April 19, 2024, 10:08:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309337 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 03:50:22 PM »

zippiddy you have mail! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 03:58:55 PM »

zippiddy sorry, forgot to ask if you could email that to me (you'll see it in your email from me). It's more Karen stuff I dug up and I just want it verified. I need to grab some tissues and snuggle on the sofa. Still not feeling well after my nap. I'll check in every now and then if you have questions. Thanks!  an angelic monkey

Klaas Thanks for the reply!  an angelic monkey 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 03:59:55 PM »

I checked out Terri's ebay myself and I think it is her.  The big pants bought for 99 cents were probably a gift for her MIL.

Early on , someone said that there was a pic of Terri with th thong and the hand on the privates. I never saw it. I did see the pic of Kaine with his hand on her boob in what looked to be a public place.

So I am wondering if anyone ever saw tha other pic.

I still don't think it's her but admit I could be totally wrong.  That said I have not seen Terri in anything skimpier than this bikini she is wearing for her competition:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2011861&id=1264414625

FYI I'm not even sure this is Terri.  Terri has beefy upper arms:

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 04:01:10 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Some local Libraries have scanners, Patrons can access their e-mail from the Library:)  I could scan a photo at the library,
then link it to my e-mail on the library computer, I guess you could post it on FB, too. Carol may have used the local library
computer, IDK, but since Roseburg, Library does have computers, I believe it could be done. I don't know if R.L. has scanners.

But, if you have a memory card, gizmo, you can plug into the Library computer, so today you don't need a computer at home.

Who knows maybe SM is visiting the Library and posting?  IDK, it is possible if she does not have a computer at home,
betcha, she will find access to one through James or somewhere. 

The Roseburg library does have computers.
http://dclibrary.us/branch-libraries/roseburg.html

Isn't it true that one of these people owns a cyber cafe? 

Patricia,

Could you be clearer, please?  One of these people?  Do you mean her family?  Where did you read that at, please?

What part of the State?  TIA

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=cyber+cafe%2C+oregon&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CrpX8zF59TKG_IKmsoAS4jpXKBAAAAKoEBU_QxoU6

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 04:03:17 PM »

I checked out Terri's ebay myself and I think it is her.  The big pants bought for 99 cents were probably a gift for her MIL.

Early on , someone said that there was a pic of Terri with th thong and the hand on the privates. I never saw it. I did see the pic of Kaine with his hand on her boob in what looked to be a public place.

I still don't think it's her but admit I could be totally wrong.  That said I have not seen Terri in anything skimpier than this bikini she is wearing for her competition:

That's the photo I saw, but I don't remember it being blurry. IIRC it is an older picture before she got beefy arms. The unobscured face appeared to be the same as her earlier photos when she was thinner. Is that photo directly form MyLife, or did you find it posted elsewhere?

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 04:10:03 PM »

Who owns a cyber cafe? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 04:11:34 PM »

That's the photo I saw, but I don't remember it being blurry. IIRC it is an older picture before she got beefy arms. The unobscured face appeared to be the same as her earlier photos when she was thinner. Is that photo directly form MyLife, or did you find it posted elsewhere?

It was the thumbnail photo from I believe a Mylife when enlarged it gets blurry.  I still doubt it's her but even if it is, looks like any old bikini to me
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2010, 04:28:54 PM »

It was the thumbnail photo from I believe a Mylife when enlarged it gets blurry.  I still doubt it's her but even if it is, looks like any old bikini to me

Hm.  We must live different places because that is a thong bikini which hardly any women wear where I live.  I wonder who the guy is and what point in time that pic was taken? 

He looks pretty good.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2010, 04:30:41 PM »

Who owns a cyber cafe? 

I don't think anyone owns a cyber cafe currently. Yesterday when we were looking into one of the THSP posters, someone found  an article linking the same name to a cyber cafe opening in Eugene; however, the date on the article is 1996 and I can't find any evidence that the business currently exists. I think we abandoned sleuthing that person because there was nothing to indicate direct involvement with TH (just blustery posting).

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2010, 04:30:53 PM »

I noticed on the THS***P that there was a picture of Terri with the baby that really was nice.  It was after the baby was born in the hospital and she has a tear running down her eyes. 

The picture was removed and the poster has been deleted.  I wonder what that's all about?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2010, 04:31:08 PM »

Hellokitty - I have lived my entire life in Southern California so very normal to me.  Something I might have even worn back when I was young.   
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2010, 04:33:53 PM »

Who owns a cyber cafe? 

I don't think anyone owns a cyber cafe currently. Yesterday when we were looking into one of the THSP posters, someone found  an article linking the same name to a cyber cafe opening in Eugene; however, the date on the article is 1996 and I can't find any evidence that the business currently exists. I think we abandoned sleuthing that person because there was nothing to indicate direct involvement with TH (just blustery posting).

I thought it was nothing too, but after thinking about it,there may be a connection.  She was in the bondage community (whoa!  Never imagined there was a community) and Neal M has a sex blog.

Is it just the crazies coming out or is there something to it?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2010, 04:37:55 PM »

Hellokitty - I have lived my entire life in Southern California so very normal to me.  Something I might have even worn back when I was young.   

That's funny because where I live, it is not something that you see.  And it's been popular for so long as when you were young (lol)

A little education here for me.

Anyway, I wonder what the occasion was?  No offense, but the dude is a hunk, and Kaine is not.  Maybe the other dude had the "Package", but Kaine had the cash.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2010, 04:38:24 PM »

Who owns a cyber cafe? 

I thought it was nothing too, but after thinking about it,there may be a connection.  She was in the bondage community (whoa!  Never imagined there was a community) and Neal M has a sex blog.

Is it just the crazies coming out or is there something to it?

Do you have a link to where it is verified that anyone is in the bondage community?  Also, do you have a link to Neal's sex blog?  TIA.

Either direct links or links to where it is being discussed.  I have zero reason to believe either accusation without doing my own research.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2010, 04:39:20 PM »

That's funny because where I live, it is not something that you see.  And it's been popular for so long as when you were young (lol)

A little education here for me.

Anyway, I wonder what the occasion was?  No offense, but the dude is a hunk, and Kaine is not.  Maybe the other dude had the "Package", but Kaine had the cash.

If that is Terri she looks quite young and likely didn't even know Kaine yet.  Remember she had been married twice before Kaine.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010, 04:44:09 PM »

re: the cyber cafe. It seems like it was located in Portland and it was possibly a coffee house type of thing also?
Somehow I came upon that info when all were discussing Wu/Gibson and the members at the THSP.

Heck if I know.???

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2010, 04:44:49 PM »

Is this you klaas

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2010, 04:52:07 PM »

Who owns a cyber cafe? 

Sounds about right.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2010, 04:52:51 PM »

Sass  - no, I'm not that tall 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2010, 04:53:21 PM »

Sass  - no, I'm not that tall 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.