April 28, 2024, 02:22:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309904 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #720 on: September 04, 2010, 11:21:00 AM »

You know what bothers me most about this current situation with the case..besides Kyron not being home yet...we still know very, very little about two individuals..Rudy Sanchez and Anselmo Sanchez..very little is out there on them. 

I have been trying in vain to get more info on them because I  think they are involved in the abduction of Kyron.  They may not of taken him..but they are a possible connection to who did.

Terri invited the vampire into the house..of that there is no mistake.

Rudy is definitely linked..he may not be THE VAMPIRE...if not he knows the vampire.  This has Mexican drug cartel written all over it to me..they will do what they have to when they have to to keep people in line and to send a message to others.  Sex, drugs and a missing child..we need more info on Rudy and Anselmo..and their associates..friends of friends.

JMHO

Gypsy, I have been looking also and keep coming up blank.    If I knew his true address I think I could find something on him.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #721 on: September 04, 2010, 11:24:01 AM »

http://www.kpic.com/news/local/101569728.html

Mr. Bunch and TMH leaving Courtroom on Aug. 25, 2010.

Mr. B's facial expression is intriguing, this is a closer view of his poo-poo face.  I am sorry for rehashing this photo, I am of
awe of his look, after the brief hearing. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #722 on: September 04, 2010, 11:40:02 AM »

I was going to post her resume from linkedin and then I thought, Nah, I'm not going to give her the attention she appears to want. 

Well, let her do her thing. I'm sure Desiree and Kaine are intelligent enough to avoid her, which is why she is tapping in on the parasite FB page of Terri Hormon supporters.  I sure would like to ask HER some questions though!  Monkey Devil!
Even if someone is intelligent, I think the despair you must feel you are vulnerable and will get help from someone you may not normally get help from. I sure hope that Desiree and Kaine don't get any help from Michelle and her organization 
MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: September 04, 2010, 12:13:58 PM »

sassi -

ran the names you sent - I believe DeDe & Terri's criminal info has been posted on prev. threads also - the other names you sent I've not seen mentioned prior to today?

I resent you an email. The other names have not been mentioned. I won't mention a name in the forum unless I can be sure I have something that ties to the case.    an angelic monkey

I've tried the search and cant find anything. If there is something about DeDe's criminal record, could someone please send me that link? I think I have seen TH's in a lot of places.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #724 on: September 04, 2010, 12:27:03 PM »

sassi -

ran the names you sent - I believe DeDe & Terri's criminal info has been posted on prev. threads also - the other names you sent I've not seen mentioned prior to today?

I resent you an email. The other names have not been mentioned. I won't mention a name in the forum unless I can be sure I have something that ties to the case.    an angelic monkey

I've tried the search and cant find anything. If there is something about DeDe's criminal record, could someone please send me that link? I think I have seen TH's in a lot of places.

MonkeyFlower, I have it but I'm not sure if I should or can post it. Klaas?   

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #725 on: September 04, 2010, 12:28:33 PM »

Btw, it's very trivial stuff. Just traffic violations.

Now Karen Sharpes Wu is another story. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: September 04, 2010, 12:31:08 PM »

sassi -

MonkeyFlower, I have it but I'm not sure if I should or can post it. Klaas?   

Make sure their are no SS numbers or PHONE numbers or anything like that.  If you do that then it should be OK to post.  I'll delete if there is a problem.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #727 on: September 04, 2010, 12:37:21 PM »

sassi -

I resent you an email. The other names have not been mentioned. I won't mention a name in the forum unless I can be sure I have something that ties to the case.    an angelic monkey

SPICHER, DEDE LEE       19660912       VIOL OF BASIC RULE       19900623       OR      
First Name    DEDE    Middle Name    LEE    Last Name    SPICHER
Primary Address    N/A    City    PORTLAND    State    OR
ZIP Code    97225    Phone Number    N/A    Date of Birth    19660912
Street    11700 SW_BUTNER RD APT 132    Offense Date    19900623    Court    WASHINGTON COUNTY COURTS
Source State    OR    Offense    VIOL OF BASIC RULE     Gender    FEMALE
2     SPICHER, DE/DE LEE     19660912     UNLAWFUL OR UNSIGNALED TURN     19920402     OR    
First Name    DE/DE    Middle Name    LEE    Last Name    SPICHER
Primary Address    N/A    City    PORTLAND    State    OR
ZIP Code    97213    Phone Number    N/A    Date of Birth    19660912
Street    245 N E 61ST #14    Height    63"    Weight    140 LBS
Hair Color    BROWN    Offense Date    19920402    Court    MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State    OR    Offense    UNLAWFUL OR UNSIGNALED TURN     Gender    FEMALE
3       SPICHER, DEDE LEE       19660912       FAIL TO USE SEAT BELTS       20060523       OR      
First Name    DEDE    Middle Name    LEE    Last Name    SPICHER
Primary Address    N/A    City    TUALATIN    State    OR
ZIP Code    97062    Latitude    45.37557    Longitude    -122.75222
Phone Number    N/A    Date of Birth    19660912    Street    7161 SW SAGERT ST
Race    CAUCASIAN    Height    63"    Weight    175 LBS
Hair Color    RED    Offense Date    20060523    Court    CLACKAMAS COUNTY COURTS
Source State    OR    Offense    FAIL TO USE SEAT BELTS     Gender    FEMALE
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 12:59:24 PM by klaasend » Logged

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: September 04, 2010, 12:40:47 PM »

So, I have been reading over at GLP and finally have been able to post. I am posting as 'Acres'. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg31#19130348

I was reading a post by Nine's that was quoting Jonesr. He (Jonesr) used the word creditable in one of his questions. In the reply I got from JW from the email I sent him, he also used the word creditable. The word that they were seeking was 'credible'. I am starting to think that these two are quite possibly one in the same? What, in all honesty, is the chances of them both mistaking the same word and using the same spelling? I dismissed the idea of them being the same person when someone originally brought it up, but I noticed it when I posted the reply to me from Jason. I remembered seeing the word somewhere and thinking 'credible! the word is credible!'

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: September 04, 2010, 12:42:27 PM »

sassi -

SPICHER, DEDE LEE       19660912       VIOL OF BASIC RULE       19900623       OR     
First Name    DEDE    Middle Name    LEE    Last Name    SPICHER
Primary Address    N/A    City    PORTLAND    State    OR
ZIP Code    97225    Phone Number    N/A    Date of Birth    19660912
Street    11700 SW_BUTNER RD APT 132    Offense Date    19900623    Court    WASHINGTON COUNTY COURTS
Source State    OR    Offense    VIOL OF BASIC RULE     Gender    FEMALE
2     SPICHER, DE/DE LEE     19660912     UNLAWFUL OR UNSIGNALED TURN     19920402     OR   
First Name    DE/DE    Middle Name    LEE    Last Name    SPICHER
ZIP Code    97213    Phone Number    N/A    Date of Birth    19660912
Street    245 N E 61ST #14    Height    63"    Weight    140 LBS
Hair Color    BROWN    Offense Date    19920402    Court    MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State    OR    Offense    UNLAWFUL OR UNSIGNALED TURN     Gender    FEMALE
3       SPICHER, DEDE LEE       19660912       FAIL TO USE SEAT BELTS       20060523       OR     
Primary Address    N/A    City    TUALATIN    State    OR
ZIP Code    97062    Latitude    45.37557    Longitude    -122.75222
Phone Number    N/A    Date of Birth    19660912    Street    7161 SW SAGERT ST
Race    CAUCASIAN    Height    63"    Weight    175 LBS
Hair Color    RED    Offense Date    20060523    Court    CLACKAMAS COUNTY COURTS
Source State    OR    Offense    FAIL TO USE SEAT BELTS     Gender    FEMALE

"Live so that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip."
~Will Rogers
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: September 04, 2010, 12:43:46 PM »

Yesterday, was the first Friday that I know of since June 4th that I haven't woken up thinking about where Kyron was at or how I could possibly help in some way to find him.

That doesn't say much for where this is going.  Not a good thing.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 04, 2010, 12:43:49 PM »

sassifrass, DeDe should change her hair color back to brown. She weighs a lot less with that color.

*sends self to time-out corner for uncalled-for remarks*

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: September 04, 2010, 12:45:22 PM »

So, I have been reading over at GLP and finally have been able to post. I am posting as 'Acres'. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg31#19130348

I was reading a post by Nine's that was quoting Jonesr. He (Jonesr) used the word creditable in one of his questions. In the reply I got from JW from the email I sent him, he also used the word creditable. The word that they were seeking was 'credible'. I am starting to think that these two are quite possibly one in the same? What, in all honesty, is the chances of them both mistaking the same word and using the same spelling? I dismissed the idea of them being the same person when someone originally brought it up, but I noticed it when I posted the reply to me from Jason. I remembered seeing the word somewhere and thinking 'credible! the word is credible!'

I noticed that same word in his email to you.  Just ask yourself what are the ODDS of someone else interested in this case using that same spelling? 
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: September 04, 2010, 12:47:22 PM »

I was going to post her resume from linkedin and then I thought, Nah, I'm not going to give her the attention she appears to want. 

Well, let her do her thing. I'm sure Desiree and Kaine are intelligent enough to avoid her, which is why she is tapping in on the parasite FB page of Terri Hormon supporters.  I sure would like to ask HER some questions though!  Monkey Devil!
Even if someone is intelligent, I think the despair you must feel you are vulnerable and will get help from someone you may not normally get help from. I sure hope that Desiree and Kaine don't get any help from Michelle and her organization 

Hey NRCG;  Since I'm the mother and you are the daughter how's about I take you SCHOOL SHOPPING today?  Or we just hang out and have dinner?     Don't know about you, but I'm glad I have NOTHING to do with any of this.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: September 04, 2010, 12:49:01 PM »

Good catch!

I skimmed the last two pages last night and saw "creditable", and I have never seen that error before. Thanks for linking the two authors.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #735 on: September 04, 2010, 12:59:13 PM »

sassifrass, DeDe should change her hair color back to brown. She weighs a lot less with that color.

*sends self to time-out corner for uncalled-for remarks*

Monkey Devil!

MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: September 04, 2010, 12:59:50 PM »

sassi -

SPICHER, DEDE LEE       19660912       VIOL OF BASIC RULE       19900623       OR     
ZIP Code    97225    Phone Number    N/A    Date of Birth    19660912
Street    11700 SW_BUTNER RD APT 132    Offense Date    19900623    Court    WASHINGTON COUNTY COURTS
Source State    OR    Offense    VIOL OF BASIC RULE     Gender    FEMALE
2     SPICHER, DE/DE LEE     19660912     UNLAWFUL OR UNSIGNALED TURN     19920402     OR   
First Name    DE/DE    Middle Name    LEE    Last Name    SPICHER
ZIP Code    97213    Phone Number    N/A    Date of Birth    19660912
Street    245 N E 61ST #14    Height    63"    Weight    140 LBS
Hair Color    BROWN    Offense Date    19920402    Court    MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State    OR    Offense    UNLAWFUL OR UNSIGNALED TURN     Gender    FEMALE
3       SPICHER, DEDE LEE       19660912       FAIL TO USE SEAT BELTS       20060523       OR     
Primary Address    N/A    City    TUALATIN    State    OR
ZIP Code    97062    Latitude    45.37557    Longitude    -122.75222
Phone Number    N/A    Date of Birth    19660912    Street    7161 SW SAGERT ST
Race    CAUCASIAN    Height    63"    Weight    175 LBS
Hair Color    RED    Offense Date    20060523    Court    CLACKAMAS COUNTY COURTS
Source State    OR    Offense    FAIL TO USE SEAT BELTS     Gender    FEMALE

"Live so that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip."
~Will Rogers

Thanks Justamama
I guess I was expecting something more than the traffic stuff. So far she has managed to not really have a serious criminal record. So now she wants immunity to keep anything more serious off her record.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #737 on: September 04, 2010, 01:01:45 PM »

Good catch!

I skimmed the last two pages last night and saw "creditable", and I have never seen that error before. Thanks for linking the two authors.

I said this before and I'll say it again. That is not TJ. IMO it's JW Look at the writing styles.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: September 04, 2010, 01:07:32 PM »

I've been reading there some, too.  I believe there are multiple Jonesr's.  One is the real Jonesr. One I believe is Jason.  And...one I'm thinking may be DeDe.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #739 on: September 04, 2010, 01:12:04 PM »

Hey NRCG;  Since I'm the mother and you are the daughter how's about I take you SCHOOL SHOPPING today?  Or we just hang out and have dinner?     Don't know about you, but I'm glad I have NOTHING to do with any of this.
How funny    At first I was insulted, and then thought it was funny and ridiculous to even suggest such a thing. I'm so glad also that I have nothing to do with any of this 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.