April 28, 2024, 05:51:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309913 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: September 03, 2010, 01:54:03 AM »

JMO and not casting stones at ANYBODY in any manner>>The "SITE" is a joke other than humor that is all it did for me, then they did and said the things about DY I will not give them the publicity they obviously crave.  If they truly think anyone of sound mind cares a diddly dee what they have to say they have more serious mental derangement than I thought. 
Every time one of (and I use this term loosely) mods goes on about how facebook made the page better and "special" I have to laugh!!  Personally I see NOTHING different in the format, and to think facebook is going to monitor a page with little over 200 members(last I looked) makes me ROFL!!
Bottom line what I am trying to say is the more post's that are carried over to the cage, and the more mention of "them" only gives "them" what they want for whatever agenda they have.  It gives them google search and people traveling to the very sick "page" created by "sick, twisted and deranged people", i.e. giving them publicity, keeping them in "the news". 
And yes "it" is an agenda....  Is it really "news worthy" or just more trash talk with no help in aiding to find Kyron Horman and bring justice for him and his parents (DY and KH) and the rest of Kyron's family.

JMO<< please don't throw me out of the cage I would cry!!

I agree.  They aren't doing anything to further the investigation and nothing they say is helpiing bring Kyron home- which is our collective priorority.

They are insulting, demeaning and are basically a social group.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #581 on: September 03, 2010, 01:55:35 AM »

I wonder what Kaine and Michael Cooks relationship was in High School.  Also, How many alumni from that HS relocated to the Portland area.
The only thing I ever read/heard is that they were friends in high school...and not even sure where I saw that. Maybe in one of the first vigil videos for Kyron. I'm not really sure...wish I could help you out more.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out they weren't friends in HS at all, simply acquaintances.  I went to school with a lot of people but wasn't friends with all of them.

I read in one of the articles(sorry, can't remember  for a link, they were both receivers on football team. 

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: September 03, 2010, 01:56:18 AM »

Then that would make them competitors?

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #583 on: September 03, 2010, 01:58:48 AM »

Then that would make them competitors?

Team mates, competitors, who knows.     

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: September 03, 2010, 02:01:07 AM »

Good grief.  They think I'm the mother and that someone else on here is DeDe and that's why we were so hard on JW.  OBVIOUSLY this case needs some new information because the general public is going a little stir crazy on the internet.  I'm off to discover new lands now.  Wake me when something breaks.
I saw that too - no worries. You have been defended on GLP by a Monkey, can not offer you the  direct link - but I read it. 
Melissab? defended you -  that is what I recall. No one mentioned your name afterward. 

I love it here.  You all are the best sleuths there are!  I'm so glad I found this cage!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #585 on: September 03, 2010, 02:01:56 AM »

I found this too of Dede - from Nov 2007

This website: http://www.precisionnutrition.com/members/showthread.php?t=10196
Hi All!
My name is DeDe Spicher. I bought PN a couple of months ago, but didn't get a moment to read it until I had some free time over the holidays.
Since 2002ish, I've been doing Body-for-Life off and on. When I'm on, I lose 90-100 lbs of fat. I know it's fat because I get hydrostatically weighed every 3 or 4 months to make sure. Then, after about a year of feeling fit and amazing, I completely implode and fall face-first into the nearest cheesecake. Then after I gain it all back and a year or more passes, I hop back on the bandwagon and drop another 100 lbs.
The PN program doesn't look too different from what I've been doing (good quality, lean protein and complex carbs 5-6 times a day), but I've never been able to be successful with the Free Day. Psychologically, emotionally, and physically it totally messes me up. The 10% meals with PN feel like a much better approach.
Since reading PN, I've been incorporating way more veggies in my meals and saving the starchy carbs for my post-workout meal.
Since BFL had technically been working (I've consistently lost 1-2 lbs since June 25th for a total of 65 lbs so far), I'm not as concerned about following PN to the letter. I'm still losing fat right now (as I type!) and will continue to without a doubt. In fact, that last bit will come off again just like it did the last 3 times (yes, this is the 3rd time I've lost nearly 100 lbs in the last 5 yrs). I'm not even worried about that. What I *am* worried about is maintenance... long-term maintenance. My goal now is to be fit and healthy 2 years from now. I gotta find balance and avoid the implode.
Looking forward to meeting everyone here!
DeDe
--
Her reply to another Jan 08:
Thanks Mekan! You asked, "Do you know what triggers you to start eating in a way to gain the weight back?" Sheesh. If I knew that, I wouldn't be here. I do know that for me it is 100% emotional. I fail because I get tired of the constant vigilance (it's a lot of work!) and haven't yet found ways to comfort myself emotionally when I get stressed. Changing one's whole life is one thing. Changing it forever requires all the tools of the shorter-term change as well as completely different ones, too. To me it's like marriage. One's whole life changes when they get married, but the real test comes a few years later. I think the divorce rate in our society confirms our reluctance to stick it out when the going gets rough. Each time I do this, I think I get a little bit closer to figuring out the emotional stuff. We'll see.  --
My comments of Dede's words:
Aversion anyone, its better to live in my world than it is to venture out on my own? Dede may have the words, the beliefs, yet she is not equipped with the self confidence/tools to BE on her own. She needs approval and or someone to Nudge her. And that seems not to work either.  Her words Written above: I have never tried it, but from what I hear its pretty ugly ?  I am not talking about marriage/ Dede, but her being able to assimilate "herself" into society as a whole.  NO wonder she could have been totally Duped by Terri. Terri is a type A personality. TH/She is ready, raring and Right in one's face when she wants something. 
Dede seems to be a leaper - with no destination. She leaps and offers -Until someone picks her up and dusts her off. Then and only then does she see them as " Starry Eyed"  OMG you LIKE me just for me.   GAH  her displacement offered is shining out " someone tell me what to do" .. and with her within Kyron's missing, could be anything that she committed herself to. ( To Prove to TERRI - I am ) That she will hold to her vest. Just as much as Desiree wants KYRON Back.  I think DEDE is a well versed self taught Masochist. 
Define masochism: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/masochism  ( minus the sex part)
Psychiatry . the condition in which sexual gratification depends on suffering, physical pain, and humiliation.
gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation, etc., inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others, esp. the tendency to seek this form of gratification.
3.the act of turning one's destructive tendencies inward or upon oneself.
4.the tendency to find pleasure in self-denial, submissiveness, etc.
-- To me she is A sexual, non typical either way - she shows no affection in any of her posts to anyone " male/female" she is too involved with her woes/sacrifices/headings of " I can't be" I will never be ... etc. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 03, 2010, 02:08:23 AM »

http://srnpdx.org/kyron-horman

PRAYER VIGIL

A letter from Rachel Hansen:
Snipped~

This effort is also in conjuction with Mike Cook and Becky Owens, two other Portland transplanted Shorecrest High School Graduates and Friends of Kaine's.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #587 on: September 03, 2010, 02:09:03 AM »

Good grief.  They think I'm the mother and that someone else on here is DeDe and that's why we were so hard on JW.  OBVIOUSLY this case needs some new information because the general public is going a little stir crazy on the internet.  I'm off to discover new lands now.  Wake me when something breaks.
I saw that too - no worries. You have been defended on GLP by a Monkey, can not offer you the  direct link - but I read it. 
Melissab? defended you -  that is what I recall. No one mentioned your name afterward. 

I love it here.  You all are the best sleuths there are!  I'm so glad I found this cage!!
Sister no worries - even when you think HMM..where is my back> ?
 Once a monkey, You're a Monkey 
We may be slow, or appear to " be missing" in response... we mean well always. I think I can speak for most of us. Sometimes we too need a break and just leave for awhile - Yet we always return   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: September 03, 2010, 02:29:35 AM »

Goodnight, Monkeys!!

Catch ya tomorrow!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #589 on: September 03, 2010, 02:46:41 AM »

It's a fork and I've told him a million times to stop that!!

His brother is worse:

Like the drums, better yet, Its a MONKEY with DRUMS  - Yay...  I like musical Monkees  
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UgyZCgw6kdw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UgyZCgw6kdw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: September 03, 2010, 03:07:47 AM »

Goodnight, Monkeys!!

Catch ya tomorrow!!

I'm right behind ya! Night all!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: September 03, 2010, 04:42:05 AM »

Hat Tip Yoda~

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20100902/UPDATE/100902038

Update
7:38 p.m.

Decomposed body found in South Salem ditch

Alan Gustafson • Statesman Journal • September 2, 2010

Authorities are trying to identify a decomposed body found Thursday in a South Salem ditch near Walling Pond, police said.

Police received a report at 11:27 a.m. about a body being spotted in the ditch by a worker in the area, Salem police Lt. Dave Okada said.

He said the ditch connects to the northeast corner of the pond, near 16th and McGilchrist streets.

Police detectives and medical examiners are working to identify the body, Okada said.
More information is expected to be released on Friday.

Read more: http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20100902/UPDATE/100902038#ixzz0ySBUS7ZH

I guess we'll have to wait on this one.  I sure hope it isn't Kyron!  

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: September 03, 2010, 04:56:53 AM »

http://www.oregoncitylink.com/salem/

The distance between Salem and Portland is 46 miles per this milage calculation chart.

just1girl
Scared Monkey

All for One & One for ALL / that ONE? KYRON

« Reply #593 on: September 03, 2010, 06:41:30 AM »

Hat Tip Yoda~

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20100902/UPDATE/100902038

Update
7:38 p.m.

Decomposed body found in South Salem ditch

Alan Gustafson • Statesman Journal • September 2, 2010

oh my gosh...... this makes me get tears in my monkey eyes... and I was supposed to be going to bed too. I am so very sad
for whoever this is and I sincerely hope it is not Kyron. 

Authorities are trying to identify a decomposed body found Thursday in a South Salem ditch near Walling Pond, police said.

Police received a report at 11:27 a.m. about a body being spotted in the ditch by a worker in the area, Salem police Lt. Dave Okada said.

He said the ditch connects to the northeast corner of the pond, near 16th and McGilchrist streets.

Police detectives and medical examiners are working to identify the body, Okada said.
More information is expected to be released on Friday.

Read more: http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20100902/UPDATE/100902038#ixzz0ySBUS7ZH

I guess we'll have to wait on this one.  I sure hope it isn't Kyron!  

“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”
 William Arthur Ward
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: September 03, 2010, 07:34:56 AM »

I sincerely hope it is not Kyron. I guess we'll have to wait on this one.  I sure hope it isn't Kyron!  

According to the Oregonian, its a man's body
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/08/body_found_in_salem_creek.html
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: September 03, 2010, 07:48:26 AM »

I wonder what Kaine and Michael Cooks relationship was in High School.  Also, How many alumni from that HS relocated to the Portland area.
The only thing I ever read/heard is that they were friends in high school...and not even sure where I saw that. Maybe in one of the first vigil videos for Kyron. I'm not really sure...wish I could help you out more.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out they weren't friends in HS at all, simply acquaintances.  I went to school with a lot of people but wasn't friends with all of them.

I read in one of the articles(sorry, can't remember  for a link, they were both receivers on football team. 

Kaine Horman and Michael Cook, 37, both attended Shoreline High School north of Seattle where they both played football. Cook was one of a few of Kaine's friends from high school who ended up moving to Portland. Kaine had tried to reconnect with him once Cook moved to Portland, but they never did until Cook showed up at their home after Kyron's disappearance.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 03, 2010, 07:54:01 AM »

It's a fork and I've told him a million times to stop that!!

His brother is worse:

Reminds me of my husband, who is a drummer!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 03, 2010, 07:55:13 AM »

Goodnight, Monkeys!!

Catch ya tomorrow!!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: September 03, 2010, 09:28:05 AM »

Goodnight, Monkeys!!

Catch ya tomorrow!!

Dats nas-tee!  That's it!  We can't let ya'll alone for one second!  Back to your cages please and don't come out till someone calls you.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: September 03, 2010, 09:30:08 AM »

Can someone tell me if we ever knew why Roten stole a laptom from KH?  Didn't he work with him at Intel?  Could there be more to the story?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.