April 26, 2024, 07:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216775 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 17, 2010, 12:58:47 AM »

Hide and watch. She'll get him!   

You Go Beth!!!!   

Perfect!

I thought I saw Beth in a Nun suit.....must have been a penguin suit.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #381 on: September 17, 2010, 01:01:11 AM »

...and I reckon Peter R. DeVries was there in cahoots with Aruba.

....and some still think Peter Devries is a pawn of Aruba.

Beth obviously doesn't think so!   

I'll trust her over them any day.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 17, 2010, 01:01:30 AM »

You Go Beth!!!!   

Perfect!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #383 on: September 17, 2010, 01:01:35 AM »

Too funny, Magnolia!!   

I still can't figure out why the shot of the nun was in there, but it wasn't Beth! 

I wonder how she managed to keep from getting filmed? Maybe Peter made himself a diversion.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: September 17, 2010, 01:04:14 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/09/16/breaking-news-beth-holloway-arrested/comment-page-1/#comment-2213267

#21  James Bond on September 16th, 2010 11:17 pm

I have read the posts here and on some other sites and I think there is one angle eveyone might be missing. Remember when Joran threw wine in the face of Peter de Vries? Remember how smug Joran was and how he kept beating the rap in Natalee’s case? Remember how he swindled Beth out of money for the supposed location of Natalee’s body, and admitted he thought Beth deserved it for “hassling” him?
I think this visit was nothing more than a psyclogical ploy; even though it was not reported as there having been any conversation as to his current situation, it would have been tantamount to the implied “Hey, Joran, you’re in prison, aren’t you?” “How do you like it in there, hmmmm?”
“We gotcha, Joran, we finally gotcha”. And I believe that right now, Joran is FUMING over it. That’s the way the little spoiled brat is. His guts are churning right now; he wants to break someone’s neck, but alas, he can’t. And you know what? I LOVE IT! I think within the next 2 to 4 weeks, in his anger he will make a big mistake and it will be reported that he is taking a permanent nap. One can only hope, can’t one?

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #385 on: September 17, 2010, 01:07:43 AM »

billb, Sleuth, texasmom, wreck, spooky112483, 4 Donks, San, nychic, pinetucky, CarolF, CBB, Magnolia, cajun miracle, cecilita, klaasend, Puzzler, AZLady, 7227, Agraria and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: September 17, 2010, 01:10:45 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/09/16/breaking-news-beth-holloway-arrested/comment-page-1/#comment-2213267

#21  James Bond on September 16th, 2010 11:17 pm

I have read the posts here and on some other sites and I think there is one angle eveyone might be missing. Remember when Joran threw wine in the face of Peter de Vries? Remember how smug Joran was and how he kept beating the rap in Natalee’s case? Remember how he swindled Beth out of money for the supposed location of Natalee’s body, and admitted he thought Beth deserved it for “hassling” him?
I think this visit was nothing more than a psyclogical ploy; even though it was not reported as there having been any conversation as to his current situation, it would have been tantamount to the implied “Hey, Joran, you’re in prison, aren’t you?” “How do you like it in there, hmmmm?”
“We gotcha, Joran, we finally gotcha”. And I believe that right now, Joran is FUMING over it. That’s the way the little spoiled brat is. His guts are churning right now; he wants to break someone’s neck, but alas, he can’t. And you know what? I LOVE IT! I think within the next 2 to 4 weeks, in his anger he will make a big mistake and it will be reported that he is taking a permanent nap. One can only hope, can’t one?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #387 on: September 17, 2010, 01:11:10 AM »

...and I reckon Peter R. DeVries was there in cahoots with Aruba.

....and some still think Peter Devries is a pawn of Aruba.

Beth obviously doesn't think so!   

I'll trust her over them any day.   

Regardless of Aruba, I don't think Peter has any love for Joran. It's been a while since I've seen this. I love the comment made to Anita!    "You did a nice job raising this kid".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oyZEM7ECohs?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/oyZEM7ECohs?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: September 17, 2010, 01:16:32 AM »

You Go Beth!!!!   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: September 17, 2010, 01:33:41 AM »

July 21, 2006 - it was right around this time that Joran allegedly got kicked out of the Bahia for it's rumored having sex with Aline either out in the open or in the bathroom.  Not sure.  They had names for girls like Aline when I was in high school. 

Julia?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 17, 2010, 01:35:36 AM »

YES
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 17, 2010, 01:36:35 AM »

I think he hates Beth more than anyone in the world. I think he blames her for all his troubles. To this day, I do not believe he lets in the possibility that his problems have anything to do with his actions and I don't think he's capable of true empathy for anyone.

I agree.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #392 on: September 17, 2010, 01:43:09 AM »

Storm coming through.......... I'm shutting down the 'puter! I just got internet back and it's hard to do without!! Catch you all when it moves on!!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 17, 2010, 01:45:13 AM »

Remember when Beth went into the internet cafe to talk with Deepak? It was the obvious thing to do, yet I clearly remember the hoopla it caused. I think even her supporters were a little surprised. Beth has that wonderful "righteous indignation" that can defy odds and make every force in the universe line up to allow you through. I have one reason alone to hope that someday Natalee's remains will come home: Beth.

I suppose righteous indignation can mean different things to different people. To me, it's what Jesus had when He cleared out the money changers from the temple. It's action without guilt, in the face of injustice, for a truthful and worthy cause.

FACE TO FACE

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Aug. 9, 2005
Natalee's Mom: She Was Assaulted
Confronts Ex-Detainee; Insists He Tell What He Knows About Case

(CBS)  Beth Holloway Twitty went face-to-face Monday with a man who'd been detained briefly in the disappearance of daughter Natalee Holloway in Aruba, and challenged him to tell what he knows about the case. ....

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/09/earlyshow/main766023.shtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 17, 2010, 01:46:36 AM »

Storm coming through.......... I'm shutting down the 'puter! I just got internet back and it's hard to do without!! Catch you all when it moves on!!   

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 17, 2010, 01:51:53 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

9/17/2010 Awe Mainta Page 11

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 17, 2010, 02:02:35 AM »

You Go Beth!!!!   

So she was disguised as a nun.

(Couldn't pass that one up)

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 17, 2010, 02:08:16 AM »

You Go Beth!!!!   

Perfect!

I should have know someone would be there before me.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 17, 2010, 02:10:54 AM »

Natalee Holloway's mother sneaks into prison to confront suspect
Tells Joran van der Sloot she has 'no hate in her soul,' according to reports

NBC, msnbc.com and news services
updated 20 minutes ago

The mother of missing teenager Natalee Holloway sneaked into the Peruvian prison where suspect Joran van der Sloot is being held and confronted him about fate of her daughter, according to local news reports.

Beth Holloway-Twitty arrived at Castro Castro Prison with a Dutch journalist, Peter de Vries, who is investigating her daughter's disappearance for Dutch television, the Peruvian news program 24 HORAS reported.

Holloway-Twitty was reportedly able to speak to Van der Sloot for five minutes Wednesday before she was removed by the authorities because she did not have permission to talk to him.

Van der Sloot is being held in the prison on charges that he killed another woman, Stephany Flores, in his hotel room in Lima, Peru, on May 30 — 5 years to the day after Holloway's disappearance.

Holloway was last seen alive with him on the Caribbean resort island of Aruba in 2005 and he has publicly said he killed her and then retracted his confession several times.

Direct questions
Gyofred Munoz Care, a reporter with 24 Horas, told NBC News that Holloway-Twitty traveled to Peru expressly to talk to Van der Sloot with de Vries and other Dutch journalists.

"Beth Twitty and Joran van der Sloot met and they spoke for five minutes," Munoz Care told NBC. "But when Beth Twitty asked direct questions about the crime, he refused to answer without having his lawyer present."

However Van der Sloot's lawyer, Maximo Altez, told NBC News that the face-to-face meeting had lasted "less than one minute."

Altez told NBC that "the Dutch media is using Beth Holloway to create a TV special which would include her, the Flores family, and an interview with Joran van der Sloot."

According to Altez, the Dutch media "snuck Beth Holloway-Twitty into Castro Castro without identifying who she was and put her face to face with van der Sloot."

She told Van der Sloot that she had "no hate in her soul" for him, at which point he handed her Altez's business card, claiming that he could not speak to her without his lawyer present.

Prison officials then removed Holloway-Twitty, de Vries and the rest of the Dutch news team from the jail.

Contrary to some reports, Twitty was not arrested, Altez said. Colonel Gamarra, director of information for the Peruvian police, confirmed that there were no arrests made, NBC reported.

Jose Camarena, lawyer for the Flores family, said the Dutch production group approached the Flores family to do a story with Ricardo Flores Sr., father of Stephany, and Holloway-Twitty.

Ricardo Flores Sr. declined to participate but his son Enrique met with Holloway-Twitty on camera.

Camarena said that "Beth Holloway is being paid by the Dutch media to participate in a soap-opera-like special."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39225781/ns/world_news-americas/

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: September 17, 2010, 02:18:36 AM »

Be safe, Sweetie!

<Okay, now that she is gone, let's take up a donation for a pair of pants for CBB, poor thing, she's got holes in her knees.>

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.