April 24, 2024, 08:11:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216670 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #680 on: September 20, 2010, 01:26:25 AM »

Samantha sure has that Jay Leno chin thing going on....bless her heart.

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: September 20, 2010, 01:33:53 AM »

Looks like the same guy to me:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Matthew-Meilands/100001360867918#!/profile.php?id=100001360867918&v=wall

I would never allow my daughter to date a van der Sloot 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: September 20, 2010, 01:36:18 AM »

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/17/joy.01.html

JOY BEHAR SHOW

Weekend Wind-up; Music Legend Neil Sedaka; The Fabulous Facinelli

Aired September 17, 2010 - 21:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

snipped:

BEHAR: That was a fun interview for me, too, I enjoy her. She`s so great. She`s one of a kind, too. All the originals come on this show. Now when I say the name Joran Van Der Sloot, what comes to your mind.

GRACE: Did you say Joran Van Der Sloot?  (Joy had pronounced it more like "Urine" tm)

BEHAR: Sort of.

GRACE: I try to avoid that tiny pitfall by saying Joran. I know that`s also wrong but it`s not Joran.

BEHAR: OK I know so, what words come to your mind when you hear his name.

GRACE: Well obviously killer, double killer. But not only that but a miscarriage of justice, because Natalee Holloway`s murder, an American girl, an innocent American Girl, an honor student, a good girl --

BEHAR: Right.

GRACE: Was murdered brutally alone. She had nobody to help her. And Aruba, the government of Aruba has done nothing. But confiscate the law. And this is their fault - Joran Van Der Sloot is their fault.

BEHAR: The Aruba government you blame, mostly.

GRACE: The government -

BEHAR: So you are sure he killed her.

GRACE: I have no doubt in my mind.

BEHAR: No.

GRACE: He also killed Stephany Tatiana, the Peruvian girl that -

BEHAR: Flores. Isn`t it Flores?

GRACE: Stephany Tatiana Flores -

BEHAR: Oh OK.

GRACE: That`s her first and second - first and middle name.

BEHAR: So you think he killed her, too.

GRACE: I have no doubt in my mind that he killed her.

BEHAR: Why can`t they nail him? But I mean he recently admitted to feeling guilty. What is he guilty about?

GRACE: Well what is alluding to feeling guilty, like I care about his emotions is that he tried to extort the Holloway family to $250,000. And the only reason he`s feeling guilt about it is he`s caught dead in the water, red-handed on water, on audio, on video, witnesses, John - set the whole thing up by a great lawyer. And they busted him. And so if he finishes in Peru, or does, he`ll come here for a little home cooking.

snipped

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: September 20, 2010, 01:39:22 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/people/Matthew-Meilands/100001360867918#!/profile.php?id=100001360867918&v=wall

Me either!   Even if she was stone ugly and there was little chance of marrying her off to anyone else.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: September 20, 2010, 01:47:32 AM »

Me either!     And the "I'm old enough to do what I want" wouldn't cut it with me!  Where there's a will...there's a way...it wouldn't be happenin'!   

Thanks for the pic! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: September 20, 2010, 01:48:18 AM »

Me either!   Even if she was stone ugly and there was little chance of marrying her off to anyone else.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: September 20, 2010, 02:04:56 AM »

is it just me?  Or does this statement by Renho sound like she is drunk again? Monkey Devil!

Glenda Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm   

Every time she talks about Aruba in the media in a negative way, it will bring more people to the island. Her SIL was in charge of Aruba's Public Relations, so I imagine "she" knows this already. In the same time, the people of Aruba would rather eat sand than benefit from the terrible things she says, even if it brings a boost in tourism. 

Yep, drunk again.

Don't you know the PM's were flying after that post!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: September 20, 2010, 03:05:41 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY! 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #688 on: September 20, 2010, 06:39:10 AM »

Samantha sure has that Jay Leno chin thing going on....bless her heart.

He needs to take her out to eat more.....she is wayyyyyy thin  Neutral

and yes, Renfro is again

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: September 20, 2010, 09:40:40 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: September 20, 2010, 10:17:31 AM »

I am HONORED!   Monkey Devil!

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/joran-por-fabor-basha-abao-pa-caba/

My original:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: September 20, 2010, 10:23:34 AM »

Thank you to whoever sent this in to Jossy:

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: September 20, 2010, 10:41:08 AM »

Very  Klaas!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: September 20, 2010, 11:32:36 AM »

Could a "guest" have been the initiator?  Sometimes I get a warm and fuzzy ... sometimes I receive encouragement when I consider who some of guests may be and ... sometimes I get the creeps.

Good Morning All

Janet
8:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: September 20, 2010, 11:34:11 AM »

AWESOME!   

I can't spend much time on it right now, but just from what I've gathered so far from that article it is a "plea" for Joran to do the right thing.

If I understand correctly the first part is saying that because of the epic failure to resolve Natalee's case, the world perceives that no criminal investigation is to be trusted in Aruba.

Then it addresses the "defenders" of Joran despite the obvious from the investigation...basically all roads lead to him.

It also states in no uncertain terms that to even suggest not allowing Beth and Peter R. DeVries on the island is ridiculous!  A comparison is even made to Cuba in that respect.  They have committed no crime, so there is not a legal basis for them to not be allowed in Aruba, or to come here and film.

I don't think anyone sent the picture in Klaas, I think someone from Diario was reading here and copied it.   

This is what was said...run through a couple different translators:

"relatonan the public by the end week here on the Internet by some Aruban door, Owing to iritate Several American Institute. pesey diadomingo at night, even the image here diripiente Owing to cuminza moves by the door mericanonan self here! they're Sostene beth twitty, y if arubianonan acting anti-beth is like ... cu arubianonan is acting pro-joran! Can see the image here the daily paper diadomingo Owing to capture at night on the internet."

I think a plea is made for Joran to tell what he knows, so that the island; and Natalee's family can have peace.

That's what I am gathering from what I can get translated...

It would be really really nice if we could get an English translation of the article directly from Diario!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: September 20, 2010, 11:57:20 AM »

I think it also says that those who are bashing Beth on the internet make it seem like
the island of Aruba is backing Joran and that is definately not the case. 

But I am not sure of that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #696 on: September 20, 2010, 11:58:38 AM »

Very cool Klaas Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: September 20, 2010, 11:58:49 AM »

COOL.  Good job. 

NEVER GIVE UP.  BRING NATALEE HOME.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: September 20, 2010, 01:42:33 PM »

klaas - most excellent! (also whoever picked it up for Diario.) I love that your caption was included.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #699 on: September 20, 2010, 01:55:48 PM »

Thank you to whoever sent this in to Jossy:

KLASS!! That's awesome!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.