April 27, 2024, 04:29:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309883 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #200 on: September 01, 2010, 02:18:35 AM »

Ooh, I wish I could post a reply to this! Unfortunately, GLP says my IP is banned. It did this to me during the 'My Cousin' thread too. I can unplug my router and retry, but it just doesn't seem that worth the effort.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg17

Jonesr
User ID: 945376
 United States
8/31/2010 9:59 PM
Report abusive post Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

I just read the scared monkeys thread that Jason was on, he started out with everyone liking him, even getting marriage proposals, by page ten they old bags there were twisting and turning his words to make him a potential monster. He has a great letter of recomendation on there that so old hag used to get the name discrepency. Justamama sounds like Linda spicher, no rose colored glasses sounds like Dede. And I still think amberwaves is suspect. Looks like the truth I printed about who this thread was really about hit home.
Jason was shut down by pissed off family.
Just like my thread was.
Dede didn't do it, she told me here what happened.
You your conjecture.

Jonesr (another sexual innuendo, ala slaphappypappy and chester(themolester)pane) is an idiot.  I still think "he/she/hir/it aka jonesr is Jason/andmaybesomeotherweirdosplayinggamesallhidingunderthesameID.
Who else would get so pi$$ed off about what we said about Jason?  He called "your cousin" winky wink a fat, lazy loser "jonesr", so why you so chummy with him?  Cause he was her second kiss and you her first?.  BWaHAHAHAHAHAH 

just for you >> all IMO JMO MOO  Monkey Devil!
For JRS, JW or ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wBIC8JTQMMQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wBIC8JTQMMQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Didn't that turn into a song by REO Speedwagon
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G0mhLbJJ9Ao?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/G0mhLbJJ9Ao?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

A Song made for " L " losers " Guys who loved/lost" who needed a Cheerleader song  Your still A-OK, she doesn't understand YOU ..its not you, its her. No wonder it was not a hit on the music charts.   Monkey Devil!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: September 01, 2010, 02:26:25 AM »

I keep going back to the school.

Kyron disappeared from there.  It was busy and chaotic, any evidence would have been easily destroyed or swept up and disposed of.  (Think New Years Eve at Times Square)

If Kyron was taken from there, and brought somewhere else, and someone did harm to him, there would be another crime scene.

If Kyron was disposed of, yet another crime scene.  That's 3 crime scenes and no physical clues, as far as we know.

Yes, I keep going back to the school, too...over and over.  Kyron disappeared from the school.  No one has given LE definitive information to this point IMO or else LE would have hauled that person in and it would be news.  After all this time and all the pleas from Kaine/Desiree...nothing.  Because of that, I keep getting stuck on the idea that Kyron left the school area hidden somehow; i.e., in a large gym bag, a trash container, I saw a large blue recycle container by one of the doors.  Hidden...somehow.  No one saw Kyron walking "away" from the school.  Supposedly someone saw Kyron at the truck...but...could that have been Kyron getting ready to go "into" the school?  I didn't see any reported "time" that Kyron was seen at the truck.  Did anyone else see mention of a specific time?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: September 01, 2010, 02:26:50 AM »

I think that Jonesr and Jason Name Redacted2 are one in the same. Funny, after GLP shut his thread down he hopped on over here. He just cannot stay out of the limelight! Why is that? First DeDe's so called "cousin" said he had not seen her in years and later in different posts, he contradicted that. As Jason, he would probably have enough info from spending time with DeDe to play her cousin. After all of Jason's internet nonsense, I am sure that any chances he thought he had for a career in any area of law enforcement have diminished. He needs to stick with building fences, his spelling and sentence structure and poor use of the English language will certainly not make him the writer of anything important. Why would Jonesr have an agenda with us lovely monkeys? Jason certainly would. I hope LE has this nut job on their radar. JMO
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: September 01, 2010, 02:33:27 AM »

I just want to add that Jonesr aka: Jason thinks that we monkeys are old because we are so much smarter than he is. You don't have to be OLD to outsmart him. I used to think that maybe he played into Kyron's kidnapping to some extent, I think if he had he would not be able to keep his mouth shut. He has much too high of an opinion of himself to keep something like that bottled up. I also do not think he has the brains to have carried it off, no matter how insignifigant his role may have been. There are so many disturbing aspects about Jason, that I keep going back to his link with children. UGH!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #204 on: September 01, 2010, 02:34:23 AM »

Deenie, you are the SM DJ!   an angelic monkey
I really do think Jason should be looked into and maybe LE should follow him around and see if he really is as busy building fences as he'd like us to think.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: September 01, 2010, 02:36:15 AM »

I just want to add that Jonesr aka: Jason thinks that we monkeys are old because we are so much smarter than he is. You don't have to be OLD to outsmart him. I used to think that maybe he played into Kyron's kidnapping to some extent, I think if he had he would not be able to keep his mouth shut. He has much too high of an opinion of himself to keep something like that bottled up. I also do not think he has the brains to have carried it off, no matter how insignifigant his role may have been. There are so many disturbing aspects about Jason, that I keep going back to his link with children. UGH!
I agree, Sebastian!  Jason is a single (creepy) fatherless man who (IMO) rings the hinky bell for a bunch of people.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: September 01, 2010, 02:37:55 AM »

I agree, Sebastian!  Jason is a single (creepy) fatherless man who (IMO) rings the hinky bell for a bunch of people.

should be CHILDLESS (above) ... I'm leaking again.  I typed creepy and then father, cause I think his father is even creepier than he is. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #207 on: September 01, 2010, 02:41:35 AM »

I am still on the track of a connection between the bondage community and TH.  There is Sandi L who is posting on THSP and Neal Mulligan with his sex stuff.

And I am convinced that it is Terri's ebay where she bought some sex stuff. 

I think that there may be something there as TH certainly wasn't shy about showing what she's got.

Early on , there was a couple of things that I don't know if any other Monkeys caught.  Someone said that there was a pic of TH in a thong with her hands on some guy's privates.  Then there was some woman that worked with TH and she said that TH wouldn't say where they worked together.

Foes any monkey know about any of these things?

Hey HelloKitty Smile - Way back when, on another site, when someone brought up the ebay account & the sex toy purchase AND a pair of humungo pants I went to ebay & looked at the profile  of that person and they live way away......don't remember the state but east of the Rockies Smile  So that made me think is was not TH

Just1Girl, Nice to see you here.  Welcome. I spent a few hours on the site " speculated" to be Terri's Ebay. I went through all the purchases - and the majority of the purchases -
Teacher's manuals and or teaching books -
Country home/primative home decor - which is shown in the Horman house
Purchases of cellular phones
Purchases of Electronic Gaming - such as Wii and other gaming prior to Wii
Jewelry/shoes of a the same " bigger boned" woman, which is Terri - rings/shoes etc - sizes
And even her last purchase on a jewelry site, that is famous for " Hello Kitty" jewelry - near her birthday  ( Terri's) - and she called Kiara " Kitty" .. 
Along with her last of least purchases from the " Adult Store" ..
Is it possible that the Ebay buyer site is not hers? yes it is, but too many things add up. 
Do I think it is her ebay purchasing/buyer activity shown - yes I do.
I truly believe this was/is Terri's ebay.
--
One Adult store purchase, though does not make one "suspect" of anything. Who is to say what she purchased was for her, or she made a purchase of something that was " ouch".
--
I have gone to Adult stores myself in my past, to look for gifts for, a friend " Bride to Be". I have gone by myself to find " oils etc for my partner" for massage etc.  Does not make me evil.   
Again though to add, If you don't have the nerve to go into a store and buy it yourself, you may resort to " shipping and handling" .... whatever it is that you're interested in.  ( again not evil)  ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2010, 02:47:33 AM »

Do we not have a page on Michael Cook?

I think we should do some research on him as well.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: September 01, 2010, 02:50:16 AM »

Hi 04Bull!
I just love your avitar! It always gives me a good laugh! Jason had a somewhat important position in Oregon, at least at one time. I wonder if he has always been off or if this Kyron case is causing him to come unhinged? If so, why?
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2010, 02:58:06 AM »

Terri Horman Support Page  (MB) FB has been EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating. You also need to report the abuse to an admin here so we can report it ourselves.. We have a main line to FB support.. so we can get things done faster.
about an hour ago

can you say ..... DELUSIONS of GRANDEUR??  oh man I'm dyin' here  Monkey Devil!

MAYBE its because with the FBI/LE/ICE/WhoeverTheHeckElse is watching "you" ooops  I mean "THEM"  yah .... maybe you ARE that special 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2010, 03:01:13 AM »

Well as of last night - they " who ever are still Hot on the Jsr /Name Redacted " convo - its there. I found it last night.  And He Jsr - has been spouting all sorts of replies and strange remarks.

The one that just " put me over" here - and I maybe O4bull will chime in or anyone for that matter.  The comment of JW here in our own cages.  " Sugar and Spice, Everything Nice" 
   Ugggh. When I was a little girl, I had a book that was of Mother Goose. It was strange shaped book. It was Tall and skinny. Vs it being Square and sized to fit within a book shelf. It had a white glossy backing with a Goose on the front. Inside was " Mother Goose" tales etc. And it was of illustrated drawings inside. The one tale, of What Boy's and Girls are Made Of - disturbed me so. Even me being 4,5, 6, years of age -
I felt that both renditions of what Boys or Girls are to be - was cross.
The comment though of girls.  Girls are known to be Sugar Spice and Everything Nice - was to me very condescending.   I don't know what Jason meant by his " last and final comment"
Sugar spice and everything nice
It though threw me back to that feeling of being 4 yrs old, as a girl, and thinking  - WHAT does that mean ?  ( to me it was not positive, then) am I wrong?  To me it comes off as Girls need to know their place.  To know their boundaries ?  Maybe I am wrong?
That they are to be pretty things, and just do as they are told ? ( granted Mother Goose has been around forever) still it never set well with me in late 60's early 70's. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: September 01, 2010, 03:09:15 AM »

I like everyone's avatars!!  I think they're great!
With that, I'm going to bed.

I keep coming across conflicting reports- that Michael Cook tried to rekindle his and Kaines friendship, vs Kaine trying to rekindle that friendship. 

Will have to look into it tomorrow!

Goodnight Monkeys!!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: September 01, 2010, 03:10:50 AM »

I posted how Jonesr stated he met Name Redacted on the Jason thread, as per his GLP post.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2010, 03:12:04 AM »

Hi 04Bull!
I just love your avitar! It always gives me a good laugh! Jason had a somewhat important position in Oregon, at least at one time. I wonder if he has always been off or if this Kyron case is causing him to come unhinged? If so, why?
an angelic monkey thanks!

I don't know why he's so unhinged.  Maybe because he "advocates" for children, and now he has an opportunity to be "in the middle of" a nationally known case.  Perhaps he was hoping this would further his aspirations and his career.  W R O N  G!
I hope someone looks into him and all his associations, especially those of HIS FATHER, the pedophile.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: September 01, 2010, 03:14:23 AM »

Terri Horman Support Page  (MB) FB has been EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating. You also need to report the abuse to an admin here so we can report it ourselves.. We have a main line to FB support.. so we can get things done faster.
about an hour ago

can you say ..... DELUSIONS of GRANDEUR??  oh man I'm dyin' here  Monkey Devil!

MAYBE its because with the FBI/LE/ICE/WhoeverTheHeckElse is watching "you" ooops  I mean "THEM"  yah .... maybe you ARE that special 
Exactly!  they have a Main Line to FB(I) Support.  'tis to laugh.  and I love your avi.  that's how I'm laughing right now
at THSP.  bwahahaha
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: September 01, 2010, 03:18:00 AM »

I posted how Jonesr stated he met Name Redacted on the Jason thread, as per his GLP post.
I need to look at that again. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: September 01, 2010, 03:27:06 AM »

Well as of last night - they " who ever are still Hot on the Jsr /Name Redacted " convo - its there. I found it last night.  And He Jsr - has been spouting all sorts of replies and strange remarks.

The one that just " put me over" here - and I maybe O4bull will chime in or anyone for that matter.  The comment of JW here in our own cages.  " Sugar and Spice, Everything Nice" 
   Ugggh. When I was a little girl, I had a book that was of Mother Goose. It was strange shaped book. It was Tall and skinny. Vs it being Square and sized to fit within a book shelf. It had a white glossy backing with a Goose on the front. Inside was " Mother Goose" tales etc. And it was of illustrated drawings inside. The one tale, of What Boy's and Girls are Made Of - disturbed me so. Even me being 4,5, 6, years of age -
I felt that both renditions of what Boys or Girls are to be - was cross.
The comment though of girls.  Girls are known to be Sugar Spice and Everything Nice - was to me very condescending.   I don't know what Jason meant by his " last and final comment"
Sugar spice and everything nice
It though threw me back to that feeling of being 4 yrs old, as a girl, and thinking  - WHAT does that mean ?  ( to me it was not positive, then) am I wrong?  To me it comes off as Girls need to know their place.  To know their boundaries ?  Maybe I am wrong?
That they are to be pretty things, and just do as they are told ? ( granted Mother Goose has been around forever) still it never set well with me in late 60's early 70's. 

Deenie,
I guess I took his remark "you know, Sugar and Spice and everything Nice" to be condescending but in a different way.  To me, it was the same as saying "it's all cool, I'm not mad" but he really was.  Sort of a passive-aggressive play.  He wanted us to think he was a nice Christian man, but then he lied and was busted.  So, in parting, he still had to be the kind (sugar and spice) guy he professed to be.  He had to continue playing that part so that it would appear we were being mean to him, the nice sugar sweet guy that he is.  I am tired, probably not making sense.

Best way for me to describe is that Jason came here with an agenda, put on a mask of a sugary sweet caring loving man who advocates for children.  He posted all his accolades, his accomplishments, he was/is the youngest male for that many appointments, blah blah blah. 
HOW DARE WE TREAT him with anything but the Sugary Sweet Goodness & Respect he deserves?  His Ego is bigger than my butt.  (see Avi) Wink
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: September 01, 2010, 03:29:51 AM »

I like everyone's avatars!!  I think they're great!
With that, I'm going to bed.

I keep coming across conflicting reports- that Michael Cook tried to rekindle his and Kaines friendship, vs Kaine trying to rekindle that friendship. 

Will have to look into it tomorrow!

Goodnight Monkeys!!
yep, I wanna know what team he was battin' for too.  team Kaine or team Terri.  did Kaine use him to set Terri up?  did Terri use him to make Kaine mad/jealous/? with the nudie sexting?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: September 01, 2010, 03:34:42 AM »

If this has already been posted, I apologize. I am assuming that this is Jason's brother Grant Name Redacted2. Notice that one of his facebook friends is John Kerr.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Grant-Name Redacted2/699227709
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.