April 28, 2024, 10:48:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309928 times)
MeeMaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: September 01, 2010, 10:40:48 AM »

Terri Horman Support Page  (MB) FB has been EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating. You also need to report the abuse to an admin here so we can report it ourselves.. We have a main line to FB support.. so we can get things done faster.
about an hour ago

can you say ..... DELUSIONS of GRANDEUR??  oh man I'm dyin' here  Monkey Devil!

MAYBE its because with the FBI/LE/ICE/WhoeverTheHeckElse is watching "you" ooops  I mean "THEM"  yah .... maybe you ARE that special 
Exactly!  they have a Main Line to FB(I) Support.  'tis to laugh.  and I love your avi.  that's how I'm laughing right now
at THSP.  bwahahaha

Ya know what though? My cousin's husband is an Assistant DA and I often bounce things off him. So when I read this yesterday, I gave him a call. Well, a couple phone calls later, he shocked my socks off! Apparently, some social networks do indeed have a few high tech security options, especially when it involves high profile type, legal issues.  <~Me, only with BOTH eyeballs popping out! He's still not completely clear on just how it works, as in what and how much information is processed through these networking systems. He hopes to have more information by the end of the week and I'm anxiously awaiting to hear back from him. Personally, I would have never in a million years believed this. However, I do trust his information, as he's a very particular person in general and leaves no stone unturned, even in non-legal, everyday situations. (drives our family insane..lol) So, as soon as I receive further information, I'll update!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #241 on: September 01, 2010, 10:46:21 AM »

Is this Jonesy-Baby?   

http://www.jonesr.com/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 01, 2010, 10:48:14 AM »

Is this Jonesy-Baby?  

http://www.jonesr.com/

I would say NO:

Registration Service Provided By: OneWebHosting, Inc
Visit: http://www.onednr.com/renew

Domain name: jonesr.com

Registrant Contact:
   n/a
    Ryan Jones ()

Fax:
   4723 Arbor Road
   Long Beach, CA 90808
   US

(snipped)
MeeMaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: September 01, 2010, 10:51:45 AM »

Ooh, I wish I could post a reply to this! Unfortunately, GLP says my IP is banned. It did this to me during the 'My Cousin' thread too. I can unplug my router and retry, but it just doesn't seem that worth the effort.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg17

Jonesr
User ID: 945376
 United States
8/31/2010 9:59 PM
Report abusive post Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

I just read the scared monkeys thread that Jason was on, he started out with everyone liking him, even getting marriage proposals, by page ten they old bags there were twisting and turning his words to make him a potential monster. He has a great letter of recomendation on there that so old hag used to get the name discrepency. Justamama sounds like Linda spicher, no rose colored glasses sounds like Dede. And I still think amberwaves is suspect. Looks like the truth I printed about who this thread was really about hit home.
Jason was shut down by pissed off family.
Just like my thread was.
Dede didn't do it, she told me here what happened.
You your conjecture.

Jonesr (another sexual innuendo, ala slaphappypappy and chester(themolester)pane) is an idiot.  I still think "he/she/hir/it aka jonesr is Jason/andmaybesomeotherweirdosplayinggamesallhidingunderthesameID.
Who else would get so pi$$ed off about what we said about Jason?  He called "your cousin" winky wink a fat, lazy loser "jonesr", so why you so chummy with him?  Cause he was her second kiss and you her first?.  BWaHAHAHAHAHAH 

just for you >> all IMO JMO MOO  Monkey Devil!
For JRS, JW or ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wBIC8JTQMMQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wBIC8JTQMMQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Didn't that turn into a song by REO Speedwagon
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G0mhLbJJ9Ao?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/G0mhLbJJ9Ao?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

A Song made for " L " losers " Guys who loved/lost" who needed a Cheerleader song  Your still A-OK, she doesn't understand YOU ..its not you, its her. No wonder it was not a hit on the music charts.   Monkey Devil!

Hi Deenie and Monkey's,

Did Jones say "Dede didn't do it, she told me here what happened"?   The GJ should subpenoa him. 

I'm sure the GJ would be interested in what happened.

Seahorse...Most definitely the GJ needs to grab Jones, if they haven't already! When I read the above, my heart about flipped out of my chest! "She told me what happened???" WTH??? Why would he even say that? HInky-hinky-doo!! 
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: September 01, 2010, 10:55:11 AM »

Ooh, I wish I could post a reply to this! Unfortunately, GLP says my IP is banned. It did this to me during the 'My Cousin' thread too. I can unplug my router and retry, but it just doesn't seem that worth the effort.

Jonesr
 United States

I just read the scared monkeys thread that Jason was on, he started out with everyone liking him, even getting marriage proposals, by page ten they old bags there were twisting and turning his words to make him a potential monster. He has a great letter of recomendation on there that so old hag used to get the name discrepency. Justamama sounds like Linda spicher, no rose colored glasses sounds like Dede. And I still think amberwaves is suspect. Looks like the truth I printed about who this thread was really about hit home.
Just like my thread was.
You your conjecture.

I can assure you I'm not DeDe, maybe a little crazy like her, but that is as far as it goes 

Hi monkeys,

Does anyone have Fox enterview with Jonesy Baby?  Do you remember Fox enterviewed "the shadow"?

I'm looking for the enterview for the purpose of reinforcing the fact that J.A. exists.  I found this, still 

http://interceder.net/list/DeDe-Spicher

I'm not sure who J.A. is. If you are talking about Tom Jones, I can verify that he is real. I checked him out when he was posting the 'My Cousin' thread. He provided enough info. that I asked him if I could post the info regarding his wife's death before he did it himself. This guy absolutely gives me the heeby jeebys. I feel like I need a shower and a good disinfecting after reading his posts.

I just posted in the JW thread that he said he had not talked to DDS in 10 years, but she supposedly called him and asked him to replace JW's windshield. He emphatically denied in the 'cousin' thread that he had ANY contact for 10 years. I don't know what to make of this guy, except that if I met him in rl, I certainly wouldn't want him in my bubble. Skeez bag extrodinaire!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: September 01, 2010, 10:55:57 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Fundraiser-for-Kyron-Horman-Wednesday-101972808.html

Fundraiser for Kyron Horman Wednesday

Frank Mungeam

By kgw.com

Posted on September 1, 2010 at 7:43 AM

Updated today at 7:44 AM

PORTAND, Ore. -- Local Godfather's pizza restaurants will donate a quarter of their profits Wednesday to help pay for the Kyron Horman investigation. Volunteers will also be selling Kyron bracelets and buttons.

Seven-year-old Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.

Earlier this week, administrators announced they had installed surveillance cameras at skyline.

Meanwhile, the "Wall of Hope" was moved to a nearby fire station.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: September 01, 2010, 10:56:19 AM »

Terri Horman Support Page  (MB) FB has been EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating. You also need to report the abuse to an admin here so we can report it ourselves.. We have a main line to FB support.. so we can get things done faster.
about an hour ago

can you say ..... DELUSIONS of GRANDEUR??  oh man I'm dyin' here  Monkey Devil!

MAYBE its because with the FBI/LE/ICE/WhoeverTheHeckElse is watching "you" ooops  I mean "THEM"  yah .... maybe you ARE that special 
Exactly!  they have a Main Line to FB(I) Support.  'tis to laugh.  and I love your avi.  that's how I'm laughing right now
at THSP.  bwahahaha

Ya know what though? My cousin's husband is an Assistant DA and I often bounce things off him. So when I read this yesterday, I gave him a call. Well, a couple phone calls later, he shocked my socks off! Apparently, some social networks do indeed have a few high tech security options, especially when it involves high profile type, legal issues.  <~Me, only with BOTH eyeballs popping out! He's still not completely clear on just how it works, as in what and how much information is processed through these networking systems. He hopes to have more information by the end of the week and I'm anxiously awaiting to hear back from him. Personally, I would have never in a million years believed this. However, I do trust his information, as he's a very particular person in general and leaves no stone unturned, even in non-legal, everyday situations. (drives our family insane..lol) So, as soon as I receive further information, I'll update!

It is not unusual for Facebook and the likes to give information to LE, but every time I have heard of it, a court order has been in place. LE and lawyers have been involved. If this holds true, the people running the THSP will have LE looking at their every move, even posts that have been deleted. I cannot believe they want that kind of attention.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: September 01, 2010, 11:08:38 AM »

several have asked if LE uses the www,for policing ect.
ive read other LE are using the same tatics too now,and im sure more will soon follow
informitive vid at link
http://mashable.com/2010/03/17/law-enforcement-social-media/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: September 01, 2010, 11:38:38 AM »

To Jonesr:
      For your reading pleasure~Look who's calling who any kind of bag~skumbag that you are.
If Dede told you what happened, as u claim, the cops will be at your door soon enough.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #249 on: September 01, 2010, 11:57:17 AM »

Jonesr
 United States

Just like my thread was.
You your conjecture.

I can assure you I'm not DeDe, maybe a little crazy like her, but that is as far as it goes 

Hi monkeys,

Does anyone have Fox enterview with Jonesy Baby?  Do you remember Fox enterviewed "the shadow"?

I'm looking for the enterview for the purpose of reinforcing the fact that J.A. exists.  I found this, still 

I'm not sure who J.A. is. If you are talking about Tom Jones, I can verify that he is real. I checked him out when he was posting the 'My Cousin' thread. He provided enough info. that I asked him if I could post the info regarding his wife's death before he did it himself. This guy absolutely gives me the heeby jeebys. I feel like I need a shower and a good disinfecting after reading his posts.

I just posted in the JW thread that he said he had not talked to DDS in 10 years, but she supposedly called him and asked him to replace JW's windshield. He emphatically denied in the 'cousin' thread that he had ANY contact for 10 years. I don't know what to make of this guy, except that if I met him in rl, I certainly wouldn't want him in my bubble. Skeez bag extrodinaire!

pfaubush

Thank-you for confirming that T.J is the real cousin.  I wonder if his (GLP postings) were subpoenaed?  Why else would the postings
been removed?

He almost hated DDS from his earlier posts. Did he replace, Jason's windshield?  I wished we could find the TV interview he did
with Fox12.  He spoke of the interview in one of his GLP posts, remember he was filmed a a shadow?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #250 on: September 01, 2010, 12:02:32 PM »

Jonesr
 United States

Just like my thread was.
You your conjecture.

Jonesr (another sexual innuendo, ala slaphappypappy and chester(themolester)pane) is an idiot.  I still think "he/she/hir/it aka jonesr is Jason/andmaybesomeotherweirdosplayinggamesallhidingunderthesameID.
Who else would get so pi$$ed off about what we said about Jason?  He called "your cousin" winky wink a fat, lazy loser "jonesr", so why you so chummy with him?  Cause he was her second kiss and you her first?.  BWaHAHAHAHAHAH 

just for you >> all IMO JMO MOO  Monkey Devil!
For JRS, JW or ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wBIC8JTQMMQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wBIC8JTQMMQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Didn't that turn into a song by REO Speedwagon
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G0mhLbJJ9Ao?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/G0mhLbJJ9Ao?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

A Song made for " L " losers " Guys who loved/lost" who needed a Cheerleader song  Your still A-OK, she doesn't understand YOU ..its not you, its her. No wonder it was not a hit on the music charts.   Monkey Devil!

Hi Deenie and Monkey's,

Did Jones say "Dede didn't do it, she told me here what happened"?   The GJ should subpenoa him. 

I'm sure the GJ would be interested in what happened.

Seahorse...Most definitely the GJ needs to grab Jones, if they haven't already! When I read the above, my heart about flipped out of my chest! "She told me what happened???" WTH??? Why would he even say that? HInky-hinky-doo!! 

MeeMaw 

Welcome to the family!

Why did T.J. say something like that?    He knows she is guilty and he is trying to defend her on internet. 
He did not think-out his post, did he?    (She did not do it)? What is it?   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #251 on: September 01, 2010, 12:02:34 PM »

Good morning Monkeys & guests!

Some interesting stuff in this article. I've snipped it because it's pretty long, but if you read more of the article there are some interesting views.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5736142/terri_horman_joran_van_der_sloot_compete.html?cat=34

Terri Horman & Joran Van Der Sloot Compete for Most Hated of 2010

Joran Van der Sloot is one of the most hated people of 2010 and the last few years, probably right up there with O'Sama Bin Laden. Now up from the rear, at a full gate comes Terri Horman. I think one of the things
 that people despise the most are cowards who hurt innocent children and then lie about it. Entree,the villainess.

Natalie Holloway's case has been dragging on for years ( as I predicted, I might mention). Joran Van der Sloot a hunted man. He killed Natalee there is no question in my mind at all. I followed the case just like I am doing for Kyron. As I said Natalee put up a horrible fight and we see now that is right also with the murder of Joran Van der Sloot's next innocent female victim on the anniversary of Natalee's disappearance. A brutal attack. No coincidence. This man is a violent maniac. He does not deserve to be walking the street to kill again. Yet they are talking about releasing him?

Along comes Terri Horman, the stepmother of Kyron Horman. Surf the web, there are literally thousands of hate emails, comments, stories. I think it is pretty clear who the police are watching, ready to arrest and feel is responsible for Kyron's absence, the boy with the toothy grin. Nancy Grace says, "will somebody please hand me the handcuffs already!" I say get the orange suit ready as well.

I would bet that Terri was wearing a bullet proof vest with all this media attention she is getting when she appeared for court the other day. Bodyguards? What was that? Guilty conscious that she puts out a hit on her husband, but now is afraid that someone is going to kill her? This is Terri's consequence of bad behavior. Haven't we all learned right from wrong?

Terri shows up wearing her wedding ring? Hello, you tried to kill the guy. OK allegedly tried to kill the guy. Remember the sexting she was doing behind Kaine's back, while Kyron is missing? You are not a good wife. Appearances are deceiving aren't they?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #252 on: September 01, 2010, 12:08:49 PM »

To Jonesr:
      For your reading pleasure~Look who's calling who any kind of bag~skumbag that you are.
If Dede told you what happened, as u claim, the cops will be at your door soon enough.
And I will add, stop playing your stupid and sick games, a little boy is missing 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #253 on: September 01, 2010, 12:12:52 PM »

To Jonesr:
And I will add, stop playing your stupid and sick games, a little boy is missing 

I will add, Jonesy - Baby, if you are any kind of man, start a thread (like Jason) and own up to your postings, J.A.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #254 on: September 01, 2010, 12:14:29 PM »

To Jonesr:

I will add, Jonesy - Baby, if you are any kind of man, start a thread (like Jason) and own up to your postings, J.A.
Good point, but he doesn't have the nerve, and all it will be are lies anyway.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: September 01, 2010, 12:25:25 PM »

To Jonesr:

Ohhhhhh. J.A. means a little donkey...wow, that took me a while! I think I need more coffee.lol

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 01, 2010, 12:42:00 PM »

I was wondering the same thing, found this this morning regarding why the original thread was shut down for Jonesr

Jonesr
User ID: 1084556
United States
8/30/2010 8:55 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News -   Quote

See, all you had to do was leave Nine's alone = but now you've conjured me.

Conjured you? Are you somehow feeling a little demonic? Do you feel you have been given some kind of dark power of authoriy to cast judgement?
You talk like a pissed of sixteen year old bratty little girl.
Are you a little girl? You tauntings and rants make me think of the way my sixteen year old step child talks. Your funny.
Bet you watch twilight alot.

Welcome Back Jonesr! I read the last tread you were on till the end when it went poof! and then I thought, uh oh.., Le talked you, and then out searching... any thoughts on this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1084528

Hello unknown chicken! Not what happened, I have never been talked to by LE ever about this case. The thread was killed when a stalker started talkin like he had been in my house, I made a mild threat and it got to real. It just turned off! What a cilff hanger!
I saw direct accusations being made that my thread was the reason search and rescue went looking again, and why they tried to put dede in the truck with Terri, but that was written on the blogs and other places, we all know how reliable these places are for information....... What ever.
Funny thing did happen though, remember the day I ran the run between Sauvie island and the school? My phone shut down by itself and would not reconnect to the net, on google or yahoo, for thirty minuets. When it came back on my GPS was activated. So they were watching me I think.
See pepper? Your barkin up the wrong tree, they know all about me, silly

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg12

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: September 01, 2010, 12:57:26 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8448.msg1222168#msg1222168

seahorse
Hi monkeys,

here ya go seahorse, the article and a vid
the reporter says at around 2;58, they
spoke to tom on the phone
so if they called him it may have been him on phone, if he called them
it still may have been him, still quite iffy with out id and a visual

tom Jones, Spicher's cousin, said he and his family are in shock over the latest developments in the case.

“If you’re a friend of hers, she’s a valuable asset. But she’s responsible, so it’s unfathomable that she’s involved, let alone an accomplice," Jones said.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24397450/detail.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 01, 2010, 01:04:48 PM »

monkeys ya know TJ good buddy JW, will say we are sharks not monkeys

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #259 on: September 01, 2010, 01:18:19 PM »

Good Lord! Jonesr is back again?  IMO this guy has nothing worth listening to that is relevant to finding Kyron. I would trust what my kitty Isabella says before I would believe anything he says.

Also IMO, he loves the attention and I think he may have a slight case of retardation. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.