April 27, 2024, 07:14:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309889 times)
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: September 01, 2010, 12:05:15 AM »

Zip
I went to the SS death index and looked up Ronald Smith " deaths recorded via Social Security Administration"  I used the name Ronald Smith and the state of Oregon.

No children come up within the search. 31 recorded deaths came up. All are Men who lived many years.  I know the site is reliable, I found my Dad on it. I did not, nor did anyone in my family register his info. All is registered through the Social Security - Govt. 
Children have to have a SS # issued in the United States in order to show proof of Birth Cert.
http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/
-Don't know if this helps or not, with your search.   

yah Deenie I've looked around there also  searched any way I can think of - a big fat 0 - super strange eh
Yep, kinda makes me wonder if " Ronnie is not his real name" That he was given the name Ronnie to protect him? This ugly world of " child trafficking, ick, ugh, puke" she could have made the name Ronnie up?  Smith?  That she is telling her accounts of an actual child - who is given a pseudo name? possibly even a pseudo city and state? so she cannot be traced to the child. Who is now not a child. If he/she is dead or ? or is Dead in the words of " emotionally dead" .. I do not know. I can't take my brain there. I have watched a few HBO specials on Portland Or and Seattle WA - on runaways. And it is disturbing to say the least. And these " Teens - Preteens" come in droves to " find Freedom" in Oregon and Washington.
My cousin who is in her 30's. She left home and went poof when she was in her mid-20s. She looks very young for her age. She is very small in stature. She was an artist
( accomplished/earning money here/home) never though graduated from High School. She went to the best of private schools. She was given everything you can imagine hand over fist - And she ran away.  She found herself in WA. She joined a street Society Cult. She was brainwashed. She was doing every drug you can imagine. Eating out of dumpsters, whatever it took. She was shuffled around like a used brown paper bag. She shaved her head bald. She was emaciated. This was not a religious group. This was a group of ?? Escape? Buck the System? Sex related, pimping ones bodies on the street ? she won't talk about it. She was " in it for 3 years " All I know is that her Dad found her, and he dragged her home. He traced the few calls she made. He found her and .. she is now in her 30's. To this day, I think whatever happened to her, she will never be the same. I don't think she can remember most of it. I think she has blocked it from her memory. I have known her and had her in my life since she was an infant. I was her first babysitter, and I was with her for her first 10 years every summer. She has changed so much. She when she was a little girl, " She lit up a room with her presence, she was Awe to all "  Now she enters the room and she is not the same. She lost her " Glow".  She is Loved though, Very much. 

Northern Rose posted the verification the story a few posts back. I also found a link verifying the search prior to his body being found. That said, the actual story differs in details than Sandi's version. Here are the links to the news articles (Thanks again Northern Rose):

http://news.google.ca/newspapers?id=YJQSAAAAIBAJ&sjid=3vYDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6133,5395436&dq=1978+ron+smith+eugene+or&hl=en
http://news.google.ca/newspapers?id=Fm4RAAAAIBAJ&sjid=4uEDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4069,4157938&dq=1978+ron+smith+eugene+or&hl=en

Here is Sandi's version:

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67646&sid=8fc322e95f02a48cc6febfa485a3af51#67646

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #161 on: September 01, 2010, 12:06:56 AM »

Zip
I went to the SS death index and looked up Ronald Smith " deaths recorded via Social Security Administration"  I used the name Ronald Smith and the state of Oregon.

No children come up within the search. 31 recorded deaths came up. All are Men who lived many years.  I know the site is reliable, I found my Dad on it. I did not, nor did anyone in my family register his info. All is registered through the Social Security - Govt. 
Children have to have a SS # issued in the United States in order to show proof of Birth Cert.

Kids weren't required to have a ssn until they began working until late '80's, early 90's. If he didn't have a ssn, he may not come up.
I knew there was some ruling on that, thank You for clarifying Pfau ..
can I call you something else ? the Pfau is hard for me to recall ..eeek. I have to really think, on how to type your name (( I am sorry, its not your name its my brain)). -Do you have a nickname that you recognize ? I will continue to use your name Pfaubush if that is what you like. * I am not trying to be obnoxious. You're posting here for Kyron and Your Posts are Yay. Again it's just me brain Sad.. I am sorry, no harm meant.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: September 01, 2010, 12:07:38 AM »

Good evening monkeys!

I believe the point TH was trying to make about sitting in her car to talk/text on her cell, is because of the new law that was passed here in Oregon.   No talking/texting on the cell while driving. 

If we are to believe her, she only does it while sitting in the drive so she can get on with her bad self......

Hey 5150!

That makes perfect sense to me.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: September 01, 2010, 12:08:20 AM »

You monkeys rock.  You have done a lot of research and have found some amazing things.

Muffy, you must be tired, but I am very happy to see you, friend.

I am allergic.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #164 on: September 01, 2010, 12:13:38 AM »

You monkeys rock.  You have done a lot of research and have found some amazing things.

Muffy, you must be tired, but I am very happy to see you, friend.

I am allergic.

xlent beekeeper  thumleft

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #165 on: September 01, 2010, 12:20:10 AM »

Good evening monkeys!

I believe the point TH was trying to make about sitting in her car to talk/text on her cell, is because of the new law that was passed here in Oregon.   No talking/texting on the cell while driving. 

If we are to believe her, she only does it while sitting in the drive so she can get on with her bad self......

Hey 5150!

That makes perfect sense to me.

yup, yup, yup...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #166 on: September 01, 2010, 12:22:50 AM »

Good evening monkeys!

Monkey Devil! we gave her too much credit.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: September 01, 2010, 12:27:52 AM »

If a person who was either new to the forum or had not been here in a while (*me)  wanted to get the cliff notes version of this case, and wanted the opinion of the majority of the monkeys could someone please tell me...in brief:

1. Who ya think did it
2. How
3. Why

Thanks very much 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: September 01, 2010, 12:28:48 AM »

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: September 01, 2010, 12:30:40 AM »

i've been reading through all these astrology sites.  They all say the same thing.

I'm tired of reading!

Anything new found here?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: September 01, 2010, 12:31:19 AM »

Whatever was the outcome with the guy Dames?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2010, 12:31:42 AM »

Zip

yah Deenie I've looked around there also  searched any way I can think of - a big fat 0 - super strange eh
Yep, kinda makes me wonder if " Ronnie is not his real name" That he was given the name Ronnie to protect him? This ugly world of " child trafficking, ick, ugh, puke" she could have made the name Ronnie up?  Smith?  That she is telling her accounts of an actual child - who is given a pseudo name? possibly even a pseudo city and state? so she cannot be traced to the child. Who is now not a child. If he/she is dead or ? or is Dead in the words of " emotionally dead" .. I do not know. I can't take my brain there. I have watched a few HBO specials on Portland Or and Seattle WA - on runaways. And it is disturbing to say the least. And these " Teens - Preteens" come in droves to " find Freedom" in Oregon and Washington.
My cousin who is in her 30's. She left home and went poof when she was in her mid-20s. She looks very young for her age. She is very small in stature. She was an artist
( accomplished/earning money here/home) never though graduated from High School. She went to the best of private schools. She was given everything you can imagine hand over fist - And she ran away.  She found herself in WA. She joined a street Society Cult. She was brainwashed. She was doing every drug you can imagine. Eating out of dumpsters, whatever it took. She was shuffled around like a used brown paper bag. She shaved her head bald. She was emaciated. This was not a religious group. This was a group of ?? Escape? Buck the System? Sex related, pimping ones bodies on the street ? she won't talk about it. She was " in it for 3 years " All I know is that her Dad found her, and he dragged her home. He traced the few calls she made. He found her and .. she is now in her 30's. To this day, I think whatever happened to her, she will never be the same. I don't think she can remember most of it. I think she has blocked it from her memory. I have known her and had her in my life since she was an infant. I was her first babysitter, and I was with her for her first 10 years every summer. She has changed so much. She when she was a little girl, " She lit up a room with her presence, she was Awe to all "  Now she enters the room and she is not the same. She lost her " Glow".  She is Loved though, Very much. 

When so many of us on here can pull stories from our memories just like you did, there is way too much of this occurring.  It either happened to a monkey or a friend/relative of a monkey.  This country is infested with this barbaric behavior. 

They get caught, get a slap on the wrist (if even that) and are returned to the home/community where they took stole innocence.  This victim will never get the time back that was taken from them, and some will be robbed of making friends and having relationships, without a nagging fear of it happening again. 

The very thing each of us needs to be happy and make it through is relationships.  These perps should rot in jail forever, not three strikes, not even one strike if that is possible, but just the thought of harming a child or anyone else in a way that robs them of their life's breath, should get them banished forever.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: September 01, 2010, 12:32:03 AM »

Zip

Kids weren't required to have a ssn until they began working until late '80's, early 90's. If he didn't have a ssn, he may not come up.
can I call you something else ? the Pfau is hard for me to recall ..eeek. I have to really think, on how to type your name (( I am sorry, its not your name its my brain)). -Do you have a nickname that you recognize ? I will continue to use your name Pfaubush if that is what you like. * I am not trying to be obnoxious. You're posting here for Kyron and Your Posts are Yay. Again it's just me brain Sad.. I am sorry, no harm meant.   

LOL. Seems that everyone has that issue and I've seen all kinds of variations. No problem. I will start signing my posts.

~Paula

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #173 on: September 01, 2010, 12:32:21 AM »

Nicu, Thank You, I saw that, after my post of my cousin.
 My post and reason for posting, is of what I have learned ( about the area of Missing/exploited in Oregon/Washington States)
What can happen to " kids" who chase the dragon - whatever it is to find " In Oregon / Washington" that is so to be found as " escape" .. My cousin ran from Mich to Oregon, to find herself in Washington.  She was groomed here in Michigan - by someone she met. 

Otherwise she never would have left Mi, not across the US. She would have possibly yes Ran from home local. Someone convinced her though to go to Oregon, then to WA.  Just saying there is a " clutch" of characters underground " unknown" that pulls like a magnet " Kids " to Oregon and Washington ..  she again won't talk about it. I have asked her. She say's its too hard to talk about. Her own Father won't talk about it.  He was the one that went on the search for her, and found her.  All I know is she has told me that she was not allowed to have anything. She told me that she was wearing " old moldy potato sacks as clothing" that is what she deserved to wear, by her Owner. Her words not mine. Now, HOW does a girl from " Michigan" wind up in a cult ( of that power over her)  in Washington - that she is brainwashed that her body/mind/soul is meaningless?   
And all this talk of child trafficking within Kyron and the people who hide behind Charity, Churches etc .. Reminding me of Lindsay Baum, Sandra Cantu. Families associated with these girls with history of Washington with " child trade/underground " and add Canada as a border ~ for those to escape to. Terri and her questionable behaviors? it seems all so surreal.  Yet it is believable. There is too much documentation to not believe " Wash/Oregon" have underground societies in depth. It's sick to think about. jmo. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
5150monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: September 01, 2010, 12:33:04 AM »

Did anyone else notice in that slew of  f/b stuff of TH's, someone called her Mama Bear?  I'm still convinced that she is posting even tho her camp says no computer or tv at Mom and Dad's.  (although how could they afford it with her sucking them dry?)

The tone of MB's post over there rings just like her, esp with her comment about DY having to sell her house in the burbs to pay for the defamation suit.  BAH! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2010, 12:34:08 AM »

Zip

LOL. Seems that everyone has that issue and I've seen all kinds of variations. No problem. I will start signing my posts.

~Paula

Hey Hey Paula, a very cool song - I can remember Paula Thank YOU ~

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: September 01, 2010, 12:37:53 AM »

Did anyone else notice in that slew of  f/b stuff of TH's, someone called her Mama Bear?  I'm still convinced that she is posting even tho her camp says no computer or tv at Mom and Dad's.  (although how could they afford it with her sucking them dry?)

The tone of MB's post over there rings just like her, esp with her comment about DY having to sell her house in the burbs to pay for the defamation suit.  BAH! 

She can be posting off her cell phone.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2010, 12:38:37 AM »

If a person who was either new to the forum or had not been here in a while (*me)  wanted to get the cliff notes version of this case, and wanted the opinion of the majority of the monkeys could someone please tell me...in brief:

1. Who ya think did it
2. How
3. Why

Thanks very much 

Hi Shell  - my own personal opinion

1.  Terri
2.  She either sold him or killed him either way it was premeditated
3.  Kyron could talk - he was in the way - didn't fit into her plans - she wasn't right in the head and still isn't
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2010, 12:39:40 AM »

Wasn't it up for sale prior to any of this? 
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2010, 12:40:48 AM »

1. Who ya think did it
2. How
3. Why

Thanks very much 

1. Who ya think did it - TH & ???
2. How - We're all just running on theories
3. Why - Again, all theory and speculation

I dont think that cliff notes would do much good. There have been more twists and turns than a pretzel. It would be more like a cliff novel.

~Paula

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.