March 28, 2024, 07:31:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215364 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: September 20, 2010, 09:25:04 PM »

Janet - I have downloaded the podcast so it will never go poof

I forgot.  Thanks.

Is there a way of fast forwarding and rewinding?

Janet

Yes if you can see the "bar" you can push it forward.

Are you able to fast forward Klaas?  It doesn't seem to work for me but ... I could be doing something wrong.

Janet

yes I am and hopefully by later tonight or tomorrow I'll have it spliced so we can just listen to that part.  It will take me a while though and I need no interruptions. 

Thank would be great!  Thanks so much.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: September 20, 2010, 09:25:28 PM »

I am sooooo slow!  Edward's diving suit just dawned on me.
Edwardo Mansur??????

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #822 on: September 20, 2010, 09:29:13 PM »

I will give Edward credit for working very hard on the Amber Dubois case and some others but I will not tolerate his attitude about Beth and people that have supported Natalee all these years. 

Not to mention, he sounded EXACTLY like someone else in that last post of his.   

I thought the same thing! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: September 20, 2010, 09:31:33 PM »

...great to see you Jenn --- sounds like you and the baby are doing great!!! Congrats again! 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: September 20, 2010, 09:37:24 PM »

Go Dana!

I must be slower than Magnolia about Edward. ???
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: September 20, 2010, 09:43:15 PM »

Go Dana!

Ain't nobody slower than Magnolia.   I think Wreck has the right idea.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: September 20, 2010, 09:46:02 PM »

Go Dana!

I think it was a joke and no, he was not Edward Mansur.  But I do wonder who he really was 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: September 20, 2010, 09:49:36 PM »

Go Dana!

I think it was a joke and no, he was not Edward Mansur.  But I do wonder who he really was 

I am just glad to see him gone.
I think he was just posing as Edward Mansur.  But I just put the Edward and the diving suit together.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: September 20, 2010, 09:49:46 PM »

Well, I have been having run-ins with Edward for some time.  I certainly won't miss him and thought he should have been gone with the rest of the BFN loyals.  You may recall he would say something totally wrong factually and I would tell him and he would hemhaw around and finally admit he was just wrong.

I leave for a few hours and all heck breaks loose around here, lol.

Sadly, I am no longer sure Tim is playing with a full deck.  Years are heartbreak and too much booze have likely taken a huge toll on his mind.

And one other thing. . .while I was quite impressed with Kyle in the very beginning, I came to see him as trying to sell a video for top dollar and nothing more.  I don't know if Natalee was in that trap or not.  Was she or were they trying to pretend she was to get more money for vids and such?  And then the Arubans get into the act and further cloud the water by absconding with everything.  It would be to their advantage to let this happen if there was nothing in the trap but they wanted to sell vids as though there was as well.

Tim is also probably mad because Dave is now not likely to be able to go to Peru or even Aruba, etc. 

Well, I support justice for Natalee and in Natalee's absence, Beth, come hell or high water.  And the handsome and dashing Peter de Vries as her advocate.

I know most don't share my views on the trap and I have no problems with that at all and hope you understand why I see things as I do and just a little different than some or even most.

I don't have much faith in anybody any more except for Beth and maybe Peter R. De Vries.  And that gang of Aruba supporters are going to end up killing Dave Holloway if they don't stop with all that crap. Also too much free booze there for Tim, IMO. 

JMO as always.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: September 20, 2010, 09:54:58 PM »

Go Dana!

I don't think Eduardo Mansur would not have been so deeply involved in other SM missing cases.  However when the similarities between the names ... Eduardo ... Edward ... are considered as well as the diving avatar ... I could be wrong.

Could it be that Edward was one of the group of prodigal Monkies who were so irrate when Kermit brought over Kyle's Natalee's Freebirds posts to the Scared Monkeys' forum. 

Klaas ... where did Edward's IP originate?  England?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 20, 2010, 10:09:07 PM »

Excuse me, but before you all go off on a tangent, that outfit Edward is wearing is NOT a diving suit, but a spacesuit that would be worn by astronauts.  I just had my husband take a look at Edwards avi and I asked him "What's this monkey wearing?"  He said "It's a SPACE MONKEY".  Husband was a commercial diver/hyperbaric welder and would know what the suits look like.  And THAT is why in a prior post I asked, when someone said something about a "diving suit", if it wasn't an "ass-tronaught suit" instead. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: September 20, 2010, 10:12:55 PM »

Janet - I'm not going to say where his IP originated from but I think Edward has said himself that he lives in Northern California.  There was nothing to indicate he lived elsewhere and no, his IP was not from another country.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: September 20, 2010, 10:14:26 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: September 20, 2010, 10:15:31 PM »

Excuse me, but before you all go off on a tangent, that outfit Edward is wearing is NOT a diving suit, but a spacesuit that would be worn by astronauts.  I just had my husband take a look at Edwards avi and I asked him "What's this monkey wearing?"  He said "It's a SPACE MONKEY".  Husband was a commercial diver/hyperbaric welder and would know what the suits look like.  And THAT is why in a prior post I asked, when someone said something about a "diving suit", if it wasn't an "ass-tronaught suit" instead. 

Right, Muffy.  One thing that always annoyed me was that the flag shown on the suit is an Australian one but I am sure he is not one of us.

And now Edward is really in orbit for which we are all thankful.  Thank you Klaas.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: September 20, 2010, 10:21:40 PM »

Janet - I'm not going to say where his IP originated from but I think Edward has said himself that he lives in Northern California.  There was nothing to indicate he lived elsewhere and no, his IP was not from another country.

Thanks Klaas

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: September 20, 2010, 10:24:01 PM »

Right, Muffy.  One thing that always annoyed me was that the flag shown on the suit is an Australian one but I am sure he is not one of us.

And now Edward is really in orbit for which we are all thankful.  Thank you Klaas.

Hello Tib!  So very good to see you!  Yes, I had noticed the flag on Edward's suit wasn't one from the U.S., and was trying to post that, but pages are loading so s-l-o-w for me right now.  I agree that Edward did some good work on Amber's case, but if a person would go back and read through his posts, you would also see some remarks that weren't exactly kind in regard to some groups of people. JMHO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: September 20, 2010, 10:24:17 PM »

Hi all............Just popping in real quick after a phone call from a dear friend.  Family life and work are requiring all of my time these days - I haven't even had time to read.  Kudos to all of you for staying in the fight for Natalee.

I must say I am actually glad to finally see what appears to me to be nothing less than a line in the sand.

Tim Miller and his pal Louis Schaeffer failed Natalee, Beth and Dave when Silvetti turned his back on Natalee in that cage - and NO ONE pushed the issue.

Dave failed Natalee, again, by continuing to fall at his wife's knees as she continues to flirt with the devil.

Beth knows and understands all of this - and now I'm glad "we the people" can all see it.

My hat is off to Beth who has apparently shed her need to show continued support of someone whose EGO got in the way of pursuing what Persistence found.

Beth's meeting with Joran, I have a sneaking suspicion, left her with a modicum of peace that she had yet known.

Beth - we love you, and we support you.  Always.

We know what happened to Natalee, and we know what happened when she was found and then "lost" again.

My heart goes out to you, Beth.  Your strength, courage and tenacity is an inspiration to us all.

BUMPED

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: September 20, 2010, 10:29:11 PM »

Thanks Janet, that was a good "bumped".  Edward's had his 15 minutes of fame.   Beth is amazing.   an angelic monkey   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: September 20, 2010, 10:30:14 PM »

Thanks Janet, that was a good "bumped".  Edward's had his 15 minutes of fame.   Beth is amazing.   an angelic monkey   

_____

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: September 20, 2010, 10:31:19 PM »

Hello Tib!  So very good to see you!  Yes, I had noticed the flag on Edward's suit wasn't one from the U.S., and was trying to post that, but pages are loading so s-l-o-w for me right now.  I agree that Edward did some good work on Amber's case, but if a person would go back and read through his posts, you would also see some remarks that weren't exactly kind in regard to some groups of people. JMHO

I know Muffy.  I have often had to sit on my paws while reading some of his disjointed posts, which is why I read mostly from the rafters.  Spelling and punctuation and lack of grammar reminds me of someone else also.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.