April 28, 2024, 02:53:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309905 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2010, 06:25:23 PM »

Oregon is toooo liberal for this monkey.   No offense to my monkey friends who love Oregon.  I was raised in a very conservative home, and although I'm not a prude, I can't believe people do this stuff and aren't embarrassed about it.  There are so many twists and turns and sex stuff in this poor little Kyron is almost an afterthought.  Not to us, I'm just sayin'... 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2010, 06:27:24 PM »

okay, maybe I am a little prude(ish).  That SeamusORiley stuff is getting to me.  I'm analyzing myself, but not til after I push "POST".  LOL
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2010, 06:32:08 PM »

Oregon is toooo liberal for this monkey.   No offense to my monkey friends who love Oregon.  I was raised in a very conservative home, and although I'm not a prude, I can't believe people do this stuff and aren't embarrassed about it.  There are so many twists and turns and sex stuff in this poor little Kyron is almost an afterthought.  Not to us, I'm just sayin'... 

No joke! I live in a fairly conservative part of Oregon. Some of the stuff that comes up in this case make me want to go take a shower and wash my eyes out with bleach! 

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2010, 06:38:12 PM »

No joke! I live in a fairly conservative part of Oregon. Some of the stuff that comes up in this case make me want to go take a shower and wash my eyes out with bleach! 
Thank you for not being offended!! I certainly didn't mean it to be offensive.  I asked my DH if he'd ever been to Oregon and he said it's beautiful, but they have some really really liberal views.  Then he told me something else about Oregon that I won't post out of respect for my monkey friends.  I know we have sick, twisted people in my state too, so I'm not picking on anybody.  I went to that leather site and then, even though there wasn't anything "bad" as far as pics, I read their conservatory rules and just got sick to my stomach.  Not for me.  Ever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2010, 06:41:06 PM »

WELCOME MeeMaw     Have to say that I didn't know the Portland area was so liberal, but since I live in CA, was surprised but not shocked by any of the info.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2010, 06:52:18 PM »

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys, MeeMaw

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2010, 06:59:47 PM »

My computer must be nuts, but I cannot find any wall posts by Sandi L on THSP. 

I am prudish.  I don't want to watch people doing things that should be private even in a movie.  I feel like a voyeur.  It's personal, to me, and something I don't want to share with anyone but my hubby.

That being said, I think Terri is very liberal with sharing her body.

If that is her pic on My Life, why she would put something like that on there is a mystery to me.  Same with the pic of Kaine with her booby.

It makes me wonder what kind of things she was up to and who she would be involved with. 

That is my vantage point and others may not see anything unusual in it at all.

I do not believe that Terri does things on her own.  It seems so hard to believe that she could find another person to help her, but I honestly believe in the MFH plan.

I am wondering where she could meet up with someone and a bondage community does sound possible.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2010, 07:02:20 PM »

Does anyone know who the other people are in the wedding pic/  I know Kaine's father, but who are the rest? 

And didn't Terri's parents come?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2010, 07:04:22 PM »

okay, maybe I am a little prude(ish).  That SeamusORiley stuff is getting to me.  I'm analyzing myself, but not til after I push "POST".  LOL

You dress mighty strange... for a prude. 

Nothing wrong with a little BDSM as long as I'm not on the B or M end of things.   
Tee-Hee!
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2010, 07:33:06 PM »

Nothing wrong with a little BDSM as long as I'm not on the B or M end of things.   
Tee-Hee!

Gosh Scatty.....I think u scared us ALL......
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2010, 07:33:41 PM »

RE:   Reply #938 on: August 31, 2010, 09:26:33 AM Pfaubush 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8427.920

Pfaubush, Thanks so much for checking out the Phipps attempted kidnapping in St. Helens.  I found a better picture of Phipps, NO scar…so NOT the Tennessee guy.  http://www.kval.com/news/local/95990924.html#phipps

Please let me explain why I brought this up…

I ran across the Tony Phipps thing following up on some of the comments on Oregon Live.   I was researching in other media to see if there was verification of Harry Oakes claims of involvement in SAR cases when I found the Tennessee case and was struck by the likeness to the guy in Oregon. 

My only interest in learning the background of Tony Phipps was the possibility he might be Serial rapist/killer living in the general area of Kyron’s school,  especially if he moved around a lot so that LE couldn't connect the dots. I am 99.9% sure that Terri Horman is responsible for the disappearance of Kyron, but I do believe she had help.  LE was looking for witnesses who may have seen someone in or around Terri’s truck the day Kyron disappeared.  Since she had no money to pay her “helpers”, then you can’t rule out that she might have just offered up Kyron to somebody like Tony Phipps.   Considering Terri’s overactive libido, she may have stumbled upon a few “hinkey” people somewhere along the line, and considering her cold demeanor when it comes to Kyron, I would not put anything past her.

I’m sorry that I did not first explain in my original post how I thought all of this could possibly be related to Kyron’s case. I have no other interest in the Tennessee case,   (thanks anyway Patricia Mocha Latte), Kyron’s case already takes up most of my emotional energy. 

Important—I do not think we need to follow up on this anymore at this time….just something to keep in the back of our minds if something related pops up.

Please don’t worry Sassi, I am not offended; and Klaas my feelings are not hurt at all….I have a lot of respect for both Scared Monkeys and Kyron, and I appreciate constructive criticism.  Thanks again for allowing me to participate.

By the way, Phipps got 60 days.  http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127991977341032800

That is why it is so important for us all to have patience with LE while they put together an airtight case.  Whoever was involved in Kyron’s disappearance, we don’t want to see them walking away due to lack of evidence.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2010, 07:34:41 PM »

Tee-Hee!

LMAO!!!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2010, 07:48:13 PM »

WARNING!!  before you step away from your PC .... make SURE what is on your screen is something that you wouldn't be embarassed by (for the REST of your life!!)  Monkey Devil! I had clicked a link klaas put up saying we may see somebody in the "gallery" that is related to this case/etc    wasn't much there ... true
BUT....try telling son who pops in unexpectedly and passes by your computer while your in the bathroom!!     (I'll never hear the end of this - spoze I'll be getting leather for Xmas this year  )
I showed him this page - and the "relation" as to the "WHY" ...he just laughed n laughed - didn't wanna hear it 

Monkey Devil! oh brudder!

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2010, 07:49:59 PM »

RE:   Reply #938 on: August 31, 2010, 09:26:33 AM Pfaubush 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8427.920

Pfaubush, Thanks so much for checking out the Phipps attempted kidnapping in St. Helens.  I found a better picture of Phipps, NO scar…so NOT the Tennessee guy.  http://www.kval.com/news/local/95990924.html#phipps

Please let me explain why I brought this up…

I ran across the Tony Phipps thing following up on some of the comments on Oregon Live.   I was researching in other media to see if there was verification of Harry Oakes claims of involvement in SAR cases when I found the Tennessee case and was struck by the likeness to the guy in Oregon. 

My only interest in learning the background of Tony Phipps was the possibility he might be Serial rapist/killer living in the general area of Kyron’s school,  especially if he moved around a lot so that LE couldn't connect the dots. I am 99.9% sure that Terri Horman is responsible for the disappearance of Kyron, but I do believe she had help.  LE was looking for witnesses who may have seen someone in or around Terri’s truck the day Kyron disappeared.  Since she had no money to pay her “helpers”, then you can’t rule out that she might have just offered up Kyron to somebody like Tony Phipps.   Considering Terri’s overactive libido, she may have stumbled upon a few “hinkey” people somewhere along the line, and considering her cold demeanor when it comes to Kyron, I would not put anything past her.

I’m sorry that I did not first explain in my original post how I thought all of this could possibly be related to Kyron’s case. I have no other interest in the Tennessee case,   (thanks anyway Patricia Mocha Latte), Kyron’s case already takes up most of my emotional energy. 

Important—I do not think we need to follow up on this anymore at this time….just something to keep in the back of our minds if something related pops up.

Please don’t worry Sassi, I am not offended; and Klaas my feelings are not hurt at all….I have a lot of respect for both Scared Monkeys and Kyron, and I appreciate constructive criticism.  Thanks again for allowing me to participate.

By the way, Phipps got 60 days.  http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127991977341032800

That is why it is so important for us all to have patience with LE while they put together an airtight case.  Whoever was involved in Kyron’s disappearance, we don’t want to see them walking away due to lack of evidence.

Tnmuse  an angelic monkey  We love ya!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MeeMaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2010, 07:52:20 PM »

WOW! Thank you all for the nice welcome. Though I'm not on line very often I will try to stop in once in awhile. Been busy reading up on all your posts and links. Very busy monkeys!

I pray continuously for this little boy. May he be found and brought home very soon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2010, 07:53:16 PM »

Thanks TNMuse
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2010, 07:55:10 PM »

pfaubush can I get your email that you posted on the other thread? I'm too sick and tired to go look.   an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2010, 08:10:48 PM »

WOW! Thank you all for the nice welcome. Though I'm not on line very often I will try to stop in once in awhile. Been busy reading up on all your posts and links. Very busy monkeys!

I pray continuously for this little boy. May he be found and brought home very soon.

NIce to have you posting with us, MeeMaw!

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2010, 08:10:48 PM »

pfaubush can I get your email that you posted on the other thread? I'm too sick and tired to go look.   an angelic monkey

stumpacres@yahoo.com

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2010, 08:12:02 PM »

Welcome MeeMaw! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.