April 19, 2024, 07:00:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216501 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: September 20, 2010, 08:19:12 PM »

Tim has never wavered in his support of Silvetti and Schaeffer.  The happenings he observed on board the Persistence that troubled him made no difference.  Tim has remained silence regarding the betrayal while embracing an ongoing professional relationship with these men in regards to TES searches.

Janet

Exactly!!!!

And I do believe that support wasn't just one way.  And I think we are now seeing the fallout from that.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 20, 2010, 08:21:24 PM »

Just getting caught up. I've kept quiet about my feelings of Tim -- out of respect to Red. But this is it. I am more convinced than ever The Persistence was nothing but a scam. I am now not so sure Tim was just duped by them -- he was likely complicit.

I think he was complicit after the fact.  Think of the continued affiliation TES has had with those two American Traitors.  I'll betcha there was a price tag that came with all of that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: September 20, 2010, 08:21:40 PM »

My DIL just called.  She just got home from work after a teacher's meeting  and ... she promised that after a bite to eat she would listen to the interview and put together a transcript.

Janet
5:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: September 20, 2010, 08:22:55 PM »

Thanks TxMom.  I've missed all of you as well. 

As I'm sure all of you know, being a Mom comes first.  Always.

That has been my focus.

But I couldn't let this one just go by without a few remarks. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: September 20, 2010, 08:23:10 PM »

Tim has never wavered in his support of Silvetti and Schaeffer.  The happenings he observed on board the Persistence that troubled him made no difference.  Tim has remained silence regarding the betrayal while embracing an ongoing professional relationship with these men in regards to TES searches.

Janet

Exactly!!!!

And I do believe that support wasn't just one way.  And I think we are now seeing the fallout from that.

How ya doing Mommy?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: September 20, 2010, 08:24:38 PM »

Steph Watts is FOS.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: September 20, 2010, 08:25:58 PM »

Steph Watts is FOS.

I never clued in until today's interview.

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 20, 2010, 08:29:18 PM »

Oh, I was also informed a few days ago of some quaint posts by a specific Monkey here.

Let me just say, Edward - you, my friend, are despicable.

Natalee's Freebirds intent was NEVER for notoriety, fame, or money.  We remained anonymous for 3 years.  We ferretted out the facts from the bullshit, and we wrote about it.  We figured out when, where and how Natalee's remains were disposed of, and we made that known.  Or do you think it was mere coincidence that the cage with Natalee's remains were found precisely where we knew they would be?

Our hands, individually, were forced by the beginnings of what fallout you are hearing today.  We would have remained anonymous for all eternity, but for the likes of Kyle Kingman, Louis Schaeffer, John Silvetti...........and I am sad to say Tim Miller.

Their ungodly betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her mother were atrocious and unforgiveable.  The truth needed to be made known - and my wonderful friend kermit was the first to throw personal protections aside to bring it forward.

For those like you, Edward, who play one-upmanship after the fact..............and after years of snide posts - regardless of your nic of the day - I have nothing but pity.

Get yourself a real life.  The rest of us have been here from the beginning with nothing but the noblest of intentions.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: September 20, 2010, 08:30:12 PM »

Janet

Exactly!!!!

How ya doing Mommy?

Janet

I'm exhausted.  But I've never been happier in my life.  Our son is a godsend, and we are grateful every single (sleepless) day. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #789 on: September 20, 2010, 08:31:35 PM »

That has been my focus.

Yes it does.  I understand completely!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: September 20, 2010, 08:31:35 PM »

Steph Watts is FOS.

He has been trying to make a name for himself - and he has just shot himself in the foot.  He's been trying to play with the Big Dogs for some time now.  One would think he would have learned the "do's and don'ts" of journalism.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: September 20, 2010, 08:32:19 PM »

That has been my focus.

Yes it does.  I understand completely!   an angelic monkey

Take care all.  Stand strong in your fight for Justice for Natalee!!!!!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: September 20, 2010, 08:34:03 PM »

Oh, I was also informed a few days ago of some quaint posts by a specific Monkey here.

Natalee's Freebirds intent was NEVER for notoriety, fame, or money.  We remained anonymous for 3 years.  We ferretted out the facts from the bullshit, and we wrote about it.  We figured out when, where and how Natalee's remains were disposed of, and we made that known.  Or do you think it was mere coincidence that the cage with Natalee's remains were found precisely where we knew they would be?

Our hands, individually, were forced by the beginnings of what fallout you are hearing today.  We would have remained anonymous for all eternity, but for the likes of Kyle Kingman, Louis Schaeffer, John Silvetti...........and I am sad to say Tim Miller.

Their ungodly betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her mother were atrocious and unforgiveable.  The truth needed to be made known - and my wonderful friend kermit was the first to throw personal protections aside to bring it forward.

For those like you, Edward, who play one-upmanship after the fact..............and after years of snide posts - regardless of your nic of the day - I have nothing but pity.

Get yourself a real life.  The rest of us have been here from the beginning with nothing but the noblest of intentions.

Oh, how we have missed you, Jen!  You are great.  Kiss the baby from Magnolia.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: September 20, 2010, 08:34:30 PM »

Tim Miller said he apologizes in advance but he think Beth is exploiting Natalee.  I say she was not.  She is a woman on a mission to get the truth as to what happened to her daughter.  She will do anything to get the truth.

In my opinion Tim is mad because he said Dave was working on a plan going to Peru and questioning Joran.  To me I think Tim is mad because he believes she messed up Dave's plan.  Was Beth in on this plan?

NEWS FLASH FOR TIM MILLER:  BETH KNOWS SHE IS NATALEE'S MOTHER.

It's not about money it's about getting the truth.  You should know that Tim Miller.  Just because you are friends with Dave you don't go against the mother.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 08:38:23 PM by San » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: September 20, 2010, 08:35:09 PM »

Janet

Exactly!!!!

How ya doing Mommy?

Janet

I'm exhausted.  But I've never been happier in my life.  Our son is a godsend, and we are grateful every single (sleepless) day. 

an angelic monkey

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #795 on: September 20, 2010, 08:35:36 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: September 20, 2010, 08:35:51 PM »

Will do Mags.  And thank you.  Must go feed the little angel.  He has gained over 2 lbs, and has grown 2.5 inches.

He is truly a gift!! 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: September 20, 2010, 08:37:23 PM »

I this your best attempt at the sick post of the day ?

I have never seen you at any search event.

You don't have Natalee or any clue as the where she is or is not.

Kiss my ass.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 20, 2010, 08:40:38 PM »

My DIL just called.  She just got home from work after a teacher's meeting  and ... she promised that after a bite to eat she would listen to the interview and put together a transcript.

Janet
5:20 PM PT

Thank you Janet
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: September 20, 2010, 08:40:52 PM »

I this your best attempt at the sick post of the day ?

I have never seen you at any search event.

You don't have Natalee or any clue as the where she is or is not.

Kiss my ass.

Tsk tsk.

Watch the language pal.  Has to be a slap in the face when you think we are all gone, and the former Admin comes and knocks you down a few pegs.  if you want to continue to attempt to denounce those who have true hearts - go over to RU, I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms.

Oh wait........you're already there.

Have fun playing your games - I don't play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.