April 19, 2024, 09:06:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216529 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: September 21, 2010, 12:11:25 PM »

Janet,
I think this has been festering in Tim, since he relates to events prior to Beth's trip to Peru.
Watt's sounded gleeful! . . .  and I am beyond disgusted!

I went looking for pictures of Watts a little bit ago and found one that Klaas posted here back in June.  It was one of him with Joran in Thailand.  They both looked 'gleeful' there, too.   Makes me sick.....the POS.

Yes, I remember that as well.

But I have to add that I think SW and TM have found a way to get unlimited accommodations on Aruba--just bash Beth enough and the house, steaks and drinks start flowing.

Do I think they would be that shallow?  Absolutely!  And they wouldn't be the first to be bought out by a free vacation or two.

But nothing anybody says or does changes the facts.  Always remember that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: September 21, 2010, 12:12:01 PM »

I always kept waiting for Edward to call me a dirtbag, lol!

aww geez Anna, hope you're not too disappointed!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: September 21, 2010, 12:15:16 PM »

Here it is. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: September 21, 2010, 12:22:59 PM »

When it was done before, it always conjured up images in my mind of a vacuum cleaner bag, Lol!

Only "dirtbag" I know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: September 21, 2010, 12:23:30 PM »

Steph Watts kept pushing this issue about Beth starting her foundation.  Then he kept asking Tim if she donated money to him.  Tim said something like read between the lines.  Was Tim looking for money from Beth.  How about all the money everyone donated to Tim in regards to his foundation.  Each foundation is different.  Beth's foundation is about educating people who travel outside the United States.  Tim's foundation is about finding people who are missing.  Beth's foundation isn't taking money from Tim's.

Steph Watts was on a personal mission to discredit Beth.  He isn't a good reporter.  He was throwing his little hissy fits and trying to instigate trouble.

Steph Watts has aligned himself with the wrong people and it shows.

So has Tim.

John Silvetti's daughter is a member of BFN ... a forum whose members uphold her father.  Tim's own site reveals that he has had an ongoing professional relationship with Silvetti since the Persistence left Aruba.

Robin who considers Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell as friends is thisclose to Debbie (BFN).  Last night's interview revealed Tim has a close connection to Robin and Dave.  Apparently ... Robin had contacted Tim on Sunday night re Dave's collapse and ... had talk to him several times yesterday.

I refuse to give Dave or Tim a pass for not standing firm with Natalee and Beth against the "wrong people" even if one of the "wrong people" is Robin.

Janet

I didn't realize John Silvetti's daughter is a member of BFN. 
I remember his sister posting there.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: September 21, 2010, 12:23:54 PM »

I think Anna is still disappointed Bastibro didn't come through with that delft bracelet.  Or was it Johan555?       

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: September 21, 2010, 12:25:45 PM »

Steph Watts kept pushing this issue about Beth starting her foundation.  Then he kept asking Tim if she donated money to him.  Tim said something like read between the lines.  Was Tim looking for money from Beth.  How about all the money everyone donated to Tim in regards to his foundation.  Each foundation is different.  Beth's foundation is about educating people who travel outside the United States.  Tim's foundation is about finding people who are missing.  Beth's foundation isn't taking money from Tim's.

Steph Watts was on a personal mission to discredit Beth.  He isn't a good reporter.  He was throwing his little hissy fits and trying to instigate trouble.

Steph Watts has aligned himself with the wrong people and it shows.

So has Tim.

John Silvetti's daughter is a member of BFN ... a forum whose members uphold her father.  Tim's own site reveals that he has had an ongoing professional relationship with Silvetti since the Persistence left Aruba.

Robin who considers Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell as friends is thisclose to Debbie (BFN).  Last night's interview revealed Tim has a close connection to Robin and Dave.  Apparently ... Robin had contacted Tim on Sunday night re Dave's collapse and ... had talk to him several times yesterday.

I refuse to give Dave or Tim a pass for not standing firm with Natalee and Beth against the "wrong people" even if one of the "wrong people" is Robin.

Janet

I didn't realize John Silvetti's daughter is a member of BFN. 
I remember his sister posting there.

I think you are correct, can.  Lexie, iirc.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: September 21, 2010, 12:25:55 PM »

When it was done before, it always conjured up images in my mind of a vacuum cleaner bag, Lol!

Only "dirtbag" I know.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: September 21, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »

Klaas,

I'll get the lock on this thread.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: September 21, 2010, 12:29:12 PM »

Let's see now. . .Beth gets paid for her speaking engagements.  She earns that money.  And from many of the places she speaks, I am pretty sure she is speaking for accommodations only as they would not have vast sums of money with which to pay her in the first place.

So I wonder how she is making money per Tim Miller's allegations.  But even if she is, how is that ANY of TM's business?  And he searched with Dave and not Beth so why does he think she should support him any more than he does her foundation I wonder.

TM is just so out of place with this.  It's just not any of his business.  And yes, Beth got to Peru first and stole their thunder apparently, lol.

I have heard from Tim's own mouth a total 180 degree on Aruba.  One time he talks they are fine folk doing their best and the next evil personified.

PERSONA NON GRATA

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: September 21, 2010, 12:30:36 PM »

2NJ - something like that (Lexie)  Maybe LegallyLex ...  can't remember.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: September 21, 2010, 12:32:04 PM »

Let's see now. . .Beth gets paid for her speaking engagements.  She earns that money.  And from many of the places she speaks, I am pretty sure she is speaking for accommodations only as they would not have vast sums of money with which to pay her in the first place.

So I wonder how she is making money per Tim Miller's allegations.  But even if she is, how is that ANY of TM's business?  And he searched with Dave and not Beth so why does he think she should support him any more than he does her foundation I wonder.
TM is just so out of place with this.  It's just not any of his business.  And yes, Beth got to Peru first and stole their thunder apparently, lol.

I have heard from Tim's own mouth a total 180 degree on Aruba.  One time he talks they are fine folk doing their best and the next evil personified.

Good point, Anna. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: September 21, 2010, 12:33:52 PM »

Yes, that might be it.  I was a member but only read...then, my membership went poof.  No biggy....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: September 21, 2010, 12:35:17 PM »

All that Tim and Steph managed to accomplish with their dirty little pod cast was
to make many people lose total respect for Tim Miller.  I don't think anybody respected
Steph Watts before the pod cast.

I don't think anybody has a lesser opinion of Beth

While I pity Dave and hope that he can recover from his illness, .I also think that he has
driven his ducks to a muddy pond.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: September 21, 2010, 12:36:12 PM »

Yes, that might be it.  I was a member but only read...then, my membership went poof.  No biggy....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: September 21, 2010, 12:36:40 PM »

I think Anna is still disappointed Bastibro didn't come through with that delft bracelet.  Or was it Johan555?       

Yes, I am!  He said he would send it if I gave him my  real address.  Now why would a monkey need that???  I told him to get it from his bff and still didn't get the bracelet.  I don't think he really meant to send me one and it was just a ruse to get the address.  Ya think?  But why did they want it at all?  Not very cool about their stalking ways, I'm afraid.

But note the truth does out eventually and now we find they are helping with one of these bogus books.  A word of caution in that regard as some of their agenda is totally false and they may well find themselves sued if they pursue that line of "facts" when they are not.  Should be interesting to watch and also a bit amusing.

Apparently there is major money to be made defending Aruban tourism or at least some think there is.  I think that's what's behind this latest attack on Beth as well.  SW thinks he is going to be rewarded for trashing her.  I wonder if he really will or if his price is a room, steaks and drinks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: September 21, 2010, 12:37:12 PM »

I had another nic there, too, so I'd be incognito.    Monkey Devil!   It was the only other forum I had joined after here and it took me a while to decide to register.  So much for that. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: September 21, 2010, 12:38:53 PM »

Janet,
I think this has been festering in Tim, since he relates to events prior to Beth's trip to Peru.
Watt's sounded gleeful! . . .  and I am beyond disgusted!

Watts does not matter here nor there to me.  Beth bashers are everywhere.

My disgust is focused on the public undermining of Beth by Tim.

I pray the backlash from last night's interview will be the catalyst which will cause Tim to rethink the path of betrayal he has been on for 2 1/2 years.  Rather than attempting to justify ... I pray that he will bow and ... break his silence regarding the happenings that took place on board the Persistence ... the happenings which had nothing to do with justice or closure in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: September 21, 2010, 12:40:25 PM »

All that Tim and Steph managed to accomplish with their dirty little pod cast was
to make many people lose total respect for Tim Miller.  I don't think anybody respected
Steph Watts before the pod cast.

I don't think anybody has a lesser opinion of Beth

While I pity Dave and hope that he can recover from his illness, .I also think that he has
driven his ducks to a muddy pond.

That's what it looks like to me, Magnolia.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: September 21, 2010, 12:41:39 PM »

As did mine and I knew some of those people off the forum, in real life.  I was kind of surprised but realized then that there was an agenda other than getting at the truth. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.