April 28, 2024, 03:48:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309909 times)
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: September 02, 2010, 06:10:35 PM »

Godfather's raises $14,000 for Kyron Horman investigation
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Godfathers-raises-14-000-for-Kyron-Horman/pU91u0mf10Gbf43blJlzTA.cspx

A check will be presented Friday at noon at the Godfather's Baseline and Cornelius Pass restaurant to Kaine Horman.

Impressive! Hugs and kisses to Godfather's Pizza!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: September 02, 2010, 06:10:47 PM »

I don't know where to put this, as it's a bit off-topic...but given the connections we Monkeys have made between Oregon, child predation/abuse, and Mexico, maybe it's NOT off-topic at all. IDK. In any event, it's a tragedy. WTH are we sending American children to foster homes in Mexico?!

http://www.oregonlive.com/special/index.ssf/2009/03/adriannas_story_part_one.html

meidamamma, this is a very sad story you bring to us, but alas, it's one we are seeing all to often, and that's child predation/abuse.  I've started a thread in "Crimes Children, Elderly and the Disabled for Adrianna Romero Cram:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8491.msg1223144#msg1223144   
Adrianna Romero Cram, 4 Foster Child Sent to Mexico Falls Through Cracks

Unless there is some sort of link to Kyron Horman's disappearance, the article would be off topic in this thread.  We try to keep Kyron's threads on topic with information and comments pertaining to his case in here only.  If you click on "Home" in the upper left corner of your page, under your avatar, you can reach the index page.  Look down the page a bit and you will see "Missing, Exploited, True Crime" main, and below that are child boards with categories.  There are many cases listed, and that would be where anyone can start a thread on a case that interests them if the there isn't already an existing thread, and also to update and comment on the cases.  MuffyBee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: September 02, 2010, 06:12:41 PM »

One more thing. Couldn't Mr or Mrs Mulligan when first laying eyes upon this child offer her a sandwich? Geez, you know what? I am not sure whether or not to call BS on this story or just accept this person as being an idiot. Who would turn away for a year? Why did they want this posted here? How is this person involved in this case?

Tracygirl I don't think he is involved in this case except for being one of the deluded, rabid posters on the THSP. His name came up a few days ago and we spent about 10 minutes researching him (yawn). He must read over here, because today when I perused the THSP (the nausea still hasn't subsided) he had posted the link to the article and dared a scared monkey to post it over here. I have no idea why he thought that article would put him in a more positive light. I also have no idea why he would invite more scrutiny.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #483 on: September 02, 2010, 06:15:26 PM »

I would sure like to know what is all wrong with these people on the Terri Horman Support Page? I realize that these high profile missing people cases bring out a whole lot of nuts, but it sure seems to be getting worse case after case 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: September 02, 2010, 06:24:39 PM »

I would sure like to know what is all wrong with these people on the Terri Horman Support Page? I realize that these high profile missing people cases bring out a whole lot of nuts, but it sure seems to be getting worse case after case 

There does seem to be an unusual number of thugs and idiots over there.

I seldom go there to check out a few comments, but I wonder how some are capable of operating a computer. Their logic, education, and knowledge is limited, at best. Some might be using the THSP to showcase their skills as writers. *snicker* There is certainly little concern for Kyron, which is suspect.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: September 02, 2010, 06:27:27 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/notes/missing-kyron-horman/a-continued-challenge/143956255641807#!

A Continued Challenge
by Missing Kyron Horman on Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 7:30am

Since we first issued this challenge (Aug 28) we have added over a thousand new members to this page.

We would like to re-issue this challenge to all the new members.  We are amazed by the out pouring of love for Kyron and his parents.

We would like to hit 100,000 by Kyron’s birthday.

We are now at 75,238!!!  Each time someone joins this page is just another time that Kyron's face goes out to the masses! ...Please help by suggesting all your friends on your facebooks, family, co-workers join this page.

This page continues to remind thousands that Kyron needs our help, love and support.

We CAN do it!!!

Thank You,

Bless You All

Jude and Carol

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: September 02, 2010, 06:34:09 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/notes/missing-kyron-horman/a-continued-challenge/143956255641807#!/note.php?note_id=143115929059173

THE KYRON EFFECT.. in it's entirety...This poem is so touching.by Missing Kyron Horman on Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 9:58pm
THE KYRON EFFECT

Though you are not physically in our presence We won't ever be far apart Because you are always on our minds And forever in our hearts

Since the day that you went missing From the moment you were gone A void has been inside the lives That you had shined your light upon

Your light now shines much brighter For everyone to see It has touched the lives of many And one of those is me

Though we have never met And you wouldn't know my name We have been introduced And now my days are not the same

I've joined the many broken hearts From coast to coast I can't imagine how it feels For those who love you most

And through the days I struggle When I search for how or why At times I'm overcome with grief And do breakdown and cry

But no amount of tears I cry Will bring comfort from the pain And so I get down upon my knees And call upon His name

I ask Him to keep our faith alive And keep our hope and spirit strong I know He's always with us Though our journeys may be long

You’re a very precious little boy Your family's perfect one And when I look into your eyes I can't help but see my son

My words come sincerely from the heart With compassion and sympathy Knowing when I hug my kids How I'd feel if this were me

So I hope and pray for you Kyron And for your family while we yearn For that joyous day when we can say That you have been safely returned

Jody Lee Mohlman Father of Three Corvallis, OR June 30, 2010

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: September 02, 2010, 06:37:46 PM »

The two above posts I posted seem to be pages by "normal" people who have Kyron in their hearts, minus the nut-jobs.   

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: September 02, 2010, 06:44:23 PM »

I don't know where to put this, as it's a bit off-topic...but given the connections we Monkeys have made between Oregon, child predation/abuse, and Mexico, maybe it's NOT off-topic at all. IDK. In any event, it's a tragedy. WTH are we sending American children to foster homes in Mexico?!

http://www.oregonlive.com/special/index.ssf/2009/03/adriannas_story_part_one.html

meidamamma, this is a very sad story you bring to us, but alas, it's one we are seeing all to often, and that's child predation/abuse.  I've started a thread in "Crimes Children, Elderly and the Disabled for Adrianna Romero Cram:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8491.msg1223144#msg1223144   
Adrianna Romero Cram, 4 Foster Child Sent to Mexico Falls Through Cracks

Unless there is some sort of link to Kyron Horman's disappearance, the article would be off topic in this thread.  We try to keep Kyron's threads on topic with information and comments pertaining to his case in here only.  If you click on "Home" in the upper left corner of your page, under your avatar, you can reach the index page.  Look down the page a bit and you will see "Missing, Exploited, True Crime" main, and below that are child boards with categories.  There are many cases listed, and that would be where anyone can start a thread on a case that interests them if the there isn't already an existing thread, and also to update and comment on the cases.  MuffyBee

Thank you Muffy Smile  Will keep posts on-topic from now on!

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: September 02, 2010, 06:48:18 PM »

I seldom go there to check out a few comments, but I wonder how some are capable of operating a computer. Their logic, education, and knowledge is limited, at best. Some might be using the THSP to showcase their skills as writers. *snicker* There is certainly little concern for Kyron, which is suspect.

I noticed in the beginning and I'm not sure if they are still there an unusual number of single guys and I wonder if they are using missing persons cases to get information on women.

Just like "Slaphappypappy" set off alarms I have my doubts about anyone with the nickname "Roger Ramjet".
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 02, 2010, 06:59:12 PM »

I noticed in the beginning and I'm not sure if they are still there an unusual number of single guys and I wonder if they are using missing persons cases to get information on women.

Just like "Slaphappypappy" set off alarms I have my doubts about anyone with the nickname "Roger Ramjet".

*screaming with laughter*

Maybe I should spend more time reading there instead of an occasional quick glance. I, too, have noticed more guys than I would expect, and I have wondered about the reason why. They are not there to support Kyron.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #491 on: September 02, 2010, 07:06:10 PM »

Klaas another email.   

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 02, 2010, 07:10:34 PM »

Klaas- Please check your messages.  MuffyBee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: September 02, 2010, 07:11:19 PM »

Where is this supposed birthday party for Kyron taking place at?
Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) It's an all day online event... there's coloring pages for kids to color with MS paint (LOL) and upload for Kyron.. I'm gonna be ordering him a cake.. some others are making him cakes and cupcakes and uploading pics of them.. we're gonna have games.. youtube video tributes.. it'll be fun.
19 hours ago · 1 person
Sandi Lessman likes this.
 ·

Fun!?!?!?!?! Really????? Fun?!?!?!?!? Because that should be the focus right now! These sax-o-crap have some nerve!!!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #494 on: September 02, 2010, 07:21:02 PM »

Klaas- Please check your messages.  MuffyBee

Klaas is keeping very busy with all of these messages! 

I think she needs one of these! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: September 02, 2010, 07:22:48 PM »

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) It's an all day online event... there's coloring pages for kids to color with MS paint (LOL) and upload for Kyron.. I'm gonna be ordering him a cake.. some others are making him cakes and cupcakes and uploading pics of them.. we're gonna have games.. youtube video tributes.. it'll be fun.
19 hours ago · 1 person
 ·

Fun!?!?!?!?! Really????? Fun?!?!?!?!? Because that should be the focus right now! These sax-o-crap have some nerve!!!

Just a thought here, but it seems to me the more attention given to some of these people, the more they enjoy it.  I think it's sad people post crummy stuff over on some forum, and then someone here reads it, posts the crummy stuff over here or remarks about it, and then the people over there come over here to read what's being said about them and yadda yadda yadda.  Unless you are one of the people reading at the crummy place (s) and here, it becomes hard to follow, and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense imo.  There have been a lot of posts in Kyron's threads lately that seem to be just a lot of talk about who said what to whom and unless they are players in the case, it doesn't really matter, does it?  Some people are negative attention seeking.  They want their fifteen five minutes of fame.  Sometimes information or something of value can be gleaned, but I'm finding quite often, all this talk back and forth derails missing person's threads.  JMHO

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #496 on: September 02, 2010, 07:28:32 PM »

19 hours ago · 1 person
 ·

Just a thought here, but it seems to me the more attention given to some of these people, the more they enjoy it.  I think it's sad people post crummy stuff over on some forum, and then someone here reads it, posts the crummy stuff over here or remarks about it, and then the people over there come over here to read what's being said about them and yadda yadda yadda.  Unless you are one of the people reading at the crummy place (s) and here, it becomes hard to follow, and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense imo.  There have been a lot of posts in Kyron's threads lately that seem to be just a lot of talk about who said what to whom and unless they are players in the case, it doesn't really matter, does it?  Some people are negative attention seeking.  They want their fifteen five minutes of fame.  Sometimes information or something of value can be gleaned, but I'm finding quite often, all this talk back and forth derails missing person's threads.  JMHO

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: September 02, 2010, 07:28:35 PM »

In re: Michael Cook...

... the thought comes to mind...

Did Terri get MC to go along with her plans to disappear Kyron (for whatever reasons), after she put the moves on him... like she had put them on the landscaper?

Her moves did not work on the landscaper. Did her act work on Michael Cook?

Where was he during that fateful morning of June 4th?

Does he have an alibi?

One would question how is it that MC comes into the Horman's home after Kyron disappears, and all of a sudden he is showered with Terri's sexual attentions?

When did that start?

Did Terri get it on with everyone who showed up?

According to Kaine, Terri and Cook had not met before Kyron disappeared and Kaine himself had not heard from him after School.

So, MC shows up to bring up baked potatoes or chicken to the Horman home, because he heard the story from the news... is that how it start?

Then, in a matter of a few weeks he and Terri are caught exchanging sexy messages and photographs.

Didn't Cook think that odd?

Didn't he feel aweful doing that, knowing that Terri's kid was just missing, possibly killed, and she was still married, and had a baby at home?

They said it was just that, sexting and cybersexing, but... can we be sure of that? Shall we take his word on that?

Hers?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: September 02, 2010, 07:41:23 PM »

The two above posts I posted seem to be pages by "normal" people who have Kyron in their hearts, minus the nut-jobs.   
There are always more good people that truly care, then nut jobs, but those nut jobs can sure cause trouble, would love to know what pleasure they get from doing that?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: September 02, 2010, 07:44:18 PM »

19 hours ago · 1 person
 ·

I agree with you 100%, if people didn't take notice of their cruelness and insanity, they would most likely shut up and crawl back under their rocks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.