April 25, 2024, 02:42:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216696 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: September 20, 2010, 11:02:53 PM »

is it just me?  Or does this statement by Renho sound like she is drunk again? Monkey Devil!

Glenda Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm   

Every time she talks about Aruba in the media in a negative way, it will bring more people to the island. Her SIL was in charge of Aruba's Public Relations, so I imagine "she" knows this already. In the same time, the people of Aruba would rather eat sand than benefit from the terrible things she says, even if it brings a boost in tourism. 

Resigned posted this today:

lunch on the beach...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #841 on: September 20, 2010, 11:03:31 PM »

Steph Watts problem is that he would like to be a Peter deVries. Never, ever, never will that happen.

2 4 1
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: September 20, 2010, 11:17:37 PM »

Great to see that Jen3560 stopped by and posted about the current discussion of Watts and Miller.  Wish her the best.

Also great to see that Klaas launched our resident astronaut to his new home at the space center.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: September 20, 2010, 11:18:59 PM »

Great to see that Jen3560 stopped by and posted about the current discussion of Watts and Miller.  Wish her the best.

Also great to see that Klaas launched our resident astronaut to his new home at the space center.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: September 20, 2010, 11:33:41 PM »

I find it very hard to believe that the Aruban Prosecutors contacted Beth and Peter in Peru and told them to get "their butts" to Aruba (as Steph put it on the radio show).

It would be interesting IMO to know where that information came from.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/

Snipped from Steph's blog:

Now, the Prosecutor in Aruba was so not happy with the little stunt the pair pulled off in Peru. The stunt being — talking their way into the prison where Joran Van Der Sloot is housed and getting an on-camera confrontation between Holloway and Van Der Sloot. After that, the prosecutor ordered Holloway and De Vires to get to Aruba. Tune in to the radio show tomorrow night for all the details….

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: September 20, 2010, 11:34:06 PM »

Steph really should let Debbie proof his blog posts before he posts them, I'm sure she'd be more than happy to!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: September 20, 2010, 11:40:09 PM »

I find it very hard to believe that the Aruban Prosecutors contacted Beth and Peter in Peru and told them to get "their butts" to Aruba (as Steph put it on the radio show).

Now, the Prosecutor in Aruba was so not happy with the little stunt the pair pulled off in Peru. The stunt being — talking their way into the prison where Joran Van Der Sloot is housed and getting an on-camera confrontation between Holloway and Van Der Sloot. After that, the prosecutor ordered Holloway and De Vires to get to Aruba. Tune in to the radio show tomorrow night for all the details….

Steph is FOS and that is why he no longer works with Fox and Greta. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: September 20, 2010, 11:46:38 PM »

Not my favorite reporter but....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Host Name:     Steph Watts
Show Name:    
Watts up With This

Date / Length:    9/19/2010 5:00 PM - 1 hr 1 min
Length:    1 hr 1 min
Description:

h:90737 s:1217704    
"JUSTICE IS JUST A CLICK AWAY" FACE TO FACE WITH JORAN VAN DER SLOOT- WHAT REALLY WENT ON WHEN NATALEE HOLOWAY'S MOTHER CONFRONTED JORAN VAN DER SLOOT IN A PERUVIAN JAIL - WE WILL TALK TO CASE INSIDERS - AND THE LATEST IN THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE WITH TEXAS EQUUSEARCHE'S TIM MILLER JOINING US....

If you listen to the podcast - Tim Miller is saying Dave Holloway collapsed on a boat and was taken to a hospital.  Robin is taking him to a cardiologist.  They are talking about stress levels. 

Hearts and prayers out to Dave Holloway.

While Beth lets things out, Dave holds things in.  This is so sad.  One Sloot started an avalanche that still echos to this day.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: September 20, 2010, 11:49:34 PM »

Tim has never wavered in his support of Silvetti and Schaeffer.  The happenings he observed on board the Persistence that troubled him made no difference.  Tim has remained silence regarding the betrayal while embracing an ongoing professional relationship with these men in regards to TES searches.

Janet

Exactly!!!!

And I do believe that support wasn't just one way.  And I think we are now seeing the fallout from that.

[/quote]

The following quotes of Kyle Kingman convinces me that Tim Miller was on the side of justice for Natalee and closure for her family at the time the trap was discovered ... at the time of the visual dive ... at the time he departed from the ship prior to the recovery dive.

What changed?  What/who persuaded Tim Miller to become a participant ... a participant through his silence ... in the furthering of the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005?

Janet

++++++

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: September 20, 2010, 11:53:45 PM »

(Continued)

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: September 21, 2010, 12:02:25 AM »

OMG Magnolia -you're probably right!  I never thought he would be that stupid not to think.

Hudson has a whole lot more sense than Cat!

I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: September 21, 2010, 12:04:25 AM »

OMG Magnolia -you're probably right!  I never thought he would be that stupid not to think.

Hudson has a whole lot more sense than Cat!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: September 21, 2010, 12:06:41 AM »

I've copied and will work on clipping to just that portion where Tim is talking about Beth.  

Ive listened, quite sad for sure, geeze dont you think levi and steph both practise sounding like NG
Bombshell, they are both full of crap

It's sick and sad what has happened to Tim.

Very.  WTH was he thinking?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: September 21, 2010, 12:10:21 AM »

I've copied and will work on clipping to just that portion where Tim is talking about Beth.   

Ive listened, quite sad for sure, geeze dont you think levi and steph both practise sounding like NG
Bombshell, they are both full of crap

Exactly!   

I'm not surprised at Steph Watts, I have absolutely no respect for him.  But I was sorely disappointed in Tim Miller's comments and participation in that discussion at all!  He hasn't talked to Beth, and he should have refrained from commenting until he did.  JMO

i will deal with this nonsense on my show thursday night
im beyond words

Thanks, Dana!

I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: September 21, 2010, 12:13:18 AM »

I have always thought that he gets a lot of his info from the lovely Debbie, the spellchecker.
She is always on the blog when he is "on the air".

I never thought I would hear Tim Miller say such ugly things about Beth, but I suspect she has
been onto them all since she got Kermit's email. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: September 21, 2010, 12:16:26 AM »

Klaas

Have you listened to the entire Steph Watt/Tim Miller interview!!

The discussion regarding Beth Holloway begins at 28:45.

Your thoughts please.

Janet

++++++

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

I didn't listen to that part, will do now.

I will use Tim Millers own words, and I hate to say this, these are very harsh words but Tim sounds like he has had a bit to drink again. 

I don't think Tim was drunk.  His words are very clear.  They are not rambling.

IMO

Janet

+++++

TIM MILLER - STEPH WATT’S INTERVIEW

Beginning

Robin calls Tim re Dave's collapse.

Robin has call Tim several times today.

Tim upholds Dave to the nth degree.

28:45

Tim talked to Dave regarding Beth’s face to face with Joran.

Beth did not return Tim’s call.

21:15

Tim undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face.

Tim implies that Beth compromises the Aruban investigation.

Tim upholds the Aruban investigation.

Tim questions Beth foundation.

Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raising.

Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disapprearance for financial gain.

Questions Beth foundation.

Beth has not financially supported TES

Tim upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the  Persistence undertaking.

Tim upholds Aurban Authorities efforts throughout the search.

Tim uphold Dave Holloway.

Now I have chest pain.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: September 21, 2010, 12:18:47 AM »

Klaas

Have you listened to the entire Steph Watt/Tim Miller interview!!

The discussion regarding Beth Holloway begins at 28:45.

Your thoughts please.

Janet

++++++

I didn't listen to that part, will do now.

I will use Tim Millers own words, and I hate to say this, these are very harsh words but Tim sounds like he has had a bit to drink again. 

I don't think Tim was drunk.  His words are very clear.  They are not rambling.

IMO

Janet

+++++

TIM MILLER - STEPH WATT’S INTERVIEW

Beginning

Robin calls Tim re Dave's collapse.

Robin has call Tim several times today.

Tim upholds Dave to the nth degree.

28:45

Tim talked to Dave regarding Beth’s face to face with Joran.

Beth did not return Tim’s call.

21:15

Tim undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face.

Tim implies that Beth compromises the Aruban investigation.

Tim upholds the Aruban investigation.

Tim questions Beth foundation.

Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raising.

Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disapprearance for financial gain.

Questions Beth foundation.

Beth has not financially supported TES

Tim upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the  Persistence undertaking.

Tim upholds Aurban Authorities efforts throughout the search.

Tim uphold Dave Holloway.

Now I have chest pain.

It took me hours to calm down!  If you haven't listened to the show you need to, but be prepared to be FURIOUS!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: September 21, 2010, 12:30:07 AM »

Tim has never wavered in his support of Silvetti and Schaeffer.  The happenings he observed on board the Persistence that troubled him made no difference.  Tim has remained silence regarding the betrayal while embracing an ongoing professional relationship with these men in regards to TES searches.

Janet

Exactly!!!!

And I do believe that support wasn't just one way.  And I think we are now seeing the fallout from that.

The following quotes of Kyle Kingman convinces me that Tim Miller was on the side of justice for Natalee and closure for her family at the time the trap was discovered ... at the time of the visual dive ... at the time he departed from the ship prior to the recovery dive.

What changed?  What/who persuaded Tim Miller to become a participant ... a participant through his silence ... in the furthering of the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005?

Janet

++++++

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
 I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

[/quote]

You've posted this several times and I have had my thoughts about why and have posted them in the past.

Silvetti and Shaefer are businessmen.  They offered their services for the search.  

Miller is the founder of a nonprofit organization that searches for missing persons.  He relies on donations.  Silvetti and Shaefer still provide assistance.

The businessmen can donate time, equipment, staff, whatever and it has a $ amount.  They can write it off.

Miller, imo, could have been offered a deal he couldn't turn down.  

Watts deliberately asked if Beth had ever made a donation to TES.  Miller's response detailed how she bowed out of 2 recent events, adding that she gets paid for speaking.  I believe since she no longer teaches, she lives on the pay she gets for speaking engagements.  I do not believe that any $ from the recent events in Peru or Aruba are for her personal gain, but instead for the center in Washington DC.  

It seemed Miller eluded to Dave helping on searches for other missing persons, but I'm not sure about that.  If so, then Dave 'contributed'.  

I may be forgetting all the thoughts I would want to relay, but I think it's all about the money and notoriety.  

Maybe someone will fill in the blanks I have left.  
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 12:35:39 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #858 on: September 21, 2010, 12:46:52 AM »

I wonder if they are using the old divide and conquer technique?

Beth = stick

Dave = carrot

???

Who knows.

I definitely heart the stick.

It is hard to reason with the unreasonable.

My prayers for Dave though, he is a good man. an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: September 21, 2010, 12:51:22 AM »

I am sooooo slow!  Edward's diving suit just dawned on me.

Diving suit or ass-tronaut suit?

I was thinking there was a hijacking.....

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.