April 27, 2024, 01:48:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309876 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2010, 12:41:12 AM »

Did anyone else notice in that slew of  f/b stuff of TH's, someone called her Mama Bear?  I'm still convinced that she is posting even tho her camp says no computer or tv at Mom and Dad's.  (although how could they afford it with her sucking them dry?)

The tone of MB's post over there rings just like her, esp with her comment about DY having to sell her house in the burbs to pay for the defamation suit.  BAH! 

I had not heard about this.  Is there a link somewhere so I can read about it?  Thank you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2010, 12:42:15 AM »

If a person who was either new to the forum or had not been here in a while (*me)  wanted to get the cliff notes version of this case, and wanted the opinion of the majority of the monkeys could someone please tell me...in brief:

1. Who ya think did it
2. How
3. Why

Thanks very much 

Hi Shell  - my own personal opinion

1.  Terri
2.  She either sold him or killed him either way it was premeditated
3.  Kyron could talk - he was in the way - didn't fit into her plans - she wasn't right in the head and still isn't

Thanks so much Klaas 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
5150monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2010, 12:45:37 AM »

Klaas - I hadn't heard that, I'm off to search...........

Bearly -  It was on the thsp -
*Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Look up Histrionic Personality Disorder. Remind you of anyone?
You're right LW.. but she won't stop. She'll be selling that quaint lil house in the burbs to pay Terri's defamation suit.
Yesterday at 8:17pm · 1 personLoading... ·
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2010, 12:47:27 AM »

If a person who was either new to the forum or had not been here in a while (*me)  wanted to get the cliff notes version of this case, and wanted the opinion of the majority of the monkeys could someone please tell me...in brief:

1. Who ya think did it
2. How
3. Why

Thanks very much 

1. Who ya think did it - TH & ???
2. How - We're all just running on theories
3. Why - Again, all theory and speculation

I dont think that cliff notes would do much good. There have been more twists and turns than a pretzel. It would be more like a cliff novel.

~Paula

Klaas's Clif (sp?) notes will do me just fine. She"s a pretty smart monkey. But yes, these cases tend to take twists and turn for sure but I like to be pointed in the right direction, if ya know what I mean 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2010, 12:47:51 AM »

Whatever was the outcome with the guy Dames?

Nothing came of it.  He's off his rocker, IMO:

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5043
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2010, 12:49:37 AM »

Has anyone come across any information on the alleged electric exhibit/project Tanner stated Kyron claimed to want to go look at?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2010, 12:49:51 AM »

Ooh, I wish I could post a reply to this! Unfortunately, GLP says my IP is banned. It did this to me during the 'My Cousin' thread too. I can unplug my router and retry, but it just doesn't seem that worth the effort.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg17

Jonesr
User ID: 945376
 United States
8/31/2010 9:59 PM
Report abusive post Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

I just read the scared monkeys thread that Jason was on, he started out with everyone liking him, even getting marriage proposals, by page ten they old bags there were twisting and turning his words to make him a potential monster. He has a great letter of recomendation on there that so old hag used to get the name discrepency. Justamama sounds like Linda spicher, no rose colored glasses sounds like Dede. And I still think amberwaves is suspect. Looks like the truth I printed about who this thread was really about hit home.
Jason was shut down by pissed off family.
Just like my thread was.
Dede didn't do it, she told me here what happened.
You your conjecture.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2010, 12:51:41 AM »

1. Who ya think did it
2. How
3. Why

Thanks very much 

Hi Shell  - my own personal opinion

1.  Terri
2.  She either sold him or killed him either way it was premeditated
3.  Kyron could talk - he was in the way - didn't fit into her plans - she wasn't right in the head and still isn't

Thanks so much Klaas 

Hi Shell!  How's the house?  I would love to see new pictures.

LE is keeping things close to the vest.  Desiree and Kaine are having news conferences to say what LE can't (?)  There are crazies coming out of the woodwork connected to people who may be involved in the case.  Crazies are coming to defend Terri.

There is no POI or suspect and no arrest.  Most people think it is Terri and some feel there is an accomplice or two.

Bottom line, Kyron is still missing, and this case is over the top.  Kaine is dropping pounds and Desiree is just about holding on, as would be expected.  His parents believe he is alive.  Others are not so sure.

I hope LE is honing in on the place this baby is being held as we speak.  He needs to come home now.

I believe in miracles!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2010, 12:53:54 AM »

I keep going back to the school.

Kyron disappeared from there.  It was busy and chaotic, any evidence would have been easily destroyed or swept up and disposed of.  (Think New Years Eve at Times Square)

If Kyron was taken from there, and brought somewhere else, and someone did harm to him, there would be another crime scene.

If Kyron was disposed of, yet another crime scene.  That's 3 crime scenes and no physical clues, as far as we know.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2010, 12:55:07 AM »

Klaas - I hadn't heard that, I'm off to search...........

Bearly -  It was on the thsp -
*Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Look up Histrionic Personality Disorder. Remind you of anyone?
You're right LW.. but she won't stop. She'll be selling that quaint lil house in the burbs to pay Terri's defamation suit.
Yesterday at 8:17pm · 1 personLoading... ·

I read the part about HPD earlier but I didn't see anything about a house being on the market.

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2010, 01:11:46 AM »

Did anyone else notice in that slew of  f/b stuff of TH's, someone called her Mama Bear?  I'm still convinced that she is posting even tho her camp says no computer or tv at Mom and Dad's.  (although how could they afford it with her sucking them dry?)

The tone of MB's post over there rings just like her, esp with her comment about DY having to sell her house in the burbs to pay for the defamation suit.  BAH! 

I do recall " others" or someone/ppl calling Terri Mother/Mama Bear on FB.  Which is funny. My one gf of ten years, dubbed me Mama Bear when we first met. My Daughter dubbed Baby Bear.   She calls us both Bears because she knows " We (me/daughter) have always Been on our Own" and I am " Mama Bear that protects Baby Bear". She still calls my D, Baby bear in reference to this day. 
Terri's Facebook:
Did Terri profess to others she was Alone ? That she was left and was lonely?  Notice she never speaks of Kaine in first person. She never brags about him, nor truly talks about him. He is a sideshow mention.  To Me, reading Terri's FB.  Terri liked reinforcements from her peeps ..because her self esteem was out the window. Her posts come across as, I need pats on the back, I am alone, raising my kids, Kaine is never mentioned, he is not acknowledged ? Why? because he was not rating in her day to day world ? private world on the net?   
To Me she shows herself on FB - as a Single Mom. Or if not single, a married Mom that did not want her " friends" to have too much incite on her married life.  ( would make her forbidden from flirting/jmo) 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2010, 01:14:29 AM »

Thanks very much 
1. Who ya think did it----I "think" TH was involved?  I believe she had no more than "3" people involved with her, anymore than that to hard to keep quite, someone would of cracked by now.  I believe that whatever happened is going to be so sinsister that it will make all of us step back and wonder how a human could do this to a child.
2. How---TH took him from the school drove to Sauvey Island left him with someone and he was taken away to the NE, I believe the tweets with Pea and DD are significant.  The only other purpose of tying any of the other "tweeters" is  they know each other and were used.
3. Why---The million dollar question no idea, OMG divorce KH walk away with your daughter.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2010, 01:25:40 AM »

Thanks D in Texas    for responding, I'll keep your insights in mind 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2010, 01:32:42 AM »

Ooh, I wish I could post a reply to this! Unfortunately, GLP says my IP is banned. It did this to me during the 'My Cousin' thread too. I can unplug my router and retry, but it just doesn't seem that worth the effort.

Jonesr
 United States

I just read the scared monkeys thread that Jason was on, he started out with everyone liking him, even getting marriage proposals, by page ten they old bags there were twisting and turning his words to make him a potential monster. He has a great letter of recomendation on there that so old hag used to get the name discrepency. Justamama sounds like Linda spicher, no rose colored glasses sounds like Dede. And I still think amberwaves is suspect. Looks like the truth I printed about who this thread was really about hit home.
Just like my thread was.
You your conjecture.

WELL ......... HMMPH. He JsR and others have quite the words in the last few days - On GLP.
 I am not giving JsR the satisfaction of mention.  He and others bantering back and forth about, Name Redacted, Jason. I find it funny though " JsR" was lurking and naming names/SM. I lurked on the site last night, GLP, and found him to be quite the " ambiguous"  him even stating in the last 2 -3 days his own words- he felt that he was being watched by LE " that his own cell phone was being monitored" - his travels of the Sauvie Island and surrounding areas. He wrote it.
He seems to have a heart weeping for JW - as if they Know each other. Men Scorned by DEDE? kissing cousins? Heartbreak in 6th grade ( not really cousins) I would love to offer where he can kiss my " #@$" for mentioning Monkeys.. esp NoRose. Just Saying. 

I doubt any Monkey's have their Banana's Monitored ...  Monkey Devil!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
5150monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: September 01, 2010, 01:35:11 AM »

Deenie - as always you are very insightful.  I concur!

Off to monkey bed, see ya all on the flip!  (Hehehehe, that was really dorky!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2010, 01:37:14 AM »

Deenie - as always you are very insightful.  I concur!

Off to monkey bed, see ya all on the flip!  (Hehehehe, that was really dorky!

5150 I love Dorky - Goodnight YOU

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2010, 01:38:40 AM »

Bearly, we love the house, moved in last summer. This summer has been the coolest summer in 10 years, wouldn't ya know!....and just when I get a pool 

I am just becoming familiar with this (Kyron's) case-I needed a break from heartbreak. Just today I saw a chain link fence and a horrible sadness washed over me of Amber DuBois and that child having to meet the eyes of a monster (J. Gardner)

I hope there is a break in this case. If more than 1 person is involved, how do these evil people meet each other? Are there that many crazies out there?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2010, 01:51:33 AM »

Bearly, we love the house, moved in last summer. This summer has been the coolest summer in 10 years, wouldn't ya know!....and just when I get a pool 

I am just becoming familiar with this (Kyron's) case-I needed a break from heartbreak. Just today I saw a chain link fence and a horrible sadness washed over me of Amber DuBois and that child having to meet the eyes of a monster (J. Gardner)

I hope there is a break in this case. If more than 1 person is involved, how do these evil people meet each other? Are there that many crazies out there?

Shell an angelic monkey did you hear? there was a law created in California
within the last few days ~ 

http://www.fox40.com/news/capitolpulse/kswb-chelseas-law-state-assembly-passes,0,6878415.story

Posted Aug 31, 2010

SAN DIEGO —
Legislation named for slain Poway High School senior Chelsea King, calling for mandatory life sentences for violent sex crimes against children, was passed by the state Assembly on a 72-0 vote Monday.
Assembly Bill 1844, also known as Chelsea's Law, will now be sent to Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who has pledged to sign it.

"Chelsea's Law,'' introduced by Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher, R-San Diego, was named for 17-year-old Chelsea King, who was raped and killed by registered sex offender John Albert Gardner III on Feb. 25 near Rancho Bernardo Community Park.

"When we introduced Chelsea's law, I can't tell you how many people said you're never going to get this through," said Fletcher. "They said It won't make it through the committee process, you're going to have to do an initiative," he added.

But that wasn't the case. Several versions were introduced and the one that was finally approved will increase prison time, prohibit se offenders from entering parks frequented by children, and will lead to more of them being tracked by GPS devices.

"The biggest change is a one strike through life without the possibility of parole charge which doesn't currently exist in California," said Fletcher "And so somebody who violently sexually assaults a young child will go to prison until they die," he said.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said he looks forward to signing AB 1844, which calls for mandatory life sentences for forcible violent sex crimes against children. It will also tighten sex offense parole guidelines and require lifelong tracking of certain sex offenders.

Gardner pleaded guilty to Chelsea's murder and also that of 14-year-old Amber Dubois in 2009. Authorities said that before the killings, they missed many opportunities to return Gardner to prison for parole violations.

Gardner was convicted in 2000 of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old neighbor girl and sentenced to six years in prison. After his release, he split his time between Escondido and his mother's house in Rancho Bernardo, and listed a Lake Elsinore address for his sex offender registration form.
He had a number of contacts with law enforcement while he was free but was never returned to prison.
Amber disappeared in February 2009 as she walked to Escondido High School.
Gardner said he raped and stabbed the teen and led authorities to her grave in Pala.

Just over a year later, he accosted Chelsea as she ran along a jogging trail. He conceded that he raped and strangled her, and buried her in a shallow grave beside Lake Hodges.
He was sentenced to two consecutive life terms in prison without the possibility of parole, plus 25 years for attacking a woman last December.
Copyright © 2010, KSWB-TV
--
I could bold like crazy on this article - All I can say is " Finally" a  law, maybe it will become " a Contagious Law" in all States in the United " Front" of America. For the Victims. 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2010, 01:54:06 AM »

Jonesr
 United States

Just like my thread was.
You your conjecture.

Jonesr (another sexual innuendo, ala slaphappypappy and chester(themolester)pane) is an idiot.  I still think "he/she/hir/it aka jonesr is Jason/andmaybesomeotherweirdosplayinggamesallhidingunderthesameID.
Who else would get so pi$$ed off about what we said about Jason?  He called "your cousin" winky wink a fat, lazy loser "jonesr", so why you so chummy with him?  Cause he was her second kiss and you her first?.  BWaHAHAHAHAHAH 

just for you >> all IMO JMO MOO  Monkey Devil!
just1girl
Scared Monkey

All for One & One for ALL / that ONE? KYRON

« Reply #199 on: September 01, 2010, 02:03:40 AM »

I am still on the track of a connection between the bondage community and TH.  There is Sandi L who is posting on THSP and Neal Mulligan with his sex stuff.

And I am convinced that it is Terri's ebay where she bought some sex stuff. 

I think that there may be something there as TH certainly wasn't shy about showing what she's got.

Early on , there was a couple of things that I don't know if any other Monkeys caught.  Someone said that there was a pic of TH in a thong with her hands on some guy's privates.  Then there was some woman that worked with TH and she said that TH wouldn't say where they worked together.

Foes any monkey know about any of these things?

Hey HelloKitty Smile - Way back when, on another site, when someone brought up the ebay account & the sex toy purchase AND a pair of humungo pants I went to ebay & looked at the profile  of that person and they live way away......don't remember the state but east of the Rockies Smile  So that made me think is was not TH

“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”
 William Arthur Ward
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.