April 28, 2024, 10:01:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309926 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2010, 04:55:02 PM »

Who owns a cyber cafe? 

I don't think anyone owns a cyber cafe currently. Yesterday when we were looking into one of the THSP posters, someone found  an article linking the same name to a cyber cafe opening in Eugene; however, the date on the article is 1996 and I can't find any evidence that the business currently exists. I think we abandoned sleuthing that person because there was nothing to indicate direct involvement with TH (just blustery posting).

Sounds about right.

IMO I don't think TH can go out in public without being followed by presser. She's probably using her parents computer and phone to communicate with the friends she has left and James. JMO

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2010, 04:55:32 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101826908.html

Calendar: Upcoming Kyron-related events

By KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/101826908.html

PORTLAND, Ore. – There are a number events over the next few weeks focused on Skyline School students. As such, we have compiled the following list for those who are interested:

Wednesday, Sept. 1: Godfather's Pizza Fundraiser for Kyron's search effort (see the flier)
Organizers say deliveries are part of the fundraiser, but they cannot accept cash. Each location will have a table where the public can purchase a Kyron wristband or buy raffle tickets. The fundraiser takes 25 percent of all Wednesday sales from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., and donates proceeds to Kyorn's search fund. Raffle winners will be contacted Wednesday night.

Organizers of the Godfather's Pizza Fundraiser also have set up a P.O. Box to send letters (no donations) to the Horman family. Letters sent here will be given to them every two-weeks:

Hope for Kyron
            P.O. Box 1192
            Tualatin, OR 97062

Thursday, Sept. 2: Skyline School parent meeting.
The principal of Skyline School will talk with parents about what to expect this coming fall. See the “Principal’s Message” at http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/.

Sometime this coming week: The Wall of Hope goes back up at its new spot
The new “Wall of Hope” will go up at the Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue station on Skyline Boulevard. Date tbd.

Sometime this coming week: Fencing replaced at Skyline
Replacement fencing will  go up at Skyline School. School district officials say they have extra fencing on hand and have donation offers to cover costs involved in putting it up.

Tuesday, Sept. 7: First day back for students at Skyline School

Thursday, Sept. 9: Kyron’s eighth birthday
There is a celebration at West Main Church of Christ in Medford at 7 p.m. They will be playing music that he loves. The church is at 1701 W. Main St. Call (541) 772-9640.

Sunday, Sept. 12: Wilsonville fundraiser for Kyron's search
Volunteers are putting together an event and fundraiser at the Wilsonville Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle’s Restaurant in Wilsonville. The first $4 of every ride or bracelet sold will go toward Kyron's search fund. The center and restaurant is at 29111 S.W. Town Center Loop West in Wilsonville. Call (503) 685-5000.

If we missed any major Skyline student-related events, please let us know.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2010, 04:57:05 PM »

Hellokitty - I have lived my entire life in Southern California so very normal to me.  Something I might have even worn back when I was young.   

That's funny because where I live, it is not something that you see.  And it's been popular for so long as when you were young (lol)

A little education here for me.

Anyway, I wonder what the occasion was?  No offense, but the dude is a hunk, and Kaine is not.  Maybe the other dude had the "Package", but Kaine had the cash.

Oh, I don't know...Kaine in one of his wedding pics when he was flexing, didn't look too bad.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2010, 04:57:10 PM »

Does anyone have details on the Horman property search conducted by LE. What type of search dogs did they use, if any? Did they use cadaver dogs on property? What date did this happen?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2010, 04:58:08 PM »

Geesh. The first day back to school and Kyrons 8th birthday are going to be really tough on Kaine and Desiree. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2010, 05:05:39 PM »

Does anyone have details on the Horman property search conducted by LE. What type of search dogs did they use, if any? Did they use cadaver dogs on property? What date did this happen?

I'm not sure Tracygirl.  Here is the first thread in the case, maybe an article was posted in the beginning?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.0
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2010, 05:08:03 PM »

Geesh. The first day back to school and Kyrons 8th birthday are going to be really tough on Kaine and Desiree. 

Yea no doubt it will. It will be a sad day for them
I also feel badly for the students. I am sure they are going to be afraid or at least feel uncomfortable. I hope before 9/7/10 comes around this case is solved.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2010, 05:09:22 PM »

Here is Neal M from THSP.  Maybe

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=we...http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=38&ved=0CDIQFjAHOB4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fshine.yahoo.com%2Ftopic%2Fadult%2Bdating%2Bin%2Bmacclesfield%2Bnc%2F&ei=Ip18TJn6JoTjnAeXkuicCw&usg=AFQjCNFlsNuClPmjhIMSDfXk

Adult+dating+in+macclesfield+nc on Shine
By Neal Mulligan, on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:58pm PDT ... topicadult dating in brownstown indiana, sex toys vac-u-lock strap penet, sex partner in aurora, ...
shine.yahoo.com/topic/adult+dating+in+macclesfield+nc/ - Cached
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2010, 05:11:07 PM »

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2010, 05:13:42 PM »

OK.  I concede.  Kaine looks good at the wedding. 

Klaas, here is the google search for Neal.  I could get into there last night.  Not sure if I can today as a different prompt comes up for a redirection and I am not waiting for it to come.

By Neal Mulligan, on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:58pm PDT. Adult Dating & Sex Personals ... topicadult dating in brownstown indiana, sex toys vac-u-lock strap penet, ...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2010, 05:14:11 PM »

From an article on June 18th
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_searchers_press_o.html

Dogs deployed

Canine units, including tracking dogs trained to search for one particular person, have worked every day looking for Kyron, officials said.

Air scent dogs also have been deployed, said Russ Gubele, president of Mountain Wave, an emergency communications and search and rescue group based in Gresham. They're trained to find a human being -- anyone -- in a particular site.

Searchers also have access to cadaver dogs, but Gubele wouldn't say whether any have checked the fields or the school. He also wouldn't say whether dogs have searched the school, but Gates said search teams have checked Skyline extensively several times.
It's not unusual to search the same areas twice or more, Gubele said. "It's good practice to check and recheck," he said, "just in case something was missed, especially in the bad weather and darkness."

Leo Stubenrauch, also from the Jackson County crew, said he became a trained searcher three years ago after he retired. He's looking for anything that might help find Kyron.

"We're looking for any clues -- if he might of dropped his hat or something of that nature," Stubenrauch said. "But mainly we're looking for a live 7-year-old boy
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2010, 05:16:21 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101826908.html

Calendar: Upcoming Kyron-related events

By KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/101826908.html

PORTLAND, Ore. – There are a number events over the next few weeks focused on Skyline School students. As such, we have compiled the following list for those who are interested:

Wednesday, Sept. 1: Godfather's Pizza Fundraiser for Kyron's search effort (see the flier)
Organizers say deliveries are part of the fundraiser, but they cannot accept cash. Each location will have a table where the public can purchase a Kyron wristband or buy raffle tickets. The fundraiser takes 25 percent of all Wednesday sales from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., and donates proceeds to Kyorn's search fund. Raffle winners will be contacted Wednesday night.

Organizers of the Godfather's Pizza Fundraiser also have set up a P.O. Box to send letters (no donations) to the Horman family. Letters sent here will be given to them every two-weeks:

Hope for Kyron
            P.O. Box 1192
            Tualatin, OR 97062

Thursday, Sept. 2: Skyline School parent meeting.
The principal of Skyline School will talk with parents about what to expect this coming fall. See the “Principal’s Message” at http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/.

Sometime this coming week: The Wall of Hope goes back up at its new spot
The new “Wall of Hope” will go up at the Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue station on Skyline Boulevard. Date tbd.

Sometime this coming week: Fencing replaced at Skyline
Replacement fencing will  go up at Skyline School. School district officials say they have extra fencing on hand and have donation offers to cover costs involved in putting it up.

Tuesday, Sept. 7: First day back for students at Skyline School

Thursday, Sept. 9: Kyron’s eighth birthday
There is a celebration at West Main Church of Christ in Medford at 7 p.m. They will be playing music that he loves. The church is at 1701 W. Main St. Call (541) 772-9640.

Sunday, Sept. 12: Wilsonville fundraiser for Kyron's search
Volunteers are putting together an event and fundraiser at the Wilsonville Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle’s Restaurant in Wilsonville. The first $4 of every ride or bracelet sold will go toward Kyron's search fund. The center and restaurant is at 29111 S.W. Town Center Loop West in Wilsonville. Call (503) 685-5000.

If we missed any major Skyline student-related events, please let us know.

Good afternoon monkeys, I hope everyone is doing okay. I am thinking about going to the celebration for Kyron here in Medford. Is there any other local or Oregon monkeys that may want to go?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2010, 05:18:28 PM »

Klaas, here is the article about Sandi L who has now been deleted from THS***p.  She was an avid supporter of TH.  Very avid.  I wonder how she feels now?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/91995929.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2010, 05:19:22 PM »

Thanks Klaas for that article.  That picture of the woman in the bikini, that doesn't even look like Terri to me, but it is very blurry.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2010, 05:30:24 PM »

I'm bringing a post from Zippy from the last thread over here, because it confused me. Zippy, Sass, or Klaas since you're here A LOT, who is this post referring to?

Quote from Zip:

it's the "past record" of one the "friends" having "hindering of prosecution" more then "once" on their record   (waiting for sassi tell me what to do with it lol - it's her project shes working on)

I have no clue.  I wish people would simply spell/spit it out.  Say the name of the person they are referring to.  Hard to read minds.

I was merely helping with some searching sassifrass requested help on - so I felt it was up to "her" to share this info - sorry if I was wrong - I just felt it was something "in the works" 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2010, 05:31:44 PM »

Klaas, here is the article about Sandi L who has now been deleted from THS***p.  She was an avid supporter of TH.  Very avid.  I wonder how she feels now?

hellokitty ... sandi lessman is still on STHP .. she posted about 3 hours ago even on the main Wall

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2010, 05:33:53 PM »

OK.  I concede.  Kaine looks good at the wedding. 

Klaas, here is the google search for Neal.  I could get into there last night.  Not sure if I can today as a different prompt comes up for a redirection and I am not waiting for it to come.

By Neal Mulligan, on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:58pm PDT. Adult Dating & Sex Personals ... topicadult dating in brownstown indiana, sex toys vac-u-lock strap penet, ...

So someone that is posting on the Terri support page is advertising an adult dating site?  Not only does that not surprise me I really don't think it has anything at all to do with Kyron.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2010, 05:34:14 PM »

I checked out Terri's ebay myself and I think it is her.  The big pants bought for 99 cents were probably a gift for her MIL.

Early on , someone said that there was a pic of Terri with th thong and the hand on the privates. I never saw it. I did see the pic of Kaine with his hand on her boob in what looked to be a public place.

So I am wondering if anyone ever saw tha other pic.

I saw the other pic. I believe it was from MyLife. I cannot remember where I saw it posted. I don't have a paid membership at MyLife so I can't view TH's profile. I'll look around to see if I can find it posted somewhere. The picture was taken on a boat. TH in thong swim suit. Male hand on bare bum, female hand on male package.  puker

Just got home from work and playing catch up, had to stop and comment here...
LOL!!! male package!!!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2010, 05:34:56 PM »

hellokitty ... sandi lessman is still on STHP .. she posted about 3 hours ago even on the main Wall

Also I thought there was some discussion that their might be more than one Sandi Lessman because the ages were off.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2010, 05:35:22 PM »

as for the boat photo's ... kinda looks like Kaine in Terri's "wedding" outfits ... her arms aren't so big in all the wedding shots? 

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/?start=160

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.