April 18, 2024, 08:46:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216487 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: September 20, 2010, 07:37:26 PM »

I've copied and will work on clipping to just that portion where Tim is talking about Beth.   

Ive listened, quite sad for sure, geeze dont you think levi and steph both practise sounding like NG
Bombshell, they are both full of crap

Exactly!   

I'm not surprised at Steph Watts, I have absolutely no respect for him.  But I was sorely disappointed in Tim Miller's comments and participation in that discussion at all!  He hasn't talked to Beth, and he should have refrained from commenting until he did.  JMO

i will deal with this nonsense on my show thursday night
im beyond words

I look forward to it Dana, I'll be there!

Thanks for all you do!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: September 20, 2010, 07:39:10 PM »

I've copied and will work on clipping to just that portion where Tim is talking about Beth.   

Ive listened, quite sad for sure, geeze dont you think levi and steph both practise sounding like NG

Exactly!   

I'm not surprised at Steph Watts, I have absolutely no respect for him.  But I was sorely disappointed in Tim Miller's comments and participation in that discussion at all!  He hasn't talked to Beth, and he should have refrained from commenting until he did.  JMO

im beyond words

Thanks for all you do!  

Well its time that someone took those that throw these stones to task, some pretty serious allegations have been made by Watts, he needs to answer for them.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: September 20, 2010, 07:45:07 PM »

Hi all............Just popping in real quick after a phone call from a dear friend.  Family life and work are requiring all of my time these days - I haven't even had time to read.  Kudos to all of you for staying in the fight for Natalee.

I must say I am actually glad to finally see what appears to me to be nothing less than a line in the sand.

Tim Miller and his pal Louis Schaeffer failed Natalee, Beth and Dave when Silvetti turned his back on Natalee in that cage - and NO ONE pushed the issue.

Dave failed Natalee, again, by continuing to fall at his wife's knees as she continues to flirt with the devil.

Beth knows and understands all of this - and now I'm glad "we the people" can all see it.

My hat is off to Beth who has apparently shed her need to show continued support of someone whose EGO got in the way of pursuing what Persistence found.

Beth's meeting with Joran, I have a sneaking suspicion, left her with a modicum of peace that she had yet known.

Beth - we love you, and we support you.  Always.

We know what happened to Natalee, and we know what happened when she was found and then "lost" again.

My heart goes out to you, Beth.  Your strength, courage and tenacity is an inspiration to us all.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: September 20, 2010, 07:46:31 PM »

IMO, Tim is being USED to further an agenda.

Red needs to listen to it too.

I'm mad and just feel sick about it.   

Hiya Txmom.  I really don't think so.  And it saddens me to no end to have to finally admit to myself where Tim's focus $$$$$$ is.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: September 20, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »

Hi all............Just popping in real quick after a phone call from a dear friend.  Family life and work are requiring all of my time these days - I haven't even had time to read.  Kudos to all of you for staying in the fight for Natalee.

I must say I am actually glad to finally see what appears to me to be nothing less than a line in the sand.

Tim Miller and his pal Louis Schaeffer failed Natalee, Beth and Dave when Silvetti turned his back on Natalee in that cage - and NO ONE pushed the issue.

Dave failed Natalee, again, by continuing to fall at his wife's knees as she continues to flirt with the devil.

Beth knows and understands all of this - and now I'm glad "we the people" can all see it.

My hat is off to Beth who has apparently shed her need to show continued support of someone whose EGO got in the way of pursuing what Persistence found.

Beth's meeting with Joran, I have a sneaking suspicion, left her with a modicum of peace that she had yet known.

Beth - we love you, and we support you.  Always.

We know what happened to Natalee, and we know what happened when she was found and then "lost" again.

My heart goes out to you, Beth.  Your strength, courage and tenacity is an inspiration to us all.

BRAVO 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 20, 2010, 07:47:33 PM »

Well, Tim ... old boy ... you certainly expressed your feelings clearly as far as I'm concerned.  When you used the word "exploiting", I must say it became very clear how you feel ... and where you stand.  I'm afraid you are going to end up eating a lot of those words.
The things Tim just said about Beth are unbelieveable.  What in the world is he thinking?  I'm just speechless.  I'm going out in the heat and just wander around.  Amazing.

Tim???  Who appointed you judge of anyone???

Precisely.  Those in glass houses..........
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: September 20, 2010, 07:48:12 PM »

Exactly!   

im beyond words

Thanks for all you do!  

Well its time that someone took those that throw these stones to task, some pretty serious allegations have been made by Watts, he needs to answer for them.

ABSOLUTELY!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: September 20, 2010, 07:50:22 PM »

Tim has never wavered in his support of Silvetti and Schaeffer.  The happenings he observed on board the Persistence that troubled him made no difference.  Tim has remained silence regarding the betrayal while embracing an ongoing professional relationship with these men in regards to TES searches.

Janet

+++++++

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: September 20, 2010, 07:51:10 PM »

Exactly!   

im beyond words

Thanks for all you do!  

Steph Watts loves to hear himself talk & Tim Miller knew he should have kept his mouth shut since he apologized two or three times.  I can't wait until Thursday, Dana.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: September 20, 2010, 07:52:39 PM »

Klaas

Have you listened to the entire Steph Watt/Tim Miller interview!!

The discussion regarding Beth Holloway begins at 28:45.

Your thoughts please.

Janet

++++++

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

I didn't listen to that part, will do now.

I will use Tim Millers own words, and I hate to say this, these are very harsh words but Tim sounds like he has had a bit to drink again. 

I don't think Tim was drunk.  His words are very clear.  They are not rambling.

IMO

Janet

+++++

TIM MILLER - STEPH WATT’S INTERVIEW

Beginning

Robin calls Tim re Dave's collapse.

Robin has call Tim several times today.

Tim upholds Dave to the nth degree.

28:45

Tim talked to Dave regarding Beth’s face to face with Joran.

Beth did not return Tim’s call.

21:15

Tim undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face.

Tim implies that Beth compromises the Aruban investigation.

Tim upholds the Aruban investigation.

Tim questions Beth foundation.

Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raising.

Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disapprearance for financial gain.

Questions Beth foundation.

Beth has not financially supported TES

Tim upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the  Persistence undertaking.

Tim upholds Aurban Authorities efforts throughout the search.

Tim uphold Dave Holloway.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: September 20, 2010, 07:53:06 PM »

Exactly!   

im beyond words

Thanks for all you do!  

Steph Watts loves to hear himself talk & Tim Miller knew he should have kept his mouth shut since he apologized two or three times.  I can't wait until Thursday, Dana.

oh im peed off for sure
im hoping many will listen to what was said on that show by watts and comment here
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: September 20, 2010, 07:54:41 PM »

Hiya Txmom.  I really don't think so.  And it saddens me to no end to have to finally admit to myself where Tim's focus $$$$$$ is.

Maybe you're right Jen, I've always tried to give Tim the benefit of the doubt because I so respected his work.  But money sure was the focus of much of the conversation.

I'm going to (closely) listen again, I just wanted to cool off a bit before I did. 

So glad you came by and posted!  You've been missed!   

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: September 20, 2010, 07:56:44 PM »

Maybe you're right Jen, I've always tried to give Tim the benefit of the doubt because I so respected his work.  But money sure was the focus of much of the conversation.

I'm going to (closely) listen again, I just wanted to cool off a bit before I did. 

tim got trapped by that goof and fed off of his questions
i find watts 90 percent to blame here
but tim isnt the same as he once was
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: September 20, 2010, 07:59:24 PM »

tim got trapped by that goof and fed off of his questions
i find watts 90 percent to blame here
but tim isnt the same as he once was

Tim hasn't been the same since he got involved with the Anthony's (Cindy especially).  He was drug down by them and he hasn't recovered. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: September 20, 2010, 08:01:12 PM »

Well, Tim ... old boy ... you certainly expressed your feelings clearly as far as I'm concerned.  When you used the word "exploiting", I must say it became very clear how you feel ... and where you stand.  I'm afraid you are going to end up eating a lot of those words.

The things Tim just said about Beth are unbelieveable.  What in the world is he thinking?  I'm just speechless.  I'm going out in the heat and just wander around.  Amazing.

Tim???  Who appointed you judge of anyone???

Would Tim be undermining Beth so despicably if he thought for one minute his friendship with Robin and Dave would be jeopardized?

In that recording ... Tim upholds Dave Holloway to the inth degree.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: September 20, 2010, 08:02:29 PM »

Exactly!   

im beyond words

Thanks for all you do!  

oh im peed off for sure
im hoping many will listen to what was said on that show by watts and comment here

I'm right there with you Dana.  I think I'll join BoxerDawg out in the heat and wander around and try to calm down.

If I hadn't heard that show myself and somebody else told me what was said, I would have thought they were lying.

I'm still just shocked and disgusted!   

Can't wait to hear what Red has to say about it! 

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: September 20, 2010, 08:08:16 PM »

me too

Exactly!   

im beyond words

Thanks for all you do!  

oh im peed off for sure

I'm right there with you Dana.  I think I'll join BoxerDawg out in the heat and wander around and try to calm down.

If I hadn't heard that show myself and somebody else told me what was said, I would have thought they were lying.

I'm still just shocked and disgusted!   

Can't wait to hear what Red has to say about it! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 20, 2010, 08:11:53 PM »

Just getting caught up. I've kept quiet about my feelings of Tim -- out of respect to Red. But this is it. I am more convinced than ever The Persistence was nothing but a scam. I am now not so sure Tim was just duped by them -- he was likely complicit.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: September 20, 2010, 08:13:23 PM »

Klaas

Have you listened to the entire Steph Watt/Tim Miller interview!!

The discussion regarding Beth Holloway begins at 28:45.

Your thoughts please.

Janet

++++++

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

I didn't listen to that part, will do now.

I will use Tim Millers own words, and I hate to say this, these are very harsh words but Tim sounds like he has had a bit to drink again. 

I don't think Tim was drunk.  His words are very clear.  They are not rambling.

IMO

Janet

+++++

TIM MILLER - STEPH WATT’S INTERVIEW

Beginning

Robin calls Tim re Dave's collapse.

Robin has call Tim several times today.

Tim upholds Dave to the nth degree.

28:45

Tim talked to Dave regarding Beth’s face to face with Joran.

Beth did not return Tim’s call.

21:15

Tim undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face.

Tim implies that Beth compromises the Aruban investigation.

Tim wants the Natalee Holloway case to go away.

Tim upholds the Aruban investigation.

Tim questions Beth foundation.

Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raisings.

Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disappearance for financial gain.

Questions Beth foundation.

Beth has not financially supported TES

Tim upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the  Persistence undertaking.

Tim upholds Aurban Authorities efforts throughout the search.

Tim upholds Dave Holloway.

Blue Moon

When Kyle Kingman's words were considered ... when Tim Miller's silence was considered ... when Tim Miller's ongoing professional relationship with Silvetti and Schaefer was considered ... I knew that Tim had become a participant in the Persistence betrayal of Natalee and her family.

I feel vindicated.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: September 20, 2010, 08:14:43 PM »

OT, but Natalee seems to come to mind.   

Lynyrd Skynyrd inspiration dies in north Florida
1 hr 59 mins ago
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Leonard Skinner, the basketball coach and gym teacher who inspired the name of the Southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd, died Monday in Florida, his daughter said. He was 77.

Skinner died in his sleep at the St. Catherine Laboure Manor in Jacksonville, where he had been living for about a year, his daughter Susie Moore said. Skinner had Alzheimer's disease.

He was working at Robert E. Lee High School in Jacksonville in the late 1960s when he sent a group of students to the principal's office because their hair was too long. Those students later formed a band, using a variation of Skinner's name for their own.

During an interview in January 2009, Skinner said he was always bothered by the way the legend grew to say he was particularly tough on the band members or that he had kicked them out of school, according to The Florida Times-Union, which first reported Skinner's death.

"It was against the school rules," Skinner said then. "I don't particularly like long hair on men, but again, it wasn't my rule."

The band became popular in the mid-1970s, with hits such as "Sweet Home Alabama" and "Free Bird." Three of the band members, including lead singer Ronnie Van Zant, were killed in a 1977 plane crash. The band regrouped and continues to perform today.

Years after sending the young students to the office, Skinner found his son listening to an album called "Pronounced Leh-Nerd Skin-Nerd." The son, also named Leonard, said his father wasn't particularly impressed.

After discovering the connection, Skinner eventually made friends with some of the band members, according to the paper. They even performed at a Jacksonville bar the former coach owned.

Skinner later allowed the band to use a photo of his Leonard Skinner Realty sign for the inside of their third album, and he once introduced them at a Jacksonville concert.

Skinner's children said their father was never completely comfortable with being linked to the band but did grow to embrace it.

"He made a lot of new friends," Moore said. "That in itself really brought a lot of wonderful people in our family's lives, simply because they were Lynyrd Skynyrd fans, and they wanted to meet Dad. They loved him. They're part of our extended family now."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100920/ap_on_en_mu/us_obit_skynyrd_inspiration_3

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.