May 30, 2024, 01:47:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 312819 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: September 02, 2010, 11:21:16 PM »

I thought Jason's sister's name was Amy.  Is Sarah the name of Jason's brother's wife?
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 02, 2010, 11:22:01 PM »

Thanks, Monkey King. Very interesting article.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: September 02, 2010, 11:29:04 PM »

Darn, I meant the one at
http://srnpdx.org/events-brooks-hill-historic-church

There are several interesting Kyron Horman pages at the site. They let you see a little of the workings of the neighborhood.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #543 on: September 02, 2010, 11:46:57 PM »

Grey -

awe your Frog ... for Kyron

Had to mention .. that is so 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: September 02, 2010, 11:49:44 PM »

I live in a much smaller area in my state than Portland area.  We have lots of auto glass places.  What are the odds that Jonesr would do Jason's TRUCK window.

What kind of truck does Jason have, I wonder?

Is  jonesr trying to imply that Jason was obsessed with Dede?  Maybe  Jason and Dede are in fact not broken up?  The whole thing is crazy.

He's said that DeDe called him about fixing it. Of course, he's also said that he hasn't talked to DeDe in 10 years. 

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #545 on: September 02, 2010, 11:56:40 PM »

I spent sometime this afternoon chasing Dede on the net.  I found many things that I know " most have read" ..
Not to say perception is known or understood by one's blatherings
Anyone can be perceived by a notation - this one comment though on Dede's twitter -

Again I am sure it has been discussed, I found it today " My First"  - eye's upon it. 

copied from a twitter " rescue" site - Cached
suckreport.com/search/plant/74

dedejustdede I am a murderer. I grew this beautiful living squash plant from a mere seed, then busted its neck in 3 places transplanting it. I suck.
Wednesday, June 3rd 3:55 PM

(( I chased a calender was June 3, 2009 - NOT 2010)) 

Even if that was me, and Yes I have done my fair share of " killing plants" I do not have a green thumb at all...  I still would not say I murdered nor broke its neck in 3 places - again some ppl have different ways of expressing themselves ... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: September 03, 2010, 12:05:04 AM »

I want to reiterate a post from this afternoon, and add a little.

In the past two days I've been getting the feeling that Michael Cook is more involved in Kyron's disappearance than I had thought.

For once, I thought that he volunteered his phone records, sexting messages, etc... to LE. But, then I found out that LE got them during their investigation. Cook did not volunteer them.

Second, Cook said that the reason he was hanging around the Horman residence was because he and Terri are better friends after Kyron's disappearance. Taking in consideration that their affair "started" after Kaine moved out of the house, one has to wonder why would he be better friends with Terri and want to start a relationship with her, after everyone found out that she had tried to murder her husband and she is thought as the person responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

Would you consider to start dating someone under those circumstances?

In articles at the time of the revelation of Cooks and Terri's "friendship", on around July 13th, Kaine said he hadn't heard from his friend in years after they both parted ways after high school graduation.

Then all of a sudden there he was, bringing food and organizing the first vigil.

I hope his alibi and whereabouts around the date of Kyron disappearance have been investigated thoroughly by LE.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #547 on: September 03, 2010, 12:06:52 AM »

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=128337191106651000

Don't remember seeing this posted. Wonder if someone(s) way too afraid to come forth? They shouldn't be, but fear can be disabling at times.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: September 03, 2010, 12:11:21 AM »

I spent sometime this afternoon chasing Dede on the net.  I found many things that I know " most have read" ..
Not to say perception is known or understood by one's blatherings
Anyone can be perceived by a notation - this one comment though on Dede's twitter -

Again I am sure it has been discussed, I found it today " My First"  - eye's upon it. 

copied from a twitter " rescue" site - Cached
suckreport.com/search/plant/74

dedejustdede I am a murderer. I grew this beautiful living squash plant from a mere seed, then busted its neck in 3 places transplanting it. I suck.
Wednesday, June 3rd 3:55 PM

(( I chased a calender was June 3, 2009 - NOT 2010)) 

Even if that was me, and Yes I have done my fair share of " killing plants" I do not have a green thumb at all...  I still would not say I murdered nor broke its neck in 3 places - again some ppl have different ways of expressing themselves ... 

Thanks Deenie - yeah it's actually still there on her open twitter account, you just have to scroll back to 2009:

http://twitter.com/dedejustdede

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #549 on: September 03, 2010, 12:14:02 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/wall_of_hope_for_missing_kyron.html

Wall of Hope to be reinstalled Tuesday

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: September 03, 2010, 12:15:43 AM »

Don't remember seeing this posted. Wonder if someone(s) way too afraid to come forth? They shouldn't be, but fear can be disabling at times.

Anyone who comes forth in this case will be scrutinized by world-wide media.  It's safe to say that the witness' life will not be the same ever again.

Then there is the court proceedings, if there is ever a trial.

The process a pain in the hoot, and a deterrent to gathering information.

I just hope that if anyone knows something about the case, to put their "house"  in order and then come forth, ready to face the heat. After all is said and done, the person will know that he/she has done the right thing.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: September 03, 2010, 12:32:50 AM »

I wonder what Kaine and Michael Cooks relationship was in High School.  Also, How many alumni from that HS relocated to the Portland area.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: September 03, 2010, 12:34:58 AM »

Anyone who comes forth in this case will be scrutinized by world-wide media.  It's safe to say that the witness' life will not be the same ever again.

Then there is the court proceedings, if there is ever a trial.

The process a pain in the hoot, and a deterrent to gathering information.

I just hope that if anyone knows something about the case, to put their "house"  in order and then come forth, ready to face the heat. After all is said and done, the person will know that he/she has done the right thing.

There are other people that have been interviewed,, etc, and we don't know anything about them.  Plus LE has said that they are no longer saying where they are searching so that people don't have to worry.

I feel if an important witness cam forward, they would not be revealed.  At least until the trial.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: September 03, 2010, 12:39:02 AM »

I want to reiterate a post from this afternoon, and add a little.

In the past two days I've been getting the feeling that Michael Cook is more involved in Kyron's disappearance than I had thought.

For once, I thought that he volunteered his phone records, sexting messages, etc... to LE. But, then I found out that LE got them during their investigation. Cook did not volunteer them.

Second, Cook said that the reason he was hanging around the Horman residence was because he and Terri are better friends after Kyron's disappearance. Taking in consideration that their affair "started" after Kaine moved out of the house, one has to wonder why would he be better friends with Terri and want to start a relationship with her, after everyone found out that she had tried to murder her husband and she is thought as the person responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

Would you consider to start dating someone under those circumstances?

In articles at the time of the revelation of Cooks and Terri's "friendship", on around July 13th, Kaine said he hadn't heard from his friend in years after they both parted ways after high school graduation.

Then all of a sudden there he was, bringing food and organizing the first vigil.

I hope his alibi and whereabouts around the date of Kyron disappearance have been investigated thoroughly by LE.

I wondered about him when he first showed up at the house.  When we read about him on his ex's site which has been deleted but the info is on here somewhere, he sounds like he has huge issues.

He sounds like he could be the kind of guy that would go for it if the opportunity was provided.

On the other hand, TH and Dede as well have or had alcohol issues.  I wonder if they met at some kind of treatment program or AA group?

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: September 03, 2010, 12:40:52 AM »

Grey -

awe your Frog ... for Kyron

Had to mention .. that is so 

Thank you, Deenie. I found it on the internet and stole it. Yup. Bad me. If anyone wishes to steal it from me, feel free. Just save it and upload it to whatever graphics account is used for one's forum images. We could have an army of froggies here.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: September 03, 2010, 12:49:05 AM »

Brought your froggies some flies Grey. 
Thought they'd be hungry waiting for some answers!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: September 03, 2010, 12:59:56 AM »

I wonder what Kaine and Michael Cooks relationship was in High School.  Also, How many alumni from that HS relocated to the Portland area.

I would like to know who ELSE did she send copies of the restraining order to (and why?)... why discuss it with her "newly" acquired friend? Why with him?

Why did she tell him how much her attorney costs? Why discuss it with him, in the way/tone in which it was discussed?

In the links during the time this was discussed, it was said that the RO contained Kaine's new address (which Cook got a peek of.)

So, the purpose for which she showed Cook the restraining order with Kaine's new address seems a little more sinister now.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: September 03, 2010, 01:02:16 AM »

I hate and get tired of all the bs in some of these cases.  Bottom line ALWAYS is where is sweet little Kyron....he reminds me so much of one of my kids it breaks my heart.  Evil lurks in this world.... to disappear this sweet boy...I wish there were something  that I could do to resolve this...

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: September 03, 2010, 01:02:20 AM »

Brought your froggies some flies Grey. 
Thought they'd be hungry waiting for some answers!

Ewwwww!

My froggies thank you!!! *chomp-comp-chomp* Delicious!!!

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: September 03, 2010, 01:05:06 AM »

The only thing I ever read/heard is that they were friends in high school...and not even sure where I saw that. Maybe in one of the first vigil videos for Kyron. I'm not really sure...wish I could help you out more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.