April 28, 2024, 06:10:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309914 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: September 05, 2010, 03:54:13 AM »

http://www.friendsofpimpollo.org/history.html

History

In 1978 Madre Estella arrived in Juchitan, Mexico with her religious congregation to found a school. A few years later, Padre Pancho received permission from the Bishop of Tehuantepec to found a service organization in Juchitan. His goal was the establishment of an organization that would help young people finish school and then give back to the community that had supported them. That philosophy is still evident at Pimpollo today: education is highly valued, but all young people are expected to spend up to three years of service working at Pimpollo.

Padre Pancho and Madre Estella then joined forces to create what they envisioned as a community of service and were joined by Padre's younger brother, Leonardo Herrera. The initial focus was providing young people with educational support and a foundation in community service. The group, or Comunidad de Servicio, as it was known, operated a cooperative store to provide Juchitan-area residents with daily staples at inexpensive prices. The comunidad also supported itself by running a tortilleria and through the wages young men received for part-time labor.

The community grows

By 1989, the Comunidad included 50 young people and 10 adults as members. That same year, the mission began to change. The father of Jose Luis, a 5-year-old boy, brought his child to Padre and Madre. Jose's mother had abandoned her blind and autistic son and the father could not care for Jose alone. Jose's arrival accelerated plans to establish an orphanage as part of the Comunidad's overall service philosophy. A month later, Jose was joined by his sister, Ofelia, and older brother, Ricardo. Within a year Padre and Madre were caring for 11 children, three of whom had special needs. Pimpollo, the City of Children, had emerged.

Padre Pancho looks north

In 1987, Padre forged his first relationship with a U.S. organization. He was traveling in the U.S. looking for funds to support his project when a fellow Catholic priest introduced him to the Broetje family, which operates extensive farms in southeastern Washington's agricultural center.

Over the years, the Broetje's generosity and kindness supported Pimpollo's business efforts, the digging of a well and construction of the dormitory and the dining hall, or comedor. The main dormitory building began construction in 1993 and was finished in 1995. The dining hall, or comedor, was built between 1990 and 1993.

With the dormitory and dining hall built, attention turned to what is termed the school, a finished single level building with several rooms and an unfinished second floor. The five main floor rooms were finished in 2001. The rooms house a library, computer room, music room, a room for the very young and special needs children and a storage room.

John meets Pimpollo

By 1995, Pimpollo had grown to 70 children and young adults with two paid staff, two community staff and three live-in mothers. It was about this time that John Kerr, a Salem, Oregon, financial advisor and longtime Northwest Medical Teams [NWMT] volunteer, began to focus on the needs of the poor, especially children, in Oaxaca. To make a long story short, John ran into a friend of a friend of a friend who worked with the federal Mexican child welfare department in Oaxaca. This friend mentioned several orphanages that could use help and almost as an afterthought, mentioned a place called Pimpollo. "Chills went up my spine, and I told her that we wanted to visit this place called Pimpollo," John recalled. "I felt at that instant that this was what I had been looking for."

A trip in October 1999 was planned, but immediately ran into trouble. First, an earthquake hit Oaxaca the day before the group planned to arrive. Once there, John became sick and couldn't make the trip to Pimpollo. Five months later, John finally made it to Pimpollo. After arriving back home in Salem again, John discovered that his church, Queen of Peace, and Pastor George Wolf wanted to form a mission in Oaxaca.

Fast forward a couple of years

Since John's first trip to the orphanage, Friends of Pimpollo has sent 50 teams to Pimpollo and created a tight-knit group of volunteers dedicated to helping the children. During that time, much work has been done to improve the orphanage's physical infrastructure, but just as important many children now have special friends in the U.S. who have become part of a huge and loving family.

We hope you will support the oasis that has taken root in Juchitan and the wonderful children who need only our help to blossom.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #801 on: September 05, 2010, 06:50:56 AM »

JUST in case any of you that are going to listen to (MB) and (EL) from THSP on that radio show - its on at 6pm PST - or 10 minutes from right now

they do have a "Call-In" number: 
Call-in Number: (347) 838-8622
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/helpingheroes/2010/09/05/voices-for-justice--the-kyron-horman-case

Thanks for posting.  Am listening now.

She said he disappeared at 8:30 am without a trace. 

8:30? That's a new time. I would consider the previous 8:45 a more specific time than 8:30, but 8:30 gives Terri more time to get to stores and shop around, yet it gives her very little time at the school to take photos and say hello to a few people. Don't forget that Terri has also used 9:00 as the time she left the school.

Grey

She arrived (reportly) between 8:00 - 8:15 at Skyline School, she would have five minutes to take the digitals or camera photos.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: September 05, 2010, 08:44:13 AM »

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/none/online-dating-free-online-chat-rooms-for-singles-lansing-1694955/

Online Dating free online chat rooms for singles Lansing

Related free online chat rooms for singles Lansing:

online dating in Coudersport PA,

friends of pimpollo, 

mature women dating wonder lake,

hot shemale personals in in Cool Valley MO,

sex personals in Williamsville IL,

swinger clubs in Lake Angelus MI,

hi sassifrass... in the above info... have you checked to see if that "friends of pimpollo" is the same as the one connected to Name Redacted2 and kerr? 

and are all those listed above  connected to one another or is that just a list of all chatroom and no connection to one another? 

I have looked at the Shine link several times, searched it with find etc.  - I can see no mention of Pompillo anywhere.. am I the only one who cant see it??
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: September 05, 2010, 09:16:42 AM »

Dating,  ,

Pimpollo,   ,

Coudersport    Monkey Devil!

Had a belly laugh with that last name and thought it was a play on words until I googled it and it's really a city!
Pimpollo isn't a city that I could find...wonder if someone went to that dating site on a Pimpollo org computer and didn't realize it came up on their end?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: September 05, 2010, 09:42:25 AM »

I believe that it was Carol Moulton (TH's mother) that said that Terri left Kyron in the hall at 8:45.  There is a bell at 8:45. 

Then we have her email that said 9:00 AM.

I think that she is so used to lying that she doesn't even remember what lies that she has told.  It's hard to keep lies straight.

Right from the beginning, the bell was mentioned. The bell for the kids to go back to their classes or the regular bell, not sure, but then that was when she walked hin to near his classroom and waved goodbye to him, according to what was on NG at the beginning of the coverage.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: September 05, 2010, 09:50:53 AM »

If she left him at 8:30, the school buses arrive at 8:35.  If it is like our schools, we have a warning bell at 8:35 and a final bell at 8:45.

She left a child who she claims has seizure issues before actual school starts.  At our school, children cannot go into the classroom until 8:35.  The teacher may not be in the room until 8:35 because there may be staff meetings in the morning or the teacher has to prepare the classroom for the day.

In case someone thinks this is not right, to not allow children into the classroom, a person cannot go into the doctor's office anytime or into an attorney's office at anytime.  Teachers have things to prepare. 

That day was different, but TH should know how the school operates.  At any rate,, she just left him.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: September 05, 2010, 09:55:48 AM »

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/none/online-dating-free-online-chat-rooms-for-singles-lansing-1694955/

friends of pimpollo, 

hi sassifrass... in the above info... have you checked to see if that "friends of pimpollo" is the same as the one connected to Name Redacted2 and kerr? 

and are all those listed above  connected to one another or is that just a list of all chatroom and no connection to one another? 

I have looked at the Shine link several times, searched it with find etc.  - I can see no mention of Pompillo anywhere.. am I the only one who cant see it??

I found it at the bottom of the page, in fact it was the next listing under Coudersport.  No kidding.  I even saw someone on the look in MY TOWN!  I just don't get it, why do you have to advertise for it if you are going to give it away so easy?  By the way...how did we wind up on a dating site and find Pimpollo advertising for sex?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: September 05, 2010, 09:59:56 AM »

Has anyone determined if this orphange exists ? If a person wanted to know more to donate money, ( ha ) is it a registered charity ?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #808 on: September 05, 2010, 10:30:02 AM »

JUST in case any of you that are going to listen to (MB) and (EL) from THSP on that radio show - its on at 6pm PST - or 10 minutes from right now

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/helpingheroes/2010/09/05/voices-for-justice--the-kyron-horman-case

8:30? That's a new time. I would consider the previous 8:45 a more specific time than 8:30, but 8:30 gives Terri more time to get to stores and shop around, yet it gives her very little time at the school to take photos and say hello to a few people. Don't forget that Terri has also used 9:00 as the time she left the school.

Grey

She arrived (reportly) between 8:00 - 8:15 at Skyline School, she would have five minutes to take the digitals or camera photos.

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

The step-monster had 15 minutes to spare after she took photos.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #809 on: September 05, 2010, 10:41:38 AM »

I have a different report for Dede and court stuff.  It makes me think that TH and Dede have some of the same issues

Name Age DOB Crime Type State Offense
Results
DEDE LEE SPICHER 43 09/12/1966 Drug and Alcohol OR Unspecified Offense
Print

IDENTIFICATION
DEDE SPICHER
RACE: Caucasian
SEX: F
DOB: 09/12/1966
WEIGHT: 175
HEIGHT: 503
EYE COLOR: Green
HAIR COLOR: Red
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: CCLA 06T008943DEF00001 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COURT NAME:
OR Admin Office of Courts ARREST AGENCY:
ARREST DATE: CASE STATE: OR
CASE CATEGORY CODE: DISPOSITION DATE: 06/20/2006
COUNTS: 00001 DISPOSITION:
ORIGINAL PLEA: STATE CODE: OR
CHARGES FILED ON: 05/30/2006 OFFENSE DATE: 05/23/2006
OFFENSE CODE: OFFENSE CLASS: Offense Violation
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal OFFENSE:
CONVICTION DATE: CONVICTION DATE:
SENTENCE DATE: PROBATION DATE:
SOURCE NAME: OR Admin Office of Courts FINES:
DEDE LEE SPICHER 43 09/12/1966 Drug and Alcohol OR Unspecified Offense
Print

IDENTIFICATION
DEDE SPICHER
RACE:
SEX: F
DOB: 09/12/1966
WEIGHT: 000
HEIGHT: 000
EYE COLOR:
HAIR COLOR:
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: DWSH W9021323DEF00001 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COURT NAME:
OR Admin Office of Courts ARREST AGENCY:
ARREST DATE: CASE STATE: OR
CASE CATEGORY CODE: DISPOSITION DATE: 00/00/1900
COUNTS: 00000 DISPOSITION:
ORIGINAL PLEA: STATE CODE: OR
CHARGES FILED ON: 07/02/1990 OFFENSE DATE: 06/23/1990
OFFENSE CODE: OFFENSE CLASS: Offense Infraction
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal OFFENSE:
CONVICTION DATE: CONVICTION DATE:
SENTENCE DATE: PROBATION DATE:
SOURCE NAME: OR Admin Office of Courts FINES:

Whoa! What program are you using? I'm using net detective plus.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: September 05, 2010, 10:59:39 AM »

Grey

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

The step-monster had 15 minutes to spare after she took photos.

Considering there is a receipt from Fred Meyers located seven miles away which was timed 9:10 AM on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... it makes more sense sense that Terri left the school around 8:30 AM ... not 9:00 AM.

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
7:55 AM PT

+++++

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Story Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 11:14 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

"The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

The reference to her daughter’s doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:

I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: September 05, 2010, 11:00:56 AM »

Brandi,

I LOVE this one!  It's perfect!  Thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: September 05, 2010, 11:02:17 AM »

Even though this link is about Madeline McCann, it shows that there's still hope the could find her; it also shows us that there's still hope for Kyron....because we don't yet "know" what happened to Kyron.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/09/men-convicted-pedophilia-portugal-may-have-links-madeleine-mccann

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #813 on: September 05, 2010, 11:08:15 AM »

friends of pimpollo, 

It's there, I just checked again. The snip above was copied from that web site. Maybe you're spelling it wrong? 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: September 05, 2010, 11:09:04 AM »

Back on the topic of Michael G Roten, I hear through the grapevine that it is suspected amongst the media that Michael G Roten is not just a colleague of Kaine's he is a gay lover (allegedly Terri Horman hints at that on a blog)

Blinkoncrime hints that it is strongly believed that Michael G Roten was arrested for menacing because he stole Kaine's laptop and sunglasses.. in August of last year..
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

This blog, allegedly run by a close friend of Terri Horman, proposes that Kaine had a gay lover at Intel
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #815 on: September 05, 2010, 11:14:13 AM »

Guess I should have finished reading the posts before I posted that. 

msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: September 05, 2010, 11:14:20 AM »

Back on the topic of Michael G Roten, I hear through the grapevine that it is suspected amongst the media that Michael G Roten is not just a colleague of Kaine's he is a gay lover (allegedly Terri Horman hints at that on a blog)

Blinkoncrime hints that it is strongly believed that Michael G Roten was arrested for menacing because he stole Kaine's laptop and sunglasses.. in August of last year..
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

This blog, allegedly run by a close friend of Terri Horman, proposes that Kaine had a gay lover at Intel
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

For anyone that missed it, Michael G Roten was a colleague of Kaine's at Intel and the proof that he was arrested for menacing can be seen in the link below, including the allegedly associated info about the sunglasses and laptop theft the day before

http://www.lakeoswegoreview.com/news/story.php?story_id=125132769931738800

8/20/09 9:02 p.m. Michael G. Roten, 41, was lodged at Clackamas County Jail on suspicion of menacing.

8/19/09 11:30 a.m. An Intel bag with a Sony computer, miscellaneous computer items, books and Gucci prescription glasses was taken from a vehicle on Country Club Road. Total loss was estimated at $1,400.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: September 05, 2010, 11:15:12 AM »

Dating,  ,

Pimpollo,   ,

Coudersport    Monkey Devil!

Had a belly laugh with that last name and thought it was a play on words until I googled it and it's really a city!
Pimpollo isn't a city that I could find...wonder if someone went to that dating site on a Pimpollo org computer and didn't realize it came up on their end?

'Course now that you mention a play on words, Pimpollo brings forth a few possibilities: We all know what (1)Pimp means. But (2)'pollo' means chicken in Spanish, and according to Urban dictionary, 'chicken' could mean a Chinese metaphor for prostitute, or 'chicken' could mean a young gay male (I"ve heard them both used before). Put one and two together and ...voila!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #818 on: September 05, 2010, 11:16:48 AM »

Welcome to the cage msollicito!      

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #819 on: September 05, 2010, 11:20:39 AM »

Do we really know why Michael G Roten stole those things from Kaine? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.