April 19, 2024, 03:39:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216496 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: September 17, 2010, 10:43:21 PM »

You know TM I was thinking the same thing.  She is just twenty.  I figured her to be 23.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: September 17, 2010, 10:55:42 PM »

I have always wondered why Peter has not dogged the Kalpoe's as much as he has Joran.  I mean Satish just got married and Natalee was not given that opportunity.  JMO

Blue Moon

Your thoughts reflect mine.  I wish I comprehended God's ways when sometimes the happenings in life do not seem right ... do not seem fair.. 

Janet

+++

Satish marries?

it somehow it feels so wrong that Satish is afforded the special milestones of life when it is considered that he was a participant in denying Natalee her turning points.  It does not seem right that life has moved on for Satish while Natalee parents remain in a perpetual H--- of not knowing ... a perpetual H--- that Satish has the ability of releasing them as well as redeeming himself in the process.

+++++++

Isaiah 55:8-9

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord.
'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts."

Daddy's Little Girl

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 1
: I watched as she received her high school diploma, and I took pictures of her at her graduation ceremony.  I planned to be there when she graduated from college and then medical school.  My pride would have enveloped us both.  I had long imagined the day when I would see my Natalee in her beautiful white wedding grown.  We would meet in the back of the church for her last moment as "daddy's little girl" and, as she encircled my arm with hers, I would lean down and whisper the words that all fathers must say to their daughters on that very special day, "I love you."  I would walk her down the aisle and proudly offer her hand to her fiance, and I would return to my seat knowing that my girl had accomplished all that a father could desire.  At that moment, it would be clear that the first tier of her life with me had come to an end and that the man she would now look to for approval and love would be her husband.  But she would always be my little Natalee ... always.

Hi Janet.  It is so sad Natalee wasn't afforded her first day in college, her graduation day, her marriage, her first baby and in between all the people in this world that she could have helped and made their lives better.  Beth is a much better person than me.  First time he smirked at me it would have been over.  No control on my part.  But Beth---AMAZING WOMAN.   an angelic monkey

I agree.

Good Night Blue Moon.  Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: September 17, 2010, 11:08:21 PM »

Jossy interviewed by telephone on CBS 42 Birmingham WIAT.

He said that Beth is on Aruba with Peter R. DeVries.  Nobody knows why they are there.
Jossy says some on Aruba support Beth and some blame her for the loss of business on the island,
and the general decline of the economy

He said that they flew from Peru to Panama to Aruba.  He has no idea how long they plan to be
on the island.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #563 on: September 17, 2010, 11:15:14 PM »

Jossy interviewed by telephone on CBS 42 Birmingham WIAT.

He said that Beth is on Aruba with Peter R. DeVries.  Nobody knows why they are there.
Jossy says some on Aruba support Beth and some blame her for the loss of business on the island,
and the general decline of the economy

He said that they flew from Peru to Panama to Aruba.  He has no idea how long they plan to be
on the island.

Thanks Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: September 17, 2010, 11:25:06 PM »

It seems to me that the main ones putting out the claim of Beth being arrested are the Arubans and the Dutch.

Huummm . . .

Now what if we all copy those reports even thought they are inaccurate and repeat them forever more as fact?

Well, I never did think Peru arrested her and said so early on in this. 

It's strictly Aruban/Dutch wishful thinking! 

Dream on!  Other countries do not attack the victims.

Anna - Beth did nothing wrong so why would she be arrested?  My guess is once Joran learned who and why they were there he asked them to leave.

Beth simply showing up there will piss Joran off.  He's likely to do something stupid again. 

Again or still?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: September 17, 2010, 11:27:11 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-is-Back-in-Aruba/oizuEO6AMU-HO1SjmJxYKw.cspx

Beth Holloway is Back in Aruba

Beth Holloway is once again on the island where her daughter Natalee disappeared five years ago. This surprising trip comes after a visit to a Peruvian prison.

Snap shots were taken at the airport in Aruba Friday afternoon. They show Beth Holloway and some accomplices leaving the airport in a white van. Jossy Monsur is the editor of the Diario newspaper in Aruba.

He says, “She came from Lima to Panama to Aruba. What she's doing here we don't know.”

Thursday, Dutch media reported Beth was inside Castro Castro Prison in Peru with a Dutch journalist to see Joran van der Sloot. Beth's attorney John Kelly confirmed the trip. He says Holloway wanted Joran to know she isn't going away.

“She had a hidden camera. They interrogated her very briefly and then let her go. She stayed in Peru I understand in order to talk to the parents of the girl Joran murdered in Lima and after that I imagine now, she must have come to Aruba what she came to do we don't know,” Monsur says.

Beth Holloway is no stranger to the island, almost everyone living there knows who she is. Monsur says it's hard to tell how the people living in Aruba will take the news that she's back on the island.

“A lot of people that have sympathies for her and a lot of people who have no sympathies for her because they consider she did a lot of damage to the name of the island. So it's a mixed feeling here,” Monsur says.

Now, the mother of missing Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway will stay in Aruba, on her continued quest to find out what happened to Natalee.

The Dutch crime reporter with Holloway in Peru is working on an in-depth story on the Natalee Holloway case. It's not clear if he is with Beth Holloway in Aruba.

Real in depth reporting.  All they had to do is look at an Aruban online newspaper 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:50:22 AM by klaasend » Logged
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: September 17, 2010, 11:43:42 PM »

Put JVM on my dvr and I'm just watching it. They have updates on Beth's visit to Urine. Anyone watched it?
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beth!!     
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: September 17, 2010, 11:56:24 PM »

Put JVM on my dvr and I'm just watching it. They have updates on Beth's visit to Urine. Anyone watched it?
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beth!!     

I didn't see it, please fill us in if there's anything new!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: September 18, 2010, 12:00:32 AM »

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beth!!     

Sure will do. Just getting to it now. Have a great weekend TM     
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: September 18, 2010, 12:16:40 AM »

Just watched JVM and nothing new. The Monkeys have all of the news up to date!!!!!!!!!!     
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: September 18, 2010, 12:20:06 AM »

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beth!!     

Sure will do. Just getting to it now. Have a great weekend TM     

You too! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: September 18, 2010, 01:11:19 AM »

http://www.limburger.nl/article/20100918/ANPNIEUWS01/9180301/1011

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: September 18, 2010, 02:05:26 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4570&offId=0&offDate=2010-9

I think Maria Tromp is Vincenzo Tromp's mother.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1121122#msg1121122

Maria Tromp JUST SOLVE THIS CASE AND ARUBA WILL BE ONE HAPPY ISLE AGAIN. ARUBA AND THE WORLD NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS YOUNG GIRL....... HEEL VEEL STERKTE AAN FAM. VAN DER SLOOT.
February 12 at 5:44am

http://www.plaxo.com/directory/profile/171800553093/6c32c952/Maria/Tromp

Maria Tromp Three things cannot be long hidden:......the sun.....the moon....and the TRUTH...
Mar 1, 2010

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: September 18, 2010, 02:28:55 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/beth-twitty-y-peter-r-de-vries-a-yega-aruba/

Papiamentu translation:

beth twitty y peter r de vries owing to arrive aruba

publication: saturday, 18 september 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad(aan):diahuebs they was atencion principal at peru hour cu beth twitty y peter r de vries be willing to owing to come into gaol where joran van der sloot is close.

they will be willing to owing to entreviste.

the advocate owing to say cu they will owing to soborna the guardianan.

some local cu was biniendo for by panama cu copa airlines did take make a note cu beth twitty y peter r de vries is in plane caminda before aruba.

the news here owing to plama at once.

at her arrive at once some person the acerca the dosnan here.

they was have entire one crew cu they y all was have casi full the business class ocupa. at arrival beth twitty owing to try sconde behind peter r de vries before not talk nothing. peter self owing to say cu everybody know kico past owing to come haci.

same past owing to say also cu is in secreto past owing to come y is attain odd con come have person know by her arrival at aruba. they're kedando they westin. the dianan here will see kico is they movecion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: September 18, 2010, 02:45:08 AM »

Always, in our hearts...
and in our prayers.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: September 18, 2010, 10:28:25 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/22128-yegada-di-beth-twitty-e-biaha-aki-cu-peter-de-vries-a-causa-consternacion-atrobe-den-nos-comunidad.html

Papiamentu translation:

arrival by beth twitty, the trip here cu peter de vries, owing to cause consternacion afresh in we comunidad

saturday, 18 september 2010 09:48

once more, the notorio journalist peter r. de vries, together cu the mam by the young desapareci natalee holloway, beth twitty, is at aruba. mirando cu they owing to come cu full one crew by filmacion, we can saca we conclusion cu they owing to come haci one que another "reportahe" provided that conexion cu the desaparicion by holloway. is conoci cu they owing to arrive aruba in vuelo by copa airlines, mirando cu they was at peru before try by interview joran van der sloot. here is follow one video by the arrival by peter de vries y beth twitty at aruba. click play before can see the video...

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: September 18, 2010, 10:41:20 AM »

Always, in our hearts...
and in our prayers.

I concur texamom.  Thank you for the beautiful pic. and words.

It is my belief that Beth continues to validate the words she spoke so long ago and is so doing she becomes stronger.  May she have her 40 years and more.

God  bless you, Beth.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: September 18, 2010, 10:44:52 AM »

1,937 days

That's how many days have passed since Natalee was taken from her family, from her life, on the island of Aruba.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/consternation

con·ster·na·tion  (knstr-nshn)
n.
A state of paralyzing dismay.

They haven't had any breaks from it, it doesn't go away.  There lives have been forever changed.

And until Natalee is returned to them, they have the right to go back to the scene of the crime to try to find the answers...to finally bring her home.  As long as it takes...as many trips as it takes.

I hope the Aruban community will respect that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: September 18, 2010, 10:58:39 AM »

TM - can you make sense out of the Aruba angle on this?

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/porfin-polis-na-panama-a-ehecuta-loke-polisnan-di-aruba-tabata-floho-pa-haci/

Porfin polis na Panama a ehecuta loke polisnan di Aruba tabata floho pa haci

Publication: Diabierna, 17 September 2010. Categoria: General

panamafugitivoFugitivo Mericano tabata scondi na Aruba pa un aña y nunca Polis no a worry cune!
Norreys a bay laga hopi debe, fraude, y daño material atras na Aruba!
ORANJESTAD (AAN): Pa como un aña largo, e Mericano aki conoci como Norreys “Mike” Whalen tabata biba na Aruba. E tabata cana liber aki, no obstante cu e ta fugitivo di Merca, specificamente di Pennsylvania unda e ta worde busca pa acusacionnan serio contra dje.
Norreys a haci un mal costumber ultimo añanan, di comete fraude financiero! E ta un berdadero “con-man”, cu ta bin cu storianan hopi confiable y tin biaha tambe, ta logra convencebo di fie placa sin cu nunca e lo pagabo back.
Lo mas peor ta e hecho, cu algun Arubiano kendenan a bira victima di dje, a hasta haci denuncia na Polis! Pero nunca Cuerpo Policial Arubano bao guia di e tempo ey Halto Comisario Peter de Witte no a ni worry cune.

E victimanan local tabata keda asombra pa e flohedad enorme cu ta reina den Cuerpo Policial Arubano! Desde 2005 cu e caso famoso di Natalee Holloway y Joran van der Sloot, ta parce cu ainda les no a worde siña! Es mas, ni robonan kens manera di wasmachine no ta worde soluciona tampoco ainda na Aruba!

http://www.thepanamadigest.com/2010/08/u-s-fugitive-sent-back-stateside/

U.S. Fugitive Sent Back Stateside
August 13, 2010
By pa.di.

Yet another fugitive from the United States justice system was apprehended in Panama this week.

Norreys Whalen, age 53, was arrested Wednesday in his Plaza Balboa apartment in the Marbella neighborhood and deported Thursday.  He is wanted for 12 counts of financial fraud in Pennsylvania and is now in the hands of the U.S. Marshal Service.

Panama’s Immigration Service notes that Whalen entered the country on July 25, 2009 from Aruba; on November 3, 2009 from Colombia; and again on February 18, 2010 from Costa Rica.

In somewhat related news, Panamanian authorities also apprehended U.S. fugitives Frederick Allen Osburn, William Dathan Holbert and Laura Michelle Reese within the last month.

So what is Ronny Wix's relationship to Norreys Whalen?

Huez mr.Rovers a entrega keho contra abogado mr Ronny Wix

Publication: Diasabra, 18 September 2010. Categoria: General

ORANJESTAD(AAN):–E expresion cu abogado mr Ronny Wix a haci relaciona cu e sentencia den kiebro di contrato di Endy Croes a causa basta problema den seno di husticia. Despues di e sentencia asina pisa sin chens di apelacion a pone e abogado mr Wix haci algun expresion cu kizas tabata demasiado emocional. Den combersacion cu abogadonan a sinti for di nan cu e colega Wix no ta carga nan sosten pa loke el a expresa. Varios a yama e huez mes pa trata di calma e daño haci. Deken tampoco a mustra simpatia pa loke e miembro y ex deken a comete. E expresion fuerte cu e sentencia ta un porkeria ta algo demasiado leu expresa. Mientrastanto e huez a hala atras for di tur actividad cu e tabata forma parti di dje. Huez Rovers mes a traha di cerca y den masha bon ambiente cu e abogado mr Ronny Wix y pesey mes nunca el a biba pensa cu e colega den husticia lo yega di e leu ey.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/01/the-insanity-continues-deepak-and-satish-kalpoe-let-out-of-jail-in-aruba-in-the-natalee-holloway-case/

Let Tacopina understand once and for all that I have 33 years of journalism in Aruba behind me, and that if the American media ask for my comments, it is because they are aware that I know more than Tacopina thinks! Could he possibly be trying to break my credibility with the American People, by his clownish acts on TV? I’ve always spoken the truth to them! I have nothing to hide from anyone. My relationship with David Kock and Ronny Wix, the defense lawyers for the Kalpoe brothers is excellent! They have the professional ethics that Tacopina lacks and a good sense in the practice of law, of that I’m sure!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: September 18, 2010, 11:18:17 AM »

On the CBS Saturday Early Show they had an international attornery named Michael Griffin.

He was a butt.

He said that if Beth wants to know where her daughter is, it is very simple; she should go to
the US Embassy in Lima and ask the embassy to negotiate with Joran's lawyer.

He said that he has been to Castro Castro and he can't figure how she managed to get to Joran.
It was an amazing feat. (Go Beth)
He said that Beth could be charged with witness tampering. ( I don't think she will be)

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.