April 27, 2024, 11:14:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309872 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #740 on: September 04, 2010, 01:13:52 PM »

Well, we all know TJ did NOT take a smart pill.  Monkey Devil! The man talks in riddles, and IMO doesn't make too much sense when he's talking.

I believe he know squat about Kyron and diddly doo doo about Dede. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #741 on: September 04, 2010, 01:14:06 PM »

I can't for the life of me figure out what exactly Jason is all doing, a person with some intelligence would stop this ridiculous posting and quit pretending to be someone else. What is he getting out of this? 
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: September 04, 2010, 01:14:21 PM »

I just sent TJ a message on FB in order to hopefully clear this up. We know that JW really is JW, since the email I sent was to his email listed on Embassy Enterprises. Let's hope we get a response. I really would like to get to the bottom of this!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #743 on: September 04, 2010, 01:18:52 PM »

I just sent TJ a message on FB in order to hopefully clear this up. We know that JW really is JW, since the email I sent was to his email listed on Embassy Enterprises. Let's hope we get a response. I really would like to get to the bottom of this!

Pfaubush do you have a link to JW's site? 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: September 04, 2010, 01:22:11 PM »

Pfaubush do you have a link to JW's site? 

http://embassyenterprises.biz/index.html

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: September 04, 2010, 01:44:50 PM »

NBC video about Kyron

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/39004398#39004398

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: September 04, 2010, 02:22:23 PM »

Once again, hints of something in TH's backround!
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: September 04, 2010, 02:24:14 PM »

HI all, Thanks for sharing the video link Grey. That last statement struck something in me. Clint V. said that there was other stuff they had on Terri and her aquaintences that they could use to apply pressure to find out where Kyron is. Another thing that makes you go hmmm...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #748 on: September 04, 2010, 02:48:24 PM »

Thank-you, Grey!

I am  puzzled with Clint's statements.  He is vague, does he know or not know what's happening?

Their may be something SM's background.  Is this a guess?  The friends may be Indicted.  He sounds upbeat.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: September 04, 2010, 04:04:55 PM »

transcript of clip

>>> though, talking about kyron horman. his parents and police have certainly not given up hope.

>> reporter:  all smiles in front of his science project, this photo of chirkyron horman was taken at his school just before he vanished these months ago today. his search was the largest in oregon state history. for weeks crews combed forests, fields and farms for kyron. detectives won't say the case has gone cold, but they appear no closer to finding him that be the day he vanished.

>> i feel like we're back in the very first days of the investigation. i can't sleep. nights are restless. some of the days i'm thinking about still him coming home.

>> reporter:  although investigators have never named a suspect, kyron's parents openly blame their son's stepmother for playing a role in his disappearance. detectives say terry who are monday oig was the last known people to see chiron. she appears to be at the center of the investigation. kyron's parents say terry is no longer cooperating with miss and that her friends may be holding back vital more information.

>> they still forget that kyron is missing and that we need help finding him and that they need to do the right thing.

>> reporter:  terry horman now has a high profile criminal defense attorney who
has called the speculation around his client a witch hunt. meantime new leads could come from a grand jury investigation that's under way. buts a weeks turn to months --

>> k >

>> kyron needs to come home.

>> reporter:  his parents can do it little more than wait. next week their son would have returned to the classroom and celebrated his birthday.

>> clint, good morning, it's good to see you. i was struck by something i heard kyron's appear say in that tape that it almost feels like we're back at the start of the investigation. you've done these kind of cases before. at this point, do the fbi and police almost go back to square one and start retracing their own steps of how they've been investigating this?

>> they've got two different ways. number one, they can, they can start redoing the interviews. sometimes people remember things they forgot. sometimes people are willing to talk. but, again, as was said in the setup piece, the grand jury investigation is going on and i think a lot of people hold out hope that that
investigation, they've interviewed dozens and dozens of people, that that will result in some type of insight, perhaps even an indictment for something concerning his disappearance.

>> it sounds like they have nothing right now to point to either a homicide or an abduction. so where does that leave them?

>> they've got 3700 tips that have been called in. and i think everyone hope, lester, we've covered the jay see due guard case. she was missing for 19 years. elizabeth smart was gone for almost a year. and shawn hornbeck was kidnapped for four years and recovered after his kidnapper grabbed another little boy for four days. so i think that's a lot of hope on the part of everybody, but, lester that plays against the statistical probability that this little boy met with foul play. but as far as investigators, when i was an fbi agent, lester, that emotional porch light we never turned it off. and we always went after the victim as if he or she were alive until we found out otherwise.

>> the conversation about kyron always comes back down to his stepmom. kyron's natural mom and dad have real questions about her. police have questions about her. they think she even tried to plot to kill her husband. yet there's been no indictment there. so where does that leave us with regard to her?

>> that plot to alledgedly kill her husband, that didn't come forward until about five or six months later. and if that's just one source, if only the man who alleged that she tried to hire him, that may be a challenge for the local prosecutor. but, again, that's something the grand jury can look at and there seems to be enough in terry horman's back ground notwithstanding whatever her responsibility may be in the disappearance of her stepson, this may be other issues that she could or perhaps other people could be indicted for that could bring pressure and perhaps solve the disappearance of this little boy.

>> we'll have to end the conversation there, but, clint, thanks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: September 04, 2010, 04:11:08 PM »

HI all, Thanks for sharing the video link Grey. That last statement struck something in me. Clint V. said that there was other stuff they had on Terri and her aquaintences that they could use to apply pressure to find out where Kyron is. Another thing that makes you go hmmm...

What I heard was that "there may" be other things in her background, not that there were other things in her background.  But I could be wrong.
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: September 04, 2010, 04:13:46 PM »

Is Clint actually on the case of Kyron Horman, or is he just being used as an independent expert who offers his opinion and previous experience with cases like this?  I don't know how much faith to put into the things he says, not that he is lying or anything.  But just what does he really know about the case that we don't already know?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: September 04, 2010, 04:17:19 PM »

What I heard was that "there may" be other things in her background, not that there were other things in her background.  But I could be wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8448.msg1223925#msg1223925
>> that plot to alledgedly kill her husband, that didn't come forward until about five or six months later. and if that's just one source, if only the man who alleged that she tried to hire him, that may be a challenge for the local prosecutor. but, again, that's something the grand jury can look at and there seems to be enough in terry horman's back ground notwithstanding whatever her responsibility may be in the disappearance of her stepson, this may be other issues that she could or perhaps other people could be indicted for that could bring pressure and perhaps solve the disappearance of this little boy.

>> we'll have to end the conversation there, but, clint, thanks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #753 on: September 04, 2010, 04:19:43 PM »

Is Clint actually on the case of Kyron Horman, or is he just being used as an independent expert who offers his opinion and previous experience with cases like this?  I don't know how much faith to put into the things he says, not that he is lying or anything.  But just what does he really know about the case that we don't already know?

Good question, Zinnia,

Clint was giving "canned" answers. He is giving answers from his experiences and what he gleans from TV:)
The Today Show gave no new information.  Clint is speculating, just like the rest of us.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: September 04, 2010, 04:20:38 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8448.msg1223925#msg1223925

i just listened again now im not sure, so may be a mistake in the above transcript
link, that i C/P

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: September 04, 2010, 04:21:26 PM »

Just snipped from the Terri Horman "support" page.

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(EL) I just spoke with Michelle Bart. I should be on for the full hour. Hopefully MB and CS can be there as well. We'll post more inside info between now and then. Wish me luck!
about an hour ago ·

OMG! Michelle Bart! Why doesn't it surprise me that she is interviewing friends of Terri's? This woman has done so much harm in so many cases! Everytime that I think she has crawled under her rock, she reappears to stir up a mess with another case. Ugh!

Michelle BARF!!!...............bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
You can't pay that woman to stay away  She is nothing but trouble.

She got muted/booted last week or 2 weeks ago by Steph Watts on blogradio for making inappropriate comments. Everyone was thanking Steph. I'm not a Steph fan, but I gave him points for shutting her Barf's mouth for once.

What did she say???
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 04, 2010, 04:53:49 PM »

AZ please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: September 04, 2010, 05:14:26 PM »

sassifrass, DeDe should change her hair color back to brown. She weighs a lot less with that color.

*sends self to time-out corner for uncalled-for remarks*

ok you got me on that one!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: September 04, 2010, 05:17:38 PM »

Btw, it's very trivial stuff. Just traffic violations.

Now Karen Sharpes Wu is another story. 

What did you find on her?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #759 on: September 04, 2010, 05:59:58 PM »

Btw, it's very trivial stuff. Just traffic violations.

Now Karen Sharpes Wu is another story. 

What did you find on her?

She has 2 counts of Hindering Prosecution.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.