April 27, 2024, 10:30:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309896 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: September 01, 2010, 01:28:20 PM »

To Jonesr:
      For your reading pleasure~Look who's calling who any kind of bag~skumbag that you are.
If Dede told you what happened, as u claim, the cops will be at your door soon enough.
And I will add, stop playing your stupid and sick games, a little boy is missing 

I will add, Jonesy - Baby, if you are any kind of man, start a thread (like Jason) and own up to your postings, J.A.

Ohhhhhh. J.A. means a little donkey...wow, that took me a while! I think I need more coffee.lol

Please don't insult the donks

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #261 on: September 01, 2010, 01:40:04 PM »

To Jonesr:
      For your reading pleasure~Look who's calling who any kind of bag~skumbag that you are.
If Dede told you what happened, as u claim, the cops will be at your door soon enough.
And I will add, stop playing your stupid and sick games, a little boy is missing 

I will add, Jonesy - Baby, if you are any kind of man, start a thread (like Jason) and own up to your postings, J.A.

Ohhhhhh. J.A. means a little donkey...wow, that took me a while! I think I need more coffee.lol

Please don't insult the donks

LOL

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: September 01, 2010, 01:44:18 PM »

Good Lord! Jonesr is back again?  IMO this guy has nothing worth listening to that is relevant to finding Kyron. I would trust what my kitty Isabella says before I would believe anything he says.

Also IMO, he loves the attention and I think he may have a slight case of retardation. 

ITA.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: September 01, 2010, 01:47:24 PM »

Deenie~

I was reading your post a ways back, I'm so glad you got away!!

That was crazy!  People are sick.

He sounds like he had the potential to kill someone then himself.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: September 01, 2010, 01:49:13 PM »

Good Lord! Jonesr is back again?  IMO this guy has nothing worth listening to that is relevant to finding Kyron. I would trust what my kitty Isabella says before I would believe anything he says.

Also IMO, he loves the attention and I think he may have a slight case of retardation

….Possibly brain damage from the type of bondage that includes restricting the airways. There – now we’ve clearly tied together Dede, Terri, and Jonesy (pardon the pun).  Monkey Devil!

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: September 01, 2010, 01:52:44 PM »

Also IMO, he loves the attention and I think he may have a slight case of retardation. 

ITA.

I'll agree with the retardation comment, though I was thinking more along the lines of a dumb-ass, but I don't want to insult any asses.

BTW, there is a $50,000 reward offered, and jonesr could probably use the money. If he knew anything worthwhile, he would be after the reward money.

My3girlz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: September 01, 2010, 01:53:12 PM »

I keep going back to the school.

Kyron disappeared from there.  It was busy and chaotic, any evidence would have been easily destroyed or swept up and disposed of.  (Think New Years Eve at Times Square)

If Kyron was taken from there, and brought somewhere else, and someone did harm to him, there would be another crime scene.

If Kyron was disposed of, yet another crime scene.  That's 3 crime scenes and no physical clues, as far as we know.

Yes, I keep going back to the school, too...over and over.  Kyron disappeared from the school.  No one has given LE definitive information to this point IMO or else LE would have hauled that person in and it would be news.  After all this time and all the pleas from Kaine/Desiree...nothing.  Because of that, I keep getting stuck on the idea that Kyron left the school area hidden somehow; i.e., in a large gym bag, a trash container, I saw a large blue recycle container by one of the doors.  Hidden...somehow.  No one saw Kyron walking "away" from the school.  Supposedly someone saw Kyron at the truck...but...could that have been Kyron getting ready to go "into" the school?  I didn't see any reported "time" that Kyron was seen at the truck.  Did anyone else see mention of a specific time?

Count me in as another that keeps going back to the school.  How did Kyron get out of the school without anybody seeing him leave??  Was he coming or going when he was "seen" at the truck? 

I hate to say it, because I really want to believe Kyron is alive, but my mind keeps going back to the story from last fall about the Yale student that was murdered & hidden in a wall in the building.
"...24-year-old Annie Le was found hidden inside the basement wall of a Yale medical school research building."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5315551-504083.html
How thoroughly did they search the school?  Is there ANY chance that Kyron is still in the building?  As I said, I hate to bring it up, because I want to believe he is alive, but it's something that has been going through my head.  Please prove this theory wrong!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: September 01, 2010, 01:57:14 PM »

How thoroughly did they search the school?  Is there ANY chance that Kyron is still in the building?  As I said, I hate to bring it up, because I want to believe he is alive, but it's something that has been going through my head.  Please prove this theory wrong!

They searched again recently, but if there were a body hidden in the school, they would have known within a week.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: September 01, 2010, 02:04:03 PM »

Is Michael Cook an electrician?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: September 01, 2010, 02:13:55 PM »

I have got to run out for a while.

I want to discuss the school further, my3girlsz.

Also, Klaas, can we start a thread for Michael Cook?

TIA!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 01, 2010, 02:20:24 PM »

TIA!!

Sure.
My3girlz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: September 01, 2010, 02:21:54 PM »

They searched again recently, but if there were a body hidden in the school, they would have known within a week.

You're right, of course.  I thought for a minute that maybe there were old, unused portions of the building that he could have been hidden (since it was built in '39), but if any such spaces existed they would have certainly been kept under lock and key anyway to keep the students out. 
So that takes me back to the theory that he was carried out of the building concealed in something. 
The answers have to be out there somewhere.  Kyron has to be out there somewhere.  He didn't just vanish! 
 ~ Sigh ~  I wish I would hear on the radio, see on the news, or read on the internet that Kyron has been found safe and returned to his parents.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: September 01, 2010, 02:26:06 PM »

TIA!!

Sure.

Michael Cook thread here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8479.0
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: September 01, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »

Thank you, Klaas!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: September 01, 2010, 02:41:56 PM »

Thank you, Klaas!!

O/T: Monkey King, left you a post in my thread. (Promised I'd let you now.)

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #275 on: September 01, 2010, 03:46:51 PM »

Kyron's 8th birthday celebration
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=104604949598958&ref=mf

check out the photo 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #276 on: September 01, 2010, 03:50:44 PM »

Kyron's 8th birthday celebration
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=104604949598958&ref=mf

check out the photo 

*self edited

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: September 01, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »

I keep getting "Page Not Found"  ???
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #278 on: September 01, 2010, 03:57:47 PM »

hmmm maybe you have to be "signed-in" on FB ? 

Here's what it says:
Time   
September 9 · 10:00am - 11:00pm
Location   http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Horman-Online-Discussion/145821285450578
Created By   
Terri Horman Support Page
More Info   Join us for Kyron's 8th birthday celebration.
We'll have cupcakes, games, music/video tributes and a coloring contest for the kids.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #279 on: September 01, 2010, 04:00:23 PM »

I'll tell you! They have friggin nerve!  I am so pissed right now that I could burst! That page needs to be shut down! Terri is responsible for Kyron being missing and these flap jackets have the audacity to throw a cyber birthday party for Kyron? 

THAT just motivates me even more to pin her a$$ to the wall! B****!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.