May 23, 2024, 02:34:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 312064 times)
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2010, 08:13:30 PM »

WARNING!!  before you step away from your PC .... make SURE what is on your screen is something that you wouldn't be embarassed by (for the REST of your life!!)  Monkey Devil! I had clicked a link klaas put up saying we may see somebody in the "gallery" that is related to this case/etc    wasn't much there ... true
BUT....try telling son who pops in unexpectedly and passes by your computer while your in the bathroom!!     (I'll never hear the end of this - spoze I'll be getting leather for Xmas this year  )
I showed him this page - and the "relation" as to the "WHY" ...he just laughed n laughed - didn't wanna hear it 

Monkey Devil! oh brudder!

Eek! Just think, it could be worse! He could have caught you looking at the GLP Forum. That would have been even worse.  Monkey Devil!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2010, 08:19:01 PM »

Oregon is toooo liberal for this monkey.   No offense to my monkey friends who love Oregon.  I was raised in a very conservative home, and although I'm not a prude, I can't believe people do this stuff and aren't embarrassed about it.  There are so many twists and turns and sex stuff in this poor little Kyron is almost an afterthought.  Not to us, I'm just sayin'... 

Since when has perversion become an issue between liberal and conservative.  I consider myself a liberal person, but I do not like filth and perversion.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2010, 08:20:45 PM »

Other Schools Need Surveillance Too, Some Say

POSTED: 4:09 pm PDT August 31, 2010
UPDATED: 4:19 pm PDT August 31, 2010
facebook
del.icio.us
buzz
digg
reddit
›› Email
›› Print
PORTLAND, Ore. -- The classmates of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman will return to school at Skyline Elementary School next week with a new surveillance video system in place, but some Portland parents wonder if children at other schools will be getting the same protection.

Kyron vanished from Skyline Elementary School on June 4. One of the mysteries in his disappearance is whether he left the school with someone or if he walked away on his own. Some parents said Tuesday that they believe the case could be solved if surveillance cameras were in place.

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said the cameras recently installed at Skyline were donated by Chown Hardware and the district does not have the money to place them in every school.

"When you start talking about district resources, we don't have the capacity to go in and install those systems everywhere," Shelby said.

http://www.kptv.com/education/24832324/detail.html

TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2010, 08:22:06 PM »

Tnmuse  an angelic monkey  We love ya!
  Thanks Sassi

Thanks TNMuse
Thanks for the great job you do for us, Klaas 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2010, 08:34:58 PM »

WELCOME MEEMAW!!

I'm in and out right now- reading through some other forums for information.

Have the other folks in the wedding pic on the beach identified?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2010, 08:37:53 PM »

Hi Meemaw.  You've come to the right place!

By the way, I am a liberal and I live in a "blue" state.  Actually, I am very liberal.  I am a modest person as are all of my liberal friends. 

Anyway, please take my word for this as I don't want to scroll down the million FB postings of TH again.  Or some tougher monkey than I can look it up.

TH talks about going out in her car and sitting and talking on the phone.  I wonder if she was making a little cash on the side with phone sex?
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2010, 08:45:16 PM »

So, with Terri and her parents being teachers, I found this article interesting. I will search to see what I can make of it after I feed the littles and the biggun.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/08/30/unwelcome_washington_teacher_calls_in_sick/

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2010, 09:01:45 PM »

So, with Terri and her parents being teachers, I found this article interesting. I will search to see what I can make of it after I feed the littles and the biggun.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/08/30/unwelcome_washington_teacher_calls_in_sick/

Mick (Michael) Moulton is the teacher referred to in the article. It is a big story in Washington State. He has complaints of inappropriate touching (female victims) since 1997. He was officially reprimanded in 2008 and had an Alford plea on that case. After his conviction the school district fired him. Via the union he challenged the termination and the court ruled in his favor and returned him to his teaching job in Morton. Needless to say the parents there are very upset. I can't find any connection with the Moultons with whom we are familiar. Perhaps some expert sleuthers can see if there is a Moulton connection. Here are some links to stories:

http://www.king5.com/news/education/Parents-protest-convicted-teachers-return-101778988.html
http://www.king5.com/home/related/Unwelcome-Morton-teacher-calls-in-sick---12-pm-report-101842383.html
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Unwelcome-Morton-teacher-calls-in-sick-for-a-second-day-101895053.html

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2010, 09:05:25 PM »

Sassi - check your email

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2010, 09:13:16 PM »

Mick (Michael) Moulton is the teacher referred to in the article. It is a big story in Washington State. He has complaints of inappropriate touching (female victims) since 1997. He was officially reprimanded in 2008 and had an Alford plea on that case. After his conviction the school district fired him. Via the union he challenged the termination and the court ruled in his favor and returned him to his teaching job in Morton. Needless to say the parents there are very upset. I can't find any connection with the Moultons with whom we are familiar. Perhaps some expert sleuthers can see if there is a Moulton connection. Here are some links to stories:

http://www.king5.com/news/education/Parents-protest-convicted-teachers-return-101778988.html
http://www.king5.com/home/related/Unwelcome-Morton-teacher-calls-in-sick---12-pm-report-101842383.html
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Unwelcome-Morton-teacher-calls-in-sick-for-a-second-day-101895053.html

wow.  a conviction in our state means you are done.  It's state law.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2010, 09:13:59 PM »

Oregon is toooo liberal for this monkey.   No offense to my monkey friends who love Oregon.  I was raised in a very conservative home, and although I'm not a prude, I can't believe people do this stuff and aren't embarrassed about it.  There are so many twists and turns and sex stuff in this poor little Kyron is almost an afterthought.  Not to us, I'm just sayin'... 

Since when has perversion become an issue between liberal and conservative.  I consider myself a liberal person, but I do not like filth and perversion.
Claycat, was that my conservative nature leaking?  I did/do not equate liberalism to perversion, more of a "live and let live" type attitude. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2010, 09:22:21 PM »

I wouldn't be a bit surprised it TH was into phone sex, and if she got paid for it, all the better for her I guess.  She sexted for free, so who knows if she would have some type of way to get paid for it.  I think that when it's all said and done, there will be a lot of things that were going on in that home that would turn heads.  I can't believe that Kaine was totally in the dark as to her nature, he was married to her, and dating her while living with a pregnant Desiree.  She didn't have boundaries, and without starting WWIII, Kaine's are questionable, IMO.  I don't think Kaine had anything at all to do with this, but I think he knows things about TH that he may or may not have chosen to share with LE since it may reflect poorly on him.  Doesn't really matter, anyway, at this point.

I do wish they would give HO a scent to work with.  It's been too long not to try anything at this point.  The uncertainty has got to be killing them.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »

Who is Mick Moulton?  What's the relation?

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2010, 09:25:41 PM »

okay, maybe I am a little prude(ish).  That SeamusORiley stuff is getting to me.  I'm analyzing myself, but not til after I push "POST".  LOL

You dress mighty strange... for a prude. 

Nothing wrong with a little BDSM as long as I'm not on the B or M end of things.   
Tee-Hee!
My other friends run around naked, Scatty.    I am the modest one, thus the cover-up, skimpy as it is. 
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2010, 09:27:37 PM »

Pfaubush posted the link to the news story about him. The name Moulton and the fact that he is a career educator caught my eye. When I heard the story last week I looked for a connection to "our" Moultons and didn't find any. Even is there is a connection, I'm not sure if it brings us any closer to knowing where Kyron is. 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2010, 09:29:03 PM »

Pfaubush posted the link to the news story about him. The name Moulton and the fact that he is a career educator caught my eye. When I heard the story last week I looked for a connection to "our" Moultons and didn't find any. Even is there is a connection, I'm not sure if it brings us any closer to knowing where Kyron is. 
Thank you, Nicu.  With this case, everything needs to be checked!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2010, 09:30:38 PM »

They say, that when people get divorced, they tend to go back to doing the things they did before the marriage- things that made them feel good.

Prior to meeting Kaine, what did Terri do?

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2010, 09:48:00 PM »

OK, so I could find absolutely nothing connecting the WA Moulton to 'our' Moultons. I think with all this lack of information, my mind is grasping for any little tidbit.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2010, 09:50:06 PM »

I wouldn't be a bit surprised it TH was into phone sex, and if she got paid for it, all the better for her I guess.  She sexted for free, so who knows if she would have some type of way to get paid for it.  I think that when it's all said and done, there will be a lot of things that were going on in that home that would turn heads.  I can't believe that Kaine was totally in the dark as to her nature, he was married to her, and dating her while living with a pregnant Desiree.  She didn't have boundaries, and without starting WWIII, Kaine's are questionable, IMO.  I don't think Kaine had anything at all to do with this, but I think he knows things about TH that he may or may not have chosen to share with LE since it may reflect poorly on him.  Doesn't really matter, anyway, at this point.

I do wish they would give HO a scent to work with.  It's been too long not to try anything at this point.  The uncertainty has got to be killing them.

Good Evening all ...

O4bull ( a monkey offered this site in the last cage, it shows Terri's facebook)
http://caseview.us/topic/3505258/1/
Thought of this comment she wrote in March 2010.
Does not show the date: but is in between posts of March 11, March 19, 2010

Terri Moulton Horman Anyone else annoyed that we are required to fill out a census? I like to buck the system which is why when I make a phone call or text on my cell I go out and sit in my car.

Why? is the reception better in the " Mustang" on her cell?? I don't understand that comment. Who she felt she needed " Privacy" from ???
With all the talk that " Terri and Dede" used their "throw away" cell phones " outside of the Horman House"
Others comments
Not sure on the date:
Terri Moulton Horman I was About to go chew on our 7 year old since I heard music coming from the back of the house and told him the baby was sleeping. Nope. She had reached through the slats of her crib and was playing a nearby piano...lol!

Posted in Feb 2010:
Terri Moulton Horman Took Kitty to Barnes and Noble today and we were in the Children's section. An elderly couple was watching her and then the husband said to me "She's adorable - is she your granddaughter?" It took all my restraint not to harm the man.....

Hmm  TH seems to be a bit sensitive 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2010, 10:06:29 PM »

From 2009 Terri's Facebook
http://caseview.us/topic/3505258/1/

2009 ( I am guessing would be in late summer/mid fall)?
Terri Moulton Horman Carpets cleaned. Check. Roof and gutters done. Check. Flower beds and blackberries killed. Check. 2 trips to the dump for said blackberries. Check. Kaine needs to get his ass home. I'm tired. Smile
Was that work " Hired" or did she do it herself?
--
How many blackberries does one have that they need to be ?killed? and toted away?
Maybe someone can explain that to me? Would not nature take care of the blackberries?
Birds/Squirrels etc? unless they were right next to your house and they were causing issues..that would be a lot of blackberries still. Why not take them to back of the Horman house property? Not like they would not be eaten by animals.  I have a huge giant wild red raspberry tree/shrub ?? its not growing inside my yard. But it hangs over my fence. Seems the birds and squirrels take care of it for me.  Its over 9feet tall / its huge.
just strange to me .. dunno. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.