April 28, 2024, 07:02:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309919 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #220 on: September 01, 2010, 04:27:51 AM »

I just want to add that Jonesr aka: Jason thinks that we monkeys are old because we are so much smarter than he is. You don't have to be OLD to outsmart him. I used to think that maybe he played into Kyron's kidnapping to some extent, I think if he had he would not be able to keep his mouth shut. He has much too high of an opinion of himself to keep something like that bottled up. I also do not think he has the brains to have carried it off, no matter how insignifigant his role may have been. There are so many disturbing aspects about Jason, that I keep going back to his link with children. UGH!
I agree, Sebastian!  Jason is a single (creepy) fatherless man who (IMO) rings the hinky bell for a bunch of people.

should be CHILDLESS (above) ... I'm leaking again.  I typed creepy and then father, cause I think his father is even creepier than he is. 
I have so much I could offer from my own experience. I wish I could offer here. Would be such a post, it may knock others off their rockers. Was a man that I met ( myself being at the weakest point of my life) and he took over my life - we were to be married after 18mos of knowing each other. His family to be a lot like Jasons. Huge wealth, high achievers, into many charities, always first, always committing. Him though not of huge wealth, wanted to be " hands on" " laborer" not a suit. Did not own a suit for that matter. His family though always into his daily life and doings. He was monitored.
 I always had this " snag" in the back of my thoughts though.  ( within him, his family, his relationship with his family) they were very huge into charity, church and presenting to the public " branding" their name/money> as if they didn't show up or offer - the world would collapse... again I can only offer so much - maybe Jason reminded me too much of what I found out.  I found " pink flags" along the way .. which turned a little purple .. then to become flaming RED .. within his " I am not like them, I need though to show the world - I am Hands on - In my ART and etc.. just as much an advocate" All my works/money is for charity/children.  Always the funding/charity for children.  I would go on, but I might just blow some monkey brains.  I know when I finally met the big RED truck in my face - after the flags.  I was in total disbelief. I left him. I was in Shock. I confronted him and he groveled and got on his knees and hugged me with his head buried into my body - him bawling "saying I am sick" .. OKay does that give anyone a thought of where I am going. ( this was the icecap of what I think he was into/and yes it is about sex * not with me though* yet it was about extreme abuse of women & ?. I add torture to animals, that I witnessed the last day he and I were together. (( all of this coming down within two days)) The last of mixed mayhem we were together was a Friday evening.  I kept hearing a cry earshot in his house. I asked him " do you hear that? " and he would say NO. We had a argument that went on for hours - and we finally stopped. He went to his bedroom. I stayed on the couch. I woke up freezing my arse off/fully clothed to ..go into his bed where I knew there were blankets.  Not wanting to be near him, I was freezing.  I laid down for less than 1 min, and sat up, got up " What the Hell was that?" - was the cry I had heard many hours before. His bedroom had a doorwall window to the patio outside.  I got up and flipped the slats of the window shade back. Finally I found the cry ..was a Cat with its body/head trapped in a TRAP. Its head/neck caught under a metal trip, and its body on the other side. It moaning and crying. I started yelling at him. Worse was I knew the cat too. Was the elderly Woman's Cat who lived across the street.  I screamed at him Let him out. He told me to eff off. That he had the cat in the trap since Thursday!  It was 85+ degrees every day. I told him to Eff off. I grabbed my purse and keys. The CAT meant more to me than He ever did. I went into the backyard, bawling my eyes out. This cat was in pure psycho mode of dehydration and despair - I was scared to death to touch this poor animal. But I reached in and opened the trap, to set him free.  While he/Groom Boy stood screamed at me, I hope he attacks you, I hope he bites you from his bedroom doorwall. That was the End. My hinky was running from the moment I met his family " their Power within community" not what they offered by Why they felt they had to carry on ..  ?
The most crazy thing too, was he bought his Grandparents house of 50+yrs. They moved into a condo. Sold the house to their precious Grandson.  The backyard of his house ended at the fence. Beyond the fence was a " Govt owned shelter for unwanted/displaced Girls"  and you could watch them playing etc.. from his fence. Sad     
I would stand and watch them at times and just stare.  Again disbelief. Thinking hmm.
 ( a lot more I could share) Jason to me is not much different than Groom boy. My Groom boy used a cartoon character for his email addy too - strange enough. Was not though Slaphappypappy.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #221 on: September 01, 2010, 05:52:08 AM »

Ooh, I wish I could post a reply to this! Unfortunately, GLP says my IP is banned. It did this to me during the 'My Cousin' thread too. I can unplug my router and retry, but it just doesn't seem that worth the effort.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg17

Jonesr
User ID: 945376
 United States
8/31/2010 9:59 PM
Report abusive post Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

I just read the scared monkeys thread that Jason was on, he started out with everyone liking him, even getting marriage proposals, by page ten they old bags there were twisting and turning his words to make him a potential monster. He has a great letter of recomendation on there that so old hag used to get the name discrepency. Justamama sounds like Linda spicher, no rose colored glasses sounds like Dede. And I still think amberwaves is suspect. Looks like the truth I printed about who this thread was really about hit home.
Jason was shut down by pissed off family.
Just like my thread was.
Dede didn't do it, she told me here what happened.
You your conjecture.

Jonesr (another sexual innuendo, ala slaphappypappy and chester(themolester)pane) is an idiot.  I still think "he/she/hir/it aka jonesr is Jason/andmaybesomeotherweirdosplayinggamesallhidingunderthesameID.
Who else would get so pi$$ed off about what we said about Jason?  He called "your cousin" winky wink a fat, lazy loser "jonesr", so why you so chummy with him?  Cause he was her second kiss and you her first?.  BWaHAHAHAHAHAH 

just for you >> all IMO JMO MOO  Monkey Devil!
For JRS, JW or ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wBIC8JTQMMQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wBIC8JTQMMQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Didn't that turn into a song by REO Speedwagon
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G0mhLbJJ9Ao?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/G0mhLbJJ9Ao?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

A Song made for " L " losers " Guys who loved/lost" who needed a Cheerleader song  Your still A-OK, she doesn't understand YOU ..its not you, its her. No wonder it was not a hit on the music charts.   Monkey Devil!

Hi Deenie and Monkey's,

Did Jones say "Dede didn't do it, she told me here what happened"?   The GJ should subpenoa him. 

I'm sure the GJ would be interested in what happened.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 01, 2010, 06:55:37 AM »

WARNING!!  before you step away from your PC .... make SURE what is on your screen is something that you wouldn't be embarassed by (for the REST of your life!!)  Monkey Devil! I had clicked a link klaas put up saying we may see somebody in the "gallery" that is related to this case/etc    wasn't much there ... true
BUT....try telling son who pops in unexpectedly and passes by your computer while your in the bathroom!!     (I'll never hear the end of this - spoze I'll be getting leather for Xmas this year  )
I showed him this page - and the "relation" as to the "WHY" ...he just laughed n laughed - didn't wanna hear it 

Monkey Devil! oh brudder!

Zip--I can so imagine this.  I am still lol.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: September 01, 2010, 08:01:56 AM »

Oh, God, Deenie!  Your story about that guy and the cat made me want to vomit!  May he reap the whirlwind!  May he meet the kind of wretched end he deserves.  I am so grateful you got away from him before he trapped you!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #224 on: September 01, 2010, 08:28:35 AM »

Oh, God, Deenie!  Your story about that guy and the cat made me want to vomit!  May he reap the whirlwind!  May he meet the kind of wretched end he deserves.  I am so grateful you got away from him before he trapped you!

The worst of it was " He had a Cat himself" and he said he bought the TRAP for " Rusty" that was the cat's name he did eventually trap. Because Rusty was making his own cat " meow at night" while he was trying to sleep.  For the love of god.  He tortured this male cat for 3 days - who was 10+yrs old. Because He interrupted his sleep - Now imagine that mentality towards a child. That is the messed up part that I cannot and never will understand. He made his art, he volunteered his time, he would do everything for charity for children.
He got a vasectomy, before I met him. When I was dating him/ engaged to him - his parents kept saying after your married " We can't wait for a Grandchild" he never told them he was snipped. He did it for himself yrs prior. He told me one night, and he even cried. He said " I can't be a father, and I do not want children period".  38 yrs old. And I agree he had no fatherly instincts what so ever. His poor Cat, I would try to love on him, and hold him, from being a kitten, .. till he was almost 2. His kitty did like me. But it had that blank stare all the time. I think it was out of confusion. The cat didn't know if it was coming or going. Where my Cats, we have a language, we have " eye contact" that no words need to be spoken etc..
And for him to trap a cat, keep it for almost 3 days " without food /water " in heat - that just put me over. OUT I was, never looked back. He though is on YT for his Charity of the Month .. makes me gag...  when I look at him. I can't help though think of Jason and him at the same time. Always trying to impress the Family - not really understanding the charity.
Have to keep that Legacy going now .. WE are Charitable Figures in Society... Yah whatever. True Hero's just do ..they are not known. 
  Silence is second nature, and it does not bother them.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #225 on: September 01, 2010, 08:36:25 AM »

For Kyron

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rO3gg2cVfxg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rO3gg2cVfxg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

WE  you

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: September 01, 2010, 08:44:16 AM »

Jonesr at glp
i still think he is who he says he is,a tongue twister lol
but i think he is looking for,im not sure, notoriety?,
or maybe this event allowed him to insert his self, for
for an ego stroke, IJDK
i wish i hadnt lost his replies,in the 'My Cousin' thread
IIRC,jonesr,never meet jason,because he had said dede,didnt
really have boyF, or something like that, jonesr had also said
he had not spoke to dede for a long time, i think it had been
 several yrs, since the aunts house maybe, the he went on to
talk about dede condo, and i think a monkey,found she had
owned for 3yr SDR, anyway jonesr is very inconsistent,i
think the only true things he has said, are he is a windshield
repair man,lives where he says he lives, and he is dede cuz
when he started the my cuz thread, most of the info he gave
 could have been gleaned from the net, JMO,jonesr should be
read for entertainment purposes only

Deenie i had a crazy neighbor like that when i was in my 20s
i saw him doing his stuff one time,told him to stop,he came at me
i hit him with a garden brick, he left me alone,and i reported him
and i moved and found out yrs later,he went to jail,abused his kids

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #227 on: September 01, 2010, 08:56:11 AM »

Jonesy-Baby should put up or shut-up. The GJ should interview him, since, he enjoys telling DDS story of how 'she didn't do it'.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2010, 09:06:11 AM »

For Kyron

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rO3gg2cVfxg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rO3gg2cVfxg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

WE  you

I love that song, too!   an angelic monkey

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: September 01, 2010, 09:11:06 AM »

The words in that song, please take me away from here, are kind of chilling with regard to Kyron.  Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: September 01, 2010, 09:17:08 AM »

Edit - sorry wrong place
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #231 on: September 01, 2010, 09:23:22 AM »

Ooh, I wish I could post a reply to this! Unfortunately, GLP says my IP is banned. It did this to me during the 'My Cousin' thread too. I can unplug my router and retry, but it just doesn't seem that worth the effort.

Jonesr
 United States

I just read the scared monkeys thread that Jason was on, he started out with everyone liking him, even getting marriage proposals, by page ten they old bags there were twisting and turning his words to make him a potential monster. He has a great letter of recomendation on there that so old hag used to get the name discrepency. Justamama sounds like Linda spicher, no rose colored glasses sounds like Dede. And I still think amberwaves is suspect. Looks like the truth I printed about who this thread was really about hit home.
Just like my thread was.
You your conjecture.

I can assure you I'm not DeDe, maybe a little crazy like her, but that is as far as it goes 
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: September 01, 2010, 09:31:00 AM »

JMO,jonesr should be

CW - I agree! And IMO, there are more positive forms of entertainment to be found elsewhere.

When there is a little boy's life at stake, the arrogance of tossing out hints and riddles and "go back and read everything I'VE written" is a plea for attention on his part, and a waste of time for those who are truly trying to help find Kyron. His remarks are better left for LE to sort out if he has anything of substance to offer to the investigation. JMO.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2010, 09:40:37 AM »

I think that Jonesr and Jason Name Redacted2 are one in the same. Funny, after GLP shut his thread down he hopped on over here. He just cannot stay out of the limelight! Why is that? First DeDe's so called "cousin" said he had not seen her in years and later in different posts, he contradicted that. As Jason, he would probably have enough info from spending time with DeDe to play her cousin. After all of Jason's internet nonsense, I am sure that any chances he thought he had for a career in any area of law enforcement have diminished. He needs to stick with building fences, his spelling and sentence structure and poor use of the English language will certainly not make him the writer of anything important. Why would Jonesr have an agenda with us lovely monkeys? Jason certainly would. I hope LE has this nut job on their radar. JMO

I don't think they are the same people.  JW's posts are written much, much better.  Spelling and structure is correct and Jonesr's spelling and structure is awful.  Well, not awful but just not much thought or editing.  Seems like a nice guy just not able to keep from letting us all know he was related to DDS.  I posted on GLP to see if he would respond.  Also had to speak up for Justamama and NRCG.  See ya'll later, work calls!!!  Have a nice day Monkeys!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #234 on: September 01, 2010, 09:42:08 AM »

I think that Jonesr and Jason Name Redacted2 are one in the same. Funny, after GLP shut his thread down he hopped on over here. He just cannot stay out of the limelight! Why is that? First DeDe's so called "cousin" said he had not seen her in years and later in different posts, he contradicted that. As Jason, he would probably have enough info from spending time with DeDe to play her cousin. After all of Jason's internet nonsense, I am sure that any chances he thought he had for a career in any area of law enforcement have diminished. He needs to stick with building fences, his spelling and sentence structure and poor use of the English language will certainly not make him the writer of anything important. Why would Jonesr have an agenda with us lovely monkeys? Jason certainly would. I hope LE has this nut job on their radar. JMO

I don't think they are the same people.  JW's posts are written much, much better.  Spelling and structure is correct and Jonesr's spelling and structure is awful.  Well, not awful but just not much thought or editing.  Seems like a nice guy just not able to keep from letting us all know he was related to DDS.  I posted on GLP to see if he would respond.  Also had to speak up for Justamama and NRCG.  See ya'll later, work calls!!!  Have a nice day Monkeys!!!!
Thank-you, have a good day at work  an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #235 on: September 01, 2010, 09:47:58 AM »

Jonesr
 United States

Just like my thread was.
You your conjecture.

I can assure you I'm not DeDe, maybe a little crazy like her, but that is as far as it goes 

Hi monkeys,

Does anyone have Fox enterview with Jonesy Baby?  Do you remember Fox enterviewed "the shadow"?

I'm looking for the enterview for the purpose of reinforcing the fact that J.A. exists.  I found this, still 

http://interceder.net/list/DeDe-Spicher

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: September 01, 2010, 09:58:10 AM »

JMO,jonesr should be

CW - I agree! And IMO, there are more positive forms of entertainment to be found elsewhere.

When there is a little boy's life at stake, the arrogance of tossing out hints and riddles and "go back and read everything I'VE written" is a plea for attention on his part, and a waste of time for those who are truly trying to help find Kyron. His remarks are better left for LE to sort out if he has anything of substance to offer to the investigation. JMO.

totally agree
WELCOME to sm

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: September 01, 2010, 10:11:06 AM »

JMO,jonesr should be

totally agree
WELCOME to sm

Thank you! So glad to be here..... Let's Bring Kyron Home!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: September 01, 2010, 10:35:55 AM »

who is Linda spicher, TIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2010, 10:37:50 AM »

who is Linda spicher, TIA

DeDe's mom I believe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.