April 26, 2024, 10:27:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216776 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: September 14, 2010, 11:50:05 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: September 14, 2010, 11:52:54 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2010, 12:43:23 AM »

Two innocent women lost....because of urine and the murderers coverup crew on aruba.....paulass/anitass/urine/k2 will surely rot in hell...and there will be a lot more scumbags that will join them........The more they defend urine....the more they will have to answer at their Judgment Day....it is coming..TIC TOC.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2010, 01:06:56 AM »

Valentijn van der Sloot was already scuba certified by the time Natalee went missing.  I would suspect Joran was as well.  We know for a fact that the Gottenbos and many other of Joran's friends had boats readily available to them and likely also were scuba certified.

I have no idea if the Kalpoes even know how to swim. 
I'm way behind ...... you have probably already addressed this.......
I don't think Joran, Satish, or any of the boys put Natalee in the trap. It certainly did not happen that first night. I think she was put in there considerbly later than after the fact -- it would not surprise me in the least if high placed government officials and/or ALE did not put her there days, weeks, or years after the fact.

THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT

NANCY GRACE
Suspect Released by Aruban Police
Aired April 24, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: But Dave, what do you believe led to the additional searches there near the fishermen huts and then out in the water?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: I think it has to do with the boat theory. You know, after all, we`ve searched all the land a number of times by air and, you know, by foot. And it keeps coming up, over and over again, even from the assistant prosecutor early on in the case that a boat was used to, you know, take Natalee out in the ocean. And that continues to come up, over and over again. And, you know, I think it needs to -- someone needs to give it some attention.

GRACE: Well, Dave Holloway, aren`t there logs and isn`t there surveillance in place in Aruba of all the ships that go out of the tiny island, even at night?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Well, there is but on one of those nights, I think it was June the 7th or June the 8th, the electricity went out on the island for about two hours so you wonder if that would have been the prime opportunity to do it. Small boats, I don`t think, can be picked up as well as the big ones.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2010, 09:22:49 AM »

The 7th or 8th of June is plausible -- but, remember when it was reported on about the 10th that Natalee was found and Beth and Dave raced to the courthouse? I think she WAS in the hands of the authorities at that time. I still think she ended up in that cage -- the time frame could be just about ANY time. - JMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2010, 10:14:20 AM »

The 7th or 8th of June is plausible -- but, remember when it was reported on about the 10th that Natalee was found and Beth and Dave raced to the courthouse? I think she WAS in the hands of the authorities at that time. I still think she ended up in that cage -- the time frame could be just about ANY time. - JMO

I agree Wreck
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: September 15, 2010, 10:20:36 AM »

Yoo Hoo

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: September 15, 2010, 11:16:05 AM »

JULIA FOUND A GIRL

Page 117:
  It's the police spokesman calling the tip line.  "We have a girl and we think she is Natalee.  Go to Bulbali station.  We want you to identify her."

About this time Jug, who is out on searches, gets the same tip from the island newspaper reporter.  "Julia found a girl and thinks it's Natalee.  Let's meet at Bubali." .....

The physical need to touch Natalee overwhelms me.  Both fists are flexing open, then shut, then stretched open again.  I want to hug her.  Hold her.  Touch her hair.  Take her her home.

Page 118:  The police spokesman who just called has her picture.  He must know this is Natalee.  And Julia is a reporter.  She certainly has photos of Natalee, because she has used them in her newspaper.  She must know this is really her.

We finally arrive to see multitudes of people standing outside of the dark police station.  We are the last ones here. ....

Everyone present is either a native islander or with the media.  They all knew to be here before we even got the call.  They all knew.

Page 119:  The people who told us to be here know what Natalee looks like.  And maybe she is here and has told them her name herself!  Still no one is in sight.  I keep looking toward the office area behind the short swinging counter door to see someone - anyone - coming our way.  We are alone .  Waiting.

More time passes.  Then from the left a door opens, and detective Jacobs brings a woman out.  Jug and I don't move.  She looks like she could be an American.  She has very dark hair.  We don't know if she's a tourist or if she lives here, but she looks notHing like Natalee. ...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2010, 12:02:41 PM »

JULIA FOUND A GIRL

Page 117:
  It's the police spokesman calling the tip line.  "We have a girl and we think she is Natalee.  Go to Bulbali station.  We want you to identify her."

About this time Jug, who is out on searches, gets the same tip from the island newspaper reporter.  "Julia found a girl and thinks it's Natalee.  Let's meet at Bubali." .....

The physical need to touch Natalee overwhelms me.  Both fists are flexing open, then shut, then stretched open again.  I want to hug her.  Hold her.  Touch her hair.  Take her her home.

Page 118:  The police spokesman who just called has her picture.  He must know this is Natalee.  And Julia is a reporter.  She certainly has photos of Natalee, because she has used them in her newspaper.  She must know this is really her.

We finally arrive to see multitudes of people standing outside of the dark police station.  We are the last ones here. ....

Everyone present is either a native islander or with the media.  They all knew to be here before we even got the call.  They all knew.

Page 119:  The people who told us to be here know what Natalee looks like.  And maybe she is here and has told them her name herself!  Still no one is in sight.  I keep looking toward the office area behind the short swinging counter door to see someone - anyone - coming our way.  We are alone .  Waiting.

More time passes.  Then from the left a door opens, and detective Jacobs brings a woman out.  Jug and I don't move.  She looks like she could be an American.  She has very dark hair.  We don't know if she's a tourist or if she lives here, but she looks notHing like Natalee. ...

This still gets to me.       

Unbelievable.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2010, 12:04:40 PM »

2NJSons_Mom, pinetucky, Patriot, akmom and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi, pinetucky.....talk to us.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

pinetucky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: September 15, 2010, 12:26:37 PM »

Hello. Just coming down from the rafters for a moment to say thank you to Klaas for all you do for Natalee and for SM. Also thanks to all Monkeys to your continued dedication to Justice for Natalee.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2010, 12:43:53 PM »

Hello. Just coming down from the rafters for a moment to say thank you to Klaas for all you do for Natalee and for SM. Also thanks to all Monkeys to your continued dedication to Justice for Natalee.

At last, you've broken your silence.  Don't sit up in the rafters...join us!   

Justice for Natalee is what it's all about. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 15, 2010, 01:11:55 PM »

Hi pinetucky 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 15, 2010, 01:29:36 PM »

JULIA FOUND A GIRL

Page 117:

More time passes.  Then from the left a door opens, and detective Jacobs brings a woman out.  Jug and I don't move.  She looks like she could be an American.  She has very dark hair.  We don't know if she's a tourist or if she lives here, but she looks nothing like Natalee. ...

This still gets to me.       

Unbelievable.....

IT IS DEVASTING

Dr. Phil Show - January 29, 2006

Beth Holloway Twitty:  "There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2010, 01:36:46 PM »

You're welcome Pinetucky 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: September 15, 2010, 02:04:32 PM »

Yep, Joran picked the wrong country to murder in this time   

http://www.24horas.com.pe/locales/1284563180.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 15, 2010, 02:28:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_78176.php

Google translation:

Aruba Fashion Week in New York

September 15, 2010, 15:00 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
 Print this article 

Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber busy during New York Fashion Week.

ORANGE CITY / NEW YORK - Aruba Fashion Week, scheduled for November 2011, was yesterday in New York brought to the attention of participants and spectators of the New York Fashion Week.

An Aruban delegation yesterday at the event announcing the Aruban fashion week. Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) is there along with representatives of ATA, the international media company, and IMG Fashion Group said that Aruba Aruba Fashion Week over the next three years is organized every year in Aruba. IMG, organizers of the Fashion Weeks in New York, London and Milan, is delighted to be working with these "creative" people, as late as general manager Peter Levy know. The event, according Oduber contribute to the island as a "mecca" of fashion and style on the map. "One of our goals is to improve the tourism product and be recognized as chic and sophisticated destination." The government invests half million dollars in the event that designers, celebrities, models and fashion-conscious tourists to bring together.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: September 15, 2010, 02:34:39 PM »

How many times have we seen suspects in Aruba transported in the back of those hatchback police vehicles?  I know I have many, many times.  Yesterday, a suspect (big time repeat offender btw) accused of stealing a car if I understand correctly, was released because his being transported that was was deemed "inhumane".  Many are furious about it.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_78172.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Commotion on trunk Declaration

September 15, 2010, 12:01 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Within the police force has been outcry over the statement yesterday by the Public Prosecutor (OM) that suspects 'inhuman' way after they have been treated in the trunk of a police car were transported.

The president of police union Spa Guillfred Besaril would itself have been ordered to the mood among the police to calm down. This weekend was a suspect by the OM left at liberty, because after his arrest in the trunk of a police car was transported. That was illegal according to the OM. According to the angry policemen However, this is a trunk of an SUV. In addition, these vehicles have seats equipped with air conditioning.

Facebook also has a lively discussion about the press statement of the OM. Dilma Arends as a journalist finds it "outrageous that this is a stupid excuse used to mask a bad decision."

Attorney Ricardo YARZAGARAY puts the decision of the OM correct. He says the suspect in question has a long and figured that if someone handcuffed in one position and is transported with respiratory problems may arise. The press release of the OM is now in the Netherlands and arrested by various news media.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: September 15, 2010, 02:36:27 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_78173.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Lotto Pa Deporte final dismissal Director

September 15, 2010, 12:03 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Endy Croes will not return as manager of Lotto pa Deporte. The court has resisted the dismissal Tuesday rejected. This ends the legal battle Croes, because in dissolution proceedings, the law does not allow for appeal.

Lotto pa Deporte Foundation asked the court in August to cancel the contract with Croes because of the existence of a 'serious cause'. That was why the next lottery foundation that it has hired accounting firm Ernst & Young (E & Y) had found irregularities in the reimbursement of travel and entertainment expenses to Croes.

Croes was in January, was made inactive pending the outcome of the investigation of E & Y. He has weathered the dismissal request should be rejected because the investigation was published on the internet and then "a media hype against him arose. The court ruled Tuesday that the privacy breach, how bad is also not relevant in assessing the request. The court believes that the investigation showed that sufficient Croes declarations submitted by "a very large extent" rise above the regular monthly fees for representation he has received. In the opinion of the court is even worse, because this is the director of Lotto, a foundation with a public purpose.

Not refuted
The court assumes that the findings of the audit report correct, because those findings by Croes hardly be refuted. "It is striking that on the part of Croes hearing no word on the subject is given," the court in its verdict. Croes would be commenting on the draft report from E & Y or attempts have addressed the findings to refute, but attempts are in the opinion of the court each time stranded on "too general and vague references" to other documents which are not further designated . "There is no reason to believe that E & Y in connection with the examination selective pieces collected. But if that is so, then Croes since July 9, when the complete final report to him, offered ample opportunity for missing or additional documents to collect and by way of defense to present to the Court. However, this has been received, "said the judge.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: September 15, 2010, 02:39:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_78165.php

‘Incorrect procedure AIB with financing Ritz-Carlton’

14 Sep, 2010, 08:49 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — In the court case against the construction of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel at Fisherman’s Huts, the environmental organizations also condemned the conduct of investment bank AIB. The latter issued a so-called performance bond, a guarantee from investor Hotelco to the government that the hotel project will be carried out.

The former government under MEP concluded an agreement with the investor in 2008 – in which one agreed to invest an amount of 125 million dollars in the hotel. The government initially wanted 10 percent of the amount as guarantee, but in the agreement of 2008 it was decided to increase that to 20 percent. Just before the long lease deed was drawn up at the notary, not only was the 20 reversed to 10 percent, but the investment amount was also lowered substantially. As a result, Hotelco only had to deposit 5.1 million dollars as guarantee. This took place at AIB, who issued the performance bond on October 27th.

However, according to the environmental organizations, the bank should have verified whether everything had gone according to the rules before issuing that bond. According to them, the project lacks cohesion, because the investor does not comply with all government conditions for construction. Moreover, according to them, there is a question of under-financing. One cannot realize a luxurious five-star hotel with the current investment amount. The environmental organizations state that if AIB had fulfilled their inquiry obligation, the latter would never have issued the performance bond.

On September 22nd, the judge will give a decision on this court case, in which the NGO’s want to halt the construction. This newspaper reported yesterday, that three of the four environmental organizations who had instituted the case, were declared admissible. That should have read ‘provisionally admissible’ as the judge could still decide differently on the case.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.