April 30, 2024, 07:47:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216958 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: September 17, 2010, 05:07:03 PM »

I'm hoping Peter R. has received more tips/info since Joran's arrest.  Perhaps they wanted to give Joran an opportunity to give his side, before the story breaks.  If this is the case, we'll see some weird theories as soon as Anita gets the group together.

PS: I hope Beth and Peter R. stop by Emerson on their way home.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: September 17, 2010, 05:13:57 PM »

I don't think they're holding hands. I think it's just the camera angle. Isn't Peter married?

No comment.

Janet

+++++++

Jo-An
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 -
« Reply #1313 on: June 16, 2010, 05:06:32 PM »

O/T Bad news for all Peter de Vries fans, he has a new lover, 17 years his junior and she´s the editor in chief at a couple of RTL-shows.

can
« Reply #1304 on: June 16, 2010, 04:56:20 PM »

uh oh...but what about his wife?!

Jo-An
« Reply #1313 on: June 16, 2010, 05:06:32 PM »

They have an open relationship. *roll eyes* She´s totally fine with it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8111.msg1162277#msg1162277

Yes and a formal apology and retraction was issued for this report.

Because something is "reported" doesn't make it a fact.

On June 16th ... not one Monkey on the Natalee Holloway forum negated the words of Jo-Ann's submission.

I scanned Jo-Ann's posts from June 16th forward and found no apology ... no retraction.  It would be appreciated if a link could be provided to the apology and retraction.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #482 on: September 17, 2010, 05:23:03 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/rectificatie-weekblad-prive/

Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 11:00

Corrigendum magazine Private

Weekly Private rectifies article on Jacqueline and Peter R. de Vries and pay compensation

The magazine Private place this week in a prominent place in the magazine - page 3 - a comprehensive rectification of the article they published in week 25 about Jacqueline and Peter R. de Vries. Even the magazine, the couple pays compensation. The correction is also on the website of the magazine.

False, misleading and highly offensive
The rectification Private acknowledges that "without proper justification and based simply on an anonymous source is wrong and very hurtful images have outlined" the marriage of Jacqueline and Peter R. de Vries. Also, they propose that the correction that the statements made in the story "misleading", a "serious breach of the privacy of Jacqueline and Peter de Vries forms' and that it" improper "conduct.

Not adversarial
Private had also failed to take any form of adversarial process to apply. Peter R. de Vries: "It was a shameful, low to the ground that article was simply meant to harm us. For that reason, not adversarial committed. The so-called anonymous "insider" was not a profane. Telling about the viciousness of the article was that in private conversations with my lawyer the name of the author, known as "special assistant" did not want to divulge. Private however, was such an obvious mistake that people going to the interim relief judge did not dare, and now voluntarily correcting the damages for both me and my wife pays. That says enough about the questionable content of the article, I think. "

Lawyer
Mr. SF Kalff Kalff Katz Advocaten of the office in Amsterdam on behalf of Jacqueline and Peter de Vries in this case occurred. He has in recent years many cases against the tabloids and other media did.

Last update: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 09:44 hours

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: September 17, 2010, 05:24:48 PM »

That pic does not look like they are holding hands IMO, but if they were then that shows the determination of two people that are out for justice over this fool.  Peter should be after him for throwing that wine in his face... if it were me I would have rushed Joran right there, but he would rather wait and hit Joran where it hurts.  With all that has been going on over the years Beth and Peter have shown that they will never give up.  That dedication is amazing!!  It's good to know that Beth has de Vries with her during these times because I'm sure her heart was pounding in there looking into the face of her daughters killer... I can't imagine how she can do this without going crazy.  She is an amazing woman... she is an example of what every mother should be like to their children!! We love you Beth and we are right here behind you for as long as it takes!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: September 17, 2010, 05:29:49 PM »

Weekly Private rectifies article on Jacqueline and Peter R. de Vries and pay compensation

The magazine Private place this week in a prominent place in the magazine - page 3 - a comprehensive rectification of the article they published in week 25 about Jacqueline and Peter R. de Vries. Even the magazine, the couple pays compensation. The correction is also on the website of the magazine.

The rectification Private acknowledges that "without proper justification and based simply on an anonymous source is wrong and very hurtful images have outlined" the marriage of Jacqueline and Peter R. de Vries. Also, they propose that the correction that the statements made in the story "misleading", a "serious breach of the privacy of Jacqueline and Peter de Vries forms' and that it" improper "conduct.

Not adversarial
Private had also failed to take any form of adversarial process to apply. Peter R. de Vries: "It was a shameful, low to the ground that article was simply meant to harm us. For that reason, not adversarial committed. The so-called anonymous "insider" was not a profane. Telling about the viciousness of the article was that in private conversations with my lawyer the name of the author, known as "special assistant" did not want to divulge. Private however, was such an obvious mistake that people going to the interim relief judge did not dare, and now voluntarily correcting the damages for both me and my wife pays. That says enough about the questionable content of the article, I think. "

Lawyer
Mr. SF Kalff Kalff Katz Advocaten of the office in Amsterdam on behalf of Jacqueline and Peter de Vries in this case occurred. He has in recent years many cases against the tabloids and other media did.

This is where I posted the story on July 14th:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8191.msg1183824#msg1183824

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: September 17, 2010, 05:40:44 PM »

Not adversarial

Lawyer

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: September 17, 2010, 05:57:42 PM »

Not adversarial

Lawyer

Thank you.

Janet

You're welcome! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 17, 2010, 06:04:52 PM »

I'm hoping Peter R. has received more tips/info since Joran's arrest.  Perhaps they wanted to give Joran an opportunity to give his side, before the story breaks.  If this is the case, we'll see some weird theories as soon as Anita gets the group together.

Maybe that's what she's up to, she hasn't been keeping up her "likes" on FB lately!    Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: September 17, 2010, 06:06:27 PM »

CBS 42 Birmingham.....interviewed Sunny Tillman who said that Beth was not arrested or detained.
No hidden camera was confiscated.  She was with Peter R. DeVries and did meet briefly with Joran.
Beth did not break any laws.  Most reports out of Peru and NL are false.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: September 17, 2010, 06:06:42 PM »

Maybe that's what she's up to, she hasn't been keeping up her "likes" on FB lately!    Monkey Devil!

From what I've read, the "student at Emerson" is about ready to uncork on the sporter. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: September 17, 2010, 06:07:05 PM »

Since Joran killed Stephany, Anita has been all over the place drumming up sympathy for
herself and Joran.  Joran said that he would only give an interview for $1,000,000.

Books are being published saying that Joran was just an innocent teenager until Beth
hounded him for five years.
Pictures have been published of Joran living it up in Castro Castro...watching soccer, playing
cards with the Columbian Clown.

It seems that people in NL have forgotten the victims...Natalee and Stephany.  I have been
furious about the whole situation and can only imagine how Beth must feel.

I say hooray for Beth and Peter for bringing the focus back where it belongs and remindng
Joran that he can run, but he can't hide from the mother of at least one of his victims.

I don't think Peter had to pay Beth a dime.  I think she went into that prison with her heart
a'pounding.

Well said, Magnolia.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: September 17, 2010, 06:09:57 PM »

Yeah, at my Church, we were always taught that repeating vicious lies and gossip was as bad as telling the lie in the first place.  I try to be very careful before I claim something for the truth without checking for information to the contrary.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: September 17, 2010, 06:11:02 PM »

I just know that Anita and the International Friends of Anita are so pizzed that Beth got
to Joran in that high security prison.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: September 17, 2010, 06:15:38 PM »

CBS 42 Birmingham.....interviewed Sunny Tillman who said that Beth was not arrested or detained.
No hidden camera was confiscated.  She was with Peter R. DeVries and did meet briefly with Joran.

Thanks Magnolia!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: September 17, 2010, 06:15:58 PM »

It's Joran supporters wishful thinking.  They want to blame Beth for something, anything, including the fact that Joran was, is and always has been a sociopath.  Many in Aruba stated that from the beginning having known Joran all his life.

And I sure don't see Aruba being at all pleased by Beth and Peter de Vries so I expect further lies to come out about this as well.

They are probably trying to think them up even as we speak as I am sure this caught them by surprise as well.

Oh, the look on Joran's face when he was told those two were in fact live and inside the prison, lol.

I would love to see that so much!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: September 17, 2010, 06:19:37 PM »

It's Joran supporters wishful thinking.  They want to blame Beth for something, anything, including the fact that Joran was, is and always has been a sociopath.  Many in Aruba stated that from the beginning having known Joran all his life.

And I sure don't see Aruba being at all pleased by Beth and Peter de Vries so I expect further lies to come out about this as well.

They are probably trying to think them up even as we speak as I am sure this caught them by surprise as well.

Oh, the look on Joran's face when he was told those two were in fact live and inside the prison, lol.

I would love to see that so much!

Maybe it will be on Beth's hidden camera....that was not confiscated...according to Sunny Tillman. Monkey Devil!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: September 17, 2010, 06:20:06 PM »

I'll bet Anita even forgot to put Beth and Peter de Vries on the List of allowed visitors!

Tee hee, I think that's why Beth had to leave.  Because she was not on the list but note someone looked the other way to let her in in the first place, lol.

She got to have her say!

Yes, Anita has to be steamed about it.

Too bad, so sad.  Joran is not in Aruba any more where he can be protected from the consequences of his own actions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: September 17, 2010, 06:22:14 PM »

From what I've read, the "student at Emerson" is about ready to uncork on the sporter. 

Do you mean he might finally tell what he knows? 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: September 17, 2010, 06:22:31 PM »

Oh, Magnolia, if she has the Monster on film when he first sees her, it will make my week!

Bet he had to change undies!

I hope they only told him someone wanted to see him and didn't warn him even who it was.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: September 17, 2010, 06:24:04 PM »

Off for now but will be watching tonight for any updates.

I haven't heard that Beth has left Peru yet.  I find that interesting.

Anyone know if she has or not?  I will be reading tonight after NG/Greta to see if they cover it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.