April 19, 2024, 03:59:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216509 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: September 21, 2010, 06:55:58 AM »

Off to work.  Have a good day everyone.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: September 21, 2010, 07:08:07 AM »

sw is a $hit....
He said....3 groups make money off of Natalee....
the murderer
media
Natalee's Mother (Beth)
steph IS DISGUSTING.....
tm.......I would like to say...IN NATALEE's BEST INTERESTS - Beth is exploiting Natalee's death... (WTH>>>>tm is a HUGE disappointment....who the hell is tm to speak in Natalee's best interests?

tm....If Beth really wants to make a difference....arubans are good people.....Beth shouldn't boycott aruba.....she should help missing children cause at home because there are many more than the single instance with Natalee in aruba.......tm.....American TRAITOR..at the end of the day...for his role in looking the other way and EXPLOITING the persistence coverup that he played a key role....shame on tm......

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: September 21, 2010, 07:19:49 AM »

I've copied and will work on clipping to just that portion where Tim is talking about Beth.   

Ive listened, quite sad for sure, geeze dont you think levi and steph both practise sounding like NG
Bombshell, they are both full of crap

It's sick and sad what has happened to Tim.

I'm in shock over this. I thought so highly of Tim Miller. We called him a true American hero. Did he not start his own foundation/notforprofit buisness (TES) when his own daughter was murdered? So how is he any different than Beth? I just can't believe how so many seemingly good people have lost their damn minds in this whole thing!!!!! I've been here since day one and it's still as crystal clear to me today as it was then. Tim Miller saw with his own eyes how that hellhole treated Beth AND Dave. He searched thru that landfill. He delt with what happened on the Persistance. Is it worth it, Tim, to sell your soul to the devil to get TES funded? I should probably shut up now cause I am PISSED.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: September 21, 2010, 07:36:37 AM »

Tim

The words of Kyle Kingman convinces me that you were on the side of justice for Natalee and closure for her family at the time the trap was discovered ... at the time of the visual dive ... at the time you departed from the ship prior to the recovery dive.

What changed?  What/who persuaded you to become a participant ... a participant through silence ... in the furthering of the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005?

God entrusted you with the truth and ... you failed Him big time when exposure regarding the Persisence betrayal did not happen.

Think about it Tim.  Would you have remained silent in regards to what you observed on board the Persistence if there was a possibility that the remains of your precious daughter had been in that trap.

It is never too late to do right.  Bow ... reveal all to Beth and Dave and ... reveal all to the FBI.  Then ask forgiveness from Natalee's parents  ... ask forgiveness from those who prayerfully and monetarily supported TES in this venture and ... above all ... ask forgiveness from God.  There will be consequences but ... the burden which you have carried for over 2 1/2 years will be lifted.

Sincerely, Janet

+++++

Galations 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

Mark 8:36
What benefit will it be to you if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #924 on: September 21, 2010, 08:05:35 AM »

I've copied and will work on clipping to just that portion where Tim is talking about Beth.   

Ive listened, quite sad for sure, geeze dont you think levi and steph both practise sounding like NG
Bombshell, they are both full of crap

It's sick and sad what has happened to Tim.

I'm in shock over this. I thought so highly of Tim Miller. We called him a true American hero. Did he not start his own foundation/notforprofit buisness (TES) when his own daughter was murdered? So how is he any different than Beth? I just can't believe how so many seemingly good people have lost their damn minds in this whole thing!!!!! I've been here since day one and it's still as crystal clear to me today as it was then. Tim Miller saw with his own eyes how that hellhole treated Beth AND Dave. He searched thru that landfill. He delt with what happened on the Persistance. Is it worth it, Tim, to sell your soul to the devil to get TES funded? I should probably shut up now cause I am PISSED.

Steph Watts kept pushing this issue about Beth starting her foundation.  Then he kept asking Tim if she donated money to him.  Tim said something like read between the lines.  Was Tim looking for money from Beth.  How about all the money everyone donated to Tim in regards to his foundation.  Each foundation is different.  Beth's foundation is about educating people who travel outside the United States.  Tim's foundation is about finding people who are missing.  Beth's foundation isn't taking money from Tim's.

Steph Watts was on a personal mission to discredit Beth.  He isn't a good reporter.  He was throwing his little hissy fits and trying to instigate trouble.

Steph Watts has aligned himself with the wrong people and it shows.

I agree.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: September 21, 2010, 08:11:56 AM »

I posted earlier that I thought Tim may have been complicit at the time of the Persistence search ---- I think I jumped the gun. After further thought, I think that both Tim and Kyle originally had good intentions. I think they both to succumbed to the pressure of securing their financial benefactors for the long run. They both sold-out. -JMO

I agree.

Janet

I also agree.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #926 on: September 21, 2010, 08:18:53 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: September 21, 2010, 08:25:09 AM »

I am so disapointed in Tim Miller I just cannot think straight.  What a stupid stupid thing to do-putting it out there for all to see and hear.  I donated money (same as a lot of people) when they wanted to continue the search and I have NEVER heard back from them wanting to return my money.  Hell, they packed up and left and didn't even give it a chance.  Took the money and ran with it.

Beth is my hero.  I will forever stand beside her and be extremely proud to do it.  Standing by Beth means standing by Natalee.  Dave is tremid and not in good health.  PLUS he has a wife who works with the enemy.  He is up against a wall and stuck between his wife and his daughter.  No a good place to be.

GO BETH.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: September 21, 2010, 08:28:26 AM »

Tim said that Aruba said there were human male remains in the trap? Has that ever been "officially" verified by anyone?
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: September 21, 2010, 08:35:21 AM »

I am so disapointed in Tim Miller I just cannot think straight.  What a stupid stupid thing to do-putting it out there for all to see and hear.  I donated money (same as a lot of people) when they wanted to continue the search and I have NEVER heard back from them wanting to return my money.  Hell, they packed up and left and didn't even give it a chance.  Took the money and ran with it.

Beth is my hero.  I will forever stand beside her and be extremely proud to do it.  Standing by Beth means standing by Natalee.  Dave is tremid and not in good health.  PLUS he has a wife who works with the enemy.  He is up against a wall and stuck between his wife and his daughter.  No a good place to be.

GO BETH.

Same here. I tried to contact Tim by both phone and mail to find out what happened to the Persistence and my donation. He never responded.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: September 21, 2010, 08:46:39 AM »

GOODBYE EDWARD

You still have BFN and I'm sure BNH as well

OH wait...I guess he can't read here any more  Monkey Devil!
LOL, Klaas.
Edward=Julia in drag (or looking like her natural self )

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: September 21, 2010, 09:21:49 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: September 21, 2010, 09:36:09 AM »

Tim said that Aruba said there were human male remains in the trap? Has that ever been "officially" verified by anyone?

Yes, he did say that nimrod.  And good to see you.

He said it on an earlier Steph Watts show, no less.  Aruba claimed those human remains recovered from that cage were that of a male, not a female.

Right.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: September 21, 2010, 10:34:26 AM »

Steph Watts you are an ugly human being trying to make a name for yourself for your own show.. Tim, please go to rehab and counseling. Dave get well we love you . Beth .. YOU ARE MY HERO...I pray I can be half as strong as you have been. You are my role model..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: September 21, 2010, 10:53:45 AM »

Steph Watts kept pushing this issue about Beth starting her foundation.  Then he kept asking Tim if she donated money to him.  Tim said something like read between the lines.  Was Tim looking for money from Beth.  How about all the money everyone donated to Tim in regards to his foundation.  Each foundation is different.  Beth's foundation is about educating people who travel outside the United States.  Tim's foundation is about finding people who are missing.  Beth's foundation isn't taking money from Tim's.

Steph Watts was on a personal mission to discredit Beth.  He isn't a good reporter.  He was throwing his little hissy fits and trying to instigate trouble.

Steph Watts has aligned himself with the wrong people and it shows.

So has Tim.

John Silvetti's daughter is a member of BFN ... a forum whose members uphold her father.  Tim's own site reveals that he has had an ongoing professional relationship with Silvetti since the Persistence left Aruba.

Robin who considers Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell as friends is thisclose to Debbie (BFN).  Last night's interview revealed Tim has a close connection to Robin and Dave.  Apparently ... Robin had contacted Tim on Sunday night re Dave's collapse and ... had talk to him several times yesterday.

I refuse to give Dave or Tim a pass for not standing firm with Natalee and Beth against the "wrong people" even if one of the "wrong people" is Robin.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: September 21, 2010, 10:56:08 AM »

Steph Watts

"Nose for news"

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/item_IjjshlUrunKxhzczF2gQGP

A CHICAGO-based "Good Morning America" staffer has been let go after medical expenses appeared on his corporate credit card. According to an insider, payments for a nose job for former "GMA" producer Steph Watts  were discovered on his ABC credit card. Ironically, Watts touts himself on his Web site as "the New Face of News Coverage." A rep for ABC told us, "We never comment on personnel matters." A lawyer for Watts had "no comment."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/item_IjjshlUrunKxhzczF2gQGP#ixzz10Ax88s1A

http://www.mcstayfamily.com/steph-watts-rumors

Blogger Releases Sensitive & Inconclusive Information

By admin on March 7, 2010

Rumors are swirling about sightings of the McStay family crossing the border into Mexico and video tapes recording it all. A blogger in the interest of himself, released information with a total lack of regard for the missing family and did the same on another case less than a week earlier.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/peterson/2460248,4_1_JO03_PETERSON_S1-100703.article

Ghoulish allegations in Drew Peterson case
Ex-producer defends TV autopsy of Peterson's third wife as lawyers try to discredit doctor

Ex-producer testifies
Former Fox News producer Steph Watts testified at Friday's hearing that he arranged the private autopsy but that Baden was not coerced to declare that Savio's death was a homicide.

"The agreement that we made was Dr. Baden would report on the findings whichever way they came down." Watts said.

Watts recalled Baden taking Savio's head and placing it on a table to be photographed, but said he did not know why this was done.

Watts also testified that he shot brief video footage of Baden during a break in the autopsy but at no time filmed Savio's body. He also denied taking photographs or moving or touching her body.

This contradicted Baden's testimony from a prior pretrial hearing. Baden said Watts took pictures and helped him turn Savio's body.

These inconsistencies make Baden a less than ideal expert witness, Lopez said.

"He's got more baggage than Southwest, this guy," Lopez said

Steph Watts used to work with Greta/Fox and GMA, he's now producing only his own blog and show on BlogTalkRadio.  We can all see where Steph's career is headed.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: September 21, 2010, 10:58:07 AM »

Steph Watts you are an ugly human being trying to make a name for yourself for your own show.. Tim, please go to rehab and counseling. Dave get well we love you . Beth .. YOU ARE MY HERO...I pray I can be half as strong as you have been. You are my role model..

It's Not Easy!

Page 219:
   I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me. 

_____

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: September 21, 2010, 11:05:46 AM »

I posted earlier that I thought Tim may have been complicit at the time of the Persistence search ---- I think I jumped the gun. After further thought, I think that both Tim and Kyle originally had good intentions. I think they both to succumbed to the pressure of securing their financial benefactors for the long run. They both sold-out. -JMO

I agree.

Janet

I also agree.

Me three.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: September 21, 2010, 11:06:35 AM »

I can just imagine why comments are not being accepted on Steph Watt website re last nights interview.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

_____

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: September 21, 2010, 11:10:20 AM »

Glad Edward is gone.  He reminds me of "The Earl."  I think the IPs might agree.

Good to see all the monkeys. I am swamped with work but manage to pop in now and then as a guest to read.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.