April 28, 2024, 08:18:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309921 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: September 05, 2010, 06:05:47 PM »

The way I understood it, the truck had been professionally cleaned prior to LE's search of the vehicle. Also, LE didn't tow the vehicle, the Hormans brought it to them. Fact or Rumor?

I'm not clear on the vehicle
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: September 05, 2010, 06:06:40 PM »

It seems to me that Michael Roten keeps being brought up and not by just me. If he was harrassing Kaine and was arrested for it, why would he then post on TERRI'S facebook that if she needed anything with regards to Kyron being missing, to let him know. I find that odd. What is his connection to Terri? Why in the world would he be sending her anything on facebook AT ALL if he was harrassing her husband and tried to steal from him? Why was he Terri's friend on facebook in the first place? I would think that is extremely odd to say the least. JMO

He wasn't harassing Kaine as far as I know, where did you hear that?

When they added the charge "MENACING" to the theft. I doubt that is a standard charge that goes hand and hand with stealing a computer and sunglasses, but I am not familiar with Oregon law.

But I don't believe the theft had anything to do with the Hormans.

Why do you think the theft is not connected to the Hormans?  Just because there is no proof that there is a link?  People are saying this link exists - blink's reporters think there is a link as do other reporters I know of but am not allowed to disclose who..  they are looking into it.. Do you have any specific reason to think there is not a link?

Please read back.  Blink does not believe there is a link.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: September 05, 2010, 06:07:49 PM »

Back on the topic of Michael G Roten, I hear through the grapevine that it is suspected amongst the media that Michael G Roten is not just a colleague of Kaine's he is a gay lover (allegedly Terri Horman hints at that on a blog)

Blinkoncrime hints that it is strongly believed that Michael G Roten was arrested for menacing because he stole Kaine's laptop and sunglasses.. in August of last year..
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

This blog, allegedly run by a close friend of Terri Horman, proposes that Kaine had a gay lover at Intel
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

Respectfully, that is not what was written or intimated in my piece.

See below:

Another oddity which could be completely unrelated, stays with me.

Intel colleague and Horman family friend Michael G. Roten, was arrested  last August on suspicion of menacing charges in Clackamas County the day after an Intel bag with a Sony computer, prescription Gucci glasses was taken from a vehicle on Country Club Rd.  It is not known if the 2 incidents are related.

Nothing whatsoever linking those incidents to Kaine except a mutual employer, and his subsequent FB post.

In fact, everyone is assuming that the glasses are regular reading glasses, I am inclined to think they are prescription sunglasses, and may be for a female.

Sorry, but I am a stickler for facts if it is attached to something I wrote.

Sebastian - read the above. 

Bumped again
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: September 05, 2010, 06:09:52 PM »

Back on the topic of Michael G Roten, I hear through the grapevine that it is suspected amongst the media that Michael G Roten is not just a colleague of Kaine's he is a gay lover (allegedly Terri Horman hints at that on a blog)

Blinkoncrime hints that it is strongly believed that Michael G Roten was arrested for menacing because he stole Kaine's laptop and sunglasses.. in August of last year..
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

This blog, allegedly run by a close friend of Terri Horman, proposes that Kaine had a gay lover at Intel
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

See below:

Intel colleague and Horman family friend Michael G. Roten, was arrested  last August on suspicion of menacing charges in Clackamas County the day after an Intel bag with a Sony computer, prescription Gucci glasses was taken from a vehicle on Country Club Rd.  It is not known if the 2 incidents are related.

Nothing whatsoever linking those incidents to Kaine except a mutual employer, and his subsequent FB post.

In fact, everyone is assuming that the glasses are regular reading glasses, I am inclined to think they are prescription sunglasses, and may be for a female.

but Blink, to put that comment on the page about Terri Horman, you must have suspected that there was some link? 
and if, as some suspect, Michael Roten was the gay lover at Intel, maybe Kaine would have kept this info from Terri?

if he was being blackmailed by a gay lover  for having photos of them both on his computer or something.. Terri might not know about it and might still consider him a friend?
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: September 05, 2010, 06:12:53 PM »

Does anyone know what 'HOLD' means on a criminal offense charge? 

There are many reasons, you would have to see the actual docket in most cases

What is the interest in Roten, btw?

I apologize if I missed a nexus other than what we already knew.

Blink - that is my question as well.  Not sure why we are investigating this Roten guy when I don't see any reason to link him to Kyron's disappearance.

Any reason he's linked?

Roten had a menacing charge.

SOMEONE, as in, unidentified persons, and possibly never charged with same, stole the bag and contents as I published.

There is NO accusation or proof that Roten had anything to do with the bag theft, but unequivocally, it was NOT Kaine Horman's bag or belongings.

I think there is a lot of great research being done on SM and BOC, but I personally do not see an issue with Roten.

Klass is correct as usual, I see no connection to the possibility he could be involved in Kyron's disappearance, jmho

This is the only info I was able to find in any sort of news outlet regarding this. It is the local area papers police blog.  Two separate incidents one day apart. No real connection other than Intel but no connection that one created the other. If that makes sense.

http://www.lakeoswegoreview.com/news/story.php?story_id=125132769931738800

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: September 05, 2010, 06:14:51 PM »

There is nothing to indicate

1.  That Michael Roten's menacing charge has anything to do with the Horman's OR the laptop stolen from Intel
2.  There is nothing to indicate the laptop stolen had anything to do with the Horman's
3.  I have yet to see anything besides rumors from Terri's friends about any gay relationship

We can't just make stuff up or use internet rumors as fact.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: September 05, 2010, 06:18:36 PM »

See below:

but Blink, to put that comment on the page about Terri Horman, you must have suspected that there was some link? 
and if, as some suspect, Michael Roten was the gay lover at Intel, maybe Kaine would have kept this info from Terri?

if he was being blackmailed by a gay lover  for having photos of them both on his computer or something.. Terri might not know about it and might still consider him a friend?

Oh My we went from stolen computer to Alternative Theories who is a total Kaine Horman hater. This person known as Nancy on there and 42nd state on Oregonlive.com has been bashing Kaine Horman and insinuating he is gay since June. Of course there is no proof to that at all. Strange thing is no where in the police blog at the link I posted does it connect Michael Roten to the stolen laptop.  Just two separate incidences just like Blink had posted previously at her site.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: September 05, 2010, 06:22:45 PM »

OK, I'm completely going to harp this subject to death, but it is way to hinky to ignore, imo. I sent a FB message to Tommy Jones http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1702249525 yesterday, asking if he is really the person posting on GLP. This guy has Rick Spicher (DeDe's brother) listed as a friend and is from Klamath Falls (just like the TJ, who's wife was killed in the boating accident [talked about in the 'My Cousin' thread]).

Today, on GLP, I asked Jonesr why he hadn't responded and he said he didn't have a FB account and never has. Verbatim from http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg36 (11th post on the page):

Jonesr
User ID: 1090308
 United States
9/5/2010 5:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

I don't have a facebook page, never did.
I don't Twitter, never did.
I havnt played viedo games since my first real girlfriend.
I don't have a computer.
I don't have cable tv.
I have kids with high GPAs.
I have a full time business.
I have sole custody of my children ages 15, 10, 9.
Your messin with someone else, not me.
Why the need to see my face?
Some kind of weird interest or what?

I don't know what to believe. Is it JW? Are there a multitude of folks posting as Jonesr, in order to communicate? Something is so off here! Is this even worthy of reporting to LE? I sure hope the TJ from FB answers my message, but he has been on there today playing Farmville and Treasure Isle, but hasn't responded yet.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: September 05, 2010, 06:24:39 PM »

By the way, there's good reason why I see no reason to think the laptop incident has anything to do with either Kaine Horman or Michael Roten:

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/2010/08/intels_new_fab.html

((snipped))

Chip manufacturing is a highly automated process, so by itself the new fab might add only several hundred long-term jobs. The Silicon Valley-based company has 15,200 employees in Oregon and employs more people in the state than any other business.

((snipped))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: September 05, 2010, 06:26:32 PM »

OK, I'm completely going to harp this subject to death, but it is way to hinky to ignore, imo. I sent a FB message to Tommy Jones http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1702249525 yesterday, asking if he is really the person posting on GLP. This guy has Rick Spicher (DeDe's brother) listed as a friend and is from Klamath Falls (just like the TJ, who's wife was killed in the boating accident [talked about in the 'My Cousin' thread]).

Today, on GLP, I asked Jonesr why he hadn't responded and he said he didn't have a FB account and never has. Verbatim from http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg36 (11th post on the page):

Jonesr
User ID: 1090308
 United States
9/5/2010 5:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

I don't have a facebook page, never did.
I don't Twitter, never did.
I havnt played viedo games since my first real girlfriend.
I don't have a computer.
I don't have cable tv.
I have kids with high GPAs.
I have a full time business.
I have sole custody of my children ages 15, 10, 9.
Your messin with someone else, not me.
Why the need to see my face?
Some kind of weird interest or what?

I don't know what to believe. Is it JW? Are there a multitude of folks posting as Jonesr, in order to communicate? Something is so off here! Is this even worthy of reporting to LE? I sure hope the TJ from FB answers my message, but he has been on there today playing Farmville and Treasure Isle, but hasn't responded yet.

Very interesting
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: September 05, 2010, 06:37:23 PM »

The way I understood it, the truck had been professionally cleaned prior to LE's search of the vehicle. Also, LE didn't tow the vehicle, the Hormans brought it to them. Fact or Rumor?

The truck = vehicle

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: September 05, 2010, 06:37:56 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: September 05, 2010, 06:38:53 PM »

The truck = vehicle

No, I meant I'm not sure exactly when Kaine's truck was searched by LE
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: September 05, 2010, 06:43:21 PM »

The truck = vehicle

No, I meant I'm not sure exactly when Kaine's truck was searched by LE

Oh!   

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: September 05, 2010, 06:43:24 PM »

If this has already been posted, I apologize. I am assuming that this is Jason's brother Grant Name Redacted2. Notice that one of his facebook friends is John Kerr.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Grant-Name Redacted2/699227709

In the investigation into John Kerr did anyone find he was related to either of these people..?

Margaret M Kerr

Lake Oswego, OR 97034-0101

Kelly M Kerr

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: September 05, 2010, 06:52:51 PM »

According to Lt. Jason Gates ... as of June 18, 2010 ... the truck that Terri Horman drove on the day Kyron when missing ... had not been a factor in the investigation.  Why not?

Janet

++++++

The Step-Mom, the Truck and the Uncle: The Latest on Kyron Horman
4:23 PM June 18th, 2010

At the press conference, Lt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office said, “We aren’t in a position to talk about suspects.” ......

Gates acknowledged the Hormans’ pickup was towed away from the family’s house at some point after Kyron disappeared. Gates said it was towed by the family for “mechanical reasons,” not as part of the investigation.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/18/the-step-mom-the-truck-and-the-uncle-the-latest-on-kyron-horman/

Terri Horman posted comments on KATU.com
Story Published: Jun 30, 2010 at 7:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - KATU News has been tracking postings by Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, on KATU.com’s comment section. While there are no bombshells in them it is the first time she has communicated publicly about her stepson’s disappearance.

KATU News traced her user ID to an e-mail address, which it then traced to a professional Internet profile in the name of Terri Horman. The account was set up well before Kyron disappeared.

In the postings, Terri defends herself against all kinds of accusations. ......

She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple’s Ford truck was towed from the Horman’s property.

Terri writes it was a mechanical issue. “If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: September 05, 2010, 06:55:36 PM »

If this has already been posted, I apologize. I am assuming that this is Jason's brother Grant Name Redacted2. Notice that one of his facebook friends is John Kerr.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Grant-Name Redacted2/699227709

In the investigation into John Kerr did anyone find he was related to either of these people..?

Margaret M Kerr

Lake Oswego, OR 97034-0101

Kelly M Kerr

not sure about the names,but if you google SW Kerr Parkway, Lake Oswego, OR
have been trying to fig if the pkwy is named after john kerrs fam
if the same fam how do you get a road named for you

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #897 on: September 05, 2010, 07:05:03 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

This thread is more confusing than Haleigh Cummings thread. Didn't think it possible. Klaas , do you need something for a headache? I know I do.

Where is Kyron? Terri it is time for this baby to be home!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #898 on: September 05, 2010, 07:07:50 PM »

not sure about the names,but if you google SW Kerr Parkway, Lake Oswego, OR
have been trying to fig if the pkwy is named after john kerrs fam
if the same fam how do you get a road named for you

Easy.

1. Do something worthwhile.

2. Be friends of numerous politicians.

3. Have a great- or great-great-grandfather with a farm out in the boonies but on a road that becomes well traveled as the population increases. Once the road is paved, a street sign with the family name is added. That's why my family name is on a major road.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: September 05, 2010, 07:08:13 PM »

anyone know how to find if a street is named for your fam
does that take $$$,influence

Kerr Parkway, Lake Oswego, OR
http://tinyurl.com/2d35aps

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.