April 27, 2024, 11:14:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309871 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: September 02, 2010, 05:03:38 PM »

I wrote a letter about Harry to a close family member Of DY's and got a reply. Both are posted here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.new#new

Thanks, sassifrass.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: September 02, 2010, 05:04:53 PM »

Did you all see this post? Read the ending, very interesting.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Horman-Online-Discussion/145821285450578
Lou Ann Alexander- Desiree you like all the Attention. If you loved Kyron so much why didn't you have him?? A Part Time mom and your calling all the shots!!! Do you know (I guess you don't) how much work it is to raise a child?? Look at all the pictures of K...yron, all his homemade outfits and costumes. What about his science project, did you help him with that?? NO Terri did. Go back with Tony and your freedom and let the LE do there job. People are tired of You. I believe all your feeling is GUILT and you should!! And Kaine, the way you look at Desiree in each video makes me sick!!! Poor Terri I am sure she had to live in Desiree's shoes, a woman knows what HER husband is feeling. Go back to your life with Tony. Kaine Terri needs HER daughter and her daughter needs her MOM. STOP all this crap and maybe God will bless us all with Kyron. See MoreYesterday at 7:02am · 2 people
 ·

I don't like using the word evil to describe people, but this woman is EVIL!

Terri the saint (NOT) was having an affair with Kaine when Desiree was 8 months pregnant with Kyron........and they support Terri and trash Desiree??
They obviously don't realize how foolish they sound, not to mention hypocrates.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 02, 2010, 05:05:50 PM »

I wrote a letter about Harry to a close family member Of DY's and got a reply. Both are posted here:

Thanks, sassifrass. Very interesting reply. Would love to know the specifics of "there are things stated there that are completly untrue".

One notable thing about the reply is that it is from a person who far outclasses "Terri's friends".

Me too! I would like to know more on that as well.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #463 on: September 02, 2010, 05:12:33 PM »

Thanks, sassifrass. Very interesting reply. Would love to know the specifics of "there are things stated there that are completly untrue".

One notable thing about the reply is that it is from a person who far outclasses "Terri's friends".

It's not going to happen Monkeys. I refuse to ask. The only thing we can do is give them as many Monkey investigative facts that LE may or may not know.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: September 02, 2010, 05:16:50 PM »

Neal Mulligan from the THSP is daring a monkey to post this article about him and his wife. In case anyone in still researching him, here is the article:

http://www.lanternproject.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=431&view=previous&sid=426dfe2ba871859b7e00c3e861c80ae6

René Mulligan first noticed the child on the streets of her Near-Downtown neighborhood a year ago. The 5-year-old girl was small and skinny, and her hands and bare feet were caked with filth.
"We tried not to pay attention to her, honestly, in the beginning," says the 40-year-old owner of a Downtown beauty salon. "She was just really dirty, and she looked like she wasn't really there. We never saw any parents around."

This June, however, René and her husband Neal Mulligan, 45, finally looked closely enough at the waif to see lice crawling in her hair. René Mulligan asked the girl's mother if she could take her home and clean her up. The answer was yes.

The girl stayed with the Mulligans four days, and it was a shocking awakening for the couple.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 02, 2010, 05:17:43 PM »

Lou Ann Alexander- Desiree you like all the Attention. If you loved Kyron so much why didn't you have him?? A Part Time mom and your calling all the shots!!! Do you know (I guess you don't) how much work it is to raise a child?? Look at all the pictures of K...yron, all his homemade outfits and costumes. What about his science project, did you help him with that?? NO Terri did. Go back with Tony and your freedom and let the LE do there job. People are tired of You. I believe all your feeling is GUILT and you should!! And Kaine, the way you look at Desiree in each video makes me sick!!! Poor Terri I am sure she had to live in Desiree's shoes, a woman knows what HER husband is feeling. Go back to your life with Tony. Kaine Terri needs HER daughter and her daughter needs her MOM. STOP all this crap and maybe God will bless us all with Kyron. See MoreYesterday at 7:02am · 2 people
 ·

I don't like using the word evil to describe people, but this woman is EVIL!

Terri the saint (NOT) was having an affair with Kaine when Desiree was 8 months pregnant with Kyron........and they support Terri and trash Desiree??
They obviously don't realize how foolish they sound, not to mention hypocrates.

I know it is strange isn't it? Most people would see Desiree as a victim for years how to the drama of it all and these people see her as the instigator of it.
As a mother myself I will fully admit when I heard that Desiree was living hundreds of miles away and terri was raising Kyron, it irked me, but when I read more about it that "irkness" was replaced by sympathy for her. I just don't understand these people and it seems to me either they have a misguided sense of morality or they have some kind of personal reason they relate to Terri? Do they know her? Are they themselves a step parent? Probably the later but I suppose we don't know.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 02, 2010, 05:19:10 PM »

It's not going to happen Monkeys. I refuse to ask. The only thing we can do is give them as many Monkey investigative facts that LE may or may not know.  an angelic monkey

I deleted a part of my sentence that read, "..., but my curiosity has nothing to do with finding Kyron." We all know that we are hearing both true and untrue information, and I hope LE and the GJ are sniffing out everything that is true.

Their reply is truly appreciated.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: September 02, 2010, 05:19:13 PM »

I dont' think we were asking you to ask them, just curious as to what has been discussed already on this subject. Thanks again for sending the email.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #468 on: September 02, 2010, 05:28:35 PM »

I dont' think we were asking you to ask them, just curious as to what has been discussed already on this subject. Thanks again for sending the email.

Ah sorry TG. I've been speed reading and have a tendency to gloss over certain words in a post. Plus I'm still sicky.  I think I need a break for a bit. My mind is in a fog. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: September 02, 2010, 05:32:25 PM »

I don't know where to put this, as it's a bit off-topic...but given the connections we Monkeys have made between Oregon, child predation/abuse, and Mexico, maybe it's NOT off-topic at all. IDK. In any event, it's a tragedy. WTH are we sending American children to foster homes in Mexico?!

http://www.oregonlive.com/special/index.ssf/2009/03/adriannas_story_part_one.html

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: September 02, 2010, 05:35:14 PM »

Neal Mulligan from the THSP is daring a monkey to post this article about him and his wife. In case anyone in still researching him, here is the article:

http://www.lanternproject.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=431&view=previous&sid=426dfe2ba871859b7e00c3e861c80ae6

René Mulligan first noticed the child on the streets of her Near-Downtown neighborhood a year ago. The 5-year-old girl was small and skinny, and her hands and bare feet were caked with filth.
"We tried not to pay attention to her, honestly, in the beginning," says the 40-year-old owner of a Downtown beauty salon. "She was just really dirty, and she looked like she wasn't really there. We never saw any parents around."

This June, however, René and her husband Neal Mulligan, 45, finally looked closely enough at the waif to see lice crawling in her hair. René Mulligan asked the girl's mother if she could take her home and clean her up. The answer was yes.

The girl stayed with the Mulligans four days, and it was a shocking awakening for the couple.

This is very strange.
1. They noticed the neglected child for a long time and did not call CPS.
2. They took a stranger's child home and inspected her for four days before calling CPS.

CPS is not perfect, but they do have to work within legal guidelines. What this couple did is probably illegal in several ways, yet they are complaining loudly. Neal Mulligan needs to look at what he has done before pointing a finger at CPS, and he needs a lawyer.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 02, 2010, 05:39:34 PM »

here's you a cuppy-cake (you wouldn't wanna eat theirs anyways 

OMGoodness!! Those are soooo cute.

Last Christmas I saw a candy mouse made of:
(1) a chocolate covered cherry
(2) thin licorice - for mouth, tail, and whiskers
(3) two slices of almonds - for ears
(4) round cake sprinkles - for eyes and nose.

I saw the two slices of almond in your picture, and brought it all back. That mouse was so cute.

OK, back to Kyron. His birthday is September 9th, I wish peace and faith for his family.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #472 on: September 02, 2010, 05:40:02 PM »

Klaas you have mail! 

BBL. Going to drink some hot tea! 

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: September 02, 2010, 05:57:01 PM »

Please keep in mind that some people's names are identical to other people's names, and unless there is other connecting evidence, one can't ever be sure the person "found" is the same person being searched.

Example, there are 47 Anselmo Sanchez listed in anywho.com. There are over 100+ Rudy Sanchezes.

When you search intellius.com, there are TOO many Rudy Sanchezes to list. Not sure what is the limit to list, but there are 144 Anselmo Sanchezes listed.

Very Happy
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #474 on: September 02, 2010, 05:58:40 PM »

Godfather's raises $14,000 for Kyron Horman investigation
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Godfathers-raises-14-000-for-Kyron-Horman/pU91u0mf10Gbf43blJlzTA.cspx

A check will be presented Friday at noon at the Godfather's Baseline and Cornelius Pass restaurant to Kaine Horman.

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: September 02, 2010, 05:59:04 PM »

This is very strange.
1. They noticed the neglected child for a long time and did not call CPS.
2. They took a stranger's child home and inspected her for four days before calling CPS.

CPS is not perfect, but they do have to work within legal guidelines. What this couple did is probably illegal in several ways, yet they are complaining loudly. Neal Mulligan needs to look at what he has done before pointing a finger at CPS, and he needs a lawyer.

Exactly what I was thinking! And if you read the story first they say they saw this girl a year ago, she has no parents around her then after seeing this child for a while then asked her parent if they could take her in? Did it ever occur to them to call the police? Helloooo?? LIttle 5 year old child, skinny, no parents, dirty, out of it? Come on now, seems they should be a bit embarrassed to write of this story. Who are these people writing this?
BTW, they need to call the police, perhaps this child was kidnapped and the person who supposedly gave them permission is not really her parent? 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: September 02, 2010, 06:01:43 PM »

Itaryl Moosee~ the voice of REASON! 

I know, I've been finding that especially with Michael Cook.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: September 02, 2010, 06:05:10 PM »

One more thing. Couldn't Mr or Mrs Mulligan when first laying eyes upon this child offer her a sandwich? Geez, you know what? I am not sure whether or not to call BS on this story or just accept this person as being an idiot. Who would turn away for a year? Why did they want this posted here? How is this person involved in this case?
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #478 on: September 02, 2010, 06:05:26 PM »

(same story different news site)

Pizza Chain Gives $14K To Kyron Search
Event Raises About $14,000 For Sheriff's Office Teams

http://www.kptv.com/news/24843472/detail.html

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #479 on: September 02, 2010, 06:08:58 PM »

·

What a dumass!!! Must be Terri or her Mom. The jealousy over the "way Kaine looks at Desiree" is very telling.

Homemade costumes?  Geez...A roll of gauze and there is your homemade costume. 

Looking at the highlighted part again gave me a creepy feeling; like the writer is trying to threaten Kaine that if he doesn't let Terri have her way, and doesn't stay away from Desiree, he won't see Kyron again. Is she equating God with Terri? I really, really think this is Terri.

IMO Don't think it could be Terri.  Look at the incorrect usage of "your" and "there" several times.  I thought Terri was a reading specialist.  I do think it could be Terri's mother, as it seems the author is taking this so personally.  And she mentions homemade Halloween costumes and iirc Terri's dad mentions Terri making Halloween costumes, so it must be a item of pride for them as parents.

IIRC Terri's mom is a retired teacher; one would hope she wouldn't be as grammatically challenged as this poor soul obviously is.

IMO, a DDS comment. Mum and Dad would have perfect grammar and spelling.  I say it's DDS!   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.