April 28, 2024, 03:56:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309910 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: September 02, 2010, 07:48:53 PM »

I would sure like to know what is all wrong with these people on the Terri Horman Support Page? I realize that these high profile missing people cases bring out a whole lot of nuts, but it sure seems to be getting worse case after case 
The two above posts I posted seem to be pages by "normal" people who have Kyron in their hearts, minus the nut-jobs.   
There are always more good people that truly care, then nut jobs, but those nut jobs can sure cause trouble, would love to know what pleasure they get from doing that?

I used to wonder about stuff like that too, but have since given up. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: September 02, 2010, 07:49:42 PM »

I would sure like to know what is all wrong with these people on the Terri Horman Support Page? I realize that these high profile missing people cases bring out a whole lot of nuts, but it sure seems to be getting worse case after case 
The two above posts I posted seem to be pages by "normal" people who have Kyron in their hearts, minus the nut-jobs.   
There are always more good people that truly care, then nut jobs, but those nut jobs can sure cause trouble, would love to know what pleasure they get from doing that?

I have no idea.  The birthday bash they are having on THSP seems like an empty gesture.  It appears several of the posters are locals.  I would rather see them out looking for Kyron than having a cyber-b-day party.  If they truly believe Terri is innocent, why aren't they looking for info to show otherwise?

If I had a frienid who was falsely accussed of something so horrid, you can bet I'd help to vindicate my friend.  So, it's just strange to me.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #502 on: September 02, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »

Where is this supposed birthday party for Kyron taking place at?
Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) It's an all day online event... there's coloring pages for kids to color with MS paint (LOL) and upload for Kyron.. I'm gonna be ordering him a cake.. some others are making him cakes and cupcakes and uploading pics of them.. we're gonna have games.. youtube video tributes.. it'll be fun.
19 hours ago · 1 person
Sandi Lessman likes this.
 ·

Fun!?!?!?!?! Really????? Fun?!?!?!?!? Because that should be the focus right now! These sax-o-crap have some nerve!!!

Just a thought here, but it seems to me the more attention given to some of these people, the more they enjoy it.  I think it's sad people post crummy stuff over on some forum, and then someone here reads it, posts the crummy stuff over here or remarks about it, and then the people over there come over here to read what's being said about them and yadda yadda yadda.  Unless you are one of the people reading at the crummy place (s) and here, it becomes hard to follow, and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense imo.  There have been a lot of posts in Kyron's threads lately that seem to be just a lot of talk about who said what to whom and unless they are players in the case, it doesn't really matter, does it?  Some people are negative attention seeking.  They want their fifteen five minutes of fame.  Sometimes information or something of value can be gleaned, but I'm finding quite often, all this talk back and forth derails missing person's threads.  JMHO

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I don't post often, as I just can't seem to get caught up. Thank you MuffyBee for your post. I was just sitting here thinking that the bunch of losers over on the support page were getting their jollies with all the attention they are getting from SM.They thrive on rattling the cage. If folks would just ignore them they would most likely go away. I really don't care to read anything they have to say. When I come to the threads,I am wanting to hear the latest news on Kyron, all the other stuff is just a distraction and is not helping anyone find Kyron. I don't mean any disrespect to any poster....But my reading time is limited for medical reasons and  I usually skip over all the chatter.

God Bless little Kyron...Praying he is home before his birthday.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: September 02, 2010, 08:06:18 PM »

Hi Darla, it's good to see you.  I agree with your sentiments:

(snip)
"God Bless little Kyron...Praying he is home before his birthday."

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: September 02, 2010, 08:08:29 PM »

One more thing. Couldn't Mr or Mrs Mulligan when first laying eyes upon this child offer her a sandwich? Geez, you know what? I am not sure whether or not to call BS on this story or just accept this person as being an idiot. Who would turn away for a year? Why did they want this posted here? How is this person involved in this case?

Tracygirl I don't think he is involved in this case except for being one of the deluded, rabid posters on the THSP. His name came up a few days ago and we spent about 10 minutes researching him (yawn). He must read over here, because today when I perused the THSP (the nausea still hasn't subsided) he had posted the link to the article and dared a scared monkey to post it over here. I have no idea why he thought that article would put him in a more positive light. I also have no idea why he would invite more scrutiny.

Sounds like he is one of the kooks who think Terri and her cohorts disappeared Kyron to save him, because they just knew CPS wouldn't do any good.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #505 on: September 02, 2010, 08:08:31 PM »

I used to wonder about stuff like that too, but have since given up. 
Really hard to figure out the meanness of some of these people 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 02, 2010, 08:08:44 PM »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg24

Jonesr
User ID: 987762
United States
9/2/2010 7:34 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News -   Quote

I bet your here, or atleast there is a good chance you will be. This is for you.
Jason Name Redacted/ Name Redacted2;
Remember me? I did the window in your truck in a Gresham Oregon parking lot, upon Dede requesting it.
I worked kinda slow and we BSd for almost a whole hour.
In that amount of time you talked to me about your job, and pretty much rattled off your entire resume to me along with your qualifications.
I didn't really pay much attention to this because you were talking to family ,and I took it as you just trying to make an impression.
You did.
You really came across as truly and really being in serious "like" with Dede. I was not at all surprised by this. She is a total riot to be around, her wit is lightening fast and highly intelligent. How could you not like that in a woman. You would have to be really insecure not to. Right?
Butt......
You also threw into the conversation, five different times,( I kept count)a deeply seated concern for a man in Klamath falls that dede knew.
You kept going back to him no matter where I steered the conversation. Yes, steered. See, I was really listening to you at that point.
I kept my answers vague for the first three questions and kept changing the subject. I know this man, since I was a kid.
So your direct mention of his name everytime you brought him up, after I would comfortably change the subject, hoping you would take the hint, was really starting to make me curious as all hell!!!!! Holy crap!!! Was Dede really seeing him! Hahahahahaha!! I freakin could hardly wait to call her back.
The next two times you asked I divulged some more info on him to you on who he kinda is. Your questions on him were investagative. Who he was to the family, how long had we known him, what's he look like, how he looked physically( how big to be exact), and is he cool. All five.
That was really saying something to me. That you were doomed to fail with Dede. But I liked you, the way you asked was polite and gentle and very well behaved, but focused.
I could not get you to go to another subject all five times, you kept bringing it back.
By that time I had finished the job and told ya I had to go. Yeah, straight to my phone.
I called Dede and told her you really seemed like a great guy, you were pretty smart, literate and articulate. And all the things your doing with the kids really appeals to women in general, so I was figuring she would really like you too.
After I told her the nice things I had to say about you I asked, " so why is he so freaked out on this man?! Were you two a couple? She flat out replied " Yep! I was see n him for a while, but we aren't any more, we are keeping it just friends and it's actually fine, but over." I then asked how you knew about him. She said" I told him, I told him everything"
I personally couldn't believe she did that.
I said " DEDE!, you should probably never tell your new boyfriend about your old one! We men are very visually based, we look at pictures and videos, we are stimulaed visually, if you go painting a picture of yourself doin another guy in our minds, well some guys won't get past it"
she replied" yeah, I know that now, I'm not really surprised he asked you, sorry, I keep telling him its over and that I'm with him now, but he seems to be havn a hard time getting past it."
I told her you just may never get past it. But really quit thinking about it quickly, I never really saw Dede and figured you were a gonner.
I never saw or heard from her again till the marathon.
I'm only bringing this up because you divulged it on your letter to the world. So I cleared it up for ya.
I stuck up for you here because for the most part your a really good man in my eyes.
But...
You publically put a dig on my cousin, right in the middle of this mess. And I know something about it. Too bad for you, now you get a taste of my sword, Faith and Loyalty.
Why would you say you were Dedes only boyfriend? If you truly thought that there would be no need to be worried about any other man.
I know that is bullshit.
Dede was honest enough with you to tell you the truth about her past and how it all ended, but you couldn't get past it. Why? You don't look like a wuss to me, so what's up? Your writing of it tells me your still hung up on it.
How many times did you hound her about it? Everytime you saw her? How long would it take for a woman to just kinda start wanting out, no matter how great everything else about is?
Couple months maybe? I would bet a woman would start to do a complete turnaround in her personality, she would most likely start to become depressed and withdrawn, start caring less and less about her appearance, maybe even start saying things in reference to not even wanting to be in another relationship, ever.
A woman late in that kind of relationship may even go so far as to start to treat you poorly and not care about your feelings much, may be even use you financially and your skills selfishly just hoping you would just take the hint. But you don't come across as a guy that gets it very easy.
Dede wouldmost likely just sit and watch you trying to figure out why you just don't get it.
Respectfully,
Tom Jones, Dede Spichers cousin.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #507 on: September 02, 2010, 08:09:41 PM »

I have no idea.  The birthday bash they are having on THSP seems like an empty gesture.  It appears several of the posters are locals.  I would rather see them out looking for Kyron than having a cyber-b-day party.  If they truly believe Terri is innocent, why aren't they looking for info to show otherwise?

If I had a frienid who was falsely accussed of something so horrid, you can bet I'd help to vindicate my friend.  So, it's just strange to me.
Very strange to me also, they should go and write or do something worth while.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: September 02, 2010, 08:12:14 PM »

There does seem to be an unusual number of thugs and idiots over there.

I seldom go there to check out a few comments, but I wonder how some are capable of operating a computer. Their logic, education, and knowledge is limited, at best. Some might be using the THSP to showcase their skills as writers. *snicker* There is certainly little concern for Kyron, which is suspect.

I noticed in the beginning and I'm not sure if they are still there an unusual number of single guys and I wonder if they are using missing persons cases to get information on women.

Just like "Slaphappypappy" set off alarms I have my doubts about anyone with the nickname "Roger Ramjet".

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: September 02, 2010, 08:14:34 PM »

I think that Neal Mulligan's FB  page may be a stolen page. I  feel that the page is made up using that person's name, but I have no way of knowing.

He has accused me on THSP of making a fake sex page about him on the net.  I can guarantee you that I did not do that.  I found the page when searching on google.

I am wondering if Neal maybe Jonesr or someone associated with the case.

There is something more to Neal Mulligan, but I am at a loss of what his game is.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: September 02, 2010, 08:21:11 PM »

I think that Neal Mulligan's FB  page may be a stolen page. I  feel that the page is made up using that person's name, but I have no way of knowing.

He has accused me on THSP of making a fake sex page about him on the net.  I can guarantee you that I did not do that.  I found the page when searching on google.

I am wondering if Neal maybe Jonesr or someone associated with the case.

There is something more to Neal Mulligan, but I am at a loss of what his game is.

According to that article he wanted brought over here, the source was the Indianapolis Star. so I'm figuring he's from Indy unless he moved.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #511 on: September 02, 2010, 08:39:00 PM »

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: September 02, 2010, 08:42:19 PM »

Awwww. That is a cute pic. There is something so familiar about it. I can't figure it out. He looks like somebody?

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: September 02, 2010, 08:47:07 PM »

Rudy Sanchez the guy LE held as Anslemo Sanchez (TH landscaper MFH guy) could actually be “Anselmo Sanchez” (note the subtle spelling mistake), wanted in New York for a murder

You can compare the pictures. Remember the mugshots are 9 years apart but these two are the same age. If you cut off the top part of the head (from the eyebrows up) of the NY mug shot the pics really look a like.

ok super sleuths....whaddya think??

http://a056-crimestoppers.nyc.gov/crimestoppers/public/publicmwViewfelon.cfm?mwID=474

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Rudy Sanchez and Anselmo Sanchez are different people. Anselmo may be related though, or worked in Rudy's business. The mugshot on Blink's page was of Anselmo. Blink said Rudy was the LS guy she was referring to I believe.

You are absolutely correct.  Rudy is Rudy..Anselmo is Anselmo..they are two different people.
The Anselmo Sanchez in Oregon is a different Anselmo then the one wanted in NY.  Look at the height and weight..no comparison.

Anselmo is more then likely a relative that worked for Rudy.

I hope we can for once and all put this to rest.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: September 02, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »

Awwww. That is a cute pic. There is something so familiar about it. I can't figure it out. He looks like somebody?

Possibly movie Home Alone

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #515 on: September 02, 2010, 08:57:31 PM »

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) It's an all day online event... there's coloring pages for kids to color with MS paint (LOL) and upload for Kyron.. I'm gonna be ordering him a cake.. some others are making him cakes and cupcakes and uploading pics of them.. we're gonna have games.. youtube video tributes.. it'll be fun.
19 hours ago · 1 person
 ·

Fun!?!?!?!?! Really????? Fun?!?!?!?!? Because that should be the focus right now! These sax-o-crap have some nerve!!!

Just a thought here, but it seems to me the more attention given to some of these people, the more they enjoy it.  I think it's sad people post crummy stuff over on some forum, and then someone here reads it, posts the crummy stuff over here or remarks about it, and then the people over there come over here to read what's being said about them and yadda yadda yadda.  Unless you are one of the people reading at the crummy place (s) and here, it becomes hard to follow, and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense imo.  There have been a lot of posts in Kyron's threads lately that seem to be just a lot of talk about who said what to whom and unless they are players in the case, it doesn't really matter, does it?  Some people are negative attention seeking.  They want their fifteen five minutes of fame.  Sometimes information or something of value can be gleaned, but I'm finding quite often, all this talk back and forth derails missing person's threads.  JMHO
Muffy, Thank you and I so agree ! It is enough to make your head spin. I am convinced some of these people thrive on attention, even if it is negative. In the meantime, Kyron gets lost in all the mire and muck.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: September 02, 2010, 08:57:43 PM »

19 hours ago · 1 person
 ·
Are these people insane? (No need to answer...I already know) These people need mental help. Geesh... I'm too scared to post over there. I don't want friends & family seeing that I've joined a page supporting TH. lol

<--- Had to use this smiley because I had no idea what it was supposed to be until I saw it's name...lol.
They not only are insane, they seriously need to get a life of some kind, maybe they could sit down with their kids and color and bake treats for them. And this Jonser character who is DeDe's cousin, who had the gall to say that I was DeDe, needs to get out of his parent's basement for the day and get some sun and fresh air, that might help him tremendously.

Sorry Monkeys ..I am still playing catch up here.

NRCG..I agree, fresh air and staying on his meds would help him tremendously!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: September 02, 2010, 09:01:33 PM »

MAYBE they're screening photo's now?  and didn't like this one????? 

I like this pic zippiddy.

When ever you see pics of Kaine and Desiree with Kyron, he looks so happy! With Terri, not so much.

This is a very nice pic of Kyron with his mama. I agree with you Sassifrass he does always look truly happy in pics with his real mom and Kaine. Well I'm off the register kids for school. Hope you all have a great afternoon! 

Yes!  See how he is leaning into Desiree, see how she is moved forward in the chair..Mom and son  engaged with each other..totally able to hold each other and smile..not fake smiles..the real deal.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: September 02, 2010, 09:11:47 PM »

Wow, Seeme!  That was quite an epistle Jonesr wrote!  Wow!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: September 02, 2010, 09:15:18 PM »

Has anyone been able to attatch any of these people to the school?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.