April 27, 2024, 09:46:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309869 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 02, 2010, 09:15:49 PM »

Wasn't it stated Terri met the LS at Skyline?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: September 02, 2010, 09:33:47 PM »

Did you all see this post? Read the ending, very interesting.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Horman-Online-Discussion/145821285450578
Lou Ann Alexander- Desiree you like all the Attention. If you loved Kyron so much why didn't you have him?? A Part Time mom and your calling all the shots!!! Do you know (I guess you don't) how much work it is to raise a child?? Look at all the pictures of K...yron, all his homemade outfits and costumes. What about his science project, did you help him with that?? NO Terri did. Go back with Tony and your freedom and let the LE do there job. People are tired of You. I believe all your feeling is GUILT and you should!! And Kaine, the way you look at Desiree in each video makes me sick!!! Poor Terri I am sure she had to live in Desiree's shoes, a woman knows what HER husband is feeling. Go back to your life with Tony. Kaine Terri needs HER daughter and her daughter needs her MOM. STOP all this crap and maybe God will bless us all with Kyron. See MoreYesterday at 7:02am · 2 people
 ·

I don't like using the word evil to describe people, but this woman is EVIL!

Terri the saint (NOT) was having an affair with Kaine when Desiree was 8 months pregnant with Kyron........and they support Terri and trash Desiree??
They obviously don't realize how foolish they sound, not to mention hypocrates.

I know it is strange isn't it? Most people would see Desiree as a victim for years how to the drama of it all and these people see her as the instigator of it.
As a mother myself I will fully admit when I heard that Desiree was living hundreds of miles away and terri was raising Kyron, it irked me, but when I read more about it that "irkness" was replaced by sympathy for her. I just don't understand these people and it seems to me either they have a misguided sense of morality or they have some kind of personal reason they relate to Terri? Do they know her? Are they themselves a step parent? Probably the later but I suppose we don't know.

I have to respectfully disagree.  I think most of them are losers..not step parents, but people who have never had children..ie DDS and JW.  They are misfits in society.

Then I think you have a group of people who are also losers, but have children..like MC ..but are not at all about the children..they are like Terri..all about themselves..and love this platform to see attention.

The rest?  Well they are losers who have no connection to this case..but love to be rooting for the underdog..and have a few mental health issues as well. 

To me..the whole supporting Terri group needs to be taking their meds..if not on meds..they need to seek medical help immediately.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: September 02, 2010, 09:35:54 PM »

I wrote a letter about Harry to a close family member Of DY's and got a reply. Both are posted here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.new#new

Thanks, sassifrass. Very interesting reply. Would love to know the specifics of "there are things stated there that are completly untrue".

One notable thing about the reply is that it is from a person who far outclasses "Terri's friends".

Me too! I would like to know more on that as well.

It's not going to happen Monkeys. I refuse to ask. The only thing we can do is give them as many Monkey investigative facts that LE may or may not know.  an angelic monkey

I deleted a part of my sentence that read, "..., but my curiosity has nothing to do with finding Kyron." We all know that we are hearing both true and untrue information, and I hope LE and the GJ are sniffing out everything that is true.

Their reply is truly appreciated.

Sassi..thank you so much!   

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #523 on: September 02, 2010, 09:39:54 PM »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg24

Jonesr
User ID: 987762
United States
9/2/2010 7:34 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News -   Quote

I bet your here, or atleast there is a good chance you will be. This is for you.
Jason Name Redacted/ Name Redacted2;
Remember me? I did the window in your truck in a Gresham Oregon parking lot, upon Dede requesting it.
I worked kinda slow and we BSd for almost a whole hour.
In that amount of time you talked to me about your job, and pretty much rattled off your entire resume to me along with your qualifications.
I didn't really pay much attention to this because you were talking to family ,and I took it as you just trying to make an impression.
You did.
You really came across as truly and really being in serious "like" with Dede. I was not at all surprised by this. She is a total riot to be around, her wit is lightening fast and highly intelligent. How could you not like that in a woman. You would have to be really insecure not to. Right?
Butt......
You also threw into the conversation, five different times,( I kept count)a deeply seated concern for a man in Klamath falls that dede knew.
You kept going back to him no matter where I steered the conversation. Yes, steered. See, I was really listening to you at that point.
I kept my answers vague for the first three questions and kept changing the subject. I know this man, since I was a kid.
So your direct mention of his name everytime you brought him up, after I would comfortably change the subject, hoping you would take the hint, was really starting to make me curious as all hell!!!!! Holy crap!!! Was Dede really seeing him! Hahahahahaha!! I freakin could hardly wait to call her back.
The next two times you asked I divulged some more info on him to you on who he kinda is. Your questions on him were investagative. Who he was to the family, how long had we known him, what's he look like, how he looked physically( how big to be exact), and is he cool. All five.
That was really saying something to me. That you were doomed to fail with Dede. But I liked you, the way you asked was polite and gentle and very well behaved, but focused.
I could not get you to go to another subject all five times, you kept bringing it back.
By that time I had finished the job and told ya I had to go. Yeah, straight to my phone.
I called Dede and told her you really seemed like a great guy, you were pretty smart, literate and articulate. And all the things your doing with the kids really appeals to women in general, so I was figuring she would really like you too.
After I told her the nice things I had to say about you I asked, " so why is he so freaked out on this man?! Were you two a couple? She flat out replied " Yep! I was see n him for a while, but we aren't any more, we are keeping it just friends and it's actually fine, but over." I then asked how you knew about him. She said" I told him, I told him everything"
I personally couldn't believe she did that.
I said " DEDE!, you should probably never tell your new boyfriend about your old one! We men are very visually based, we look at pictures and videos, we are stimulaed visually, if you go painting a picture of yourself doin another guy in our minds, well some guys won't get past it"
she replied" yeah, I know that now, I'm not really surprised he asked you, sorry, I keep telling him its over and that I'm with him now, but he seems to be havn a hard time getting past it."
I told her you just may never get past it. But really quit thinking about it quickly, I never really saw Dede and figured you were a gonner.
I never saw or heard from her again till the marathon.
I'm only bringing this up because you divulged it on your letter to the world. So I cleared it up for ya.
I stuck up for you here because for the most part your a really good man in my eyes.
But...
You publically put a dig on my cousin, right in the middle of this mess. And I know something about it. Too bad for you, now you get a taste of my sword, Faith and Loyalty.
Why would you say you were Dedes only boyfriend? If you truly thought that there would be no need to be worried about any other man.
I know that is bullshit.
Dede was honest enough with you to tell you the truth about her past and how it all ended, but you couldn't get past it. Why? You don't look like a wuss to me, so what's up? Your writing of it tells me your still hung up on it.
How many times did you hound her about it? Everytime you saw her? How long would it take for a woman to just kinda start wanting out, no matter how great everything else about is?
Couple months maybe? I would bet a woman would start to do a complete turnaround in her personality, she would most likely start to become depressed and withdrawn, start caring less and less about her appearance, maybe even start saying things in reference to not even wanting to be in another relationship, ever.
A woman late in that kind of relationship may even go so far as to start to treat you poorly and not care about your feelings much, may be even use you financially and your skills selfishly just hoping you would just take the hint. But you don't come across as a guy that gets it very easy.
Dede wouldmost likely just sit and watch you trying to figure out why you just don't get it.
Respectfully,
Tom Jones, Dede Spichers cousin.

Good Evening Monkey's and Guest,

God Bless Tom Jones!  He is hysterically funny. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: September 02, 2010, 09:44:32 PM »

Awwww. That is a cute pic. There is something so familiar about it. I can't figure it out. He looks like somebody?

I love this photo of Kyron!! He looks like such a "little man".

Thanx for posting pfaubush!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: September 02, 2010, 09:55:50 PM »

Where is this supposed birthday party for Kyron taking place at?
Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) It's an all day online event... there's coloring pages for kids to color with MS paint (LOL) and upload for Kyron.. I'm gonna be ordering him a cake.. some others are making him cakes and cupcakes and uploading pics of them.. we're gonna have games.. youtube video tributes.. it'll be fun.
19 hours ago · 1 person
Sandi Lessman likes this.
 ·

Fun!?!?!?!?! Really????? Fun?!?!?!?!? Because that should be the focus right now! These sax-o-crap have some nerve!!!

Just a thought here, but it seems to me the more attention given to some of these people, the more they enjoy it.  I think it's sad people post crummy stuff over on some forum, and then someone here reads it, posts the crummy stuff over here or remarks about it, and then the people over there come over here to read what's being said about them and yadda yadda yadda.  Unless you are one of the people reading at the crummy place (s) and here, it becomes hard to follow, and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense imo.  There have been a lot of posts in Kyron's threads lately that seem to be just a lot of talk about who said what to whom and unless they are players in the case, it doesn't really matter, does it?  Some people are negative attention seeking.  They want their fifteen five minutes of fame.  Sometimes information or something of value can be gleaned, but I'm finding quite often, all this talk back and forth derails missing person's threads.  JMHO
Muffy, Thank you and I so agree ! It is enough to make your head spin. I am convinced some of these people thrive on attention, even if it is negative. In the meantime, Kyron gets lost in all the mire and muck.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: September 02, 2010, 09:58:20 PM »

Wasn't it stated Terri met the LS at Skyline?

No that was never stated.  Blink thought she may have met Rudy at the school during the August yard day..however..Blink states that has never been proven.  I fully believe she met Rudy through DDS.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: September 02, 2010, 10:06:21 PM »

I won't repost Jonesr's letter but it's sorta punctuated and spelled correctly.  Appears that he took his time to compose this reply and that makes it feel like he either had help writing it or proof reading it really helped.  He does put a new perspective on JW and DDS' relationship.  He looks good at the beginning of a relationship but once you know him you wish you didn't.  Jonesr makes real good sense in his letter and I am now gonna go ahead and say that DDS may just have wanted him gone.  I know I couldn't stand a man who constantly told me and everyone he meets how wonderful he is and just how hard he works and just how he is the most charitable man that ever lived and you know what else...if he said I would never find another like him I would then tell him I'm switching to women cause I'd be afraid I'd wind up with another cad just like him!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: September 02, 2010, 10:11:19 PM »

Interesting site:

http://srnpdx.org/skyline-ridge-neighbors

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: September 02, 2010, 10:16:45 PM »

Nice, thanks for the link!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: September 02, 2010, 10:26:34 PM »

http://srnpdx.org/events-brooks-hill-historic-church

Events at Brooks Hill Historic Church
Cindy Banks
(taped interview transcribed by Libby Merwin)

Snipped

The FBI was there the first night. People have a misconception that the FBI was not there until later, but they were there the first night and dogs were there the first night.  In fact, one of the things that made us really angry was that there were stories in the press that law enforcement had been slow or disorganized in their response. That wasn’t what we saw at all.  There was an unbelievably competent, caring, and organized response to what happened. I was shocked at how many people were on the ground that night after he was reported missing.  They were incredible.

An abridged version of this interview appeared in the July 2010 Ridge Runner

MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: September 02, 2010, 10:33:49 PM »

Did you all see this post? Read the ending, very interesting.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Horman-Online-Discussion/145821285450578
Lou Ann Alexander- Desiree you like all the Attention. If you loved Kyron so much why didn't you have him?? A Part Time mom and your calling all the shots!!! Do you know (I guess you don't) how much work it is to raise a child?? Look at all the pictures of K...yron, all his homemade outfits and costumes. What about his science project, did you help him with that?? NO Terri did. Go back with Tony and your freedom and let the LE do there job. People are tired of You. I believe all your feeling is GUILT and you should!! And Kaine, the way you look at Desiree in each video makes me sick!!! Poor Terri I am sure she had to live in Desiree's shoes, a woman knows what HER husband is feeling. Go back to your life with Tony. Kaine Terri needs HER daughter and her daughter needs her MOM. STOP all this crap and maybe God will bless us all with Kyron. See MoreYesterday at 7:02am · 2 people
 ·

I don't like using the word evil to describe people, but this woman is EVIL!

Terri the saint (NOT) was having an affair with Kaine when Desiree was 8 months pregnant with Kyron........and they support Terri and trash Desiree??
They obviously don't realize how foolish they sound, not to mention hypocrates.

I know it is strange isn't it? Most people would see Desiree as a victim for years how to the drama of it all and these people see her as the instigator of it.
As a mother myself I will fully admit when I heard that Desiree was living hundreds of miles away and terri was raising Kyron, it irked me, but when I read more about it that "irkness" was replaced by sympathy for her. I just don't understand these people and it seems to me either they have a misguided sense of morality or they have some kind of personal reason they relate to Terri? Do they know her? Are they themselves a step parent? Probably the later but I suppose we don't know.

I have to respectfully disagree.  I think most of them are losers..not step parents, but people who have never had children..ie DDS and JW.  They are misfits in society.

Then I think you have a group of people who are also losers, but have children..like MC ..but are not at all about the children..they are like Terri..all about themselves..and love this platform to see attention.

The rest?  Well they are losers who have no connection to this case..but love to be rooting for the underdog..and have a few mental health issues as well. 

To me..the whole supporting Terri group needs to be taking their meds..if not on meds..they need to seek medical help immediately.

I would like to respectfully disagree with some of this post, though I could have read and interpreted some of it erroneously. I do not think that people who do not have children are misfits at all. I know several people who would have loved to have children and just didn't find the right person. Of course, some purposely go at it as a single parents, particularly if you have money and family support. I do  not want everyone to have children, because what I see (and I work with families) is that many parents do not really have the priority, the time, the energy, the knowledge, the desire, to be a parent, they just did it because it "Happened" or they wanted the money, thought it would be cute, thought someone would love them, or didn't know enough to be conscious to use birth control . I am also aware of people in first world countries (such as us) using huge amounts of limited resources and many others aspiring to this lifestyle. MOO is that people need to do a lot more thinking before bringing more people into this world. Some people are forgoing having children due to all these problems, though adoption is a good option as well. I know many very healthy childless people and it is a viable option in this age, where it is not at all a priority to populate the planet, quite the contrary..
As far as people needing medical help, some of these people may or may not have health conditions such as heart problems and diabetes, etc., I don't personally have any information about that.  Psychotropic medication is a life saver for many, let's be honest, but it never solves the original problem or teaches people how to live with others. These people need treatments of various kinds, which belong more to people of the other helping professions(Social workers, psychologists, therapists, addiction providers, parenting educators) These are not problems for your family doctor. Most psychiatrists (I would venture to say 90-95% in my state) are swarmed with people wanting medication and that is usually all they do, diagnose and write prescriptions.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: September 02, 2010, 10:43:35 PM »

Again, here we are discussing people that are posting stuff over at some other forum that's been read by posters here and brought over and/or being discussed here, so they (over there) can read about what we're saying about them (over here) and so on and so on.    Whether they have children/no children, are ill, in good health or whatever which might be a reason they are the way they are or why they post the way they do,  I just don't see this as relevant discussion in this thread.  I understand there are feelings that we all have and can relate to in our lives and experiences, but again, it seems the thread is back to discussing people that are posting on another forum and what they are like and why.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: September 02, 2010, 10:44:42 PM »

Rudy Sanchez the guy LE held as Anslemo Sanchez (TH landscaper MFH guy) could actually be “Anselmo Sanchez” (note the subtle spelling mistake), wanted in New York for a murder

You can compare the pictures. Remember the mugshots are 9 years apart but these two are the same age. If you cut off the top part of the head (from the eyebrows up) of the NY mug shot the pics really look a like.

ok super sleuths....whaddya think??

http://a056-crimestoppers.nyc.gov/crimestoppers/public/publicmwViewfelon.cfm?mwID=474

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Rudy Sanchez and Anselmo Sanchez are different people. Anselmo may be related though, or worked in Rudy's business. The mugshot on Blink's page was of Anselmo. Blink said Rudy was the LS guy she was referring to I believe.

You are absolutely correct.  Rudy is Rudy..Anselmo is Anselmo..they are two different people.
The Anselmo Sanchez in Oregon is a different Anselmo then the one wanted in NY.  Look at the height and weight..no comparison.

Anselmo is more then likely a relative that worked for Rudy.

I hope we can for once and all put this to rest.

Yes let's keep it resting - the thing i noticed right off was the difference in their heights, the NY guys is 3'10" and the one in the Oregon prison now is 5'4".  I heard some change their names and birthdates so it all gets tricky, but the height is the hardest to change of all!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: September 02, 2010, 11:09:28 PM »

I skimmed through the other Jonesr comments when they first came out.  Didn't he say that he had not seen or had anything to do with Dede for the 10 years previously?

Didn't he say that he didn't know Jason previously?  I am not positive because it was hard to read through that glop.  But that was the impression I got.

The whole thing is so convoluted. Fortunatley, LE has access they need to trace down any computer stuff that they need to.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: September 02, 2010, 11:11:36 PM »

I skimmed through the other Jonesr comments when they first came out.  Didn't he say that he had not seen or had anything to do with Dede for the 10 years previously?

Didn't he say that he didn't know Jason previously?  I am not positive because it was hard to read through that glop.  But that was the impression I got.

The whole thing is so convoluted. Fortunatley, LE has access they need to trace down any computer stuff that they need to.

Yes, I remember Jonesr stating he hadn't had contact with Dede for 10 years on GLP.

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: September 02, 2010, 11:13:28 PM »

Awwww. That is a cute pic. There is something so familiar about it. I can't figure it out. He looks like somebody?

I love this photo of Kyron!! He looks like such a "little man".

Thanx for posting pfaubush!

Oh, Seeme, that was all Zippiddy. I did figure out who he looks like to me...Ralphie in A Christmas Story. The glasses are different, but still. I love Ralphie!  an angelic monkey

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: September 02, 2010, 11:15:29 PM »

Yes, I remember Jonesr stating he hadn't had contact with Dede for 10 years on GLP.

I keep getting hung up on that too. I don't know what to believe and what not to from him. I'm trying very hard not to base any opinions of anyone off of Jonesr's ramblings.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 02, 2010, 11:16:10 PM »

Lake Oswego keeps coming up in my research of this case..

My three main suspects (apart from Terri) in this case all have strong connections to Lake Oswego

Michael G Roten (he who, a colleague of Kaine's at Intel, stole Kaine's laptop (from near to the Country Club
at Lake Oswego) - and yet it appears all charges were dropped??)
has a  house in Lake Oswego see..

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?facebook_count=0&linkedin_count=0&lower=2&more_info=1&search_id=50021320891564992643&search_type=findperson&twitter_count=0

It appears that Jason Name Redacted has family in Lake Oswego and Dede has also retreated there..

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #20 8/15/10
« Reply #837 on: August 17, 2010, 04:56:27 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: tnmomb on August 17, 2010, 01:14:40 PM
Maxine Bernstein of the Oregonian is now digging into stuff about Jason Name Redacted

He has a sister who has a house in Beaverton and Lake Oswego I think - switchboard.com search for Sarah Name Redacted in Portland Or, and surrounding areas.. it shows her having two addresses

Hi Tnmomb,  Didn't we learn that Dede has moved to Lake Oswego since her name hit the news?  I wonder if that is COINKYDINK?

Here's more on the Lake Oswego house:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/17-Walking-Woods-Dr-Lake-Oswego-OR-97035/53916595_zpid/#

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 02, 2010, 11:18:40 PM »

I live in a much smaller area in my state than Portland area.  We have lots of auto glass places.  What are the odds that Jonesr would do Jason's TRUCK window.

What kind of truck does Jason have, I wonder?

Is  jonesr trying to imply that Jason was obsessed with Dede?  Maybe  Jason and Dede are in fact not broken up?  The whole thing is crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.