April 28, 2024, 08:46:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 309922 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #920 on: September 05, 2010, 10:24:10 PM »

Ugh.... ok, I'm going to have to repeat myself. This is ALL rumor! As Blink stated, we need to base our search on facts!

I'm sorry Monkeys, but I'm getting a bit aggravated with the rumor search. I'm not trying to be rude or controlling, I just want it to be based on facts, ie: the people closely related to the case.

Love you Monkeys!    an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: September 05, 2010, 10:26:18 PM »

Sassi~

Check my profile and email me.

MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #922 on: September 05, 2010, 10:28:40 PM »

Sassi~

Check my profile and email me.

MK

I don't see an email listed for you. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: September 05, 2010, 10:35:29 PM »

imperialmonkeyking@yahoo.com

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #924 on: September 05, 2010, 10:38:19 PM »

MK you have mail!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 05, 2010, 10:40:50 PM »

sorry to be O/T,the lenient sentencing for this chit is why there are
so many repeated offences, and he was doing this on FB
http://current.com/1plon4c

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #926 on: September 05, 2010, 10:47:33 PM »

pfaubush get out of the rafters and get down here with your hinky feelings! Nothing is discounted. I was just making a statement that I thought we should base things on facts.

If you have a hinky feeling about JonesR or the fake JonesR posting on that forum, then I think you should go for it!  an angelic monkey Go with your gut and go with your heart! 

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: September 05, 2010, 10:52:17 PM »

Hi ALL,
I hope this night finds you all happy and healthy.  I just wanted to share that I think this case has gotten lost in innuendo's and rumor. It is frustrating and everyone wants to help find Kyron.  The facts are that the key person has lawyered up and is not talking. I am sure she is enjoying the rumors and untruths surrounding this case. I am not trying to come off as snippy because all of you are wonderful people who really care about justice and those that need avoice. I just think the mire becomes so thick it is hard to wade out of it. I personally do not think Kaine is gay and if he is who cares? I do not think Michael Groton, John Kerr, or the Friends of Pimpollo have anything to do with Kyron missing. I know that there are facebook hags throwing garbage out there as fodder to sway the facts as well as other sites promoting misleading facts. But the truth is the thruth. There is no other way around it.
The facts are:
1. Does an innocent person lawyer up and keep silent when your childs welfare is at stake?  NO! You would profess your innocence, search every nook and cranny for your child and use the money to hire detectives to find your child instead of a high priced attorney for yourself.
2. Would there be inconsistencies in your story on a tragic day with a missing child? NO!
3. Would you need secrecy in talking with others as in buying the extra cell phones.  NO! You would not care because your priority would be your child.
Please do not think I am trying to sound above all of your hard work, it is very important in these cases, I just feel that some of these bad people out there intentionally mislead others to keep the truth at bay. Hugs!!!  quieltly bowing down form that darn soapbox I get up on.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: September 05, 2010, 10:54:37 PM »

oops sorry if I got some names wrong... Michale Roten now Groten
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: September 05, 2010, 10:55:27 PM »

okay forget the spelling too!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #930 on: September 05, 2010, 10:58:02 PM »

Hi ALL,
I hope this night finds you all happy and healthy.  I just wanted to share that I think this case has gotten lost in innuendo's and rumor. It is frustrating and everyone wants to help find Kyron.  The facts are that the key person has lawyered up and is not talking. I am sure she is enjoying the rumors and untruths surrounding this case. I am not trying to come off as snippy because all of you are wonderful people who really care about justice and those that need avoice. I just think the mire becomes so thick it is hard to wade out of it. I personally do not think Kaine is gay and if he is who cares? I do not think Michael Groton, John Kerr, or the Friends of Pimpollo have anything to do with Kyron missing. I know that there are facebook hags throwing garbage out there as fodder to sway the facts as well as other sites promoting misleading facts. But the truth is the thruth. There is no other way around it.
The facts are:
1. Does an innocent person lawyer up and keep silent when your childs welfare is at stake?  NO! You would profess your innocence, search every nook and cranny for your child and use the money to hire detectives to find your child instead of a high priced attorney for yourself.
2. Would there be inconsistencies in your story on a tragic day with a missing child? NO!
3. Would you need secrecy in talking with others as in buying the extra cell phones.  NO! You would not care because your priority would be your child.
Please do not think I am trying to sound above all of your hard work, it is very important in these cases, I just feel that some of these bad people out there intentionally mislead others to keep the truth at bay. Hugs!!!  quieltly bowing down form that darn soapbox I get up on.

ITA  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #931 on: September 05, 2010, 11:00:27 PM »

pfaubush you have mail!   

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: September 05, 2010, 11:12:26 PM »

pfaubush get out of the rafters and get down here with your hinky feelings! Nothing is discounted. I was just making a statement that I thought we should base things on facts.

If you have a hinky feeling about JonesR or the fake JonesR posting on that forum, then I think you should go for it!  an angelic monkey Go with your gut and go with your heart! 

Had to feed the kids and all the animals. Jonesr has said goodbye and that he won't be back. This is his game, or has been though. I've been over there posting as Acres. I don't know what to make of all of it. I just get this dark feeling when I think about him. By the time they pulled the first thread over there, there was something about him that would absolutely make me sick to my stomach...I still have that feeling. I got the same feeling from JW. I don't know if they are one in the same or not or if I should go hunting to see what I can find or what the ramifications of doing that would be. I just know that this makes my gut hurt now.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #933 on: September 05, 2010, 11:22:17 PM »

Had to feed the kids and all the animals. Jonesr has said goodbye and that he won't be back. This is his game, or has been though. I've been over there posting as Acres. I don't know what to make of all of it. I just get this dark feeling when I think about him. By the time they pulled the first thread over there, there was something about him that would absolutely make me sick to my stomach...I still have that feeling. I got the same feeling from JW. I don't know if they are one in the same or not or if I should go hunting to see what I can find or what the ramifications of doing that would be. I just know that this makes my gut hurt now.

an angelic monkey If you have a hinky feeling then go for it. That's what the Monkey forum is all about. We support each other as long as we stay within the facts. I was going to do a time stamp of posting on his FB and posting on GLP but I am looking into too many other things. 

No Monkey's opinion is discounted here. Some times we just get frustrated with all of the rumors, like those from the idiotic THSP FB. They are like poison.

I guess I'm trying to say pfaubush.... go with your heart.  an angelic monkey 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #934 on: September 05, 2010, 11:40:34 PM »

I'm feeling pretty tired. Got up way too early this morning. I'm heading to bed. See all you cool Monkeys in the morning!  an angelic monkey   

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: September 05, 2010, 11:43:35 PM »

I'm feeling pretty tired. Got up way too early this morning. I'm heading to bed. See all you cool Monkeys in the morning!  an angelic monkey   

Tomorrow's another day!  Get some rest.  Maybe something will break tomorrow, huh?  Good to keep positive thoughts!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: September 05, 2010, 11:46:31 PM »

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone dropped Kyron off with Kaine in time to start school this week?  an angelic monkey
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: September 05, 2010, 11:49:57 PM »

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone dropped Kyron off with Kaine in time to start school this week?  an angelic monkey

That would be most excellent!!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: September 06, 2010, 12:15:14 AM »

O Klaasy Klaas- You always hit my bullseye.

Yes, my friend, it would be awesome to say the least.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: September 06, 2010, 01:02:25 AM »

Why did jonesr post?  I mean, really, why did he?  I think the misspelling of credible as creditable is very curious indeed by both jonesr and JW.

Why did JW post?  He could have kept a low profile and gave LE his inof, but chose to put himself out there.  If that was my father, I would have kept my mouth shut to the world.  Of course, he underestimated the monkeys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.