April 19, 2024, 01:51:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216507 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: September 17, 2010, 09:11:00 PM »

I'll copy it there's no embed link 
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: September 17, 2010, 09:11:17 PM »

Perhaps William Tuckett's family needed someone to take a bag of clothes to him and Beth just happened to bump into Joran.   Wink

This would actually be a great idea...twice a week visits to bring beans and such.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #542 on: September 17, 2010, 09:12:47 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: September 17, 2010, 09:15:52 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/22088-mama-di-natalee-holloway-deteni-na-peru.html

Papiamentu translation:

snip

Comments:

scirbi before anthony aruba, september 17, 2010
this is demostra con big one mam is, one mam cu is remain in the struggle before hanja know by her yui. quite compel y never give up * report abuse * -2 * vote down * vote up come across...

scirbi before acam, september 17, 2010
breaking news for by peru!!!
joran van der sloot is deny cu the is joran van der sloot! come across

What does it say, TM?

If I understand the first one correctly, it is commending Beth for never giving up the fight to try to find out what happened to her daughter, Natalee.

The second one I think is a joke "breaking news" Joran denies being Joran!   

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: September 17, 2010, 09:16:20 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

Video of Beth and Peter arriving in Aruba.  Click on the picture below to watch the video:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: September 17, 2010, 09:19:32 PM »

Nice to see you Sleuth!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: September 17, 2010, 09:25:35 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/22088-mama-di-natalee-holloway-deteni-na-peru.html

Papiamentu translation:

snip

Comments:

scirbi before anthony aruba, september 17, 2010
this is demostra con big one mam is, one mam cu is remain in the struggle before hanja know by her yui. quite compel y never give up * report abuse * -2 * vote down * vote up come across...

scirbi before acam, september 17, 2010
breaking news for by peru!!!
joran van der sloot is deny cu the is joran van der sloot! come across

What does it say, TM?

If I understand the first one correctly, it is commending Beth for never giving up the fight to try to find out what happened to her daughter, Natalee.

The second one I think is a joke "breaking news" Joran denies being Joran!   

JMO

Thank you!  I thought the second one said that Joran hung himself.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: September 17, 2010, 09:54:35 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=14015

Ladies Night @ confession 15sept'10

Stef has actually aged pretty well:

ooops, meant to quote not edit, lol

« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 10:03:35 PM by klaasend » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: September 17, 2010, 10:00:15 PM »

WOO FRICKIN' HOO!!!   

Beth and Peter are in Aruba???   

Atta girl, Beth! She's on a mission! Re-expose the dirtbags that murdered Natalee and then covered it up! First stop..... JORAN, second stop...... Aruba!!!

I wonder if Deepak and Satish have taken in their "welcome" doormat??? 

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Sept. 14th
updated 9/15/2005 12:13:33 PM ET

BETH TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: September 17, 2010, 10:06:52 PM »

I wonder if the authorities in Peru have gotton into Joran's computer yet?  Wonder if they would have shared it with Beth maybe?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: September 17, 2010, 10:08:44 PM »

I have always wondered why Peter has not dogged the Kalpoe's as much as he has Joran.  I mean Satish just got married and Natalee was not given that opportunity.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: September 17, 2010, 10:10:21 PM »

Thanks for posting the video Klaas.   

Hi Sleuth    It's good to see you. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: September 17, 2010, 10:13:45 PM »

September 17, 2010
Natalee Holloway's mom visits Joran van der Sloot in jail
Posted: 02:46 PM ET

There are so many rumors swirling about Beth Holloway's visit to Lima, Peru and face-to-face meeting with Joran van der Sloot at Castro Castro. Let's look at the facts and start from the beginning. 

I just spoke with Enrique Flores, Stephany Flores’ brother, who says that on Tuesday of this week, at the invitation of Beth Holloway, he went to her Lima hotel to meet with her. Enrique says he was met with television cameras, which was extremely surprising to him. Beth asked him how the family was doing and continued to express her sympathies. Enrique says that Beth asked him about Stephany’s case…what was happening and also asked how long he believed Joran van der Sloot might serve in prison. Enrique told the camera crew he wasn’t giving interviews and was not talking about the case. He said the meeting with Beth then ended.

“It was very short," said Flores.

In Session’s Mayra Cuevas has spoken to Joran’s attorney, Maximo Altez, in Lima. He says Beth Holloway went to Castro Castro on Wednesday with a group of Dutch journalists. Wednesdays are women visitor days. They asked to meet with the director of the prison and he asked Joran to be brought into the meeting.

“They took Joran practically by force," said Altez.

Altez says Beth told Joran she didn't have any hatred in her heart towards him. Joran told her he understood but that he couldn't talk to her and he gave her his attorney’s business card. Beth hasn't reached out to Altez.

Beth Holloway’s attorney, John Q. Kelly, confirmed to In Session his client has been in Lima and was in Castro Castro. Although he spoke with Beth, after her visit with van der Sloot, he tells me she is not telling him what was said during the meeting with Joran. He does not know when she will return to the U.S.

Why did she go down to South America?

Beth Holloway's representative tells In Session she is working on a story with Dutch investigative journalist Peter de Vries. Several years ago de Vries got that much talked about hidden camera interview with Joran as they were driving in a van. During the interview Joran admitted he was with Natalee when she died.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/17/natalee-holloways-mom-visits-joran-van-der-sloot-in-jail/?iref=allsearch

IT'S IS EASY!

Page 219:
   I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me. 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: September 17, 2010, 10:16:36 PM »

I have always wondered why Peter has not dogged the Kalpoe's as much as he has Joran.  I mean Satish just got married and Natalee was not given that opportunity.  JMO

Good question Blue Moon.  He should go after them.  Maybe he is waiting for Satish to graduate high school   Rolling Eyes
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: September 17, 2010, 10:18:40 PM »

Good question Blue Moon.  He should go after them.  Maybe he is waiting for Satish to graduate high school   Rolling Eyes

You're right San, it wouldn't look good for Peter to be bullying a high schooler.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: September 17, 2010, 10:24:03 PM »

Peter Devries

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

PETER DEVIRES:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

Beth Holloway

Nancy Grace - August 26, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: September 17, 2010, 10:24:18 PM »

You're right San, it wouldn't look good for Peter to be bullying a high schooler.   

Yeah he will do this to him 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: September 17, 2010, 10:31:00 PM »

Blue Moon

Your thoughts reflect mine.  I wish I comprehended God's ways when sometimes the happenings in life do not seem right ... do not seem fair.. 

Janet

+++

Satish marries?

it somehow it feels so wrong that Satish is afforded the special milestones of life when it is considered that he was a participant in denying Natalee her turning points.  It does not seem right that life has moved on for Satish while Natalee parents remain in a perpetual H--- of not knowing ... a perpetual H--- that Satish has the ability of releasing them as well as redeeming himself in the process.

+++++++

Isaiah 55:8-9

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord.
'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts."

Daddy's Little Girl

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 1
: I watched as she received her high school diploma, and I took pictures of her at her graduation ceremony.  I planned to be there when she graduated from college and then medical school.  My pride would have enveloped us both.  I had long imagined the day when I would see my Natalee in her beautiful white wedding grown.  We would meet in the back of the church for her last moment as "daddy's little girl" and, as she encircled my arm with hers, I would lean down and whisper the words that all fathers must say to their daughters on that very special day, "I love you."  I would walk her down the aisle and proudly offer her hand to her fiance, and I would return to my seat knowing that my girl had accomplished all that a father could desire.  At that moment, it would be clear that the first tier of her life with me had come to an end and that the man she would now look to for approval and love would be her husband.  But she would always be my little Natalee ... always.

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: September 17, 2010, 10:34:55 PM »

Blue Moon

Your thoughts reflect mine.  I wish I comprehended God's ways when sometimes the happenings in life do not seem right ... do not seem fair.. 

Janet

+++

Satish marries?

it somehow it feels so wrong that Satish is afforded the special milestones of life when it is considered that he was a participant in denying Natalee her turning points.  It does not seem right that life has moved on for Satish while Natalee parents remain in a perpetual H--- of not knowing ... a perpetual H--- that Satish has the ability of releasing them as well as redeeming himself in the process.

+++++++

Isaiah 55:8-9

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord.
'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts."

Daddy's Little Girl

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 1
: I watched as she received her high school diploma, and I took pictures of her at her graduation ceremony.  I planned to be there when she graduated from college and then medical school.  My pride would have enveloped us both.  I had long imagined the day when I would see my Natalee in her beautiful white wedding grown.  We would meet in the back of the church for her last moment as "daddy's little girl" and, as she encircled my arm with hers, I would lean down and whisper the words that all fathers must say to their daughters on that very special day, "I love you."  I would walk her down the aisle and proudly offer her hand to her fiance, and I would return to my seat knowing that my girl had accomplished all that a father could desire.  At that moment, it would be clear that the first tier of her life with me had come to an end and that the man she would now look to for approval and love would be her husband.  But she would always be my little Natalee ... always.

Hi Janet.  It is so sad Natalee wasn't afforded her first day in college, her graduation day, her marriage, her first baby and in between all the people in this world that she could have helped and made their lives better.  Beth is a much better person than me.  First time he smirked at me it would have been over.  No control on my part.  But Beth---AMAZING WOMAN.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: September 17, 2010, 10:39:56 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=14015

Ladies Night @ confession 15sept'10

Stef has actually aged pretty well:

ooops, meant to quote not edit, lol

She just turned 20.  Seems like she should be older.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.