April 28, 2024, 06:59:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309918 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2010, 05:37:30 PM »

Klaas, here is the article about Sandi L who has now been deleted from THS***p.  She was an avid supporter of TH.  Very avid.  I wonder how she feels now?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/91995929.html

hellokitty ... sandi lessman is still on STHP .. she posted about 3 hours ago even on the main Wall

I don't see her.  I see Sandi H. But I might have missed her. 
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2010, 05:38:22 PM »

Klaas, will you please share some of your organizational skills?  Heck I read every single post every single day and marvel at how you stay on top of things.......................cuz I get so confused even when I take notes.........lots for me to learn...............j/k about sharing..................sorta

about the photo of (maybe or maybe not) TH in the bikini.........kinda makes sense to me if it is her as the guy seems to be 'into her' and she is 'into the camera'   seems like behavior I may attribute to her based on what I have read.

Back to reading.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2010, 05:42:18 PM »

Klaas, here is the article about Sandi L who has now been deleted from THS***p.  She was an avid supporter of TH.  Very avid.  I wonder how she feels now?

hellokitty ... sandi lessman is still on STHP .. she posted about 3 hours ago even on the main Wall

Also I thought there was some discussion that their might be more than one Sandi Lessman because the ages were off.

klaas - if you watch the video on above link they show a photo of sandi lessman - its the same photo that "was" on the sandi lessman on FB's THSP - I remember the photo well - now she has a small child with grouch marx glasses on

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2010, 05:42:37 PM »

From what I can gather LE searched for a live Kyron for the most part. I cannot find any verification that they used cadaver dogs on the horman property. Also the dates from what it seems LE searched prior to Kaine moving out, Harry searched while Terri was living there and everyone was hoping that when Kaine moved back he would give an article to him. There have been comments about Le saying to not do it, but nothing verified.

So may question is, if LE searched for Kyron on the property before Kaine moved out but hit on nothing and HO searched and found a death scent on the edge of the property after Kaine moved out, maybe Kyron was brought back to the property during the time Kaine didn't live there? Has LE conducted a search with cadaver dogs since Kaine moved back in? That I cannot find at all. I found a few articles about searching the school, but not the property. If anyone comes across this please post.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2010, 05:42:49 PM »

Yeah! That's the one! 
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2010, 05:43:16 PM »

Also I thought there was some discussion that their might be more than one Sandi Lessman because the ages were off.

It's the same one that was posting on THSP.  Her FB posts confirm it.  It's on the previous thread of monkeys towards the end.

There might be a different SL, but the one posting  is the one that was into bondage.

If they did in fact delete her, i wonder why?
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2010, 05:48:33 PM »

her posting today - Aug 31 about 3 hrs ago - about half way down page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?v=wall#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?v=wall

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2010, 05:51:46 PM »

Klaas, will you please share some of your organizational skills?  Heck I read every single post every single day and marvel at how you stay on top of things.......................cuz I get so confused even when I take notes.........lots for me to learn...............j/k about sharing..................sorta

about the photo of (maybe or maybe not) TH in the bikini.........kinda makes sense to me if it is her as the guy seems to be 'into her' and she is 'into the camera'   seems like behavior I may attribute to her based on what I have read.

Back to reading.

Thanks Tolerance

I agree, that it's entirely possible it's her but my point is who cares? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2010, 05:54:20 PM »

From what I can gather LE searched for a live Kyron for the most part. I cannot find any verification that they used cadaver dogs on the horman property. Also the dates from what it seems LE searched prior to Kaine moving out, Harry searched while Terri was living there and everyone was hoping that when Kaine moved back he would give an article to him. There have been comments about Le saying to not do it, but nothing verified.

So may question is, if LE searched for Kyron on the property before Kaine moved out but hit on nothing and HO searched and found a death scent on the edge of the property after Kaine moved out, maybe Kyron was brought back to the property during the time Kaine didn't live there? Has LE conducted a search with cadaver dogs since Kaine moved back in? That I cannot find at all. I found a few articles about searching the school, but not the property. If anyone comes across this please post.

Tracygirl  - could very well be

It's also possible LE did search the Horman property with cadaver dogs and they simply didn't broadcast it.  There has been alot of infomation that has come out after the fact that we had no idea was happening.
MeeMaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2010, 05:56:23 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's the same one that was posting on THSP.  Her FB posts confirm it.  It's on the previous thread of monkeys towards the end.

There might be a different SL, but the one posting  is the one that was into bondage.

If they did in fact delete her, i wonder why?
[/quote]

Nope...she wasn't deleted. 

Hi...This is my first post here, though I've been a member of the cage for about a year and a half. Been reading a little longer and come visit on occasion.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2010, 05:57:20 PM »

Yea if they did they certainly didn't broadcast it.

Hey do you have the original pic from that mylife site with the pic without it being blown up and blury?
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2010, 05:58:18 PM »

hi meemaw

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2010, 06:00:12 PM »

klaas - if you watch the video on above link they show a photo of sandi lessman - its the same photo that "was" on the sandi lessman on FB's THSP - I remember the photo well - now she has a small child with grouch marx glasses on

100% Correct - the Sandi Lessman that is posting on the Terri Horman Support facebook is THE same Sandi Lessman that got kicked out of the Portland area Bondage Club.  Thank you for making it clear for me.  So I wonder how many other of Terri's friends are into bondage?:

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2010, 06:01:19 PM »

She wasn't too embarrassed to have her picture broadcast with that story, and even said she was his former slave.  Yet, now she's got a child's face with groucho glasses on.  I wonder why or what she's hiding? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2010, 06:01:39 PM »

Welcome MeeMaw
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2010, 06:02:30 PM »

P.S. / this is why it's so stupid to use your real name on facebook.  Facebook is the debil  Monkey Devil!
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2010, 06:09:50 PM »

100% Correct - the Sandi Lessman that is posting on the Terri Horman Support facebook is THE same Sandi Lessman that got kicked out of the Portland area Bondage Club.  Thank you for making it clear for me.  So I wonder how many other of Terri's friends are into bondage?:

I couldn't find any direct connection to Terri (I read 1 1/2 years of wall posts yesterday before she made her FB wall private). Her FB friends were public yesterday and I couldn't find any cross over with Terri's friends either. I suppose if she had connection with Terri in the BDSM community, she may not show a FB connection. I also looked at cached MySpace blogs, and although she had plenty of references to that news guy, there were no references linking her to Terri. I stopped sleuthing her, because I researched long enough to realize she has led a very rough and, at times, tragic life. I didn't want to go any further without a good reason. If you want any of my references for continued research I'll email them. Like I said yesterday, I believe her connection to this case is emotionally related to her 6 yo nephew that died as a result of the school putting him on the wrong school bus (happened in 1978, but I couldn't find any verification of her story). I"m done researching her.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2010, 06:13:38 PM »

I created a special thread in this forum to research who might be tied to the Portland Bondage clubs:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8475.0

I added the link below    There is a gallery at this website we can look through for familiar faces.

http://www.oregonleatherpride.org/subsite/index.htm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2010, 06:14:34 PM »

P.S. / this is why it's so stupid to use your real name on facebook.  Facebook is the debil  Monkey Devil!

I absolutely do not trust Facebook security at all and would NEVER have a personal Facebook. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2010, 06:20:28 PM »

zippiddy thanks for the response email. I actually sent you 3 emails. 2 other people that are tied to Karen. Can you please check?   

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.