April 27, 2024, 12:26:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309873 times)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #760 on: September 04, 2010, 06:15:25 PM »

I was going to post her resume from linkedin and then I thought, Nah, I'm not going to give her the attention she appears to want. 

Well, let her do her thing. I'm sure Desiree and Kaine are intelligent enough to avoid her, which is why she is tapping in on the parasite FB page of Terri Hormon supporters.  I sure would like to ask HER some questions though!  Monkey Devil!
Even if someone is intelligent, I think the despair you must feel you are vulnerable and will get help from someone you may not normally get help from. I sure hope that Desiree and Kaine don't get any help from Michelle and her organization 

Hey NRCG;  Since I'm the mother and you are the daughter how's about I take you SCHOOL SHOPPING today?  Or we just hang out and have dinner?     Don't know about you, but I'm glad I have NOTHING to do with any of this.
How funny    At first I was insulted, and then thought it was funny and ridiculous to even suggest such a thing. I'm so glad also that I have nothing to do with any of this 

Can I come too?   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: September 04, 2010, 06:29:03 PM »

AZ please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I started a condolence thread for AZSunny here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8501.0 for those of you who would like to post.

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: September 04, 2010, 06:32:21 PM »

I was going to post her resume from linkedin and then I thought, Nah, I'm not going to give her the attention she appears to want. 

Well, let her do her thing. I'm sure Desiree and Kaine are intelligent enough to avoid her, which is why she is tapping in on the parasite FB page of Terri Hormon supporters.  I sure would like to ask HER some questions though!  Monkey Devil!
Even if someone is intelligent, I think the despair you must feel you are vulnerable and will get help from someone you may not normally get help from. I sure hope that Desiree and Kaine don't get any help from Michelle and her organization 

Hey NRCG;  Since I'm the mother and you are the daughter how's about I take you SCHOOL SHOPPING today?  Or we just hang out and have dinner?     Don't know about you, but I'm glad I have NOTHING to do with any of this.
How funny    At first I was insulted, and then thought it was funny and ridiculous to even suggest such a thing. I'm so glad also that I have nothing to do with any of this 

Can I come too?   

ABSOLUTELY!!  You can be the niece or the cousin?  Someone we meet at the market with a bat phone?   
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #763 on: September 04, 2010, 06:41:23 PM »

Can I come too?   

ABSOLUTELY!!  You can be the niece or the cousin?  Someone we meet at the market with a bat phone?   

LOL!    Monkey Devil!   If I was a "gardener, would I have to bring my own "hoe"?       Or would that make me the evil twin?
Sorry, all I can find is my grandson's "Cars" phone...   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #764 on: September 04, 2010, 08:04:29 PM »

AZ please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I started a condolence thread for AZSunny here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8501.0 for those of you who would like to post.

Thank-you, Brandi.
Is Grama still around?  TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: September 04, 2010, 08:15:33 PM »

Thank-you, Brandi.
Is Grama still around?  TIA

Last Active: September 04, 2010, 08:40:13 AM

Sorry for the O/T.

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: September 04, 2010, 08:20:45 PM »

Can I come too?   

LOL!    Monkey Devil!   If I was a "gardener, would I have to bring my own "hoe"?       Or would that make me the evil twin?
Sorry, all I can find is my grandson's "Cars" phone...   

If I was MC, would I have to bring MY own "hoe"?  Monkey Devil!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #767 on: September 04, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »

JUST in case any of you that are going to listen to (MB) and (EL) from THSP on that radio show - its on at 6pm PST - or 10 minutes from right now

they do have a "Call-In" number: 
Call-in Number: (347) 838-8622
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/helpingheroes/2010/09/05/voices-for-justice--the-kyron-horman-case

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: September 04, 2010, 08:54:56 PM »

JUST in case any of you that are going to listen to (MB) and (EL) from THSP on that radio show - its on at 6pm PST - or 10 minutes from right now

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/helpingheroes/2010/09/05/voices-for-justice--the-kyron-horman-case

My phone and dialing finger are at the ready! 

I lied. If anyone listens, please give us a brief summary. Thanks!

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: September 04, 2010, 08:57:23 PM »

I have a different report for Dede and court stuff.  It makes me think that TH and Dede have some of the same issues

Name Age DOB Crime Type State Offense
Results
DEDE LEE SPICHER 43 09/12/1966 Drug and Alcohol OR Unspecified Offense
Print

IDENTIFICATION
DEDE SPICHER
RACE: Caucasian
SEX: F
DOB: 09/12/1966
WEIGHT: 175
HEIGHT: 503
EYE COLOR: Green
HAIR COLOR: Red
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: CCLA 06T008943DEF00001 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COURT NAME:
OR Admin Office of Courts ARREST AGENCY:
ARREST DATE: CASE STATE: OR
CASE CATEGORY CODE: DISPOSITION DATE: 06/20/2006
COUNTS: 00001 DISPOSITION:
ORIGINAL PLEA: STATE CODE: OR
CHARGES FILED ON: 05/30/2006 OFFENSE DATE: 05/23/2006
OFFENSE CODE: OFFENSE CLASS: Offense Violation
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal OFFENSE:
CONVICTION DATE: CONVICTION DATE:
SENTENCE DATE: PROBATION DATE:
SOURCE NAME: OR Admin Office of Courts FINES:
DEDE LEE SPICHER 43 09/12/1966 Drug and Alcohol OR Unspecified Offense
Print

IDENTIFICATION
DEDE SPICHER
RACE:
SEX: F
DOB: 09/12/1966
WEIGHT: 000
HEIGHT: 000
EYE COLOR:
HAIR COLOR:
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: DWSH W9021323DEF00001 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COURT NAME:
OR Admin Office of Courts ARREST AGENCY:
ARREST DATE: CASE STATE: OR
CASE CATEGORY CODE: DISPOSITION DATE: 00/00/1900
COUNTS: 00000 DISPOSITION:
ORIGINAL PLEA: STATE CODE: OR
CHARGES FILED ON: 07/02/1990 OFFENSE DATE: 06/23/1990
OFFENSE CODE: OFFENSE CLASS: Offense Infraction
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal OFFENSE:
CONVICTION DATE: CONVICTION DATE:
SENTENCE DATE: PROBATION DATE:
SOURCE NAME: OR Admin Office of Courts FINES:
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: September 04, 2010, 09:03:14 PM »

Thanks for posting.  Am listening now.

She said he disappeared at 8:30 am without a trace. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 04, 2010, 09:09:51 PM »

8:30? That's a new time. I would consider the previous 8:45 a more specific time than 8:30, but 8:30 gives Terri more time to get to stores and shop around, yet it gives her very little time at the school to take photos and say hello to a few people. Don't forget that Terri has also used 9:00 as the time she left the school.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 04, 2010, 09:15:00 PM »

I have a different report for Dede and court stuff.  It makes me think that TH and Dede have some of the same issues

Years ago I heard that every time someone was caught for drunk driving, they got away with it 30 times. I don't know if these were for drunk driving or barroom brawls *giggle*, but you are right that they seem to have some of the same issues.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: September 04, 2010, 10:14:40 PM »

8:30? That's a new time. I would consider the previous 8:45 a more specific time than 8:30, but 8:30 gives Terri more time to get to stores and shop around, yet it gives her very little time at the school to take photos and say hello to a few people. Don't forget that Terri has also used 9:00 as the time she left the school.

So..evidently she tells some friends8:30, LE and her husband 8:45, and another friend in an email 9:00..I smell a liar..just like Desiree and Kaine have...she isn't honest abot anything from that day.  She says she was at the gym for 45 minutes..others say 15....who do we belive?

Me I believe the people who love Kyron and want him home..if I were innocent..I would have long ago been able to account for every minute of that day ..who was with me, where I was, and I would have atleast been willing to do whatever it took to bring Kyron home..that is what an innocent person does.

If my husband believed I was trying to put a hit on him because LE said that, if I was innocent..I would have begged him to believe me..I would have taken another poly just to prove that I didn't do that..I would have told him I cherish him..not left an email saying ..so okay you know I love you..so bring Kiara home..huh?

WE NEED TO LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE..AND IT ISN'T EVEN COMPLETE YET..IT'S UGLY NOW..IT'S GONNA GET ALOT MORE DICUSTING AND UGLIER.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: September 04, 2010, 10:19:24 PM »

The problem is that people are going to believe what they want.  In the case of Terri and Kaine, perhaps they were having some bad issues we aren't privy to and wanted out.

This crisis was a good time to jump ship. 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: September 04, 2010, 10:44:34 PM »

The problem is that people are going to believe what they want.  In the case of Terri and Kaine, perhaps they were having some bad issues we aren't privy to and wanted out.

This crisis was a good time to jump ship. 

I think Kaine had seen enough of Terri's reactions to everything happening from June 4 onward and learned enough from LE to decide it was time to cut all ties with Terri. He did have to consider the safety of Kiara too.

We'll eventually find out more.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: September 04, 2010, 10:46:23 PM »

So..evidently she tells some friends8:30, LE and her husband 8:45, and another friend in an email 9:00..I smell a liar..just like Desiree and Kaine have...she isn't honest abot anything from that day.  She says she was at the gym for 45 minutes..others say 15....who do we belive?

Me I believe the people who love Kyron and want him home..if I were innocent..I would have long ago been able to account for every minute of that day ..who was with me, where I was, and I would have atleast been willing to do whatever it took to bring Kyron home..that is what an innocent person does.

If my husband believed I was trying to put a hit on him because LE said that, if I was innocent..I would have begged him to believe me..I would have taken another poly just to prove that I didn't do that..I would have told him I cherish him..not left an email saying ..so okay you know I love you..so bring Kiara home..huh?

WE NEED TO LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE..AND IT ISN'T EVEN COMPLETE YET..IT'S UGLY NOW..IT'S GONNA GET ALOT MORE DICUSTING AND UGLIER.

Yup, Dede.  Except for accounting for every minute part, I tend to get lost in time, but Terri is much more organized than I, and it appears is someone who would know, to the exact second, where she was and when she was there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: September 04, 2010, 10:52:40 PM »

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: September 04, 2010, 10:54:01 PM »

Yup, Dede.  Except for accounting for every minute part, I tend to get lost in time, but Terri is much more organized than I, and it appears is someone who would know, to the exact second, where she was and when she was there.

Accounting for every minute of my day would be difficult ... like trying to remember what happened to the $20 bill I had in the morning yet can't remember where I could have gone to spend the money. Given enough time, though, I can reconstruct a day and remember the two places I went where I spent the money. It might take me 30 minutes to an hour to piece the day together, not days and weeks.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 04, 2010, 10:56:39 PM »

Accounting for every minute of my day would be difficult ... like trying to remember what happened to the $20 bill I had in the morning yet can't remember where I could have gone to spend the money. Given enough time, though, I can reconstruct a day and remember the two places I went where I spent the money. It might take me 30 minutes to an hour to piece the day together, not days and weeks.

Grey~

You echo my thoughts exactly!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.