March 29, 2024, 08:15:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215415 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 02:14:44 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 02:20:45 PM »

If this has been posted I apologize..

Joran Van Der Sloot In Hellish Confinement
LOS ANGELES, CA., Sep. 10 (TOTI) --

World-infamous accused killer Joran van der Sloot has been thrown into 'hellish solitairy confinement,' says a new report from National Enquirer.

After a shocking picture emerged last week that showed van der Sloot posing with other notorious killers while smiling, the prison administration has clamped down on van der Sloot's privileges.

In order to make his life miserable, prison leaders have cut off visits from his 'girlfriend,' which is effectively cutting him off from the rest of the world.

“That's enough to wipe that silly smirk off his face,” said one insider.

Within days of the photo's release last week, prison officials at Miguel Castro Castro prison locked Joran van der Sloot into a windowless solitairy confinement cell.

They were furious about the widespread attention his smirking photo captured.

“Now he's in a cell blog the guards jokingly call 'the meditation area' – and it makes his former hell-hole seem like a four-star hotel,” said the source. “And when van der Sloot is let out of solitairy, his life will be in danger. He won't have the protection he had with his killer cell mates. Right now he's confined 24 hours a day and there is no electricity, so he's in cold and darkness from dusk to dawn.”

The insider went on to describe the bleak conditions of Joran van der Sloot's life in prison.

“He has to listen to the rats scampering near him,” said the source. “The solitary confinement could last for several weeks until prison authorities are convinced he's learned his lesson.”

According to the tabloid, Joran had begun a relationship with a slim blonde, who is no longer allowed to visit.

“Now she's been banned. Instead of enjoying the food she used to bring, he's on the worst prison diet you can imagine.”

The photo, which showed van der Sloot with William Trickett Smith II, Hugo Trujillo “The Clown” Ospina and an unidentified man, was a source of income for van der Sloot.

“An investigation discovered the picture was taken by a guard, who sold it for $1,000. Joran admitted he was paid about $70 from the proceeds, which he used to pay protection money to the thugs who rule his cell block.

Copyright 2007-2010 by Times of the Internet. All Rights Reserved.
Published: Friday 10th of September 2010 01:47:43 PM
Read more news stories in crime.
http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147747.html
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 02:24:09 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 02:29:17 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 02:31:02 PM »

Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 02:34:42 PM »

I am sharpening those needles even as I speak!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 02:48:39 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/21947-transmision-bibo-mama-ta-acusa-inspector-di-polis-di-abuso-sexual-di-su-mesun-yiu.html

Link to live broadcast:

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/21958-live-for-di-fundacion-contra-abuso-di-menor.html

Papiamentu translation:

transmision bibo: mam is acusa inspector by police by abuse sexual by her same child

monday, 13 september 2010 11:18

fundacion lissete gomes owing to be called one conferencia by prensa cu caracter by urgencia before today afternoon 2:30pm at they office situa at caya ernesto petronia # 45. topico by the conferencia will is one caso by abuse sexual by child by one inspector by police haci cu her same child muher diminutive. present will tey fundacion lissete gomes, the mam by the victima, her advocate y siciatra enahoro. tanto 24ora.com because itv canal 49 will transmiti the conferencia here bibo.

comentarionan (7)

scirbi before geweldig,
september 13, 2010
this will become interesting. as look at cuanto person will bird near we police macho hand? please blokia the door but arrestatie team is come into before bay cu the yui muher diminutive. * report abuse * +6 *

scirbi before chui,
september 13, 2010
the ley before clip pilinche by abusador still not owing to happen.... * report abuse * +5

scirbi before margaret,
september 13, 2010
one gradicimento for by deep by we soul y curason is go at 24ora.com y canal 49 cu is go all out cu person muher y children abusa sexualmente tanbe hombernan abusa. y 24.ora not have ley cu the malbadonan. y is berdad cu the inspector here owing to haci abuse sexual cu her child. y ela hasie before vengeance. before do the mam danyo. but is the same child beautiful by dje ela break her life can colmpleto y do danyo permanente without think 2 times. the have cu go carga the consequencia also!! y sharp * report abuse * +0

scirbi before naruto,
september 13, 2010
pesey one fundacion so is important. y important also before have person balente so cu is depart at defence y cu is laydown the abusador in luz before her ado not sigi.. that cu the can is. y that cu the is the have to pay before being one abusado. before one abusador so not have pardon. * report abuse * +0 *

scirbi before cortador by pilinchie,
september 13, 2010
adieu cu have person upstairs facebook is apoya the porkarianan here they will follow cu they abusonan!! tanto person mohe y man cu is apoya the porkarianan here happen serka sr. cortador by pilichie before do date. at the mohernan cu is apoya the abusadornan here, speciaal esnan cu owing to apoya ex-meneer by scol happen serka my before my viola your before so look at if thing i have do is algo by apoya ok? at present miss for her apoyadornan y violadornan go look for advocate y obliga 24 hour before know that owing to write this!!! be alive freedom by expreshon. smilies/grin.gif * report abuse * +0 *

scirbi before mr.aikon,
september 13, 2010
clip the cos afoooooo come across!!!!!! is so alone the cos they here will come to anend smilies/angry.gif * report abuse * +0

scirbi before tochi,
september 13, 2010
is quite good cu the lady here have the curashi by come fast y say publicamente is that the police here is. we have to stop by sconde y trece all cos fast before hanja oido. not can wordu measure cu 2 liniaal in the casonan here. y is dicon ministerio publico at owing to detene the sir here same if was one another person? that we be willing to know, but will i am claba before listen the rueda by prensa here. quite good haci senjora come across! come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 06:06:18 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/21947-transmision-bibo-mama-ta-acusa-inspector-di-polis-di-abuso-sexual-di-su-mesun-yiu.html

Link to live broadcast:

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/21958-live-for-di-fundacion-contra-abuso-di-menor.html

Papiamentu translation:

transmision bibo: mam is acusa inspector by police by abuse sexual by her same child

monday, 13 september 2010 11:18

fundacion lissete gomes owing to be called one conferencia by prensa cu caracter by urgencia before today afternoon 2:30pm at they office situa at caya ernesto petronia # 45. topico by the conferencia will is one caso by abuse sexual by child by one inspector by police haci cu her same child muher diminutive. present will tey fundacion lissete gomes, the mam by the victima, her advocate y siciatra enahoro. tanto 24ora.com because itv canal 49 will transmiti the conferencia here bibo.

comentarionan (7)

scirbi before geweldig,
september 13, 2010
this will become interesting. as look at cuanto person will bird near we police macho hand? please blokia the door but arrestatie team is come into before bay cu the yui muher diminutive. * report abuse * +6 *

scirbi before chui,
september 13, 2010
the ley before clip pilinche by abusador still not owing to happen.... * report abuse * +5

scirbi before margaret,
september 13, 2010
one gradicimento for by deep by we soul y curason is go at 24ora.com y canal 49 cu is go all out cu person muher y children abusa sexualmente tanbe hombernan abusa. y 24.ora not have ley cu the malbadonan. y is berdad cu the inspector here owing to haci abuse sexual cu her child. y ela hasie before vengeance. before do the mam danyo. but is the same child beautiful by dje ela break her life can colmpleto y do danyo permanente without think 2 times. the have cu go carga the consequencia also!! y sharp * report abuse * +0

scirbi before naruto,
september 13, 2010
pesey one fundacion so is important. y important also before have person balente so cu is depart at defence y cu is laydown the abusador in luz before her ado not sigi.. that cu the can is. y that cu the is the have to pay before being one abusado. before one abusador so not have pardon. * report abuse * +0 *

scirbi before cortador by pilinchie,
september 13, 2010
adieu cu have person upstairs facebook is apoya the porkarianan here they will follow cu they abusonan!! tanto person mohe y man cu is apoya the porkarianan here happen serka sr. cortador by pilichie before do date. at the mohernan cu is apoya the abusadornan here, speciaal esnan cu owing to apoya ex-meneer by scol happen serka my before my viola your before so look at if thing i have do is algo by apoya ok? at present miss for her apoyadornan y violadornan go look for advocate y obliga 24 hour before know that owing to write this!!! be alive freedom by expreshon. smilies/grin.gif * report abuse * +0 *

scirbi before mr.aikon,
september 13, 2010
clip the cos afoooooo come across!!!!!! is so alone the cos they here will come to anend smilies/angry.gif * report abuse * +0

scirbi before tochi,
september 13, 2010
is quite good cu the lady here have the curashi by come fast y say publicamente is that the police here is. we have to stop by sconde y trece all cos fast before hanja oido. not can wordu measure cu 2 liniaal in the casonan here. y is dicon ministerio publico at owing to detene the sir here same if was one another person? that we be willing to know, but will i am claba before listen the rueda by prensa here. quite good haci senjora come across! come across

I watched a little of the press conference earlier today.

Now, the article and both links have gone poof from the front page of 24ora.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 07:30:12 PM »

TM

Is this the same story?

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/corte/71-corte/3548-homber-cu-a-abusa-di-mucha-muher-menor-di-edad-entre-1999-y-2009-dilanti-hues.html
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 07:46:22 PM »

World-infamous accused killer Joran van der Sloot has been thrown into 'hellish solitairy confinement,' says a new report from National Enquirer.

After a shocking picture emerged last week that showed van der Sloot posing with other notorious killers while smiling, the prison administration has clamped down on van der Sloot's privileges.

In order to make his life miserable, prison leaders have cut off visits from his 'girlfriend,' which is effectively cutting him off from the rest of the world.

Within days of the photo's release last week, prison officials at Miguel Castro Castro prison locked Joran van der Sloot into a windowless solitairy confinement cell.

“Now he's in a cell blog the guards jokingly call 'the meditation area' – and it makes his former hell-hole seem like a four-star hotel,” said the source. “And when van der Sloot is let out of solitairy, his life will be in danger. He won't have the protection he had with his killer cell mates. Right now he's confined 24 hours a day and there is no electricity, so he's in cold and darkness from dusk to dawn.”

The insider went on to describe the bleak conditions of Joran van der Sloot's life in prison.

“He has to listen to the rats scampering near him,” said the source. “The solitary confinement could last for several weeks until prison authorities are convinced he's learned his lesson.”

According to the tabloid, Joran had begun a relationship with a slim blonde, who is no longer allowed to visit.

“Now she's been banned. Instead of enjoying the food she used to bring, he's on the worst prison diet you can imagine.”

The photo, which showed van der Sloot with William Trickett Smith II, Hugo Trujillo “The Clown” Ospina and an unidentified man, was a source of income for van der Sloot.

“An investigation discovered the picture was taken by a guard, who sold it for $1,000. Joran admitted he was paid about $70 from the proceeds, which he used to pay protection money to the thugs who rule his cell block.

That's more like it!!!!!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 07:49:02 PM »

I don't see mention of a police inspector being the accused, but it's an awful story too!   

I do see mention of 24ora, but I think they're saying they should show the identity of this accused molester just like the pictures published of other accused molesters on 24ora.

jmo

Papiamentu translation:

man cu owing to abusa by child muher younger by edad among 1999 y 2009 fast judge

friday, 10 september 2010 22:52 8 comments

one man by 51 anja yesterday have to owing to give cuenta at judge before all the acusacionnan contra dje. the is wordo acusa cu among 2 june 1999 till 21 august 2003. also fiscal is acusa the sospechoso cu in the period 22 by august 2003 till cu 10 october 2009 the was haci actonan inmoral y was hang on to relacion sexual cu the child younger by edad. the victima was present in corte together cu her mam y one trahador social. the mam owing to bay haci denuncia owing to base by informacion ricibi by psychiater cu have to owing to interna the child in paaz. psychiater owing to constata cu the child is traumatisa door cu before one period quite largo the was wordo abusa sexualmente for her partner by the mam by the child. investigacion owing to indicate cu he was cumpra the child door by dun’e coin y regal’e cosnan. the acusado is bird on in corte cu the agent by kzp owing to work one procesverbaal contra dje already cu neither instant the agent not owing to read her declaracion. the agent owing to wordo listen in corte y the agent owing to say judge cu he owing to bis’e cu time the child had 5 anja past owing to cuminsa touch cune y time the child had 11 anja past owing to cuminsa hang on to relacion sexual cune till cu at present cu the child have 15 anja. judge owing to ask the agent if past owing to read the declaracion by the sospechoso. the agent owing to say judge cu past owing to read the declaracion before he y caminda he was be willing to owing to haci cambio owing to haci’e y after owing to lag’e company. the agent also owing to say cu past owing to bay curacao before interoga the brother muher big by the victima, that owing to say cu more or less 10 anja happen past owing to see he is haci actonan inmoral cu her brother y cu owing to haci denuncia. according the agent past owing to read by the caso here in documentonan at kzp. judge owing to confronta he cu her declaracion haci serca fiscal. at fiscal also he owing to admiti various trip cu thing is bird in the procesverbaal is berdad y owing to admiti by owing to abusa by the child. in corte owing to man is bird on one not. past owing to say cu is one thirst up have contra dje. judge owing to say cu the is pospone the caso because the be willing to attain more informacion cu will is important for her caso. the be willing to attain the raport by gynecologo cu owing to check the child. besides judge be willing to owing to raport by 10 anja happen caminda denuncia owing to wordo haci. also judge be willing to one analisis by psychiater on the child y kico is the pronostico before cu the child.

comments 0 #8 sandriman,a 2010-09-13 08:07 come cu ley by castratie same cu at polen. i am assure cu all the machonan will go pense 10x before they comete actonan so cu child! quote +1

#7 as earnest 2010-09-12 18:26 at gaol by south america is tolera matado thief y more pear less violador pio if is by child if thou depart are you depart cu good recuerdo by behind quote +2

#6 bubu 2010-09-12 12:48 abusador here merese by wordo castra before her viesedad more berdad saca her photo before everybody know that eta! y have to cuminsa registra sort by elemntonan so upstairs one list corra because sex ofenders so person know cuanto by this they have at we island y where they live y that they're before can vigila y monitoria they movement y delata cada cos cu they do bad! quote +1

#5 eigna 2010-09-12 09:39 saca the indentidad by the remainder human ey in publicidad is laydown cu the indentidad by her victima also become conoci. corda cu he tbt pareha by the mam by the victima. una bez everybody know that he is....tur person can tel op 1 + 1 = 2 if is in your caso...boso will be willing to before world entire know cu thou yui owing to wordo viola? awel i not! quote +3

#4 margareta magdalen g 2010-09-12 08:11 thing have to haci: before obliga everybody cu is wordo sospecha or is one abusador sexual y another type by abusador: "nan" have to entrega coin at one "fondo" before so the victimanan here attain ayudonan! y so work on the organisacion 24ora for her victimanan can have one lugar assure cu person cu can yudanan! kizas y assure so here the abusadornan is go cuminsa think 2x first pace they have cu go pay at the fondo before they actonan! niun person like they touch cu they cartera or coin! quote +2

#3 owing to.r.u.b.a. 2010-09-11 07:53 already if come across,si is so kiermeen the ley hulandesnan owing to cuminsa infiltra come to anend at aruba,locual neither by we aruban not was be willing to but cu cambio by the statuut as wait for con they're atende cu we religion come across,cultura,tradic ion we custumber and we manner. quote +15

#2 aruba 2010-09-11 07:40 berdad laydown potret name y all cos before everybody see is that the abusador ey is.pa everybody is altanto hour they see type by abusador so. quote -6

#1 mr aruba. 2010-09-11 04:25 the perodista pandushi here is juda tapa the abusador her identidad door by not publica neither, name completo, neither inicial, neither photograph. tipico by the aruban original, tapa cos. segur is her familia the abusador is pesey the is tapa pe. learn by 24 hour.com caminda photograph by another abusador by child at scol, if is poni, man cu skoa owing to try by proteha...pero not owing to succeed....awor everybody can cuida they jiu by the cos here. quote come across

crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2010, 08:01:09 PM »

I want them to take a picture NOW!!   
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2010, 10:38:54 PM »

That's more like it!!!!!! 

I so hope this is true.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2010, 10:43:08 PM »

Apparently Geert Wilders gave a speech at Ground Zero on Sept.11. Here is the link, if anyone wants to hear him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7zl9xwuVVc&feature=popular

2 4 1
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2010, 06:08:39 AM »

For those that question the Medjet....I found this interesting:

Can you sue for injuries sustained in Aruba?

Asked by: admin 5 views amp, arub, aruba, bs, compound matters, femur, fly, insurance, paddock, pockets, recourse, screws, tort law

My wife had to have surgery in Aruba resulting from a fall in a Dutch Bar (The Paddock). Hospital would not take insurance BC/BS and it was all out of pocket. Had to extend my stay an xtra 10 days-all this on CC/over 10 grand. Now I’m told too bad so sad!
No tort law there. This did not happen in an American held property. Any recourse??? DO NOT GET INJURED IN ARUBA-ALL THEY DO IS PICK YOUR POCKETS!
Anyone been in the same situatiion. To compound matters, the surgery was done wrong (the rod in the femur was too short & the screws were too long). I’m told there is no malpratice law in Arub as well. The procedure was done by the head of the hospital. DO NOT GO THERE. FLY OUT EVEN IF IT IS LIFE THREATENING

One of the comments:

rukidding on Sep 14, 2010

Hmmmm….I surprised you couldn’t. I’m not really sure. After what happened to that girl from Alabama a few years back and the Aruban government’s run around, I don’t know why any American would go there.

http://injuredfaq.com/can-you-sue-for-injuries-sustained-in-aruba/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2010, 08:06:00 AM »

Thanks Buckeye!   

And to think of all the reports of tourists injured on atv's, in car accidents, and to note that I've only seen the ones that haven't been kept off the online news sites.

It's no wonder we never see reports of American's that we've seen transported to the hospital, LEAVING the hospital; or never even a follow up report.

Natalee's family was well advised to have the Medjet there in the event she was found and injured.

As a very wise Monkey says quite often:

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, IT DOES!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2010, 10:58:36 AM »

TM - is the the sex abuse case you posted that disappeared?

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/21987-mama-di-victima-di-abuso-sexual-ta-evalua-pa-bay-corte-europeo.html

Mama di victima di abuso sexual ta evalua pa bay Corte Europeo      Print      E-mail
Tuesday, 14 September 2010 01:09

Mama di e criatura di apenas 3 aña di edad cu a bira victima di abuso sexual di su mesun tata Inspector di Polis, awor ta para na un crusada dificil. Aki na Aruba su opcionnan legal ta cabando, pero esey no ta nifica final di su bataya. E mama ta boga pa husticia y lo sigui lucha te final. Dia 6 di februari ultimo, un mucha muhe di 3 aña a conta su wela cu su tata ta mishi bruto cu ne na su parti delicado. Investigacion preliminar a demostra cu no tabatin penetracion ni rastro di maltrato. Pero asina mes, e mucha muhe a keda para riba cu e no kier bay mas cerca su tata pa e motibo ya menciona. E mesun storia e mucha a conta na varios sicologo, na sikiater di mucha y na su dokter di cas.

E mama, un hurista trahando na Ministerio Publico a entrega un denuncia na su mesun colega Fiscal. E biaha aki no como un miembro di nos poder hudicial, sino como un mama luchando pa husticia pa su unico yui. Particular den e caso aki ta cu e tata ta nada mas y nada menos cu un Inspector di Polis, encarga entre otro cu e departamento di JZP cu ta investiga e mesun tipo di casonan asina.

Procurador General a haye sinta cu un caso masha dificil, pasobra di un banda e tin un colega di dje di Ministerio Publico y na otro banda un Inspector di Polis di cual nan ta traha hunto tur dia pa bon di e muchanan y ciudadanonan abusa na Aruba. Ambos persona, tanto e mama como e tata, ta figuranan importante den nos sistema hudicial y cu amplio conocemento den e tipo di asuntonan delicado asina.

Pa evita cu mayan lo tilda e caso di falta di neutralidad, a laga polisnan experto den interogacion di mucha atende e caso. Ora nan a saca nan conclusion, a manda e caso pa coleganan di Hulanda pa nan evalua e caso y duna un conseho. Riba nan conseho e ora Ministerio Publico a dicidi di "seponeer" e caso, argumentando cu e pruebanan riba mes no ta suficiente pa ni sikiera cuminsa un caso penal contra e tata. E mama, haciendo uzo di su derecho, a apela e decision aki na Corte Comun di Antiyas y Aruba. Aki tres Hues a bolbe evalua henter e caso y na final a dicidi cu nan ta di acuerdo cu no tin base pa cuminsa un caso penal contra e Polis.

Claro cu awo e proceso civil lo sigui, awo cu tin mas claridad riba e investigacion penal. E mama a duna di conoce ayera durante e conferencia di prensa cu e kier evita cu su yui mester bay bek pa mira su tata, maske ta 1 bes pa siman.

E mama envolvi ta sinti cu su recursonan legal a cuminsa agota y kier un contesta riba e pregunta: Kico lo sosode awo cu e denuncia haci pa su yui muhe. Ta parse cu si pruebanan no ta suficiente, e ora ta djis tuma un decision sin importa e daño cu ta haci na un pober criatura di apenas 3 aña di edad cu ta un victima di abuso sexual di su mesun tata. Cu esaki den mente, e famia a opta pa busca ayudo cerce Fundacion Lissete Gomes.

Durante un conferencia di prensa, a elabora riba e caso aki y e fundacion ta denuncia publicamente con den e caso aki a dicidi cu no ta uza e raport sicologico ni esun sikiatrico. E fundacion cu ta sali na defensa di muchanan victima di abuso sexual lo manda un carta awo pa Gobernantenan cu e pregunta kico ta sosode e ora cu tur e otro casonan den cual si a uza e mesun raport di e mesun sikiaternan aki.

Abogado di e famia a conta prensa cu hopi procedura a bay diferente den e caso specifico aki. Mr. Amelien Flanegin ta un ex Fiscal y como tal conoce e cultura den Ministerio Publico den su plant'i man. El a cuestiona e procedura uza den e caso aki compara cu otro casonan. A uza ehempel di e caso di e meneer di scol cu a duna un mucha muhe di 12 aña un sunchi, con mesora a detene y encarcel'e. Den e caso aki a entrega keho, a tuma lunanan pa evalua si lo cuminsa cu un investigacion, a manda e caso pa Antias y Hulanda pa despues bin dicidi cu no ta persigui e tata. Un forma hipi diferente compara cu tur otro caso di abuso sexual. Loke ta hala masha atencion tambe ta e hecho cu na Hulanda a argumenta cu no por uza e raportnan sicologico ni sikiatrico pa motibo cu nan no ta na e nivel aceptabel pa por saca afor cu si e mucha muhe ta papiando berdad of no. Awo, ya cu Corte Comun a tuma e asunto aki na serio y a bari e raportnan for di mesa, ta con lo haci den tur e otro casonan cu SI a uza e raportnan di e mesun expertonan aki? Ta bon pa menciona cu aki na Aruba tin 1 solo sicologo di mucha cu ta studia pa investiga estado sicologico di un mucha.

Abogado mr. Amelien Flanegin a bisa cu e mama awor ta evaluando e siguiente pasonan. Un di nan por ta pa hiba e caso pa Corte Europeo di derechonan humano. Un decision final relaciona cu e proceso aki nan no a tuma ainda pero si ta evaluand'e seriamente. Nan no kier critica e departamentonan pero si e sistema con ta atende cu kehonan di criaturanan abusa sexualmente.

Cuerpo Policial mes no ta dunando comentario riba e caso specifico aki. A cumbini cu Ministerio Publico cu nan mes lo mester sali argumenta nan decision cu a wordo ratifica dor di tres Hues imparcial. E tata tampoco no kier duna niun reaccion ainda pero a keda di delibera cu su abogadonan pa dicidi den ki direccion lo sigui.

Obbviamente cu partidonan awor lo drenta e debate civil y niun di dos kier daña nan posicion dilanti Corte civil cu lo mester dicidi cu si e tata lo por sigui mira su yui of no. Den henter e proceso aki, desde februari cu e asunto aki a cuminsa, no a permiti'e mira su yui muhe mas tampoco.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 11:00:54 AM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2010, 11:52:02 AM »

Who Leaked?  Who Breached?

ROV IMAGE - VISUAL DIVE - 12/30/2007

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Video 2: ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap. This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH. I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me. After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me. I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't. Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047
_____

Klaasend - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2010, 12:46:33 PM »

To put a body in a trap..
This trap weighs in at ... 700 lbs.

It is handled by a crane.

http://www.fishex.com/galleries/king-crab-fishing/photo-gallery.html

I gotta run before the women with the Pooky needles find me.. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2010, 12:56:05 PM »

EDWARD - what is to say that a body could not be taken down to a trap already on the ocean floor?   The trap was only in 90 feet of water (more or less) so a weighted down body could be easily guided down to the trap and placed inside so it wouldn't float to the surface.  Say you weight down a body that is wrapped in a tarp, guide it down and put it in the trap?

Besides, all we can go by is Kyle's description of the trap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.