April 28, 2024, 11:10:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309930 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: September 05, 2010, 02:28:54 PM »

Sorry forgot the link! http://ducatipaso.org/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: September 05, 2010, 02:50:05 PM »

This was snipped from THAT Terri Horman facebook page. I am really starting to wonder if Michael Cook was not just helping Kaine all along.

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(EL) Actually, Yumago, it appears you really haven't been following this case very closely. Law Enforcement hasn't really said much about either of these issues since Terri got a lawyer. We've only heard from Kaine and Desiree. Oh, and tha...t one statement saying that Terri had answered all of their questions and had been fully cooperating with investigators. http://www.katu.com/news/local/97705124.html
Regarding the pictures Michael Cook got on his cel phone: We've always assumed, since we saw no photos, and the media said they were photos in "various states of undress" that they were the bodybuilding photos. And since Kaine is a computer wiz and knew her pin #, he or someone else could have sent them via their computer, but thru her phone service. Mike Cook was one of Kaine's best friends after all. Still is.
Regarding the phones, didn't we go over this. The police took her phone. She had no phone. Someone may have sent things via her phone with their computer at work. She had no way of contacting the outside world. Someone bought her a phone. She didn't ask for it. See More
11 hours ago ·

Sebastian - I know you are only quoting a post from THSP but I don't believe for one moment that Michael Cook is one of Kaine's good friends.  I call BS on the entire post above. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #842 on: September 05, 2010, 02:54:13 PM »

This was snipped from THAT Terri Horman facebook page. I am really starting to wonder if Michael Cook was not just helping Kaine all along.

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(EL) Actually, Yumago, it appears you really haven't been following this case very closely. Law Enforcement hasn't really said much about either of these issues since Terri got a lawyer. We've only heard from Kaine and Desiree. Oh, and tha...t one statement saying that Terri had answered all of their questions and had been fully cooperating with investigators. http://www.katu.com/news/local/97705124.html
Regarding the pictures Michael Cook got on his cel phone: We've always assumed, since we saw no photos, and the media said they were photos in "various states of undress" that they were the bodybuilding photos. And since Kaine is a computer wiz and knew her pin #, he or someone else could have sent them via their computer, but thru her phone service. Mike Cook was one of Kaine's best friends after all. Still is.
Regarding the phones, didn't we go over this. The police took her phone. She had no phone. Someone may have sent things via her phone with their computer at work. She had no way of contacting the outside world. Someone bought her a phone. She didn't ask for it. See More
11 hours ago ·

Sebastian - I know you are only quoting a post from THSP but I don't believe for one moment that Michael Cook is one of Kaine's good friends.  I call BS on the entire post above. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: September 05, 2010, 02:57:47 PM »

Back on the topic of Michael G Roten, I hear through the grapevine that it is suspected amongst the media that Michael G Roten is not just a colleague of Kaine's he is a gay lover (allegedly Terri Horman hints at that on a blog)

Blinkoncrime hints that it is strongly believed that Michael G Roten was arrested for menacing because he stole Kaine's laptop and sunglasses.. in August of last year..
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

This blog, allegedly run by a close friend of Terri Horman, proposes that Kaine had a gay lover at Intel
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

Respectfully, that is not what was written or intimated in my piece.

See below:

Another oddity which could be completely unrelated, stays with me.

Intel colleague and Horman family friend Michael G. Roten, was arrested  last August on suspicion of menacing charges in Clackamas County the day after an Intel bag with a Sony computer, prescription Gucci glasses was taken from a vehicle on Country Club Rd.  It is not known if the 2 incidents are related.

Nothing whatsoever linking those incidents to Kaine except a mutual employer, and his subsequent FB post.

In fact, everyone is assuming that the glasses are regular reading glasses, I am inclined to think they are prescription sunglasses, and may be for a female.

Sorry, but I am a stickler for facts if it is attached to something I wrote.

BUMP
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: September 05, 2010, 03:01:24 PM »

Following a trail on the internet, I think that this is Michael Roten's website. He also uses the handle ducatipaso when posting online. From what I have been able to read, this Michael Roten does not appear to be a stupid person. In fact, I would surmise by his postings, that he has above average intelligence. He was or may still be an employee at Intel and if he can afford these motorcycles, I cannot understand why he stole anything from Kaine. I cannot help but think that there was something PERSONAL in all of that. Especially when you add the MENACING charge. Whether his real target was Terri or Kaine, we will have to dig and find out. I find the whole incident very odd.

Michael Roten is not that uncommon a name nationwide, can you post the links that brought you to this ducatipaso website and why you think it is Michael Roten in Portland?  TIA

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #845 on: September 05, 2010, 03:05:43 PM »

Does anyone know what 'HOLD' means on a criminal offense charge? 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: September 05, 2010, 03:06:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Personally, I think we've allowed the Pimpollo thing to sidetrack us.  I've looked at the video and actually found it to be very nice.  That doesn't necessarily mean it is, but I don't get a hinky feeling about Pimpollo.  I just get a nice feeling that there are some people doing great things in Mexico.  Besides, if they had stashed Kyron, it wouldn't be where he would stand out too much.

I'm just sick that there is no news, that they haven't found Kyron.  Nothing!  Nada!  Zip!   

We need the Mounties, or Superman, or something!

We need the Mounties, or Superman, or something!

clay just saying if kyron was taken by an SO
i dont like to think this way, but hunting season is coming up
and we all know a lot of bodies have been found during those times of yr
yep im still fencing with TH

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: September 05, 2010, 03:11:04 PM »

Sorry forgot the link! http://ducatipaso.org/

what is this

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: September 05, 2010, 03:14:42 PM »

i see it has a forum,not sure what im looking for,hint please
http://forums.ducatipaso.org/viewforum.php?f=1

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: September 05, 2010, 03:30:51 PM »

Following a trail on the internet, I think that this is Michael Roten's website. He also uses the handle ducatipaso when posting online. From what I have been able to read, this Michael Roten does not appear to be a stupid person. In fact, I would surmise by his postings, that he has above average intelligence. He was or may still be an employee at Intel and if he can afford these motorcycles, I cannot understand why he stole anything from Kaine. I cannot help but think that there was something PERSONAL in all of that. Especially when you add the MENACING charge. Whether his real target was Terri or Kaine, we will have to dig and find out. I find the whole incident very odd.

Michael Roten is not that uncommon a name nationwide, can you post the links that brought you to this ducatipaso website and why you think it is Michael Roten in Portland?  TIA

Hi Klaas!
Here is one of many

VWVortex.com - Yellow headlights?michael mike g roten intel oregon .... I had this installed briefly on my ducati and the lighting was horrible so I took it out. ...
forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4030990 - Cached
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: September 05, 2010, 03:31:49 PM »

Try to email this person, it will show you who runs the site.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: September 05, 2010, 03:33:26 PM »

Klaas,
Do you know how to retrieve a twitter? About 10 minutes ago, someone twitted about Michael Roten at the Portland twitter page, they even linked scared monkeys to their tweet, but when I got to the page it was no longer there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: September 05, 2010, 03:34:53 PM »

OK, looks like it could be his site but how does it pertain to this case?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: September 05, 2010, 03:35:36 PM »

There are many reasons, you would have to see the actual docket in most cases

What is the interest in Roten, btw?

I apologize if I missed a nexus other than what we already knew.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: September 05, 2010, 03:35:41 PM »

Klaas,
Do you know how to retrieve a twitter? About 10 minutes ago, someone twitted about Michael Roten at the Portland twitter page, they even linked scared monkeys to their tweet, but when I got to the page it was no longer there.
lol

Well I need a better clue than this.  What was the portland twitter page?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: September 05, 2010, 03:36:59 PM »

There are many reasons, you would have to see the actual docket in most cases

What is the interest in Roten, btw?

I apologize if I missed a nexus other than what we already knew.

Blink - that is my question as well.  Not sure why we are investigating this Roten guy when I don't see any reason to link him to Kyron's disappearance.

Any reason he's linked?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: September 05, 2010, 03:38:20 PM »

It seems to me that Michael Roten keeps being brought up and not by just me. If he was harrassing Kaine and was arrested for it, why would he then post on TERRI'S facebook that if she needed anything with regards to Kyron being missing, to let him know. I find that odd. What is his connection to Terri? Why in the world would he be sending her anything on facebook AT ALL if he was harrassing her husband and tried to steal from him? Why was he Terri's friend on facebook in the first place? I would think that is extremely odd to say the least. JMO
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: September 05, 2010, 03:41:05 PM »

Klaas,
lol

Well I need a better clue than this.  What was the portland twitter page?

portland @ Twitter Quotes... Back on the topic of Michael G Roten, I hear thr... http://bit.ly/9xDOTX ... Portland Oregon Smile. eddiemonsoon - 2 minutes ago. ...
twitter-quotes.com/?site=portland
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: September 05, 2010, 03:41:26 PM »

i see thanks,

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: September 05, 2010, 03:41:27 PM »

It seems to me that Michael Roten keeps being brought up and not by just me. If he was harrassing Kaine and was arrested for it, why would he then post on TERRI'S facebook that if she needed anything with regards to Kyron being missing, to let him know. I find that odd. What is his connection to Terri? Why in the world would he be sending her anything on facebook AT ALL if he was harrassing her husband and tried to steal from him? Why was he Terri's friend on facebook in the first place? I would think that is extremely odd to say the least. JMO

He wasn't harassing Kaine as far as I know, where did you hear that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.