April 27, 2024, 11:08:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309897 times)
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: September 05, 2010, 07:13:22 PM »

Kerr Parkway in Lake Oswego was named after Peter Kerr.  Not sure if related to John kerr at this point.

http://lakeoswego100.com/buildingblocks/pdfs/LOBldgBlocks_panel17.pdf

This is a story explaining how it was originally planned and built.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: September 05, 2010, 07:16:22 PM »

not sure about the names,but if you google SW Kerr Parkway, Lake Oswego, OR
have been trying to fig if the pkwy is named after john kerrs fam
if the same fam how do you get a road named for you

Easy.

1. Do something worthwhile.

2. Be friends of numerous politicians.

3. Have a great- or great-great-grandfather with a farm out in the boonies but on a road that becomes well traveled as the population increases. Once the road is paved, a street sign with the family name is added. That's why my family name is on a major road.

i only know one grey street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jow7c0EVXeM

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #902 on: September 05, 2010, 07:23:40 PM »

not sure about the names,but if you google SW Kerr Parkway, Lake Oswego, OR
have been trying to fig if the pkwy is named after john kerrs fam
if the same fam how do you get a road named for you

Easy.

1. Do something worthwhile.

2. Be friends of numerous politicians.

3. Have a great- or great-great-grandfather with a farm out in the boonies but on a road that becomes well traveled as the population increases. Once the road is paved, a street sign with the family name is added. That's why my family name is on a major road.

i only know one grey street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jow7c0EVXeM

Nope. Wrong one. Thanks for the link though.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: September 05, 2010, 07:34:45 PM »

It seems to me that Michael Roten keeps being brought up and not by just me. If he was harrassing Kaine and was arrested for it, why would he then post on TERRI'S facebook that if she needed anything with regards to Kyron being missing, to let him know. I find that odd. What is his connection to Terri? Why in the world would he be sending her anything on facebook AT ALL if he was harrassing her husband and tried to steal from him? Why was he Terri's friend on facebook in the first place? I would think that is extremely odd to say the least. JMO

He wasn't harassing Kaine as far as I know, where did you hear that?

When they added the charge "MENACING" to the theft. I doubt that is a standard charge that goes hand and hand with stealing a computer and sunglasses, but I am not familiar with Oregon law.

But I don't believe the theft had anything to do with the Hormans.

Why do you think the theft is not connected to the Hormans?  Just because there is no proof that there is a link?  People are saying this link exists - blink's reporters think there is a link as do other reporters I know of but am not allowed to disclose who..  they are looking into it.. Do you have any specific reason to think there is not a link?

Why, yes, because there is no proof, we deal in facts.

Respectfully, people say a lot of things things in cases like this, and secondly, "blinks reporters", if you mean contributing editors, would never support an unsubstantiated rumor, in fact, their is more that we know about this case then we could ever publish because the goal is find Kyron, and secondary is to secure a successful prosecution for whatever happened to him.

At the end of the day, if I published one of these ridiculous "bi" rumors or other, how the hell does that help either of our priorities?

I live in a glass house that has been in need of repair on occasion,  I operate from that standard.

I could care less if Kaine had a stable of Ho's in his cubicle. Kyron is missing and deserves to be found.

B   
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: September 05, 2010, 07:36:58 PM »

does anyone know the yr of the horman truck, i was trying to see
if their was a recall for starter probs all i found was this, IIRC TH said
it was towed for starter probs,and then LE said they towed to check it
recalls
http://www.automotive.com/used-cars/recalls/11/ford/f-250/index.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: September 05, 2010, 07:47:46 PM »

The way I understood it, the truck had been professionally cleaned prior to LE's search of the vehicle. Also, LE didn't tow the vehicle, the Hormans brought it to them. Fact or Rumor?

According to Lt. Jason Gates ... as of June 18, 2010 ... the truck that Terri Horman drove on the day Kyron when missing ... had not been a factor in the investigation.  Why not?

Janet

++++++

The Step-Mom, the Truck and the Uncle: The Latest on Kyron Horman
4:23 PM June 18th, 2010

At the press conference, Lt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office said, “We aren’t in a position to talk about suspects.” ......

Gates acknowledged the Hormans’ pickup was towed away from the family’s house at some point after Kyron disappeared. Gates said it was towed by the family for “mechanical reasons,” not as part of the investigation.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/18/the-step-mom-the-truck-and-the-uncle-the-latest-on-kyron-horman/

Terri Horman posted comments on KATU.com
Story Published: Jun 30, 2010 at 7:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - KATU News has been tracking postings by Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, on KATU.com’s comment section. While there are no bombshells in them it is the first time she has communicated publicly about her stepson’s disappearance.

KATU News traced her user ID to an e-mail address, which it then traced to a professional Internet profile in the name of Terri Horman. The account was set up well before Kyron disappeared.

In the postings, Terri defends herself against all kinds of accusations. ......

She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple’s Ford truck was towed from the Horman’s property.

Terri writes it was a mechanical issue. “If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

BUMPED FOR cw618

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #906 on: September 05, 2010, 07:55:12 PM »

"Why, yes, because there is no proof, we deal in facts.

Respectfully, people say a lot of things things in cases like this, and secondly, "blinks reporters", if you mean contributing editors, would never support an unsubstantiated rumor, in fact, their is more that we know about this case then we could ever publish because the goal is find Kyron, and secondary is to secure a successful prosecution for whatever happened to him.

At the end of the day, if I published one of these ridiculous "bi" rumors or other, how the hell does that help either of our priorities?

I live in a glass house that has been in need of repair on occasion,  I operate from that standard.

I could care less if Kaine had a stable of Ho's in his cubicle. Kyron is missing and deserves to be found.

B"

I wholeheartedly agree! I would "imagine" the LE has a lot of info that we do not...we have to trust they know what to release without compromising their investigation, but most importantly, keeping Kyron safe.

It is hard not to get caught up in the links, trails, innuendos...we all want so badly to be able to hit on the one thing that will bring him home.
In the meantime , I still pray and hope (putting my faith in action) for Kyron to come home NOW!       

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: September 05, 2010, 08:31:29 PM »

FYI he is at the deep end again, geeze i dont get this guy
Jonesr
User ID: 1090327
 United States
9/5/2010 6:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

AC 163! The info you gave me just solved the mystery Tommy. I know who you are talking about! I know that Guy! But he is a few years younger than me. I take notice of other men with my name. He wasn't into cars and I never spent time with him. Probably would not recognize him if he kicked me in the nuts. Besides, I live in Portland. Have since '00.
 http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg37

IIRC in the my cousin thread he said he lives in clackamas

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #908 on: September 05, 2010, 08:59:24 PM »

I have to tell you Monkeys.....Why are we wasting time on rumors that are not connected to facts? If you get a hinky feeling, that is one thing, but bringing in people and posts that don't have anything to do with bringing Kyron home is just a waste of time to me IMO.

I think we need to look at connecting the dots. There is a trail of people that are connected to the day Kyron went missing, along with other people that have put themselves out there in the spotlight.

There is something and/or someone we are missing or overlooking. I know we need to check everything, but come on, listening to the chicken squabbling from the THSP is a waiste of time, along with JonesR and a few others.

I'm just trying to be logical and use facts rather than rumors.

Don't throw bananas at me for this post!  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #909 on: September 05, 2010, 09:01:43 PM »

Hello all   
-- Toad Mail, All in Efforts to Bring Kyron Home ( I have to break this into two posts)
I have been digging on the 3 stooges Becky Owens, Michael Cook/Roten.
Michael G. Roten, is friend of TH on her facebook as of June 2010. He has ties.
He has made comments on TH's Facebook June 1, 2010, and June 5, 2010 - before and after Kyron was missing. Michael Roten
Terri Moulton Horman Seriously....my cousin lives near Roseville, CA and is black as is her fiance'. They had just dropped their young children off at Grandma's, went to a 7-11 and as they walked out were both beat up by a gang of 3 or 4. My cousin has a broken hand and her fiance' has a broken nose. Police can't find them as of yet. N...ot that I can do anything at this distance, but WTF?!?!?!
Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)
Michael Roten and folks wonder why we left the sacramento area. bleh. sorry to hear.
June 1 at 4:46pm
Terri Moulton Horman Please don't listen to the news. It is inaccurate. We will give details as soon as we can. Thank you all for your well wishes. There are a lot of people looking.
Saturday at 11:16am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (28)Hide Feedback (28)
View all 28 comments
Tim Lehigh
Ditto
Saturday at 9:02pm
Stephen DeMontigny
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Saturday at 9:10pm
Michael Roten if you need anything, anytime, let us know
Saturday at 10:54am · Comment · LikeUnlike
http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html
-
Michael Cook - Went to High School with Kaine, organized first vigils for Kyron
* Kaine has said he has not had any contact with MC since High School, though he/MC found Kaine? Or MC was brought in by Becky Owens?? Becky Owens came into play how?
Becky Owens' to be a High School friend of Kaines as well.
________
PRAYER VIGIL
http://srnpdx.org/kyron-horman
Written by: Rachel Hansen ( No Date) it is sandwiched between dates of June 11, 2010- June 13, 2020.
Rachel Hansen's Bio on the website: (Member of Sunset Pres, Fellow Seattle High School Grad and Friend of Kyron's dad, and mother of three elementary school kids)

Entry written of Kyron by Rachel Hansen
 We have Becky Owens who has offered to write a press release with PROPER contact names, so that media attention stays focused only on the task at hand, furthering Kyron's story and picture for the purpose of recognition locally and across the country. If you have input, thoughts, or people who can help, please email me.
My home phone number is 503 439 9331
It is my great HOPE and PRAYER than Kyron is found before Tuesday . But if he comes home at a later date, let us prepare to pray him back collectively on Tuesday, June 15th.
*This effort is also in conjuction with Mike Cook and Becky Owens, two other Portland transplanted Shorecrest High School Graduates and Friends of Kaine's. Shorecrest High School is in Washington State.
http://schools.shorelineschools.org/shorecrest
--( Kaine has so many friends from back in the day  )
Seems its all Personal these people have brought themselves out of ? to Support Kaine and I wonder why? because they seem to be estranged - or not? 15 mins of fame is priceless. 
--
Becky came out full force from? to make such a presence in Kaine's world? She didn't pop out of yesteryear. She was is known to Kaine.  She was allowed to make a presser/sent via email to " contacts" unknown within 40 hours of Kyron's missing.   She was fully trusted by Kaine, he didn't feel the need to approve her words ???
Becky made her statement prior to June 6, 2010* Kaine is correct Dates/Time are important.
June 6 am- Kaine wrote his email to all and stated of the letter/presser of Becky - if you're contacted by the Media do not respond to them. I am handling everything accordingly through Intel legal. http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/23/new-clues-in-kyron-horman-search-fact-or-fiction-you-decide/
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:39 AM (((The DATE Monkeys))) this was early AM
Subject: FW: Kaine Horman’s son is missing
All,
If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below).  While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.
Optional actions for you:
The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:
1. Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him
2. Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation
Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):
He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the “CSI” show logo
Police Hot Line Number:
(503) 261-2847
Some rough background:
The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details.  He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am.  We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found.  The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.  It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted.  Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return.  I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.
Kaine Horman
Enterprise Business Architect
Intel Corporation

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: September 05, 2010, 09:10:44 PM »

I have to tell you Monkeys.....Why are we wasting time on rumors that are not connected to facts? If you get a hinky feeling, that is one thing, but bringing in people and posts that don't have anything to do with bringing Kyron home is just a waste of time to me IMO.

I think we need to look at connecting the dots. There is a trail of people that are connected to the day Kyron went missing, along with other people that have put themselves out there in the spotlight.

There is something and/or someone we are missing or overlooking. I know we need to check everything, but come on, listening to the chicken squabbling from the THSP is a waiste of time, along with JonesR and a few others.

My apologies for offending you by 'spreading rumors'. Like I said in my post, I have a hinky feeling about Jonesr and the JW thing. I don't know that I still believe that JW has nothing to do with this case. I will go back to lurking now. 

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: September 05, 2010, 09:10:56 PM »

Tamikosmom what would my/our memories be with out your
super file system
  thank you thank you

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: September 05, 2010, 09:12:38 PM »

anyone know how to find if a street is named for your fam
does that take $$$,influence

Kerr Parkway, Lake Oswego, OR
http://tinyurl.com/2d35aps

Hi CW618 I hope this helps some.  If you find Peter Kerr you will see he lived on Lake Oswego Rd. He also had 3 servants in his home.  Guess we can all dream.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: September 05, 2010, 09:19:57 PM »

Were they American?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #914 on: September 05, 2010, 09:23:48 PM »

My apologies for offending you by 'spreading rumors'. Like I said in my post, I have a hinky feeling about Jonesr and the JW thing. I don't know that I still believe that JW has nothing to do with this case. I will go back to lurking now. 

Silly pfaubush!  an angelic monkey  I totally respect all of your postings and insights. I just think we need to get organized with this. Yes, that is the corporate person coming out from me.

There are a lot of Monkeys on here that have strong points in sleuthing. Maybe if we take one person or fact at a time we can understand this case much better and get to the facts of this case. JMO  an angelic monkey 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: September 05, 2010, 09:42:14 PM »

It seems to me that Michael Roten keeps being brought up and not by just me. If he was harrassing Kaine and was arrested for it, why would he then post on TERRI'S facebook that if she needed anything with regards to Kyron being missing, to let him know. I find that odd. What is his connection to Terri? Why in the world would he be sending her anything on facebook AT ALL if he was harrassing her husband and tried to steal from him? Why was he Terri's friend on facebook in the first place? I would think that is extremely odd to say the least. JMO

I think they are referring to his charge which was "Menacing." My experience in Oregon is when people have this charge it is frequently a plea bargain down for the original charge, so then you want to know what exactly went on. But if Blink doesn't believe he is involved, let's leave him.
Meanwhile, something to do is to go to the Godlike Productions forum because I was just at True Crimes and there are a lot of weird things going on with who is posting om GLP and if they are posting under their own name, etc.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:00:11 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: September 05, 2010, 10:00:35 PM »

I think they are referring to his charge which was "Menacing." My experience in Oregon is when people have this charge it is frequently a plea bargain down for the original charge, so then you want to know what exactly went on. But if Blink doesn't believe he is involved, let's leave him.
Meanwhile, something to do is to go to the Godlike Productions forum because I was just at True Crimes and there are a lot of weird things going on with who is posting om GLP and if they are posting under their own name, etc.

Yeah there are some strange things going on with Jonesr. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #917 on: September 05, 2010, 10:03:34 PM »

Ok, I back tracked in this case and I searched the Monkey forum for Avery Villarreal. There wasn't a lot posted about him so I decided to check him out because he was not only the older brother of Tanner, but also lives next to the person that spotted the white truck with a red headed woman on their road.

address of Avery Villerreal: 15110 NW CORNELIUS PASS

Criminal background check:
First Name   AVERY   Middle Name   DEAN   Last Name   VILLARREAL
Primary Address   N/A   City   N/A   State   N/A
ZIP Code   N/A   Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19880115
Race   CAUCASIAN   Height   68"   Weight   145 LBS
Court   STM   Source State   OR   Offense   HOLD

First Name   AVERY   Middle Name   DEAN   Last Name   VILLARREAL
Primary Address   N/A   City   N/A   State   N/A
ZIP Code   N/A   Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19880115
Race   CAUCASIAN   Height   68"   Weight   145 LBS
Court   STM   Source State   OR   Offense   HOLD
Gender   MALE

There are other infractions but they are MV related.

I don't believe in coincidences and this area has too many. Let's just check and either eliminate or move forward with this one.

IMO, he creeps me out. 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: September 05, 2010, 10:08:39 PM »

Hello all   
-- Toad Mail, All in Efforts to Bring Kyron Home ( I have to break this into two posts)
I have been digging on the 3 stooges Becky Owens, Michael Cook/Roten.
Michael G. Roten, is friend of TH on her facebook as of June 2010. He has ties.
He has made comments on TH's Facebook June 1, 2010, and June 5, 2010 - before and after Kyron was missing. Michael Roten
Terri Moulton Horman Seriously....my cousin lives near Roseville, CA and is black as is her fiance'. They had just dropped their young children off at Grandma's, went to a 7-11 and as they walked out were both beat up by a gang of 3 or 4. My cousin has a broken hand and her fiance' has a broken nose. Police can't find them as of yet. N...ot that I can do anything at this distance, but WTF?!?!?!
Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)
Michael Roten and folks wonder why we left the sacramento area. bleh. sorry to hear.
June 1 at 4:46pm
Terri Moulton Horman Please don't listen to the news. It is inaccurate. We will give details as soon as we can. Thank you all for your well wishes. There are a lot of people looking.
Saturday at 11:16am · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (28)Hide Feedback (28)
View all 28 comments
Tim Lehigh
Ditto
Saturday at 9:02pm
Stephen DeMontigny
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Saturday at 9:10pm
Michael Roten if you need anything, anytime, let us know
Saturday at 10:54am · Comment · LikeUnlike
http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html
-
Michael Cook - Went to High School with Kaine, organized first vigils for Kyron
* Kaine has said he has not had any contact with MC since High School, though he/MC found Kaine? Or MC was brought in by Becky Owens?? Becky Owens came into play how?
Becky Owens' to be a High School friend of Kaines as well.
________
PRAYER VIGIL
http://srnpdx.org/kyron-horman
Written by: Rachel Hansen ( No Date) it is sandwiched between dates of June 11, 2010- June 13, 2020.
Rachel Hansen's Bio on the website: (Member of Sunset Pres, Fellow Seattle High School Grad and Friend of Kyron's dad, and mother of three elementary school kids)

Entry written of Kyron by Rachel Hansen
 We have Becky Owens who has offered to write a press release with PROPER contact names, so that media attention stays focused only on the task at hand, furthering Kyron's story and picture for the purpose of recognition locally and across the country. If you have input, thoughts, or people who can help, please email me.
My home phone number is 503 439 9331 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              503 439 9331      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
It is my great HOPE and PRAYER than Kyron is found before Tuesday . But if he comes home at a later date, let us prepare to pray him back collectively on Tuesday, June 15th.
*This effort is also in conjuction with Mike Cook and Becky Owens, two other Portland transplanted Shorecrest High School Graduates and Friends of Kaine's. Shorecrest High School is in Washington State.
http://schools.shorelineschools.org/shorecrest
--( Kaine has so many friends from back in the day  )
Seems its all Personal these people have brought themselves out of ? to Support Kaine and I wonder why? because they seem to be estranged - or not? 15 mins of fame is priceless. 
--
Becky came out full force from? to make such a presence in Kaine's world? She didn't pop out of yesteryear. She was is known to Kaine.  She was allowed to make a presser/sent via email to " contacts" unknown within 40 hours of Kyron's missing.   She was fully trusted by Kaine, he didn't feel the need to approve her words ???
Becky made her statement prior to June 6, 2010* Kaine is correct Dates/Time are important.
June 6 am- Kaine wrote his email to all and stated of the letter/presser of Becky - if you're contacted by the Media do not respond to them. I am handling everything accordingly through Intel legal. http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/23/new-clues-in-kyron-horman-search-fact-or-fiction-you-decide/
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:39 AM (((The DATE Monkeys))) this was early AM
Subject: FW: Kaine Horman’s son is missing
All,
If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below).  While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.
Optional actions for you:
The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:
1. Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him
2. Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation
Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):
He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the “CSI” show logo
Police Hot Line Number:
(503) 261-2847
Some rough background:
The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details.  He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am.  We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found.  The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.  It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted.  Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return.  I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.
Kaine Horman
Enterprise Business Architect
Intel Corporation

The Becky who forwarded the email at Intel is a different Becky.  I don't remember her name, but it is on one of the emails.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: September 05, 2010, 10:14:01 PM »

Since THSP doesn't mind dissing Kaine and Desiree, I am sure if they had a name that was related to Kaine and gay lovers, they would be putting it out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.