April 24, 2024, 07:07:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Katrina, Border Security, and Fear  (Read 1381 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 30, 2010, 08:00:20 AM »

I watched Obama on the news yesterday talking about Katrina and blaming the government for the problem.

Compare the devastation of Katrina with the devastation along our southern border, and other states. 

Katrina is a natural disaster, the ongoing violence and chaos along the south border is a man-made problem.  Borders security problems, broken promises, and inaction from Washington, Congress, and the White House have left the nation at risk, and suffering at the hands of drug gangs, kidnappers, murderers, human traffickers, and other criminals.

For some reason, Mr. Obama doesn't seem to have any empathy for folks that live in fear every day due to the invasion across our unguarded border.

I would never want to live with a natural disaster, I've already had that experience.  Katrina lasted for a short period of time, the border chaos has been going on for years, maybe decades for some.

The border chaos and violence is spreading to communities all over America and it's not just the border folks that are affected.  Gangs, drugs, human trafficking, and Obama seems to look the other way. 

Why is that?  Is it because the victims of Katrina are mostly non-white and poor?  The victims along the border, the hard working families are shown on TV as mostly white, maybe some Hispanic?  I've also heard some suggest the victims of drugs, kidnappings, gangs, human trafficking, that are Hispanic are ignored by the mass media because they are non-white.

Why does Mr. Obama ignores the border security problem?  Aren't those people as worthy of help as those in NOLA?

Maybe Mr. Obama want's the family ranchers and those that live in the border states and those a few states away to leave the war zone?  Relocate?  Deport themselves to some other state?  Maybe an urban area? 

What is Obama waiting for?  Doesn't he see the Federal neglect of those areas for decades? 

Wasn't border security an unmet promise from Amnesty?  If the border had been secured decades ago, would we need Amnesty II? 

Also, why isn't Mr. Obama persecuting the state and local politicians and emergency response teams in NOLA for their inaction/failures?  Why isn't he chastising the thousands of NOLA residents who didn't listen to warnings to leave?

The killing along the border continues, as does Mr. Obama's indifference. 

Just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 08:03:04 AM »

Americans entering North Korea keep making the news and requiring rescue from our government.  I believe they are sentenced to hard labor and prison.

The one Jimmy Carter recently rescued was sentenced to 8 years of labor to entering North Korea illegally.

What is the punishment for entering the US illegally?  A welfare check?  Citizenship?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.