March 28, 2024, 06:28:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215360 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: September 18, 2010, 08:02:36 PM »

Off topic (sorta) -- I was just thinking how smooth the forum is operating since the new server! Thanks, Red! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: September 18, 2010, 08:05:15 PM »

Off topic (sorta) -- I was just thinking how smooth the forum is operating since the new server! Thanks, Red! 

It has been much much better!   I'll certainly relay the message!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #622 on: September 18, 2010, 08:13:42 PM »

ABSOLUTELY! 

THANKS RED!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: September 18, 2010, 08:15:49 PM »

That Ho has been in the sun too long.

Even if there was no release form, even if the release was unsigned, does not make the travel agent responsible for  Joran, Deepak,  Satish and the ALE's actions.

That's like saying the travel agent or traveler is responsible for the rental car break ins. Actually, maybe that's the thought, the American is responsible because they rented the car.

I'm sure that if she signed a school waver for one of her kids to have lunch at Pizza Hut and a gang member came in and shot a group of the kids that she would blame herself for letting her child go to lunch.

She and her friends have cost that island more than Beth could even dream about.

And that skanky ho had the nerve to say "Don't give her a voice..."

Well THANK GOD Beth's voice has been heard, and will be heard by millions, quite possibly even BILLIONS more than some cheap little show that Papi "Tickle me Tito" Lacle hosts!!!

Anita needs to teach her skanky friend a thing or two about KARMA.  She obviously doesn't believe in it...but one day her number will be up!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: September 18, 2010, 08:20:27 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=151506424882345#

Peter R. de Vries and Beth Holloway in Aruba

Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005, has partnered with crime reporter Peter R. de Vries in Aruba. They stay here all weekend and Monday will leave the island again. The Public Prosecutor (OM) confirmed this morning by the mouth of Chief Justice Peter Blanken that there is now contact with the pair. (Photo: Ora 24)

Beth has still got it, even through all of the hell she has been through.  To add to that, she recently spent time in a prison with her daughter's killer, traveling through 3 countries in a matter of days. 

(Check out the man on her right checking her out.)

Anita, the truth looks good on a person, ask Beth how to do it.  Try it, it will set you free.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: September 18, 2010, 08:25:11 PM »

Klaas....that Gwen at RU aka ga gal05...is that the one that used to be big buds with Robin?

I beleive so.  She was also in that BNH forum along with Robin, Reality, MIP6 and a host of others.

Thanks, I thought it was.  She is a nasty one.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: September 18, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »

Klaas....that Gwen at RU aka ga gal05...is that the one that used to be big buds with Robin?

I beleive so.  She was also in that BNH forum along with Robin, Reality, MIP6 and a host of others.

Thanks, I thought it was.  She is a nasty one.

Yes, she is.   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: September 18, 2010, 08:35:02 PM »

ABSOLUTELY! 

THANKS RED!   

Thank you, Red!

I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: September 18, 2010, 08:39:11 PM »

ABSOLUTELY! 

THANKS RED!   

Thank you, Red!

And it was a smooth transition. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: September 18, 2010, 09:46:00 PM »

Even if there was no release form, even if the release was unsigned, does not make the travel agent responsible for  Joran, Deepak,  Satish and the ALE's actions.

That's like saying the travel agent or traveler is responsible for the rental car break ins. Actually, maybe that's the thought, the American is responsible because they rented the car.

I'm sure that if she signed a school waver for one of her kids to have lunch at Pizza Hut and a gang member came in and shot a group of the kids that she would blame herself for letting her child go to lunch.

She and her friends have cost that island more than Beth could even dream about.

Well THANK GOD Beth's voice has been heard, and will be heard by millions, quite possibly even BILLIONS more than some cheap little show that Papi "Tickle me Tito" Lacle hosts!!!

Anita needs to teach her skanky friend a thing or two about KARMA.  She obviously doesn't believe in it...but one day her number will be up!

Renfro continues to get more bad publicity for the island every time she opens her mouth.  Open mouth insert cocktail, open mouth insert foot, open mouth insert penal code, open mouth, expel garbage.

Can you imagine what a powerful story, 'Aruba refuses to allow grieving mother to talk.  She is the mother of a young coed, with a promising future, who disappeared from Aruba after last being seen with three inhabitants of the island.'  Or, 'Aruban reporter warns travelers to her country that tourists come to the island at their own risk.  If they get murdered while hanging out with Arubans, it is the traveler's fault, as the visitor should know that going to our night clubs or associating with people who live on Aruba can be very dangerous.'

Does she really think she is helping the island with her statements?  Aruba promises to be 'One Happy Island,' not 'One Danger-filled Island.'

I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: September 18, 2010, 10:50:34 PM »

Kimberly Guilfoyle on Fox will be talking about Beth after the commercial.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: September 18, 2010, 11:01:03 PM »

On Kimberly Guilfoyle who is in for Geraldo tonight.

Rod Wheeler said Beth is looking for closure that’s all this woman wants.  She figured if she gets in this prison just maybe he would tell her something. This other guy is annoyed and saying Beth is addicted to the publicity.  Kimberly just stopped him and said no. The prosecutor said it had to take so much for Beth Twitty and look into the eyes of evil.  For her to have the courage to look him in the eye.  The fact that she had the gumption I give her all the credit.  Rod Wheeler said he doesn’t think they will ever find her body.  Beth will go to her grave looking for answers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: September 18, 2010, 11:03:56 PM »

Thanks San!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: September 18, 2010, 11:07:35 PM »

Jossy by phone on Birmingham CBS42.

He said that many on the island of Aruba were unhappy that Beth was there.

Jossy said that he does not feel that way.  He said that Beth has every right to be there and
to try her best to find answers as to what happened to her daughter.

He said that he and his newspaper will do anything they can to help her out

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: September 18, 2010, 11:09:52 PM »

So Julia Renfro has her panties in a wad because the photo where it looks like Peter and Beth are holding hands was in Birminham and not in Peru like the photo caption said.  Renfro says the photo is misleading.  I say who cares.   

http://www.facebook.com/#!/titolacle?v=wall&ref=ts

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: September 18, 2010, 11:10:21 PM »

Jossy also said that Beth and Peter deVries and a camera crew were staying at the Westin,
but I think we already knew that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: September 18, 2010, 11:10:26 PM »

Jossy by phone on Birmingham CBS42.

He said that many on the island of Aruba were unhappy that Beth was there.

Jossy said that he does not feel that way.  He said that Beth has every right to be there and
to try her best to find answers as to what happened to her daughter.

He said that he and his newspaper will do anything they can to help her out

Thanks Magnolia!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: September 18, 2010, 11:14:04 PM »

So Julia Renfro has her panties in a wad because the photo where it looks like Peter and Beth are holding hands was in Birminham and not in Peru like the photo caption said.  Renfro says the photo is misleading.  I say who cares.   

http://www.facebook.com/#!/titolacle?v=wall&ref=ts

I can see exactly how that happened.  Peter sent some photos to his office in NL. 
He didn't specify where they were made and the office posted one.
What difference does it make?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: September 18, 2010, 11:16:03 PM »

I am just sick that Peter deVries was that close to me and I didn't get to see him up close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: September 18, 2010, 11:16:35 PM »

Renfro continues to get more bad publicity for the island every time she opens her mouth.  Open mouth insert cocktail, open mouth insert foot, open mouth insert penal code, open mouth, expel garbage.

Can you imagine what a powerful story, 'Aruba refuses to allow grieving mother to talk.  She is the mother of a young coed, with a promising future, who disappeared from Aruba after last being seen with three inhabitants of the island.'  Or, 'Aruban reporter warns travelers to her country that tourists come to the island at their own risk.  If they get murdered while hanging out with Arubans, it is the traveler's fault, as the visitor should know that going to our night clubs or associating with people who live on Aruba can be very dangerous.'

Does she really think she is helping the island with her statements?  Aruba promises to be 'One Happy Island,' not 'One Danger-filled Island.'

I think every media outlet that has ever given Julia airtime for her drunken fake accented ramblings on the case should be sent screenshots of her comments.

Klaas posted the best one, but this one is rather telling also imo.

Google Spanish translation:  

Julia Renfro: Not Give ms. hitler one voice! sorry tito, is i love you, But come on!  

She is not a reporter by any means, and obviously has had a vested interest in this case from the beginning.  She is a liar, and if those on that hellhole want to listen to her garbage that's fine, but I don't want to see her or hear her opinion on this case on my TV ever again!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.