March 28, 2024, 10:58:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Criminal Advantage  (Read 1461 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 29, 2010, 10:36:59 AM »

I watched the news the other day as Jimmy Carter went to North Korea.  He came home with an American that had been in prison.  This person was apparently sentenced to 8 years of hard labor for trespassing into North Korea.  An illegal alien?

About a year or so ago, Al Gore had two friends trespass into North Korea and they were also sentenced to hard labor.

What's wrong with America?  What's wrong with Washington?

If you trespass as an illegal alien in America you are eligible for all kinds of welfare programs.  Cash for criminals.

You get a free pass when you come in contact with law enforcement.

You can use stolen/fraud Social Security numbers and work.  You can destroy the security of millions when the IRS come to collect the taxes due on all these extra workers using a stolen Social Security number.  They can register to vote and vote without penalty even though they are not eligible.  No relief for victims, US citizens and those here legally.

Recently, from memory, 3 people were charged with crimes for peeking at Mr. Obama's college student aid record.  Did they make money?  Use the information for personal gain?  Use his Social Security number and get a job?

Don't know.  But just for peeking, one of them got jail time.

Instead of deporting illegal aliens (or those who have overstayed their Visa's) or sentencing them to hard labor, the Obamacrats through several government organizations seem to whitewash their criminal past and give them citizenship.

Wow.  How many Americans would like a free pass?  Free money?  Citizenship in a foreign nation with benefits and no responsibility?

When it's Main Street getting ripped off, no penalty to the criminals.  In fact, they aren't really criminals, according to Nancy they're 'very patriotic'.

When it's someone like Obama, they get jail time.

What exactly is in those school records that Mr. Obama has to hide?  Why aren't those records on Wiki leaks like other documents?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 10:49:46 AM »

I remember when many bills were under discussion, and the White House was going to buy a massive IS system to keep track of everyones facebook posting, email, tweets, and other social media.  Where was the media complaining about lost off privacy?  Privacy for children and families?

I listened the other day as liberal legal eagles didn't like one schools idea of snooping on student's cell phones and other personal electronic devices to combat BULLYING, internet bullying, etc.

Is it OK for the White House and Washington D.C. to snoop but not the local school district?

It seems like the local school is a lot closer and has a direct interest in combating bullying.

Why the double standard?

just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.