March 29, 2024, 07:51:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215413 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: September 20, 2010, 08:45:15 PM »

Oh, I was also informed a few days ago of some quaint posts by a specific Monkey here.

Let me just say, Edward - you, my friend, are despicable.

Natalee's Freebirds intent was NEVER for notoriety, fame, or money.  We remained anonymous for 3 years.  We ferretted out the facts from the bullshit, and we wrote about it.  We figured out when, where and how Natalee's remains were disposed of, and we made that known.  Or do you think it was mere coincidence that the cage with Natalee's remains were found precisely where we knew they would be?

Our hands, individually, were forced by the beginnings of what fallout you are hearing today.  We would have remained anonymous for all eternity, but for the likes of Kyle Kingman, Louis Schaeffer, John Silvetti...........and I am sad to say Tim Miller.

Their ungodly betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her mother were atrocious and unforgiveable.  The truth needed to be made known - and my wonderful friend kermit was the first to throw personal protections aside to bring it forward.

For those like you, Edward, who play one-upmanship after the fact..............and after years of snide posts - regardless of your nic of the day - I have nothing but pity.

Get yourself a real life.  The rest of us have been here from the beginning with nothing but the noblest of intentions.

I this your best attempt at the sick post of the day ?

I have never seen you at any search event.

You don't have Natalee or any clue as the where she is or is not.

Kiss my ass.

Edward
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 -
« Reply #837 on: September 10, 2010, 10:41:31 PM »

I feel bad that his trust was broken by that group of people at flipthebird to integrity.

Anyways it hurts all of us when trust is broken by insiders that attempt to confide for purpose of investigation.

John gets zero respect from me no matter what ..He was and is only after money. He was paid a ransom to do the search in the first place.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8341.msg1226463#msg1226463

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 -
« Reply #842 on: September 10, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »

The Natalee's Freebirds never agreed to sit on information that revealed a furthering of the Aruban cover-up agenda ... a cover-up agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo.

From the getgo ... the understanding was that Kyle desired that the Persistence deception was exposed but ... required the assistance of the Natalee's Freebirds regarding the presentation.

However ... when Kyle backtracked on his original honorable intentions ....

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8341.840

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: September 20, 2010, 08:45:32 PM »

GOODBYE EDWARD

You still have BFN and I'm sure BNH as well

OH wait...I guess he can't read here any more  Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 08:47:17 PM by klaasend » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: September 20, 2010, 08:47:17 PM »

I've copied and will work on clipping to just that portion where Tim is talking about Beth.   

IMO, Tim is being USED to further an agenda.

Red needs to listen to it too.

I'm mad and just feel sick about it.   

the loons at RU will be feeding on this nonsense from steph watts his name
watts needs to stick with his girls gone wild buddy joe francis, you cant get any lower class than that
tim has been lead down the garden path by this goof

You got that right Dana.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: September 20, 2010, 08:51:19 PM »

GOODBYE EDWARD

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: September 20, 2010, 08:53:01 PM »

Tim Miller said he apologizes in advance but he think Beth is exploiting Natalee.  I say she was not.  She is a woman on a mission to get the truth as to what happened to her daughter.  She will do anything to get the truth.

In my opinion Tim is mad because he said Dave was working on a plan going to Peru and questioning Joran.  To me I think Tim is mad because he believes she messed up Dave's plan.  Was Beth in on this plan?

NEWS FLASH FOR TIM MILLER:  BETH KNOWS SHE IS NATALEE'S MOTHER.

It's not about money it's about getting the truth.  You should know that Tim Miller.  Just because you are friends with Dave you don't go against the mother.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #805 on: September 20, 2010, 08:53:13 PM »

GOODBYE EDWARD

Thanks Klaas, it's been a long time coming.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: September 20, 2010, 08:53:29 PM »

Thank you Klaas. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: September 20, 2010, 09:01:04 PM »

That was a righteous ban imo.      cheers salut

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: September 20, 2010, 09:01:51 PM »

The following is a rough overview.  I listened again and ... edited a little.  I do believe it is accurate.  Can the audio be manipulated so ... it is not necessary to listen to the entire interview which ... for the most part ... involves the Caylee Anthony case.

I am still in shock.  I never believed Tim Miller would undermine Beth so despicably in a public interview.  Somehow ... I have the feeling that the backlash that is to come implies that the recording on Steph Watt's website is going to go "poof" or edited.

Janet

++++++

SEPTEMBER 20, 2010

Tim Miller - Seph Watt's Interview

Beginning

- Robin calls Tim re Dave's collapse.

- Robin has called Tim several times today.

- Tim upholds Dave to the nth degree.

28:45

- Tim talked to Dave regarding Beth’s face to face with Joran.

- Beth did not return Tim’s call.

21:15

- Tim undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face with Joran.

- Tim implies that Beth compromised the Aruban investigation.

- Tim upholds the Aruban investigation.

- Tim questions Beth foundation.

- Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raising.

- Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disapprearance for financial gain.

- Questions Beth foundation.

- Beth has not financially supported TES

- Tim upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the  Persistence undertaking.

- Tim upholds Aurban Authorities efforts throughout the search.

- Tim uphold Dave Holloway.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: September 20, 2010, 09:04:51 PM »

Janet - I have downloaded the podcast so it will never go poof
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #810 on: September 20, 2010, 09:05:00 PM »

That was a righteous ban imo.      cheers salut

IMO, too!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: September 20, 2010, 09:06:22 PM »

I am sooooo slow!  Edward's diving suit just dawned on me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: September 20, 2010, 09:09:03 PM »

I forgot.  Thanks.

Is there a way of fast forwarding and rewinding?

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: September 20, 2010, 09:10:16 PM »

I forgot.  Thanks.

Janet

Yes if you can see the "bar" you can push it forward.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: September 20, 2010, 09:11:12 PM »

I am sooooo slow!  Edward's diving suit just dawned on me.

Diving suit or ass-tronaut suit?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: September 20, 2010, 09:11:49 PM »

I will give Edward credit for working very hard on the Amber Dubois case and some others but I will not tolerate his attitude about Beth and people that have supported Natalee all these years. 

Not to mention, he sounded EXACTLY like someone else in that last post of his.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: September 20, 2010, 09:14:12 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Holloway-and-de-Vries-leave-Aruba/EvxHMcKCy0myZsWgf6cPJw.cspx

Holloway and de Vries leave Aruba

Last Update: 5:44 pm

Birmingham, Al  (WIAT)  Natalee Holloway's mother Beth has left Aruba in the company of Dutch reporter Peter de Vries.  Their next stop isn't clear, but the Dutch television crew they have been working with is still on the island.

Holloway is working with de Vries on a documentary about Natalee's disappearance that will run on Dutch television.  Natalee disappeared on a graduation trip to Aruba back in 2005.  She was last seen in the company of Joran van der Sloot who is currently in prison in Peru awaiting trial for the murder of a 21 year old Peruvian student, Stephany Flores.

Beth Holloway and de Vries caused an international stir last week when they briefly met with van der Sloot in Lima's Castro Castro prison.  They were asked to leave when prison officials discovered who Beth Holloway was.

They left Peru and flew to Aruba where they reportedly shot footage documenting Natalee's last known steps.  According to Jossy Mansur, editor of the Aruban newspaper El Diario, they had the cooperation of prosecutors investigating Joran van der Sloot's involvement in the disappearance.  Van der Sloot was questioned several times by Aruban authorities over the years since but has never been charged.  He is still considered the prime suspect in the case.

Peter de Vries has a long involvement in the Natalee case as well.  He's the reporter who has on several occasions aired video of van der Sloot telling a variety of stories about Natalee's fate...all of which van der Sloot later denied or admitted he was making them up.

CBS42.com has e-mailed a list of questions to de Vries but we haven't yet had a response.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: September 20, 2010, 09:17:00 PM »

I forgot.  Thanks.

Janet

Are you able to fast forward Klaas?  It doesn't seem to work for me but ... I could be doing something wrong.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: September 20, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »

I will give Edward credit for working very hard on the Amber Dubois case and some others but I will not tolerate his attitude about Beth and people that have supported Natalee all these years. 

Not to mention, he sounded EXACTLY like someone else in that last post of his.   

I agree but ... Edward's involvement in the other cases imply otherwise.  I am confused.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: September 20, 2010, 09:23:08 PM »

I forgot.  Thanks.

Janet

Are you able to fast forward Klaas?  It doesn't seem to work for me but ... I could be doing something wrong.

Janet

yes I am and hopefully by later tonight or tomorrow I'll have it spliced so we can just listen to that part.  It will take me a while though and I need no interruptions. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.