April 19, 2024, 10:29:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Vote Fraud Expert Says Obama Stole Caucus Primaries"  (Read 1049 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 30, 2010, 11:36:03 AM »

“Vote early, and vote often.” That saying sums up the outlook of the Chicago “political mob” that is infamous for fixing elections, from the days of Al Capone to Sam Giancana’s 1960 deal with JFK to more recent times. In a new documentary, “We Will Not Be Silenced 2008,” filmmaker and lifelong Democrat Gigi Gaston provides evidence that the Obama camp utilized an array of strong-arm tactics to manipulate the caucus process during his primary run against Hillary Clinton.

This writer began a recent interview with Ms. Gaston by stating, “After watching your film, it appears as if the DNC, mainstream media and those who oversee the electoral process decided that Obama was going to defeat Hillary come hell or high water.”

Gaston responded: “I agree. They won by being brutes. One person, one vote has always been the great equalizer. But if we don’t fix the system now, we’re going to lose our republic. They’ll control the votes for the rest of our lives.”

In her documentary, Gaston focuses specifically on primary caucuses where instead of individual ballots being cast, a political party allows groups of delegates to form coalitions before deciding upon the victor. The word “caucus” is derived from an Algonquian word meaning “a gathering of tribal chiefs.” Today, these chieftains are corrupt political bosses.

Gaston explained precisely how the Philadelphia Black Panther case relates to the caucus situation. “Obama’s people would stand at the door of a polling place and intimidate voters wearing Hillary buttons.

If you're a black panther intimidating voters can you ever be charged with a crime in Holder's DOJ?

Other tactics were more brutal. Gaston continued, “There are reports that one woman in a wheelchair was thrown down a flight of stairs. Obama’s representatives also copied names out of phone books into the caucus logs, or destroyed Hillary’s sign-in sheets.”

In her film, Gaston cites Dr. Linda Hayes, a Houston, Texas precinct worker. “The Obama camp’s philosophy is simple: we have the numbers; we don’t have to follow your rules. So, they overwhelm the system with illegal signatures, create chaos and steal the election.”

...“Plus, everyone in the Democratic Party who investigates voter fraud belongs to the Obama camp. Even worse, they plan on having more caucuses in 2012, which means it’ll be easier to lie and pull their shenanigans. So far, not one person has been punished.”

This cover-up extends to the highest levels of power. “From what I understand,” Gaston elaborated, “the Department of Justice is fully aware of my allegations.”

As one Iowa eyewitness told Gaston, “When the machine is behind someone, they use every resource available to make sure that person wins.”

Renowned attorney Gloria Allred, who also appears on camera, provides the only viable solution. “Caucuses should be eliminated. There is no integrity in this process.”

more here - http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/obama_stole_caucus_235.html

Is this documentary online somewhere?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.