April 16, 2024, 07:47:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216366 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: September 16, 2010, 01:40:03 PM »

Beth and Peter de Vries caught trying to enter Castro Castro with hidden cameras

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7674338/__Peter_R._de_Vries_betrapt_bij_Joran__.html?p=2,1

google translation

Thu September 16, 2010, 18:33

Peter R. de Vries caught by undercover operation Joran van der Sloot

From our reporters
LIMA - Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway, has unsuccessfully tried the Castro Castro prison in Lima to enter. According to Peruvian media Twitty was wearing a hidden camera with him.

The mother of the American teenager, who vanished in Aruba in 2005, was with crime reporter Peter R. Ferris went to the complex for a visit to the Dutchman, who still is associated with the disappearance of Natalee. Van der Sloot is in Peru for the murder of Floris Stephany.
Beth Twitty, after a brief interrogation prison turned off.

Video (Spanish):
http://www.youtube.com/user/pantelperu3#p/a/u/0/qmnr8mvKxdQ

Thanks Jo-An

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: September 16, 2010, 01:42:26 PM »

Jo-Ann

I received an email this morning pertaining to this topic.  I have been searching for an on-line report from an American network.  Nothing.  Nothing that I could find.

Thanks again.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: September 16, 2010, 04:26:37 PM »

It's been 4 hours since de Telegraaf posted this item on their site and now it's on almost every Dutch news site but I can't find anything on American sites too...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: September 16, 2010, 04:51:31 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/512781/2010/09/16/Beth-Holloway-gevangenis-van-Joran-van-der-Sloot-uitgezet.dhtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmnr8mvKxdQ&feature=player_embedded

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmnr8mvKxdQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qmnr8mvKxdQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: September 16, 2010, 05:11:14 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zogNuBp9PDk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zogNuBp9PDk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW WITH BETH TWITTY
Thursday 31 January 2008

Beth Twitty: “They don’t even know. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh dear God, he didn’t even know. He is just gonna take a life. He is just gonna take a life. Just take a life, with no remorse, no worry, not even a sleepless night. I hope his hell is about to unfold. God. You know. Peter, I always thought that Joran’s life was already a living hell, but it’s about to begin! Now it’s about to begin. It’s about to begin. God. He is awfull, he is awfull. He doesn’t deserve to exist on this world, he doesn’t deserve it. He is awfull. I hope his living hell is about to begin and I hope he never gets a night sleep. He hope he never gets another moment of peace, I hope his whole entire peace is about to be disturbed beyond his belief. What he has done… Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee, look what they have done to our country, look what they have done to…”

http://www.peterrdevries.com/quote-beth.htm

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #225 on: September 16, 2010, 06:27:15 PM »

This is saying Beth was arrested!   

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/22088-mama-di-natalee-holloway-deteni-na-peru.html

Papiamentu translation:

mam by natalee holloway deteni at peru

thursday, 16 september 2010 17:51

popup video

the mam by the young perdi natalee holloway, beth twitty, owing to wordo aresta hour cu el’a try by visit joran van der sloot encarcela in the gaol castro castro at peru, cu one camara scondi. according de telegraaf, because opdracht by the journalist peter r. de vries, twitty be willing to owing to come into the gaol at lima, caminda joran is wardando her proces. guardianan owing to descubri cu twitty was have one camara in her bag. aresto one rato after cu twitty owing to wordo deteni y interoga, el’a wordo saca for by the gaol. according the declaration of policy by television 24 horas, twitty owing to hang on to one dialog diminutive cu van der sloot, but the acusado by asesinato not owing to follow cune because the does not talk without have her advocate present. interview van der sloot is in gaol debi cu the is sospechoso by the dead by the young by 21 year stephany flores. also the is wordo sospecha by is envolucra in the desaparicion by natalee holoway.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: September 16, 2010, 07:13:03 PM »

I checked all the news in Peru and I can not find that Beth is in Peru
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: September 16, 2010, 07:15:45 PM »

Thank you for checking cecilita.  But I wonder what this is all about?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #228 on: September 16, 2010, 07:18:46 PM »

wtf is that.....crop circles Cool looks like the Beach Patrol guys were bored...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: September 16, 2010, 07:23:05 PM »

Thank you for checking cecilita.  But I wonder what this is all about?
I dont know If Beth is in Peru, el comercio news will have something in its web page
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: September 16, 2010, 07:23:14 PM »

Can't Red find out if Beth was/is there?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: September 16, 2010, 07:35:55 PM »

I don't think the monster will receive Beth in jail and don't think that Beth will want to see him.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #232 on: September 16, 2010, 08:03:22 PM »

It's on Nancy Disgrace teaser, if I were her I would have been arrested for scratching his eyes out (or something like that )

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: September 16, 2010, 08:05:26 PM »

Nancy Grace covering the story.  Did Beth get into Castro Castro? 
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: September 16, 2010, 08:07:51 PM »

Beth in Peru per Jean.  Peter dv also in Peru.  Jean C confirms this. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: September 16, 2010, 08:07:53 PM »

She is in Lima and Peter is there too. She also met with Steph's brother.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: September 16, 2010, 08:10:29 PM »

Nancy Grace covering the story.  Did Beth get into Castro Castro? 

I don't believe she bribed guards to get into see Van der Stupid.
NG is saying there are reports that Bet has been arrested.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: September 16, 2010, 08:10:40 PM »

I am hoping a lot of this is blown up BS.  I cannot believe after all this time Beth would do something that might get herself arrested.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: September 16, 2010, 08:12:43 PM »

Enrique Flores says Beth and Peter in Peru.  Film of Peter in Peru getting into van.  Someone placing hand over camera for privacy.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: September 16, 2010, 08:13:05 PM »

I am hoping a lot of this is blown up BS.  I cannot believe after all this time Beth would do something that might get herself arrested.....

NG is saying that the Peruvian authorities are denying that she's been arrested.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.