March 28, 2024, 02:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215354 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: September 21, 2010, 01:27:21 AM »

You've posted this several times and I have had my thoughts about why and have posted them in the past.

Silvetti and Shaefer are businessmen.  They offered their services for the search. 

Miller is the founder of a nonprofit organization that searches for missing persons.  He relies on donations.  Silvetti and Shaefer still provide assistance.

The businessmen can donate time, equipment, staff, whatever and it has a $ amount.  They can write it off.

Miller, imo, could have been offered a deal he couldn't turn down. 

Watts deliberately asked if Beth had ever made a donation to TES.  Miller's response detailed how she bowed out of 2 recent events, adding that she gets paid for speaking.  I believe since she no longer teaches, she lives on the pay she gets for speaking engagements.  I do not believe that any $ from the recent events in Peru or Aruba are for her personal gain, but instead for the center in Washington DC. 

It seemed Miller eluded to Dave helping on searches for other missing persons, but I'm not sure about that.  If so, then Dave 'contributed'. 

I may be forgetting all the thoughts I would want to relay, but I think it's all about the money and notoriety. 

Maybe someone will fill in the blanks I have left. 
________________________________________________________________________________________

Tim is still trying to collect money to go and search in Aruba on those other 100 targets that Silvetti and
Company said they found.  Remember they were going to bring in the big boat from Trinidad.  There are no
other targets.  IMO

That other time that Tim was on with Steph, he admitted that human remains were found and
the Aruban authorities said that the remains were male.  Steph said on that show, that they were
going down to Aruba and had a big house and lots of steaks and beer and told Dave to come on down.
Dave went and they were all there for a week............did nothing.  It was just a vacation.
IMO

I've wondered but never asked what they actually DID while they were there.  If the news reports were right and IIRC, Dave arrived one day..talked to the authorities...and left the next.  I don't think he was there the whole time.  It was curious to me that they (Tim) waited until they got there to find out they wouldn't be allowed to search ONE SINGLE area.  And exactly what was Steph's purpose there again?  And yet Tim wants to rant and rave about wanting the Natalee Holloway case to go away?  Like it's keeping him from searching for other people?  Seems to me it would be a matter of having better planning!  I hope he listens to all the crap he said on that show and thinks long and hard about what he's said!

I thought they never got to talk to authorities at all...not even Dave. 
They were going to search the bird sanctuary where Joran said he had put Natalee,
but could never get permission to search and somebody followed them and they got
scared, but Tim said tonight that they were treated royally.
Yeah, steaks and beer for all! No need for a search! 

That's what that Steph said right on his show.  He made it sound like a big house party.

Come on down!!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #881 on: September 21, 2010, 01:30:19 AM »

Tim Miller said he apologizes in advance but he think Beth is exploiting Natalee.  I say she was not.  She is a woman on a mission to get the truth as to what happened to her daughter.  She will do anything to get the truth.

In my opinion Tim is mad because he said Dave was working on a plan going to Peru and questioning Joran.  To me I think Tim is mad because he believes she messed up Dave's plan.  Was Beth in on this plan?

NEWS FLASH FOR TIM MILLER:  BETH KNOWS SHE IS NATALEE'S MOTHER.

It's not about money it's about getting the truth.  You should know that Tim Miller.  Just because you are friends with Dave you don't go against the mother.

And you just made me think of something. For 5 years Dave and Beth have played two roles but both basically in conjuction with each other. A good cop bad cop if you will. Beth played the part of the bully and took the heat. Dave tried to be everyones friend. How many times did we hear him and Tim talk about not burning bridges and keeping your enemies close. And that was all great. Try everything to get Natalee back. But after Joran murdered again and is sitting in a Peruvian prison it is clear Dave's plan didn't work. Does anyone think Dave can go to Peru and hand Joran a Bible now?! Does anyone think that would work?! Joran has Beth running thru his veins. He hates her with every fiber of his being. I would say hate has turned to need. We all know what I am saying here. Only Beth can talk to him now.

Makes sense to me, Spooky.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: September 21, 2010, 01:30:40 AM »

Now that lines appear to be drawn -- I think Beth should just lay it ALL on the line. QUESTION the Persistence search and EVERYONE involved.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: September 21, 2010, 01:32:31 AM »

Well, this has me riled...I'm never up this late anymore.  I'm going to sign off and will be back later this AM. 

Goodnight, everyone....see you later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #884 on: September 21, 2010, 01:34:16 AM »

sw is a $hit....
He said....3 groups make money off of Natalee....
the murderer
media
Natalee's Mother (Beth)
steph IS DISGUSTING.....
tm.......I would like to say...IN NATALEE's BEST INTERESTS - Beth is exploiting Natalee's death... (WTH>>>>tm is a HUGE disappointment....who the hell is tm to speak in Natalee's best interests?

tm....If Beth really wants to make a difference....arubans are good people.....Beth shouldn't boycott aruba.....she should help missing children cause at home because there are many more than the single instance with Natalee in aruba.......tm.....American TRAITOR..at the end of the day...for his role in looking the other way and EXPLOITING the persistence coverup that he played a key role....shame on tm......

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: September 21, 2010, 01:35:40 AM »

sw is a $hit....
the murderer
media
Natalee's Mother (Beth)
steph IS DISGUSTING.....
tm.......I would like to say...IN NATALEE's BEST INTERESTS - Beth is exploiting Natalee's death... (WTH>>>>tm is a HUGE disappointment....who the hell is tm to speak in Natalee's best interests?

tm....If Beth really wants to make a difference....arubans are good people.....Beth shouldn't boycott aruba.....she should help missing children cause at home because there are many more than the single instance with Natalee in aruba.......tm.....American TRAITOR..at the end of the day...for his role in looking the other way and EXPLOITING the persistence coverup that he played a key role....shame on tm......

Well said!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #886 on: September 21, 2010, 01:38:34 AM »

Devries Beth team plans - always work - Intense media pressure. It's why people all over the
globe are still talking about this in 2010.

Tim Miller Dave team plans - just sort of mysteriously fade into the night. No media pressure.

It has been a repetitive pattern for years now, huh?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: September 21, 2010, 01:40:53 AM »

I am sooooo slow!  Edward's diving suit just dawned on me.

Diving suit or ass-tronaut suit?

I was thinking there was a hijacking.....

A hijacking or a knowingly allowing but I agree very possible
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: September 21, 2010, 01:45:24 AM »

If you run a forum and have access to someone's e-mail address and password -- it is not hard to hijack them on another forum -- people often use they the same nickname and password at different forums. ...... just sayin'

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: September 21, 2010, 01:46:00 AM »

sw is a $hit....
the murderer
media
Natalee's Mother (Beth)
steph IS DISGUSTING.....

He left out Melody Granadildo! Monkey Devil!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: September 21, 2010, 01:46:17 AM »

I posted earlier that I thought Tim may have been complicit at the time of the Persistence search ---- I think I jumped the gun. After further thought, I think that both Tim and Kyle originally had good intentions. I think they both to succumbed to the pressure of securing their financial benefactors for the long run. They both sold-out. -JMO
Agreed........
But kyle has clammed up at least......tm needs to spill the beans on what really went on with the persistence....imo....if he ever wants to get much needed and deserved contributions heading his way again....he has done good work for so many........but he may have cracked...I can't support him any more after hearing the interview with sw.......As Jen says...the line has been draw and sides are emerging/exposed.....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: September 21, 2010, 01:46:19 AM »

If you run a forum and have access to someone's e-mail address and password -- it is not hard to hijack them on another forum -- people often use the same nickname and password at different forums. ...... just sayin'

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: September 21, 2010, 01:50:42 AM »

Nite, all -- see you tomorrow!  

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: September 21, 2010, 01:52:52 AM »

Nite, all -- see you tomorrow!  

G'night Wreck... go lower that bp and have a good night of sleep.

------------------
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: September 21, 2010, 01:56:10 AM »

Now that lines appear to be drawn -- I think Beth should just lay it ALL on the line. QUESTION the Persistence search and EVERYONE involved.
I'd love to see JQK pull that string.......
Answer up, American Traitors.......start with accounting for the solicited funds under false pretenses....
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: September 21, 2010, 01:57:13 AM »

You've posted this several times and I have had my thoughts about why and have posted them in the past.

Silvetti and Shaefer are businessmen.  They offered their services for the search. 

Miller is the founder of a nonprofit organization that searches for missing persons.  He relies on donations.  Silvetti and Shaefer still provide assistance.

The businessmen can donate time, equipment, staff, whatever and it has a $ amount.  They can write it off.

Miller, imo, could have been offered a deal he couldn't turn down. 

Watts deliberately asked if Beth had ever made a donation to TES.  Miller's response detailed how she bowed out of 2 recent events, adding that she gets paid for speaking.  I believe since she no longer teaches, she lives on the pay she gets for speaking engagements.  I do not believe that any $ from the recent events in Peru or Aruba are for her personal gain, but instead for the center in Washington DC. 

It seemed Miller eluded to Dave helping on searches for other missing persons, but I'm not sure about that.  If so, then Dave 'contributed'. 

I may be forgetting all the thoughts I would want to relay, but I think it's all about the money and notoriety. 

Maybe someone will fill in the blanks I have left. 
________________________________________________________________________________________

Tim is still trying to collect money to go and search in Aruba on those other 100 targets that Silvetti and
Company said they found.  Remember they were going to bring in the big boat from Trinidad.  There are no
other targets.  IMO

That other time that Tim was on with Steph, he admitted that human remains were found and
the Aruban authorities said that the remains were male.  Steph said on that show, that they were
going down to Aruba and had a big house and lots of steaks and beer and told Dave to come on down.
Dave went and they were all there for a week............did nothing.  It was just a vacation. IMO

Thanks, Magnolia....that was one of the points I wanted to talk about, in a way.   During the entire Watts show he kept asking for donations.  It was overkill and his constant stroking of Tim's ego was annoying.  Watts sucks & Tim was horrible.  (I also couldn't fix the quote thingy on my reply, so thanks for pulling it.)

As for the trip and the vacation....I don't know.  I just know how business owners work when it comes to donations for nonprofits.  It's no big deal for them usually. 

It would be interesting to know who provided the house they stayed in while they were there with no media.   Hmmmmm.  Just thinking...

Again, can't wait for Dana's show. 

I totally agree about the show, it was infuriating to me.

I've wondered about the house too, and about the one (time share I think) that was to be auctioned at one of the fundraisers.

Ding ding ding I was just about to post that, TM. It was a timeshare that TES auctioned off. And did Beth refuse to show up at that particular fundraiser?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: September 21, 2010, 02:14:19 AM »

Beth could stand in front of people in her birthday suit and a pair of pink fuzzy bunny slippers
and beg people to go to Aruba now... and nobody would do it.

Aruba has killed Aruba - Beth has only tried to get to the bottom of what happened to her daughter.

The answers as to what is killing Aruba sits holed up in 19 Montanja praying every night that some lone wolf mercenary doesn't fire bomb the house.

These things happen when you lie like the rapid fire stream of an AK-47.

One lie sits on top of another lie, sits on another, and another... and it grows into a giant snowball.

Really, it is what is to be expected.

Why does an Aruban get so shocked by this?

They must still be reeling over the whole world in not flat thing!

------------------
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: September 21, 2010, 02:16:30 AM »

I am sooooo slow!  Edward's diving suit just dawned on me.

Diving suit or ass-tronaut suit?

I was thinking there was a hijacking.....

A hijacking or a knowingly allowing but I agree very possible

Yes, coud be  knowingly allowing...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #898 on: September 21, 2010, 02:47:06 AM »

I'm thinking this is the same fundraiser that Silvetti and Schaefer were the "honored guests" for too.  IIRC that was noted on the invitations that were sent out but not on the flyer for the event.  Can't blame Beth at all for bowing out of this one.   

http://ultimateclearlake.com/stories/4696-banquet-auction-benefit-texas-equusearch

Dinner and auction to aid Equusearch

by Jenny Montgomery published April 8, 2010 03:54pm

Author Judith McNaught and the mother of Natalee Holloway, the teen who disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba, will appear at a Texas Equusearch benefit dinner and auction tonight.

Auction items at the first Endless Search Banquet and Charity Auction include a donated five-bedroom home in Aruba; a penthouse near Cancun, Mexico; a Costa Rica trip; an exotic hunting venture; and assorted event tickets.

Also planned for the fund-raiser is live music by Kelly McGuire.

When: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 8.

Where: Campbell Hall at the Pasadena Fairgrounds, 7902 Fairmont Parkway.

Tickets: Tickets are $75 per person, and sponsorships are available for $500 to $5,000.

More information: http://texasequusearch.org

Dickson-based Texas Equusearch was established in 2000 to provide volunteer horse mounted search and recovery for lost and missing people. The team is dedicated to the memory of Laura Miller, the daughter of founding director Tim Miller. She was abducted and murder in north Galveston County in 1984.

Texas Equusearch needs volunteers to help with searches. Those with experience in rescue skills such as CPR, advanced lifesaving and field craft can also assist in search projects.
Volunteers must be at least 18 years old and have no felony convictions. Team members will volunteer in searches to help find missing persons, attend search and rescue training seminars, attend general meetings and attend trail rides, cook-offs, parades and other community events.

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/03/endless-search-banquet-and-charity-auction-april-8-2010/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/texasequusearch/page2/

Did it ever cross Dave's mind?....

Endless Search Charity Auction and Benefit — Thank You to All Involved

Posted on 05. May, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles, TES News

Texas EquuSearch’s First Annual “Endless Search” Charity Auction and Benefit was a COMPLETE SUCCESS!  We have so many people to thank for all of their hard work, their donations and support.  We would like to start with Jim and Debbie Drury, the Organizers and Co-Chairpersons.   Additional thanks go to the following:

snipped:

We would also like to express our gratitude to Dave Holloway and Judith McNaught for attending.  A special thank you to everyone who donated items for our live and silent auctions – these items truly helped make this event the success that it was. Additionally, thank you to everyone who supported Texas EquuSearch by purchasing the auction items.
And, of course, thank you to each and every Texas EquuSearch member who volunteered their time – before, during and after the Event.  We would not be the wonderful organization we are without the incredible support of each and every one of these individuals.
Below is a slideshow of the Event — please enjoy.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #899 on: September 21, 2010, 02:49:07 AM »

Link for the "Thank You" article after the pictures:

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/05/endless-search-thank-you/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.