April 28, 2024, 11:13:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309931 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: September 03, 2010, 01:07:45 AM »

I wondered about him when he first showed up at the house.  When we read about him on his ex's site which has been deleted but the info is on here somewhere, he sounds like he has huge issues.

He sounds like he could be the kind of guy that would go for it if the opportunity was provided.

On the other hand, TH and Dede as well have or had alcohol issues.  I wonder if they met at some kind of treatment program or AA group?

Or, the gym?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: September 03, 2010, 01:09:10 AM »

Hi everyone!  Just been catching up as we we've had company since last Thurs.  Deenie, yesterday you'd posted on Chelsea's law and I hadn't seen any responses.  I wanted to let you know that I read it and I'm very glad for those living in Ca.  I do think they should do something like this nationwide.  Thanks for posting it.

Anyone have any ideas on the GJ? I was hopeing we'd have heard something by now?  TIA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #562 on: September 03, 2010, 01:09:36 AM »

More findings on Dede - I don't know, I am not up on Dede as many are - so forgive me if I am duplicating old stuff.

What I came across today, that I have not read before
I know many have found Dede's blogger site - which is no longer. I cached it. I saw many on SM talking about the " Dog" that she was in care of. That it was of abuse noted via Dede. Me not knowing what Monkey's were talking about. Made me find the posts made by Dede.
And I found her written words. I have them - before they too go POOF. 
I am a MOM of a Doxie Chi - and her words make no sense to me what so ever - and her lack of empathy for the Dog, her sitting for, her though " complaining " of Blood being found through out her precious condo. After she admits she "placed the pup" in a confined space without food or water - NOT though telling the real or whole story ...she still complains of her condo being stained ..never to offer empathy for the Doxie.  Can you imagine her with a Child? Dog's cannot talk, Well they do to those who understand them. She makes me think she is a very callous individual.  If she talks this way about a " Dog" not her dog. But a Dog she was being Paid to Watch.. I had to sit back and absorb her words for a few before I came to SM to post my response.    Takes a lot from one to get me " to go there" and her words did just that.  Copied/Cache of Dede Spichers Blog
NOTICE it is ME ME ME and Forgo the Damn DOG that I Tortured and was paid to WATCH Where is KYRON? - Who is WE ? was WE Jason and Dede or Dede and ? Notice the dates - April 2008, was she with Fence boy, Patron Saint at the time?

Deenie my baby is doxie chi mixed - and when she is uncomfortable she acts out. Only when it comes to food though.  She goes to her zone. I have had her since she was 6wks old. I don't understand it myself.  She takes her nose, and pushes her " full food bowl" not an empty bowl - she pushes it with her nose.. as if " its her way of saying " Go away". . I have always found it strange behavior.  She is mad at the food or something? or is ? she wants it gone from her space? She is either trying to bury it, or remove it ? but its her nose that she uses. Never her paws .. and she becomes very anxious about it. She is 2 yrs old, June 2010. She is not overweight/nor underweight - but she really gets ticked off at her food at times.  Why? 
To read Dede's Words of this Doxie - just slays me. Because it makes no sense to me what so ever. The only thing that comes to my mind is this poor dog felt Trapped and wanted out and used its best tool as a Doxie - Its NOSE - Digger Trimm. 
 For a dog though to go to such efforts to remove the actual flesh from its nose- and Not be let out, so it was to bleed all over her condo as she states - HERS not telling the whole story. I would so love to hear words from the Owner of this Doxie. If my Deenie came home to me in the condition she claims this Doxie was in - I would have Dede's Head on a POLE - trust you me.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
When It Starts To Go Sideways
I've blogged about this before, that once my house is in order, I get motivated to improve my health, which then motivates me on to more and more great things, like, say, becoming a doctor. What I've learned the past week is that this same formula for success can also be a major clue when everything seems to be unravelling.

(Deenies words: Doctors even wannabee's have Empathy for living things, over science, education, take their oath serious before signing up - mind/premed. First things first. For the Dede's in the world- HOMER is your hero, He admits it,  he says no one understands me, "I am Samrt ") 

When I have a petsitting gig, I usually stay at the pet's house (which is why it's actually called housesitting). I've made an exception 2 times in my life and regretted both of them. This past week has been no different.

I've been taking care of a friend's doxie that I absolutely love. He's a very sweet boy and has been a fun walking partner after work and a lovey little snuggle-bug in the mornings before we get up. However, the list of "cons" to that short list of "pros" is long.
" My Words/Deenie: DAMN THAT DOG" He/She was sent to my Condo for me to be paid to WATCH " and I tortured the animal " that was such a sweet dog" 4, 5 days later* after I figured it out and it had the nerve to bleed all over my Condo - Excuse ME ?
1. I live in a condo with no yard. I can't just open the slider to let him out first thing in the morning, last thing at night, or in the middle of the night.

2. There are leash rules in my HOA, so when I take him out, I have to put my shoes on, put his leash on, and take him down to the nearest patch of grass... even at 2:30am when it's raining.

3. We found out the first day that I can't leave him loose in my condo while I'm at work or else he uses my living room carpet as a toilet. So I've had to contain him in the only place that is both containable and doesn't have carpeting.

4. We found out on the second day that when I shut him in my little laundry room with his water & food dish, he will dump the contents of both all over the floor. So he's had to spend his days locked in a teeny room with no water or food.

5. We didn't find out until the 4th or 5th day where the blood was coming from. 
WAS the DOXIE a Dog or an Elephant ?/Deenie is curious? When he's locked in the laundry room, there is just enough clearance under the door for him to get his nose wedged under it. Because the door is cheap and the bottom edges aren't sanded smooth, he scraped a good chunk of skin off the top of his nose. Consequently, there is blood all over the laundry room floor, the rugs in my bathroom, a vanity bench, my bedding including a down comforter, and my microsuade couch.

6. In addition to the blood, my flannel sheets have grabbed ahold of every hair the dog has lost. I feel like I have been sleeping in a bloody hair ball at night.

7. Just because of the constant in and out from his walks through the wet grass and barkdust, my floors are muddy and strewn with debris.

So, needless to say, my house is most definitely NOT in order. Not so coincidentally, I've also been binging a lot lately. And I'm not talking about eating an extra apple here and there. I'm talking about eating non-stop, everything in sight and then some. Going to bed stuffed to the point of physical pain.
--
Deenie's comments of DEDE:
Me me me me me, no concern for the dog at all.
 DEDE I can't stop stuffing my Pain away - Eating it non stop ?? Why then should you be allowed to care for an innocent Dog ? If you note to self, write a blog to the entire world  " I am not capable nor accountable" admitting that you tortured a dog, because WHY, it was your fault?
ON Or Off? Is Dede better when she is Off, than when she is ON.
When she is ON - she finds herself abusive to others. When she is OFF she finds self pity?
Hello? Bi-Polar ? chemically imbalanced ?

WHERE is Kyron ?  I am ready to Rumble. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: September 03, 2010, 01:09:46 AM »

I wonder what Kaine and Michael Cooks relationship was in High School.  Also, How many alumni from that HS relocated to the Portland area.

I would like to know who ELSE did she send copies of the restraining order to (and why?)... why discuss it with her "newly" acquired friend? Why with him?

Why did she tell him how much her attorney costs? Why discuss it with him, in the way/tone in which it was discussed?

In the links during the time this was discussed, it was said that the RO contained Kaine's new address (which Cook got a peek of.)

So, the purpose for which she showed Cook the restraining order with Kaine's new address seems a little more sinister now.

The Terri/Michael Cook relationship has always been suspicious, especially the timing. I don't think we have heard about all there is to their relationship, and what we have heard is odd. If it has nothing to do with the disappearance of Kyron, at least it gives LE a better insight to Terri.

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: September 03, 2010, 01:11:13 AM »

who is Linda spicher, TIA

Where was this at?  Now, the funny part about this is I am guilty of guess about who's who online as well.  I am and I admit that I'm guilty of it.  On another board I had CONVINCED myself that I had been posting with TH.  In hindsight I don't believe it to be true.

After reading this it just convinces me all that much more that we truly do NOT know who we are posting alongside.  Not only am I NOT Linda Spicher, I have no idea who she is and I live THOUSANDS of miles away on the diagonal other side of the United States.  This has taught me to quit guessing about who other people are.

I will say this though about that, I have read other postings that remind me of myself and that's a weird feeling.

I suppose I could have drank too much banana juice one night and posted under my other personality.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #565 on: September 03, 2010, 01:12:42 AM »

Grey -

awe your Frog ... for Kyron

Had to mention .. that is so 

Thank you, Deenie. I found it on the internet and stole it. Yup. Bad me. If anyone wishes to steal it from me, feel free. Just save it and upload it to whatever graphics account is used for one's forum images. We could have an army of froggies here.

Nope its Yours - Gray .. keep it as it shows " your Frog Power" for Kyron.  Which is a good thing ...   Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: September 03, 2010, 01:13:16 AM »

I wonder what Kaine and Michael Cooks relationship was in High School.  Also, How many alumni from that HS relocated to the Portland area.
The only thing I ever read/heard is that they were friends in high school...and not even sure where I saw that. Maybe in one of the first vigil videos for Kyron. I'm not really sure...wish I could help you out more.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out they weren't friends in HS at all, simply acquaintances.  I went to school with a lot of people but wasn't friends with all of them.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: September 03, 2010, 01:16:57 AM »

I hate and get tired of all the bs in some of these cases.  Bottom line ALWAYS is where is sweet little Kyron....he reminds me so much of one of my kids it breaks my heart.  Evil lurks in this world.... to disappear this sweet boy...I wish there were something  that I could do to resolve this...

akmom, I was so touched when I read how you are feeling. But I believe you ARE doing something to help our sweet little Kyron.  He is a part of all our families now.

All of our positive monkey prayers, wishes, hopes, and research are more powerful than the evil we seek to push back.

Stay Strong For Kyron..... an angelic monkey
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: September 03, 2010, 01:19:39 AM »

Good grief.  They think I'm the mother and that someone else on here is DeDe and that's why we were so hard on JW.  OBVIOUSLY this case needs some new information because the general public is going a little stir crazy on the internet.  I'm off to discover new lands now.  Wake me when something breaks.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: September 03, 2010, 01:21:42 AM »

The only thing I ever read/heard is that they were friends in high school...and not even sure where I saw that. Maybe in one of the first vigil videos for Kyron. I'm not really sure...wish I could help you out more.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out they weren't friends in HS at all, simply acquaintances.  I went to school with a lot of people but wasn't friends with all of them.

I was a total geek in HS.  I tried to be friends with a whole lot of people but they avoided me like the plague.  I agree I think in my opinion that Kaine and Michael Cook were just acquaintances and often times as we get older and revisit our hometowns we feel connected to our childhood friends.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #570 on: September 03, 2010, 01:23:00 AM »

Good grief.  They think I'm the mother and that someone else on here is DeDe and that's why we were so hard on JW.  OBVIOUSLY this case needs some new information because the general public is going a little stir crazy on the internet.  I'm off to discover new lands now.  Wake me when something breaks.
I saw that too - no worries. You have been defended on GLP by a Monkey, can not offer you the  direct link - but I read it. 
Melissab? defended you -  that is what I recall. No one mentioned your name afterward. 

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: September 03, 2010, 01:23:01 AM »

"We tried not to pay attention to her, honestly, in the beginning," says the 40-year-old owner of a Downtown beauty salon. "She was just really dirty, and she looked like she wasn't really there. We never saw any parents around."

Seriously?  that statement alone sent chills down my back!!  The rest of the story made me ill, from the Mulligan's to the CPS attitude?

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: September 03, 2010, 01:27:25 AM »

"We tried not to pay attention to her, honestly, in the beginning," says the 40-year-old owner of a Downtown beauty salon. "She was just really dirty, and she looked like she wasn't really there. We never saw any parents around."

Seriously?  that statement alone sent chills down my back!!  The rest of the story made me ill, from the Mulligan's to the CPS attitude?

I had to stop and reread that three or four times before I could go on with the story because from the title I assumed they were HELPING, and when I read that part about "tried not to pay attention" my brain couldn't accept what my eyes were seeing. Finally I just kept reading, hoping it would make sense later,,,,,it didn't and it still doesn't  (make any sense)
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: September 03, 2010, 01:30:59 AM »

I wondered about him when he first showed up at the house.  When we read about him on his ex's site which has been deleted but the info is on here somewhere, he sounds like he has huge issues.

He sounds like he could be the kind of guy that would go for it if the opportunity was provided.

On the other hand, TH and Dede as well have or had alcohol issues.  I wonder if they met at some kind of treatment program or AA group?

Or, the gym?

AA,,,,nodding head in agreement
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #574 on: September 03, 2010, 01:31:22 AM »

I can't say where, but I read " statement" from Kaine - he had not spoken to nor had any relationship with Michael Cook since High School. That the last time they knew OF each other as in High School.  Is it true false?  seems weird though, a High School friend of no contact through the years- would organize or strike up Vigils etc for a classmate's lost son - and not have some sort of " relationship" along the years. 
Then to come out as being named with the EX to be Terri - days later ... stinks to high heaven. jmo.  Unless Michael Cook was a cop or had some affiliations with LE. Then it would make sense to me. 

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: September 03, 2010, 01:34:34 AM »

I can't say where, but I read " statement" from Kaine - he had not spoken to nor had any relationship with Michael Cook since High School. That the last time they knew OF each other as in High School.  Is it true false?  seems weird though, a High School friend of no contact through the years- would organize or strike up Vigils etc for a classmate's lost son - and not have some sort of " relationship" along the years. 
Then to come out as being named with the EX to be Terri - days later ... stinks to high heaven. jmo.  Unless Michael Cook was a cop or had some affiliations with LE. Then it would make sense to me. 

Just to get the timeline as far as MC, could someone put together exact dates....
1. First day MC shows up on radar
2. When did "sexting" start
3. When did Kaine move out?
4. When did the "sexting" stop? Or when did LE take his phone?

TIA for making this black and white for me
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: September 03, 2010, 01:37:54 AM »

Just to get the timeline as far as MC, could someone put together exact dates....
1. First day MC shows up on radar
2. When did "sexting" start
3. When did Kaine move out?
4. When did the "sexting" stop? Or when did LE take his phone?

TIA for making this black and white for me

Spodie,

I have been trying to put some sort of documentation together when Michael Cook first appeared in Portland, to no avail.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: September 03, 2010, 01:41:42 AM »

Monkey King

Your Lil monkey at the bottom makes me so nervous I can hardly think when I see his naughty little paws at work. I just want to reach out and snatch that spatula!

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: September 03, 2010, 01:50:35 AM »

JMO and not casting stones at ANYBODY in any manner>>The "SITE" is a joke other than humor that is all it did for me, then they did and said the things about DY I will not give them the publicity they obviously crave.  If they truly think anyone of sound mind cares a diddly dee what they have to say they have more serious mental derangement than I thought. 
Every time one of (and I use this term loosely) mods goes on about how facebook made the page better and "special" I have to laugh!!  Personally I see NOTHING different in the format, and to think facebook is going to monitor a page with little over 200 members(last I looked) makes me ROFL!!
Bottom line what I am trying to say is the more post's that are carried over to the cage, and the more mention of "them" only gives "them" what they want for whatever agenda they have.  It gives them google search and people traveling to the very sick "page" created by "sick, twisted and deranged people", i.e. giving them publicity, keeping them in "the news". 
And yes "it" is an agenda....  Is it really "news worthy" or just more trash talk with no help in aiding to find Kyron Horman and bring justice for him and his parents (DY and KH) and the rest of Kyron's family.

JMO<< please don't throw me out of the cage I would cry!!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: September 03, 2010, 01:50:44 AM »

It's a fork and I've told him a million times to stop that!!

His brother is worse:

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.