March 29, 2024, 02:31:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215400 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: September 18, 2010, 02:33:32 PM »

1,937 days

That's how many days have passed since Natalee was taken from her family, from her life, on the island of Aruba.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/consternation

con·ster·na·tion  (knstr-nshn)
n.
A state of paralyzing dismay.

They haven't had any breaks from it, it doesn't go away.  There lives have been forever changed.

And until Natalee is returned to them, they have the right to go back to the scene of the crime to try to find the answers...to finally bring her home.  As long as it takes...as many trips as it takes.

I hope the Aruban community will respect that.

Dismay, absolutely, paralyzing--not Beth, she has been motivated by her quest to find her missing daughter.  She is tenacious and unstoppable.  The love between Nat and her Mom is apparent in every breath Beth takes.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: September 18, 2010, 02:48:32 PM »

You know TM I was thinking the same thing.  She is just twenty.  I figured her to be 23.

So 5 years ago she was bar-hopping and more at 15 years of age.  Yes, she should be 23 now if she was 18 back in 2005.  Yet another Aruban underage and out of control.

It appears drinking of alcohol is not only allowed for the young, it is encouraged.  How did she get served so young?  Even the Bar Association meeting is at the bar.  I hope they all had Designated Drivers.  I wonder if their AA meetings are at the bar, too.  It is very sad.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #602 on: September 18, 2010, 02:53:30 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/titolacle?v=wall&ref=ts

Maybe they are unaware of the face of Aruba?

You do know who Melissah Croes is...Jerry aka Cheremy Croes sister.

He was driving HER car the night the three Franken family members were killed.   

Just sayin'....

http://www.facebook.com

May 2010

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1126358#msg1126358

http://www.awemainta.com

http://www.einformante.com/

I'm pretty sure that's Melissah to the right of Jerry/Cheremy.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: September 18, 2010, 04:13:16 PM »

I met a fairy today that would grant me one wish...
"I want to live forever," I said.
"Sorry" said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that!"
"Fine," I said, "I want to die after the Arubans get their heads out of their asses!"
"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: September 18, 2010, 04:24:45 PM »

"Fine," I said, "I want to die after the Arubans get their heads out of their asses!"

hahahahahaha  Monkey Devil!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: September 18, 2010, 04:53:17 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #606 on: September 18, 2010, 04:56:47 PM »

thumleft
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: September 18, 2010, 05:03:23 PM »

From Peter R. De Vries Website....... from translator

As a result of several - incorrect - press bulletins, Peter leaves following message:

* Yes, he is for quite some time in Peru - Lima - with Beth Holloway and a camera-crew.

* Yes, he has been with Beth in the Castro Castro prison, where Joran of of the ditch sits.

* No, nor Beth, nor godfather, nor some other member of the crew have been apprehended or have been detained.  Each report that suggest this is totally incorrect.

* No, there is nothing, but nothing, confiscated of Beth, Peter or the crew that is related to hidden camera equipment or prerecordings of it.

* By Beth, Peter and the crew nothing, but nothing have been thus done, or have been undertaken that contrary with earlier made agreements and applying rules in Peru and/or the Castro Castro prison.

* By godfather and director Kees of of the bacon a documentary will be made concerning the activities with Beth Holloway, which soon SBS6 will be transmitted. In this it will be explained with which aim Beth and godfather has travelled exactly to Peru and what is the findings. Editorial staff Peter R. de Vries

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/peter-en-beth-holloway-in-peru/

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: September 18, 2010, 05:25:48 PM »

Klaas....that Gwen at RU aka ga gal05...is that the one that used to be big buds with Robin?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: September 18, 2010, 05:39:56 PM »

I have read in several places that Peter and Beth met today in Aruba with the OM Peter Blaaken.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: September 18, 2010, 05:52:21 PM »

Klaas....that Gwen at RU aka ga gal05...is that the one that used to be big buds with Robin?

I beleive so.  She was also in that BNH forum along with Robin, Reality, MIP6 and a host of others.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: September 18, 2010, 05:52:45 PM »

Peter R. de Vries en Beth Holloway op Aruba

Beth Twitty, de moeder van de in 2005 verdwenen Natalee Holloway, is samen met misdaadverslaggever Peter R. de Vries op Aruba. Ze blijven hier het hele weekend en zullen maandag het eiland weer verlaten. Het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) bevestigde vanmorgen bij monde van hoofdofficier van justitie Peter Blanken dat er intussen contact is geweest met het tweetal. (Foto: 24 Ora)

peter r. de vries provided that beth holloway op aruba beth twitty, de moeder  in 2005 verdwenen natalee holloway, is samen met misdaadverslaggever peter r. de vries op aruba. ze blijven hier het hele weekend provided that zullen maandag het eiland weer verlaten. het openbaar ministerie (om) bevestigde vanmorgen bij monde van hoofdofficier van justitie peter blanken dat er intussen contact is geweest met het tweetal. (foto: 24 ora) come across

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=151506424882345#

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: September 18, 2010, 05:57:33 PM »

Translated:

OM in conversation with Beth and Peter R. de Vries
September 18, 2010, 14:17 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Beth Holloway and crime reporter Peter R. de Vries arrived in Aruba yesterday. Today they talk with Chief Peter Blanken of the Public Prosecutor (OM).

"I just had them on the line," said Whites Amigoe this morning. "We have made an appointment for today." The chief says that he still knows De Vries, Rotterdam. "I worked on a cold case. Then I used the opportunities offered by Peter R. de Vries, his network, branding and research methods. "The chief did not say where he wants to talk about the duo.

Beth and De Vries are supposedly to shoot a documentary about the disappearance of Natalee, the daughter of Beth. They disappeared in 2005 in Aruba. The pair arrived on Friday and they leave Monday. They came from Peru, where she wanted to speak Joran van der Sloot. He is in custody in the Castro Castro prison on suspicion of the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores. Joran is still the prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee never dissolved. Joran's lawyer told a news agency that Beth Joran wanted to ask about the disappearance of her daughter. Joran refused to talk to.

When asked by this newspaper or OM, as indicated earlier, still plans to go to Peru to be questioned on Joran Natalee, Whites answered chief: "We have no final decision. We currently tend to not to go. "According to Whites, the interrogation of Joran at a strategic moment to happen. "If we suspect that he wants to make a clean sweep. That is why we have not. "

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_78358.php
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: September 18, 2010, 05:58:20 PM »

From Peter R. De Vries Website....... from translator

As a result of several - incorrect - press bulletins, Peter leaves following message:

* Yes, he is for quite some time in Peru - Lima - with Beth Holloway and a camera-crew.

* Yes, he has been with Beth in the Castro Castro prison, where Joran of of the ditch sits.

* No, nor Beth, nor godfather, nor some other member of the crew have been apprehended or have been detained.  Each report that suggest this is totally incorrect.

* No, there is nothing, but nothing, confiscated of Beth, Peter or the crew that is related to hidden camera equipment or prerecordings of it.

* By Beth, Peter and the crew nothing, but nothing have been thus done, or have been undertaken that contrary with earlier made agreements and applying rules in Peru and/or the Castro Castro prison.

* By godfather and director Kees of of the bacon a documentary will be made concerning the activities with Beth Holloway, which soon SBS6 will be transmitted. In this it will be explained with which aim Beth and godfather has travelled exactly to Peru and what is the findings. Editorial staff Peter R. de Vries

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/peter-en-beth-holloway-in-peru/

thank you, i was sure beth wouldnt let herself, get into trouble

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: September 18, 2010, 05:58:59 PM »

I have read in several places that Peter and Beth met today in Aruba with the OM Peter Blaaken.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/titolacle?v=wall&story_fbid=127511347301775

Nice.  Looks like Tito is going to have Peter and Beth on his radio/TV show unless he posted that on his facebook just for the reaction.  Many comments and they aren't very happy with Beth.  Including this typical post of Renfros:

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: September 18, 2010, 06:08:58 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/titolacle?v=wall&story_fbid=127511347301775

Nice.  Looks like Tito is going to have Peter and Beth on his radio/TV show unless he posted that on his facebook just for the reaction.  Many comments and they aren't very happy with Beth.  Including this typical post of Renfros:

Unfrickin' believable!!!! So it is Beth's fault for allowing her daughter to go to that hell hole?!?!?! There ought to be a big sign at their Airport: "You F_____'d up -- you TRUSTED us!" Besides Natalee was 18 and perfectly legal to go without Beth's "permission". 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: September 18, 2010, 06:09:44 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=151506424882345#

Peter R. de Vries and Beth Holloway in Aruba

Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005, has partnered with crime reporter Peter R. de Vries in Aruba. They stay here all weekend and Monday will leave the island again. The Public Prosecutor (OM) confirmed this morning by the mouth of Chief Justice Peter Blanken that there is now contact with the pair. (Photo: Ora 24)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: September 18, 2010, 06:14:27 PM »

Wreck - many of them have that attitude.  It was either Beth's fault or Natalee's fault.  Not Joran or K2.  They appear to be under the belief that it is their right to molest young girls that come to Aruba, wear bathing suits and drink alcohol.  That means gang rape/murder is OK.  The original reports out of Aruba back in 2005 had the "boys" admitting that all 3 had sex with Natalee.  They didn't expect the backlash they would get from that.  To them, that is normal activity.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: September 18, 2010, 06:32:44 PM »

That Ho has been in the sun too long.

Even if there was no release form, even if the release was unsigned, does not make the travel agent responsible for  Joran, Deepak,  Satish and the ALE's actions.

That's like saying the travel agent or traveler is responsible for the rental car break ins. Actually, maybe that's the thought, the American is responsible because they rented the car.

I'm sure that if she signed a school waver for one of her kids to have lunch at Pizza Hut and a gang member came in and shot a group of the kids that she would blame herself for letting her child go to lunch.

She and her friends have cost that island more than Beth could even dream about.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: September 18, 2010, 06:40:05 PM »

That Ho has been in the sun too long.

Even if there was no release form, even if the release was unsigned, does not make the travel agent responsible for  Joran, Deepak,  Satish and the ALE's actions.

That's like saying the travel agent or traveler is responsible for the rental car break ins. Actually, maybe that's the thought, the American is responsible because they rented the car.

I'm sure that if she signed a school waver for one of her kids to have lunch at Pizza Hut and a gang member came in and shot a group of the kids that she would blame herself for letting her child go to lunch.

She and her friends have cost that island more than Beth could even dream about.

Exactly Buckeye
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.