April 27, 2024, 02:49:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309880 times)
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #300 on: September 01, 2010, 06:09:00 PM »

Calendar: Kyron-related events in September

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101826908.html

Sometime this coming week: Fencing replaced at Skyline
Replacement fencing will  go up at Skyline School. School district officials say they have extra fencing on hand and have donation offers to cover costs involved in putting it up.

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: September 01, 2010, 06:15:37 PM »

If you look in the backround, you'll see Dr. Spock.  I posted that pic on here when we were discussing Douchebaggery, page 32, last thread #25, which apparently they copied from us!

Get original, you Douchebaggers!

Geesh!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #302 on: September 01, 2010, 06:17:24 PM »

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/

The Wall of Hope has moved!
Thank you to everyone who came out and helped move the Wall of Hope for Kyron Horman. It has been relocated
to the Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue station on Skyline boulevard. The Wall of Hope should be open to the public by September 3, 2010.
[/b]

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #303 on: September 01, 2010, 06:50:15 PM »

If you look in the backround, you'll see Dr. Spock.  I posted that pic on here when we were discussing Douchebaggery, page 32, last thread #25, which apparently they copied from us!

Geesh!

what disturbs me is that it was used to cover up Desiree's older son's face from this photo  (more proof IMO that it's "not" just friends that are admin's on that site  NOPE!)

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #304 on: September 01, 2010, 06:56:03 PM »

Well, I took a time out. First I would like to apologize for my outburst regarding both the THSP and the moronic Nancy blog. With that said, I don't feel any different about them, but I guess I could have expressed my opinions in a more diplomatic way. After all, I'm a mature well educated woman who can clearly express her views in an intelligent manner that will ultimately show that these people appear to be from the planet of Uranus.

We Monkeys, along with many other heartfelt people, search day and night for answers that may bring Kyron home. There is dedication, there is an energy of determination and caring for a little boy with a grin that can light up the sky and fill your world with a love like you've never experienced before.

Then we have the other side. The narcissist people looking for attention with their blogs and the Kooks that support an obvious POI who's actions put her in that position. They consistently criticize the people  working day in and day out, trying to find Kyron. Well this Monkey isn't going to listen to their poop any longer! I am above that and refuse to feed into their drama any longer!

To ALL Monkeys  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: September 01, 2010, 06:57:21 PM »

I really don't believe it to be so but I want so badly that someone else did this. I just can not imagine someone doing this to their child. Yes I know she is the "step" mother, but so am I and I have 5 kids not this of mine and that of his. I can see what seems to be love in many of those pictures and I can not begin to think how sick this woman must be to make Kyron disappear.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
My3girlz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: September 01, 2010, 07:05:41 PM »

I have got to run out for a while.

I want to discuss the school further, my3girlsz.
Also, Klaas, can we start a thread for Michael Cook?

TIA!!

What's on your mind about the school, Monkey King?  Now you've got my interest, so you can't just leave it at that 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #307 on: September 01, 2010, 07:06:38 PM »

Geesh!

what disturbs me is that it was used to cover up Desiree's older son's face from this photo  (more proof IMO that it's "not" just friends that are admin's on that site  NOPE!)

This was the photo Des asked them to remove and they cropped Quinn out of...
IMO, they  put in up as an "in your face" to Desiree and covered Quinn so she couldn't say anything..   
How sad for them that they feel they have to be so hurtful to someone who is already buried under so much pain.   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: September 01, 2010, 07:08:32 PM »

I really don't believe it to be so but I want so badly that someone else did this. I just can not imagine someone doing this to their child. Yes I know she is the "step" mother, but so am I and I have 5 kids not this of mine and that of his. I can see what seems to be love in many of those pictures and I can not begin to think how sick this woman must be to make Kyron disappear.

Lenie, sometimes even bio moms get rid of their kids. Photos and words can create an illusion; they show what the subject wants them to show. Also, I feel that if it isn't a stranger abduction, there may be a chance of getting Kyron back. Could just be wishful thinking.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: September 01, 2010, 07:14:59 PM »

Lenie, sometimes even bio moms get rid of their kids. Photos and words can create an illusion; they show what the subject wants them to show. Also, I feel that if it isn't a stranger abduction, there may be a chance of getting Kyron back. Could just be wishful thinking.

I know Scatty, it is just breaking my heart like so many of the other cases. It makes me worry something fierce about the state of our world. I just can not understand and maybe that is for the best.
 Unfortunately I don't think Kyron is coming home. I think she finished whatever she started. I always have hope but think that it will be like one of the posters said a few cages back. That a hunter will find him by accident.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: September 01, 2010, 07:36:26 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570897983http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs202.ash2/46528_1481691973535_1570897983_31204041_1415659_s.jpg

Kyron's 8th birthday celebration.
Share · Public Event

Time   
September 9 · 10:00am - 11:00pm
Location   http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Horman-Online-Discussion/145821285450578
Created By   
Terri Horman Support Page
More Info   Join us for Kyron's 8th birthday celebration.
We'll have cupcakes, games, music/video tributes and a coloring contest for the kids.
Wall
Klaasend Scaredmonkeys
Klaasend Scaredmonkeys
Kyron's 8th birthday celebration.
13 minutes ago

Klaas!    Monkey Devil!  Way to go!  You are one  Klassy Monkey!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 01, 2010, 07:46:24 PM »

I have got to run out for a while.

I want to discuss the school further, my3girlsz.
Also, Klaas, can we start a thread for Michael Cook?

TIA!!

What's on your mind about the school, Monkey King?  Now you've got my interest, so you can't just leave it at that 

Gray brought up a good point earlier- that after a week it would basically start to smell.  School was only in session for another week and the people who would have access to the sections which were locked up would be maintenance people.

I also considered someone carried him out.  All they needed to do was get Kyron distracted and away from the group- isolated.  Dave Stensen said he saw children outside the building looking at planters- he didnt mention supervision.  I questioned his ability to see how he could possibly see children running out the back doors when he was cutting the grass at the soccor field.  This suggests kids were running around rampant.  We've heard it was chaotic.  Seems like an understatement if kids are running outside unsupervised.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: September 01, 2010, 08:03:50 PM »

Bright of the Terri supporters to set up a birthday ELEBRATION facebook  Monkey Devil!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #313 on: September 01, 2010, 08:04:32 PM »

We Wuv our Klaas!  That was perfect!  an angelic monkey 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: September 01, 2010, 08:11:24 PM »

Darn, Klaas. You made a typo. Not to worry. The FB page authors will never notice.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: September 01, 2010, 08:12:17 PM »

Darn, Klaas. You made a typo. Not to worry. The FB page authors will never notice.

Yeah I did but they already deleted that one.  I always mess up yours and you're
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: September 01, 2010, 08:16:13 PM »

Found this in comments of story published on OL, January 9,2010...Terri's contacts>
Interesting theory if so...

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/01/human_trafficking_industry_thr/4053/comments-3.html

007twilightzone January 14, 2010 at 3:11AM
Follow

Being a larger city, Portland would perhaps expect the big city problems. But how about a little city like Roseburg? You would rarely see anything in the Roseburg paper about prostitution. So does it not exist here? Think again. In Roseburg, everyone knows everyone and people keep their mouths shut. You get out of line and you get blacklisted or stalked. Awhile back I heard a story of girls getting roughed up. When they called the police, they were driven to a county or state shrink, medicated and told that it didnt happen. Thats a story I heard. I wasnt there.But It follows a patern I have become familiar with. I have been harassed and had my car tampered with.There is a rumor that an old friend of mine could put a contract on me because I have talked about some things.The police ticket prostitution as "tresspassing" this keeps it out of the papers.There are rumors that doctors are involved. Its widespread, yet, so well hidden.

007twilightzone February 17, 2010 at 2:18PM
Follow

Follow up: There are several recent stories of people getting charged with prostitution in Douglas County. Perhaps the new sherrif is doing a good job. Yet, I still sense a mobster vibe in this area. And I believe there is an organized ring.

007twilightzone February 03, 2010 at 11:35PM
Follow

I think it would be interesting if some people from the Oregonian went to Roseburg and started asking a few questions around town about prostitution and human trafficking. Mabe share some information with the local police and the local newspaper.(actually I'm afraid this could be dangerious.) Because, what I see in this town is two seperate realities. There is what the media projects and there is what a person experiences living here. You would have to persist to get at the truth, because many will try to cover it up. Its llike the town is programmed not to see and not to talk. I started a website with some links to articles about human trafficking http://www.traffickstop.iwarp.com/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: September 01, 2010, 08:17:13 PM »

Yeah I did but they already deleted that one.  I always mess up yours and you're

I was able to fix
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: September 01, 2010, 08:18:26 PM »

Thanks Nana
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: September 01, 2010, 08:21:51 PM »

klaas did the time stamp read correctly for your post, as in at the same time you psted
and thats a hell of a support pg
when you include kyron on the TH support pg, then delete at will, any well wishers

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.