April 19, 2024, 04:45:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216511 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2010, 02:42:13 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_78176.php

Google translation:

Aruba Fashion Week in New York

September 15, 2010, 15:00 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
 Print this article 

Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber busy during New York Fashion Week.

ORANGE CITY / NEW YORK - Aruba Fashion Week, scheduled for November 2011, was yesterday in New York brought to the attention of participants and spectators of the New York Fashion Week.

An Aruban delegation yesterday at the event announcing the Aruban fashion week. Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) is there along with representatives of ATA, the international media company, and IMG Fashion Group said that Aruba Aruba Fashion Week over the next three years is organized every year in Aruba. IMG, organizers of the Fashion Weeks in New York, London and Milan, is delighted to be working with these "creative" people, as late as general manager Peter Levy know. The event, according Oduber contribute to the island as a "mecca" of fashion and style on the map. "One of our goals is to improve the tourism product and be recognized as chic and sophisticated destination." The government invests half million dollars in the event that designers, celebrities, models and fashion-conscious tourists to bring together.

More pictures here:

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/22039-aruba-fashion-week-aruba-in-style-pa-2011.html

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2010, 03:33:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_78165.php

‘Incorrect procedure AIB with financing Ritz-Carlton’

14 Sep, 2010, 08:49 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — In the court case against the construction of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel at Fisherman’s Huts, the environmental organizations also condemned the conduct of investment bank AIB. The latter issued a so-called performance bond, a guarantee from investor Hotelco to the government that the hotel project will be carried out.

The former government under MEP concluded an agreement with the investor in 2008 – in which one agreed to invest an amount of 125 million dollars in the hotel. The government initially wanted 10 percent of the amount as guarantee, but in the agreement of 2008 it was decided to increase that to 20 percent. Just before the long lease deed was drawn up at the notary, not only was the 20 reversed to 10 percent, but the investment amount was also lowered substantially. As a result, Hotelco only had to deposit 5.1 million dollars as guarantee. This took place at AIB, who issued the performance bond on October 27th.

However, according to the environmental organizations, the bank should have verified whether everything had gone according to the rules before issuing that bond. According to them, the project lacks cohesion, because the investor does not comply with all government conditions for construction. Moreover, according to them, there is a question of under-financing. One cannot realize a luxurious five-star hotel with the current investment amount. The environmental organizations state that if AIB had fulfilled their inquiry obligation, the latter would never have issued the performance bond.

On September 22nd, the judge will give a decision on this court case, in which the NGO’s want to halt the construction. This newspaper reported yesterday, that three of the four environmental organizations who had instituted the case, were declared admissible. That should have read ‘provisionally admissible’ as the judge could still decide differently on the case.

I was just reading the other day about a Tuscany complex planned to be built across from the Ritz (if I read correctly).  Seems that the planning board is moving ahead on any possible construction despite any votes against. 

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-news/tuscany-residence-aruba-gearing-up-for-construction/#more-4502

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2010, 11:17:28 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2010, 11:17:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_78176.php

Google translation:

Aruba Fashion Week in New York

September 15, 2010, 15:00 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
 Print this article 

Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber busy during New York Fashion Week.

ORANGE CITY / NEW YORK - Aruba Fashion Week, scheduled for November 2011, was yesterday in New York brought to the attention of participants and spectators of the New York Fashion Week.

An Aruban delegation yesterday at the event announcing the Aruban fashion week. Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) is there along with representatives of ATA, the international media company, and IMG Fashion Group said that Aruba Aruba Fashion Week over the next three years is organized every year in Aruba. IMG, organizers of the Fashion Weeks in New York, London and Milan, is delighted to be working with these "creative" people, as late as general manager Peter Levy know. The event, according Oduber contribute to the island as a "mecca" of fashion and style on the map. "One of our goals is to improve the tourism product and be recognized as chic and sophisticated destination." The government invests half million dollars in the event that designers, celebrities, models and fashion-conscious tourists to bring together.

More pictures here:

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/22039-aruba-fashion-week-aruba-in-style-pa-2011.html

SOURCE: IMG

Sep 15, 2010 16:38 ETIMG Announces Partnership With Aruba Tourism Authority and Aruba Fashion Group
First "Aruba in Style" Event to Take Place in Fall of 2011

NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - September 15, 2010) -  IMG Fashion and the Aruba Tourism Authority, along with its partner the Aruba Fashion Group, announced today a three year partnership for IMG to consult on the creation and execution of Aruba in Style -- a yearly fashion, entertainment and lifestyle event to take place on the island of Aruba beginning in the Fall of 2011.

"Aruba already offers some of the best designer retail offerings in the Caribbean, and we feel strongly that this new partnership with IMG and the launch of the Aruba in Style event will help to elevate the island's reputation as a mecca for fashion and style," said Mr. Otmar Oduber, Aruba's Minister of Tourism, Transportation and Labor Affairs. "One of our top goals in increasing tourism to Aruba is to bring more high-profile events to the island, such as Aruba in Style, which will generate increased awareness of Aruba as a chic and sophisticated vacation destination."

Aruba in Style will be a mix of fashion shows, parties, presentations and shopping at one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations. Taking place in various locations around the island, the event will bring together designers, celebrities, models, fashionable consumers and the media to experience in-season resort, ready to wear and bridal collections in distinct, intimate parties as well as over the top extravaganzas. Activities will include unique in store shopping experiences, open to the public events and exclusive invitation-only soirees.

Aruba hosts one of the region's best retail mixes along with unique destination hotels and resorts and, of course, some of the best beaches in the Caribbean. Its unique topography, fantastic restaurants and friendly, diverse population add to its charm and sophistication.

"On behalf of Aruba Fashion Group we are excited to be working together with IMG and our principal sponsor, the Government of Aruba and the Aruba Tourism Authority," said Damilice Mansur, Principal of the Aruba Fashion Group along with Ronchi de Cuba and Evelin Weaver. "We are sure we will build, with these partners, what will become the most fashionable event in the region highlighting Aruba as the leading fashion and entertainment destination in the Caribbean."

IMG, a leader in the management, production and creation of global fashion platforms, will bring its expertise in establishing an event's global presence as well as industry and designer contacts to the event.

"This is a tremendous opportunity for us," said Peter Levy, SVP and Managing Director, IMG Fashion Worldwide. "We have often looked towards this region as a place where a strong, global fashion event could take place and were lucky enough to find creative thinkers in the Aruba Tourism Authority and Aruba Fashion Group who shared our vision for something both sophisticated, cool, and distinctly Aruban."

Details on the event, including participating designers, models and celebrities, will be announced in the coming year.

Contacts:
Aruba Tourism Authority
Robert Einhorn
212-754-6500, ext. 242
Email Contact

IMG
Alison Levy
646-871-2492
Email Contact
Click here to see all recent news from this company

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/IMG-Announces-Partnership-With-Aruba-Tourism-Authority-and-Aruba-Fashion-Group-1319821.htm

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2010, 12:16:15 AM »

THERE WAS NO CHANGE OF HEART

'Scarborough Country' - August 1, 2005

JOE SCARBOROUGH, HOST:  You know, I don‘t want to sound naive here, Dave, but how does that make you feel?  I mean, I can‘t imagine me instructing my son, if he were involved in something like this, on how to cover up a disappearance and a possible murder.  Just on a personal level, as a father, how does it make you feel, looking into the eyes of another father, of another 17- or 18-year-old who‘s got the information on where your daughter is tonight, possibly, and yet it seems like he‘s doing everything he can to hide that truth?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER:  It‘s hard.  And you‘ve got to obey the law.  And that‘s one of the reasons I brought him some spiritual books to look at.  And maybe he‘ll have a change of heart.  It all comes down to morals. 

And one of the statements that I really remember, and it sinks in, is, he can understand my position as a father, but, as the father of Joran, he‘ll do anything to protect his son.  And I believe that he will, unless he has a change of heart.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2010, 12:19:01 AM »

fashion = Aruba = oxymoron  Monkey Devil!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #206 on: September 16, 2010, 12:25:48 AM »

JOE SCARBOROUGH, HOST:  You know, I don‘t want to sound naive here, Dave, but how does that make you feel?  I mean, I can‘t imagine me instructing my son, if he were involved in something like this, on how to cover up a disappearance and a possible murder.  Just on a personal level, as a father, how does it make you feel, looking into the eyes of another father, of another 17- or 18-year-old who‘s got the information on where your daughter is tonight, possibly, and yet it seems like he‘s doing everything he can to hide that truth?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER:  It‘s hard.  And you‘ve got to obey the law.  And that‘s one of the reasons I brought him some spiritual books to look at.  And maybe he‘ll have a change of heart.  It all comes down to morals. 

And one of the statements that I really remember, and it sinks in, is, he can understand my position as a father, but, as the father of Joran, he‘ll do anything to protect his son.  And I believe that he will, unless he has a change of heart.
"as the father of Joran, he‘ll do anything to protect his son. And I believe that he will, unless he has a change of heart" ....Time has shown that paulass had no heart....and higher powers have taken over........urine's not protected anymore...he headed down the same path paulass took....anitass will follow......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: September 16, 2010, 01:30:12 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: September 16, 2010, 01:30:44 AM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: September 16, 2010, 10:20:52 AM »

Hi 2NJ!  Hello Monkeys!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: September 16, 2010, 10:21:05 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: September 16, 2010, 10:23:13 AM »

Yoo Hoo

I see some turds left over from that bird, but no one else.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: September 16, 2010, 10:25:15 AM »

You're welcome Pinetucky 

How does she do that?

She is omnipresent!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: September 16, 2010, 10:27:43 AM »

Gotcha!

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: September 16, 2010, 10:40:02 AM »

THE DOCUMENT!

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08
:  Since I got the go ahead from Trahan, we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

jen3560 - Scared Monkeys

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: September 16, 2010, 12:09:51 PM »

"as the father of Joran, he‘ll do anything to protect his son. And I believe that he will, unless he has a change of heart" ....Time has shown that paulass had no heart....and higher powers have taken over........urine's not protected anymore...he headed down the same path paulass took....anitass will follow......

Did you read that Anita?  Natalee still exists there somewhere and as sure as you are cursed like the one's that helped hide her... YOUR DESTINY WILL BE THE SAME.... Return Natalee home where she belongs!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: September 16, 2010, 01:19:40 PM »

MIXED MESSAGES

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December. ....

"I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections.  I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum.  I never wished for any of it to leave the forum."

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: September 16, 2010, 01:20:25 PM »

2NJ

Please delete post 216.

Thanks

Janet

DONE
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 03:33:55 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: September 16, 2010, 01:26:28 PM »

Beth and Peter de Vries caught trying to enter Castro Castro with hidden cameras

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7674338/__Peter_R._de_Vries_betrapt_bij_Joran__.html?p=2,1

google translation

Thu September 16, 2010, 18:33

Peter R. de Vries caught by undercover operation Joran van der Sloot

From our reporters
LIMA - Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway, has unsuccessfully tried the Castro Castro prison in Lima to enter. According to Peruvian media Twitty was wearing a hidden camera with him.

The mother of the American teenager, who vanished in Aruba in 2005, was with crime reporter Peter R. Ferris went to the complex for a visit to the Dutchman, who still is associated with the disappearance of Natalee. Van der Sloot is in Peru for the murder of Floris Stephany.
Beth Twitty, after a brief interrogation prison turned off.

Video (Spanish):
http://www.youtube.com/user/pantelperu3#p/a/u/0/qmnr8mvKxdQ
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: September 16, 2010, 01:35:47 PM »

To put a body in a trap..
This trap weighs in at ... 700 lbs.

It is handled by a crane.

http://www.fishex.com/galleries/king-crab-fishing/photo-gallery.html

I gotta run before the women with the Pooky needles find me.. 

Edward
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 -
« Reply #835 on: September 10, 2010, 10:36:08 PM »

I know what you mean.. But that fish trap weight is about a ton ... 2000 lbs.
So it would not be Joran dumping it there. It would have had to have been dropped off a very large boat or ship.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8341.msg1226458#msg1226458

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #682 on: March 18, 2008, 01:28:45 PM »

I learned from a source that there is only one place/person(?) on Aruba where a large commercial fish trap would have originated.  This should make it a reasonable venture figuring out who's trap we found.  The next logical move would be after finding them, asking them to explain their missing trap.  1) How did they lose it  2) why was it lost where it was 3) what were it's contents when it was "lost" and 3) what boat was used to transport the trap.

Any ideas of who may have possessed such a trap?
Approx. 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5ft, and 200-300lbs, hundreds of feet of rope complete with 4-point rigging.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366260#msg366260

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #826 11/07/09 -
« Reply #1854 on: December 08, 2009, 07:07:04 PM »

Kyle Kingman posts

<snipped>

March 18, 2008, 11:32:30 AM

This trap was not lowered by crane, or whatever because it wasn't situated in a position that demonstrated "lowering", unless one end was really weighted down? I would think the ropes etc, to the crane would level it?

-Lowering by a windlass or winch would not explain the impact depression from one corner of the trap.  If it were leveled, one would assume it would fall level.  This is further supported because the 4-point rigging was still on the trap.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6268.msg1030568#msg1030568

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.