March 28, 2024, 02:12:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215374 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #640 on: September 18, 2010, 11:17:59 PM »

I am just sick that Peter deVries was that close to me and I didn't get to see him up close.

I'd be upset too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: September 18, 2010, 11:23:34 PM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/17/the-days-most-popular-stories-106/

The day's most popular stories

The five most popular stories in the past 24 hours, according to NewsPulse.com.
Holloway's mom pays visit to Peruvian jail: The mother of missing American teen Natalee Holloway met with the man suspected in her daughter's disappearance this week at the Peruvian prison where he is being held in another woman's death, attorneys for both sides said Friday.
Woman remorseful for acid hoax, parents say: The parents of a Washington state woman who admitted making up a story about an assailant throwing caustic liquid in her face told reporters Friday that they don't know why their daughter inflicted her own wounds.
Stewart, Colbert to hold rallies in D.C.: Two Comedy Central funnymen are apparently entering into the partisan political fray with rallies of their own in the nation's capital.
Relative: Mother's surgery led to shooting: A gunman who wounded a doctor, killed his mother and turned the gun on himself at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Maryland was upset with his mother's unsuccessful surgery, a relative said.
'Afghan Girl' photographer surveys his career: His image of a nameless green-eyed Afghan girl is one of the most famous in the world and put a human face on a brutal conflict.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: September 18, 2010, 11:23:58 PM »

Jossy by phone on Birmingham CBS42.

He said that many on the island of Aruba were unhappy that Beth was there.

Jossy said that he does not feel that way.  He said that Beth has every right to be there and
to try her best to find answers as to what happened to her daughter.

He said that he and his newspaper will do anything they can to help her out

Thanks Magnolia!  

Jossy's right!  And he's a good man to speak the truth, and continue to offer help in that environment.  JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: September 18, 2010, 11:33:00 PM »

I can just see an awesome lineup for Dana's show sometime soon!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: September 18, 2010, 11:33:45 PM »

That Ho has been in the sun too long.

Even if there was no release form, even if the release was unsigned, does not make the travel agent responsible for  Joran, Deepak,  Satish and the ALE's actions.

That's like saying the travel agent or traveler is responsible for the rental car break ins. Actually, maybe that's the thought, the American is responsible because they rented the car.

I'm sure that if she signed a school waver for one of her kids to have lunch at Pizza Hut and a gang member came in and shot a group of the kids that she would blame herself for letting her child go to lunch.

She and her friends have cost that island more than Beth could even dream about.

And that skanky ho had the nerve to say "Don't give her a voice..."

Well THANK GOD Beth's voice has been heard, and will be heard by millions, quite possibly even BILLIONS more than some cheap little show that Papi "Tickle me Tito" Lacle hosts!!!

Anita needs to teach her skanky friend a thing or two about KARMA.  She obviously doesn't believe in it...but one day her number will be up!

Renfro continues to get more bad publicity for the island every time she opens her mouth.  Open mouth insert cocktail, open mouth insert foot, open mouth insert penal code, open mouth, expel garbage.

Can you imagine what a powerful story, 'Aruba refuses to allow grieving mother to talk.  She is the mother of a young coed, with a promising future, who disappeared from Aruba after last being seen with three inhabitants of the island.'  Or, 'Aruban reporter warns travelers to her country that tourists come to the island at their own risk.  If they get murdered while hanging out with Arubans, it is the traveler's fault, as the visitor should know that going to our night clubs or associating with people who live on Aruba can be very dangerous.'

Does she really think she is helping the island with her statements?  Aruba promises to be 'One Happy Island,' not 'One Danger-filled Island.'

I think every media outlet that has ever given Julia airtime for her drunken fake accented ramblings on the case should be sent screenshots of her comments.

Klaas posted the best one, but this one is rather telling also imo.

Google Spanish translation:  

Julia Renfro: Not Give ms. hitler one voice! sorry tito, is i love you, But come on!  

She is not a reporter by any means, and obviously has had a vested interest in this case from the beginning.  She is a liar, and if those on that hellhole want to listen to her garbage that's fine, but I don't want to see her or hear her opinion on this case on my TV ever again!

I agree, TM.  Renho has a personal vindetta against Beth.  Julia and her gang could never make Beth
say Uncle!   No matter what they tried from lies to psychics Beth kept on keeping on.  Julia has no
place reporting on this story at all.  Besides, she is nearly always drunk as a dog when she is on the air.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: September 18, 2010, 11:37:00 PM »

I mis-spelled and I am sorry.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: September 18, 2010, 11:47:14 PM »

I mis-spelled and I am sorry.

No worries Magnolia!  That post is spot-on!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: September 19, 2010, 12:02:19 AM »

On Kimberly Guilfoyle who is in for Geraldo tonight.

Kimberly:  Rod I’m going to start with you I gotta tell you I think it’s good for her for trying to sneak in there and face to face with this guy.

Rod Wheeler:  You know Beth is looking for closure that’s all this woman wants.  She wants closure in this case.  She wants to find out what happened to her daughter.  She just doesn’t know and she figured if she can get in that prison confront this monster in which case that’s what she did that just maybe he would tell her something.  But unfortunately he hasn’t told her anything.

Kimberly:  He’s just the worst kind of criminal.  He reminds me of this guy Hayes in the Petite trial.  He should be burned alive in the bed too Arthur.

Defense Attorney Arthur:  Can I play the role of devil’s advocate since that seems to be my role tonight.  Kimberly said for five seconds.   The only issue I have Kimberly and I agree with Rod and if she went in there and to spit in his face and said I know what you did to my daughter and now you are going to rot in hell in this prison I have no problem with that but the problem I have is all the cameras that follow her.  And she’s doing it as a documentary.  I think she got a little addicted to the publicity that she learned about in the course of this tragedy.  Kimbery said oh come on.  Arthur said why is she there with all these cameras.  Kimberly said I know but you know what no no I’m not going to sit here and let you say this about Beth okay.  She doesn’t have to show him any kind of respect.  She wants to make a documentary to highlight what happened in this case and his behavior and what happened to her daughter give me a break.  If they had listened to Beth to begin with and handled this case properly that poor girl wouldn’t be dead down there in Peru.

Joey Jackson:  Go Kimberly indeed.  Listen it had to take so much for Beth Twitty to walk in there and look into the eyes of evil and to confront evil.  How sickening must it be not to have any clue as to what happened to your daughter.  To hear conflicting stories Kimberly from this guy (he did it, he didn’t do it, he was there, he wasn’t there, he saw her, he wasn’t the one) total lack of credibility.  But for her to have the fortitude, the courage to go in there and look him in the eye and although they weren’t able to have a conversation and of course he said I can’t talk to you without my lawyer.  The fact that she had the gumption to do that I give her tremendous credit for.  She needs answers.

Kimberly:  Right, this is a guy who admitted trying to extort money $250,000 of this woman who is suffering and grieving and this guys just he probably said to her oh Beth did you bring your check book oh if you didn’t I’m not going to talk to you.

Joey:  Exactly and they need to get him on that extortion too.  Let him spend the rest of his life in jail.

Arthur:  Look he’s gone forever and hopefully she told him that.  Ha ha you got your common ups.

Kimberly:  Rod do you think we are ever going to get the final answers in this case.  The guys confessed how many times.

Rod Wheeler:   I don’t think we will.  I don’t think we will ever find her body.  I don’t know what happened to it obviously.  But unfortunately you know I don’t think Beth is ever gonna get closure.  I think Beth is going to go to her grave looking for answers as to what happened to her daughter.

Kimberly:  Well I hope there will be justice for her and for Natalee.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 12:13:57 AM by San » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 19, 2010, 12:04:53 AM »

Thanks San! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: September 19, 2010, 12:22:48 AM »

Thanks San!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: September 19, 2010, 12:28:56 AM »

Thanks, San.
I can see why she has cameras with her!  Since Joran killed Stephany, Beth has been quiet, while
Anita has been all over the TV.  Joran has done interviews from the prison in Peru.  Rene Gielen's
son is doing a movie where he calls Natalee a drug addicted drunk.  The Dutch judge is writing a
book with the help of *******.( I am ashamed that we ever knew *******.) 
The other side of the story needs to be told and without cameras,
it doesn't make nearly as great an impact

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: September 19, 2010, 12:35:08 AM »

Wreck - many of them have that attitude.  It was either Beth's fault or Natalee's fault.  Not Joran or K2.  They appear to be under the belief that it is their right to molest young girls that come to Aruba, wear bathing suits and drink alcohol.  That means gang rape/murder is OK.  The original reports out of Aruba back in 2005 had the "boys" admitting that all 3 had sex with Natalee.  They didn't expect the backlash they would get from that.  To them, that is normal activity.

THE GANG CONSISTED OF THE THREE OF THEM!

Second arrest - August, 2005 - Karin Janssen

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them.

GRACE: Right.

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #652 on: September 19, 2010, 01:26:01 AM »

After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.
From gang rape to: we don't have enough evidence.......
jansen, dompig, mos, richardson, rudy,.........etc
May they all rot in hell!..... Monkey Devil!
feel free to add to the list of names......I only touched the surface........
Natalee never had a chance against the animals in aruba.....
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: September 19, 2010, 01:37:54 AM »

Supposed 'journalists' in Aruba should think about having their posts public for the world to see.  It is stupid as we have know them to be for years, imo....and if they read here they should...well...maybe not...stupid is as stupid does.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: September 19, 2010, 02:10:19 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

9/18/2010 Bondia Front Page

9/18/2010 Bondia Page 3

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6008&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

mam by natalee holloway will owing to arrive aruba yesterday tardi for by panama

saturday, 18 september 2010

oranjestad – mam by the child desapareci natalee holloway, beth twitty owing to arrive aruba yesterday cu one equipment dutch by filmacion, lidera before conocido journalist by crimen peter de vries. for by oranan by afternoon, the informacion owing to cuminsa circula cu twitty was on plane by the aerolinea copa procedente by panama, after cu the la come to anend visit joran vd sloot in gaol at peru, sospechoso principal in the caso by desaparicion by holloway. do not conoci that intencion twitty have during her visit at aruba y neither con largo this will have to was.

the mam was in news afresh yesterday morning at canalnan mericano where cu they owing to raporta among another in ‘the today show’, cu the mam owing to encounter joran vd sloot in the gaol castro castro, brevemente. at aruba all the time had informacionnan conflictivo cu was raporta cu twitty will owing to remain deteni together cu de vries in the gaol, y have to owing to remain someti at one interogacion first cu they can owing to bandona the gaol. but in the raportahe by nbc, they do not haci the mencion by this. they're only raporta cu the visit by twitty y de vries did take lugar y cu both advocate (di twitty because vd sloot) owing to confirma this.

was yesterday cu the abogadonan before both faction owing to talk on the asunto here. owing to indicate cu twitty owing to go peru before encounter cu vd sloot, after cu this owing to haci one declaracion cu owing to drag atencion by the mam by holloway. the advocate by twitty, john q kelly owing to confirma the visit although cu the la say cu her cliente owing to informe barely one rato first cu twitty owing to see vd sloot. “ami assure will owing to desconseha before haci such. but the is pound before haci tal” kelly owing to say. puntrando the advocate pakico the not was cu twitty, kelly owing to indicate cu twitty was sospecha her if owing to ask the advocate before conseho, cu the will owing to desconseha twitty before haci such.

the advocate peruvian by vd sloot (altez) owing to declara cu vd sloot owing to wordo treci for her interview casi cu forza. kelly owing to say cu the do not believe cu twitty her intencion was before saca the berdad for by vd sloot, but confronte only y bise cu while cu vd sloot is at peru, cu the not have cu believe cu cos owing to come to anend y cu is warde more cos if the succeed recobra her freedom for by the gaol by peru. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: September 19, 2010, 02:22:18 AM »

Supposed 'journalists' in Aruba should think about having their posts public for the world to see.  It is stupid as we have know them to be for years, imo....and if they read here they should...well...maybe not...stupid is as stupid does.     

If at least one supposed "journalist"...JULIA...would lay off the booze when she plans to blog; she might be able to think!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: September 19, 2010, 02:35:19 AM »

If at least one supposed "journalist"...JULIA...would lay off the booze when she plans to blog; she might be able to think!

Especially when she is up against Resigned, who is about 20 times more clever than Julia and
a lot funnier.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: September 19, 2010, 03:18:42 AM »

Especially when she is up against Resigned, who is about 20 times more clever than Julia and
a lot funnier.

I agree!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: September 19, 2010, 03:53:14 AM »

Ricardo Flores and his only daughter, Stephany

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: September 19, 2010, 03:55:59 AM »

Dave Holloway and his oldest child, his daughter, Natalee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.